Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply ________City of Hearts ► Kokorogakure
[♥] Kokorogakure || Watcher's Point Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:34 am
㊋⊳⊳⊳⊳atsuki akuja⊲⊲⊲⊲㊋

Tatsuki looked up to the the hooded man and withdrew her outstretched hand, very rude of him to not shake someones hand in her opinion was he hard of sight or something? Tatsuki let out a small sigh as the man turned away from her but understood he had now gone to someone who he had already seemed to have pledged his time to considering they where living with this man instead of where her and alaria where going... then it donned on her that she was making decisions on her behalf which made her facepalm herself.

Turning over to Alaria and whispering softly, "Hey um... Sorry if I got carried away there I just figured since we dont know much about whats going we'd be sticking together.. I didn't think to ask your opinion. I..I'll understand if you dont want to be around me a lot because of your own reasons. I just hope we can get along in the future yea know?" With that tatsuki gave a small smile before pulling up her thick woven hood and watched as they waited upon the head guys attendant. When the man said that they where going to have room and board, food, and some form of currency to live in the village Tatsuki kept a stoic face but inwardly was relieved. She honestly thought that they would be put on the streets and just monitored.

As the hooded leader stated that failure would mean they would be tolerated but really not welcomed tatsuki sweated a bit. She had enough of that in her past life she wasn't about to let that happen again. Maybe she could help capture and train falconers for them? go scouting under orders with this new supervisor? whatever the case Tatsuki felt ready to prove herself as much as she could push herself to do.

Jenni Deer

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:05 pm
User Image
█ █ Finnian "Finn" Doherty █ █

» The Weeping Wolf «

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Classless] | [Classless]
[Shadebound] | [E-rank] | [Wind] | [Lightning]

XXXX As Finn slowly managed to calm himself down, more reasonable thoughts took over his stress induced ones. Maybe it was just his imagination playing tricks on him that led him to not notice his heartbeat. After all, there were plenty of distractions. Maybe heartbeats weren't as noticeable as he thought they were; stories just exaggerated the feeling, or something. After all, he was breathing. He still had the undeniable pang of hunger that was growing as time went--not a desperate hunger but present as his body, while mostly healthy, seemed to realize it hadn't eaten in what was probably centuries. Whether or not that was real hunger or just the idea of eating causing it was left to debate.

That didn't stop his concerns with the current situation, though. Oragor spoke again, requesting someone else to take care of the other two newcomers while they settled whatever was necessary to prove themselves worthy of citizenship in the town. He felt and heard Oragor shift to face him then and barely kept himself from flinching again. He heard the gentle tap of the butt of the man's scythe as it was set closer toward him. Finn lifted his gaze toward the man as he clarified himself. He once had a companion with poor eyesight, and was offering the scythe to Finn until he had a better way of getting around. Finn gingerly reached forward and wrapped his hand around the haft once more, dipping his head slightly in gratitude.

Oragor mentioned something about stairs while Finn was still trying to process holding a weapon, which distracted him enough he almost missed being labeled as Oragor's 'charge'. The man moved on to ask for Finn's opinion on the idea, and to reassure him that he would not be kicked out of the village. Blinking, his eyes returned to the red aura that was the town's leader. "Charge?" he echoed, voice quiet. In his mind, the word seemed to make something sort of click into place, although what that thing was he didn't have the faintest idea. "I-I, um... I don't know what to say..." Gently rubbing the back of his neck, he diverted his gaze again. "Literally, I'm... not sure how I can be of any use to you. B-but if you want something of me, I don't exactly have anywhere else to be." XXXX

[Mana Pool 100/100] | [Stamina Pool 100/100]
[Divine Gaze: Active] | [Mana Trace: Active]

╚═══════════════════════════╝

Actions Made
-
-
-

Lanfaer
Somnus Aeternam
Kirra Yamata
Jenni Deer

Aritaryn

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:23 pm
User Image
Power gives freedom from control and the pen of destiny to the author.
Power begets freedom, and I shall be the freest of them all.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

