Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 5 - Genesis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:12 am
"Rala, go with Sub," I ordered, pulling the Betyl Stone off of my neck and pocketing it. Part of me knew that it was pointless and Rala could look into my mind anyway due to our bond, but to my surprise, Rala obeyed my order without so much as wondering why I was removing the Betyl Stone. I smirked, then pocketed the stone, only to find something else in my pocket.

"Hold onto this for me," I asked Keiko, handing her a certain black box. "I plan to ask you about it when we get back," I explained. Keiko, of course, recognized what it was immediately and pulled me into a tight hug. "Don't actually die. I can't say yes to a corpse." With a smirk, I gave her a quick kiss before running off to face Shadow Mewtwo. It didn't take long after I ran off that she remembered that she was part of the attack team as well and started running after me. She was too happy to slip into Frustration now, but that'd change soon enough.

Once I got within kicking distance of Shadow Mewtwo, I remembered I couldn't channel without the Betyl Stone and put it back on, summoning a pair of psychic sword-shaped beams via Brunor's Psycho Cut and swinging at Mewtwo in an attempt to get its attention. What I didn't realize was the massive ice bomb rocketing toward the enemy as I did this. If Shadow Mewtwo didn't put my life in danger, Blizzard's Sheer Cold definitely would.

~*~

Meanwhile, Leon wouldn't be the only one for Darts to rely on. Since Snagem's fearless leader forgot to add her to the plan, Abby decided to go with my decision and help in the fight against Zera. What she didn't expect to find was a nearly incapacitated Darts at Zera's mercy. Not sure of how to help the situation in a way that wouldn't result in Darts's grisly demise (assuming the Giratina hybrid COULD die), Abby looked to Leon. "Got any ideas?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:56 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla felt like she was about to lose the battle between the pain and holding on. To her, it felt like she was being swallowed whole by shadows. She then opened her eyes as she noticed pink sparkles flying around her. It was the ZNA Crystal that was in her hand as the energy went into the tree and then dispersed outwards to everyone. She felt brand new as if she just woke up from a really nice nap. She looked back at the Tree as she heard a soft voice. "Seeker..." "Seeker?" She said as she then felt her Artifact get a little bit heavier on her head. She ran her hand across it as she felt it grow a bit longer as it before it was the size of a regular hair clip. Now it grew a with the ends having a bit more crystals on it.

Soon enough, tears were falling down her face. She was now able to feel everything going on in the Realm. It was a lot of pain, but she could merely smile. "So...this is what you've enured for so long Master. Huh?" She said as she wiped away her tears. "So. Seeker is your name? Let's support our team. Lucario help out against Shadow Mewtwo! Aura Sphere!" She shouted as Lucario ran forward as he started launching Aura