C U R S E D B E G O T T E N M A N I P U L A T O R xxxxx H e s r i k U r u k s a b r i l xxxxx M I Z U K A G E S A G E H A R V E S T E R

tab
[ B ]oots tapping lightly in the quiet hall as Hesrik made his way calmly towards the spiral staircase that led to the higher towers the aged shinobi quietly responded to his new charge. "You need not say anything, or say everything," he began, his tone curious but passive as he took the first step upwards. Purposefully he slowed his pace to allow his companions to follow without any trouble. "The choice is your's. I simply wish to be of aid, and in a world where humanity is the minority by what I imagine to be a fair margin I see no reason to treat you unfairly and, indeed, help you where I can." Keeping a firm hand upon his robe to ensure it didn't trip him the Mizukage made his way further up the steps towards the black door above, his mind already forming calculations on the distance he wished to travel and the speed, to best ensure a safe landing for all involved.
tab Continuing on her further explained. "Worth should never be measured against what you cannot do, but what you are capable of doing. I cannot expect you to be a godsend of a scout with eyes like those, not now, but perhaps your strength lies elsewhere, such as in the sage arts? There are many swordsman blind as snow and yet capable of taking down legions of warriors with not but their wit and blade." There had been many times in his past where others had called him worthless, spit on him, and disregarded him. As Oragor he had been low born, only capable of crafting baubles while his peers forged masterpieces. In jutsu craft he was even further behind, incapable of more than the barest techniques.
tab Then he died, and was reborn.
tab Since that day he had sworn to never let his deficiencies define him. Learning the ancient art of spell weaving he carved a bloody swathe through those who had dared to suppress or deride him. With a new body he consumed what had been stolen from him and took for himself what was his due, the world and gods be damned! To see another who saw himself as low was painful, but offered an intriguing possibility, a path to learn what it would have been like to teach himself. Would the boy thirst for power, to attain what was once impossible? Would he delve into the secrets of the multiverse and culminate a foundation from which all possibilities could flow? Potentially.
tab It also brought his memories too close to the last apprentice he'd had, and what he'd lost in t hat trade.
tab Casting aside the wanderings of his mind Hesrik reached the door and gestured in a circular, whirlpool motion around the doorknob before twisting it and pushing it open. Stepping to the side he gestured into the darkness beyond, triggering the spell he'd desired to use and allowing it to wait for his passage. "Right this way. I will show you the means by which you may grow. It will be up to you to claim it for yourself."

With power, there is always a price.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Somnus Aeternam
Kirra Yamata
Aritaryn
Jenni Deer

[ e x p ] 8300 x|x [ r y o ] 0900 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 660 / 720 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 180 / 180

[ m o o d ] Content, but ever on guard. x|x [ h e a l t h ] Full x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] None x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Full

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:05 pm
User Image
_____________________The Narrator Startles...||
tab As the pair waited while the leadership of the village made his way up the stairs with his new companion the rapid pounding of booted feet on stone resounded before a boisterous shout and a loud boom brought a young male into the midst of the two children. Looking like nothing short of a farmboy with no clear indication of where the boom came from he reached up and swiped his hair back with a carefree attitude. Skin glistening from a hard day's work, chest heaving with every breath, the boy placed his calloused hands upon his hips and took in the pair with an expression of pure delight. Sultry notes fell from his lips as they parted to unleash his golden speech upon waiting ears. "Well, now, look what we have here," he began, rotating his shoulders to stretch them out after doing something quite apparently laborious. "I have two beauties all to myself! I heard you're to stay with us long enough to prove your worth or something, but honestly if I had to judge you'd pass right here and now!"
tab There came a loud clearing of a throat from behind him here the large woman with horns stared daggers at him. She kept her writing up without a glance, but from the way she acted it was clear this was something common.
tab Chuckling heartily the male lowered his hands to his pockets and gestured with his head over his shoulder, damp hair sticking to his forehead despite the motion. "Alright, alright, I'll show you the way. The Wraith told me what I needed to know, no worries! Might I ask your names, though? In case he said them wrong!" Despite his rather explosive entrance the boy seemed to be honestly intrigued by their names, even if he'd heard of them previously from whatever a "wraith" was!

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Aritaryn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:53 pm
User Image

» The Weeping Wolf «

XXXX The scythe helped a little bit as Finn worked his way slowly after Oragor. Agonizingly slow, at first, but he managed to pick up speed after a few seconds. From there, he did his best to keep up a decent pace, trying not to be too slow as to annoy his new apparent teacher but also trying not to fall flat on his face with a weapon in his hands. The steps in and of themselves were a different beast altogether until he could get a rhythm going. Tap the butt of the scythe against the step in front of him and then step up, until he had an idea of how big the steps were. Sound helped as well, though he had enough of his vision, unfortunately, that he couldn't make a mental image of the sounds. His senses were an all-around mess.

Hiding his agitated, Finn listened quietly to Oragor and the man's explanation that strengths might lie elsewhere. This made Finn feel self-conscious, partially because he didn't remember if had ever been good at anything due to his lack of memory, and partially because he wasn't so sure he could be good at anything. It was this fact that he voiced. "Sorry, but... sage arts? Swords? I've... never held a weapon in my life," he said, equal parts embarrassed and frustrated. "I... think, anyway." Then a brief but sudden realization made his face flush a little red. "Except right now, obviously."

He clamped his mouth shut almost audibly, effectively shutting himself up as they reached wherever Oragor was leading him, he guessed. Even if he could see general shapes and colors, ahead was what looked like a bunch of floating lights in a dark room. In particular, what vaguely looked like a symbol made of the same color as Oragor floated beside him, where he wanted Finn to walk. Finn paused, confused about the object that seemed to be in the way. "Um..." he started, blue gaze turning toward his guide. "What is that?" he asked, pointing at the strange glyph. XXXX

Actions Made
-
-
-

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:57 am
      User Image

Alasia
                                    Bluebell
                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ When snow falls // ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                    NatureListens; ❄

As they waited for the person that was suppose to test them and show them around, the leader and the boy who looks so damn scared, it almost brought out the predtatory side of her.

Almost.

The female got close to Alasia as she back away again, her ears flat against her white hair. "I don't like them." She said as she glared at the bird on her shoulders. She was always scared of birds of prey. She had a good reason too, after all, she was an arctic fox. When the female had apologized for her decisions, she rose her eyebrow. What? Was she a mind reader now? It seemed that she wanted to get along with her as she said nothing. Foxes by nature, like solitary. Arctic foxes, however, mate for life and they raise the pups together. It was clear, that Tatsuki was not a mate choice. "Maybe." Was all she replied in regards if they can get along. Alasia does pretty good with others sometimes but not always.

Her ears perked up at the noise as she jumped back and hunched down, ready to fight but it seemed that it was just a loud person. Annoyed, she stood up straight as he started to talk to them. Called them beauties. Now, that got a very small tiny smile from Alasia, it disappear as fast as it arrived. So he got the news that they were supposed to show their worth. Somehow. The horned woman cleared her throat as she was glaring at him as Alasia was a bit amused to what was going on before her. The Wraith. Wraith. So that man was a wraith? Do they even exist? He requested their names, "Alasia. Or Bluebell."

20/25

Can youhear my cries;
                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬TAKEMEAWAY▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬-
                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ To the resplendent moon ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kirra Yamata

Lanfaer

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:17 am
User Image
㊋⊳⊳⊳⊳atsuki akuja⊲⊲⊲⊲㊋

As Alasia flinched away from tatsuki she inturn retracted back. When she said she didn't like.. them. Tatsuki looked to Hakaze and felt a little down about it. She knew not a lot of people would exactly call a bird of prey there friend but she didn't expect someone to hate Hakaze that badly, especially sense it seemed like it would be a person she could at least get along with. With that somber note in her head Tatsuki and Hakaze looked over to whatever noise was rapidly climbing the stairs.. which was odd for tatsuki because she didnt think there was a basement before when she first arrived.

When the guy ccall them beauties she was, for a moment, flattered before she heard the rest of what he said of having them to himself. A small vein pumped up an a little twitch in her eye formed for a moment before she collected herself and took a breath. If he was the supervisor her patience was indeed going to be put to the test, at least in her opinion. As the guy asked them there names Tatsuki sighed and scratched the back of her hood,

"I'm Tatsuki Kakuja, you can just call me Kakuja or Miss Kakuja or whatever the formal is around here... And the friend on my shoulder is Hakaze" Tatsuki would then point to Hakaze who was cleaning his feathers before staring at the guy, its eagle eye discerning whether he was prey or predator, before going back to cleaning his feathers, "Wow no screech... " was what tatsuki said aloud which in her inner mind said to her, "Hakaze is not really impressed with this guy huh?..." Looking back over to the lad who seemed to have been sweating from a days labor, "Sooo.. forgive me but you didn't tell us your name... and i didn't realize there was a basement in this tower whats that about if i might ask?

She would later point to the area where the young lad entered and then looked to alasia, also known as bluebell, but she figured that was a nickname for personal people. She didn't want to intrude on her space anymore than she thought she had been and just left to ask her own questions, "I've got a lot of questions and the.. 'wraith; as you call him, you would help us, me and hakaze, understand whats become of the world thus far

Jenni Deer

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:11 pm
User Image
_____________________The Narrator Tastes...||
tab The young man nodded enthusiastically with hands on his hips, enjoying hearing them speak as he absorbed their accents and characteristics. How literal that was remained unknown to everyone, thankfully, and so when they finished it took a moment of him nodding stupidly before he realized one of the questions he'd received was...strange. Basement? What basement? Throwing a look over his shoulder the male finally turned completely and jogged his way back towards the entrance he'd come in through, a large open doorway without a door that simply led outside into the market district. Holding a hand to shield his eyes he cast about, looking for some imaginary entrance that had been mentioned to him, before turning, jogging back, placing his hands on his hips...and roaring with laughter. Reaching out he thwacked Tatsuki on the back without caring much about the bird nearby and continued to laugh while grinning like a fool. "You had me going there, little one! Hah! A basement, a fine joke!"
tab Turning his grin upon the other girl, Alasia, the bigger man took a deep breath and let it out explosively before continuing. "We have apartments ready for visitors, so please, come with me! I'll show you where you can rest while I gather a quest or two for you, neh?" Turning with another peal of laughter he continued out back the way he'd just doubly came, hands still on his hips proudly displaying his muscles. "So, what are your strengths? Before you were frozen, anyway!"

Kirra Yamata

Jenni Deer

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:27 pm
      User Image

Alasia
                                    Bluebell

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                    NatureListens; ❄

Alasia waited for the next part. To be shown around? Maybe test their abilities? Instead, she was surprised as he suddenly ran to the entrance, looked around, and ran back as Alasia had to surpress a snort and cleared her throat, ignored her muscle twitching as it tried to do a smile. After explaining that they don't have a basement, he smiled at her as she just gave him a cold look. Her arms rose as she crossed them. She glanced towards the bird for a moment, to make sure it was staying where it was. Apartments. That would be nice. They could rest while he ga- wait what? A quest? That would make sense. Usually people do that to see what someone was capable of. He then asked what their strengths was before they were frozen. So that's what happened. They were frozen and jumped to ... here. Where was here? "Assassin. Botany. Stealing." Was all Alasia said. Being an arctic fox had some advantages. She was small so she could squeeze through and used her sealing to hide the items away and get out. Speaking of being a fox, she went ahead and walked outside without waiting for the farm boy and the girl, growing bored as she glanced up towards the sky when she walked out. She could see the moon in the bright blue skies. She had some time yet before she was forced to change. Hopefully, she can change in her new temporary place or maybe she would need it during her quest. Hmm. She had an idea.

19/25

Can youhear my cries;

Kirra Yamata

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:16 am
User Image
㊋⊳⊳⊳⊳atsuki akuja⊲⊲⊲⊲㊋

Tatsuki looked over once more to find it was from the ground he came out of but a large doorway... it was at this point a blush was forming and she thankfully had her hood up to cover it. Looking the farmhand in a inspecting manner as they walked towards the way he came out of. As he asked them what they did before they where 'frozen' Alasia piped up first with her talents, and boy was Tatsuki surprised. Tatsuki didn't expect to find another assassin so quick to homebase, as alasia went on ahead to view the sky it seemed Tatsuki looked at the farmer and said, "Assassin, Falconer, Kunoichi of konaha. former resident of the land of wind and land of fire...." With that she walked on to follow both there guide and alasia into the open market sky and where they would be staying

Jenni Deer

Lanfaer

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:03 pm
User Image
Power gives freedom from control and the pen of destiny to the author.
Power begets freedom, and I shall be the freest of them all.

C U R S E D B E G O T T E N M A N I P U L A T O R xxxxx H e s r i k U r u k s a b r i l xxxxx M I Z U K A G E S A G E H A R V E S T E R

tab
[ T ]he uncertainty in his voice, the slowed movement, the unfamiliar hold on the scythe told Hesrik the boy had either never used a weapon or simply lacked the memory of it. Many had previously told him of their loss of memory, a void where their past one lay that was palpable, painful to all who bore it. It gnawed at their senses and skittered across their skulls like spiders picking at the tiniest of nerves. These things were frightening to those who had been awake for months now, how worse was it for those who had just joined the ranks of the Awoken? Difficult to say personally, but this boy could well give him insight into the matter.
tab Then he asked a question causing Hesrik's head to snap in his direction, curiosity furrowing his brow.
tab The boy was able to see the Glyph he'd drawn with raw mana, something that others couldn't see with their naked eye. Once only the Byakuugan or Sharingan would have been able to perceive his triggers, and yet this blind boy could see it. Turning his back on the boy to raise a hand and gesture at the Glyph, robes rustling at the sudden movement, Hesrik took on the tone of a lecturer and responded in his husky whisper of a voice. "If you can see this then I laud you, for you have a gift I imagine is quire rare in this day and age," he began tracing the magical glyph in the air, something that none but the boy present would have been able to make sense of. "This is a spell of my own making, called a Trigger. Once you enter here we will be transported to the highest floor, my office. I had sought to move you quickly so as to make the transition less alarming but it seems your eyes allowed you to glimpse what I had thought to be hidden." There was no reason to hide it, not anymore, and so the leader turned his attention more to studying the boy than he had before. Hands lowered to his sides, one upon the grimoire he kept under his robes, the elder cocked his head to the side waiting for the boy's response before he would continue through the portal himself.
tab If either moved they would find themselves atop the tower, the walls of glass giving view to miles in all directions. There would only be a single desk with a tall backed chair on one side, while the other, the seat normally reserved for the Mizukage, would be little better than spartan across from it.

With power, there is always a price.

Techniques Used:
✤ Instant Transition ► Shunshin

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Somnus Aeternam
Kirra Yamata
Aritaryn
Jenni Deer

[ e x p ] 8300 x|x [ r y o ] 0900 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 660 / 720 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 180 / 180

[ m o o d ] Content, but ever on guard. x|x [ h e a l t h ] Full x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] None x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Full

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:09 pm
User Image

» The Weeping Wolf «

XXXX The stunned silence that followed Finn's question made him anxious, and he could feel his palms grow sweaty again. Not that they had stopped in the first place, but his nervousness made it worse. Curse social anxiety. He didn't have enough of his memory left to remember if this was something he'd always had, but it felt so normal to be nervous that he couldn't imagine not having it. However, Oragor spoke up again, congratulating Finn for his apparently rare ability. Was the weird floating symbol supposed to be invisible? He went on to explain that it was called a Trigger, and he had created it. It would transport them to Oragor's office once they stepped through it.

Ah, right. Magic was a thing now.

Finn still couldn't wrap his head around any of it, but he was along for the ride anyway. After all, he couldn't get around on his own. "I... don't really understand. But thanks." He just had to go up the stairs and walk through the glyph, and then they would be somewhere else. It both made sense and didn't. Shifting the scythe forward again, he continued up the steps, closing his eyes just before he reached the symbol, and passed through it.

He wasn't entirely sure what he expected to feel, but when he felt nothing for several long seconds, Finn carefully opened his eyes again. His poor vision was greeted with dancing sunlight from all around. Were... they outside? No, he'd said they were going to an office. And a glance upward revealed a dark shape he presumed was a ceiling. There were more colorful glowing spots scattered around, but besides that this place wasn't quite as harsh on his senses as the lower floor of the tower had been. Finn hugged the scythe close to him, not really sure where to go, and stared blankly out of one of the windows. "It's... warm here," he said quietly, not entirely sure why he said it. "I can't remember the last time I felt this kind of warmth." XXXX

Actions Made
-
-
-

Lanfaer

Aritaryn

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:52 pm
User Image
_____________________The Narrator Frickles...||
tab A nervous sweatdrop fell down his cheek as he heard both proclaim themselves as assassins. What the hell was wrong with kids these days?! It wasn't normal for people to go around murdering others for money! Like, what, did they grow up watching the Urban Sinner and their stereotypical white cast of upstanding, clean-mouthed saints? Great Gertrude above, these kids needed to lighten up! Covering his nervousness as him still recovering from his daily ten-kilometer sprint Xanion threw back his head and laughed at the incredulity of it all before gesturing towards the outer market towards which they were heading. "Land of fire, eh," He began, tone indication not only surprise but some level of sorrow. "Yeah, I was with you there for a while before the wars triggered the end of the world there. Now it's all ash clouds and mystery locked behind walls tighter than a nun's chastity belt. Wind, though..." Lifting a hand to rub his chin as several soldiers wearing thick cloaks moved by, the glint of steel where their faces should have been all that remained exposed from under their great cloaks. "Wind is something else entirely, really. No one's gone there that I know of."
tab As they moved right along he turned his head to catch the eyes of his much quieter companion, Alasia. "And you? Where are you from, quiet girl?"

Kirra Yamata

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:37 pm
Lanfaer
s**t post is s**t but I live again.

Aritaryn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                               LOCATION: Kokorogakure    MOOD: Confused    PARTY: Hesrik "Oragor" | Finn    STATUS: Rested

Alessa yawned as she followed both Hesrik and Finn into the tower. She had purposely allowed herself to lag behind to observe the pair of them as they continued along the path. She was content to be quite for the time being as Hesrik took a new interest in yet another new shiny thing. At the same time, Hesrik seemed content to allow her to follow at her own pace through the city. He likely understood that she was all but bound to him for the time being if he could provide a steady stream of mana.

As Hesrik and Finn made their way into the tower and up the staircase, Alessa followed almost silently. As Hesrik took stock of Finn's skills, Alessa leaned up against a wall in the corner of the room. Alessa felt a strange tug in the room. It was permeated throughout with some form of mana that had a familiar feeling to Hesrik's own aura. Likely a myriad of hidden runes and enchantments. Impressive. I wonder what other tricks he has hidden. The pair seemed to discuss the energy before in an instant they were all pulled to the very top of the tower.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:19 am
      User Image

Alasia
                                    Bluebell

NatureListens; ❄

Huh. What was the odds that the woman by her was an assassin. A chatty one at that. She was from KOnoha. She remembered that place. What was going on really? Alasia sighed as she crossed her arms, wondering if she would be able to adjust or not. Her eyebrow rose in curosity to why the farm boy was laughing. He started to talk about Land of Fire which was where Konoha was at. Walls? What kind of walls was he talking about. As for Suna, it seemed that no one had gone there. Hmm. This was interesting. Following Xanion, she had noted that he was giving her eye contact as she glanced away. Not a big fan of eye contact.

"Land of Flowers but I was here last. I was supposed to kill someone but got caught and almost got killed before I was in that crystal." She could see few crystals around the town as she stared to wonder if they had the bodies in them. She wasn't going to tell who was it that she was supposed to kill. Because her target was alive.

In the tower.

At this very moment.

18/25

Can youhear my cries;

Kirra Yamata

Lanfaer

________City of Hearts ► Kokorogakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas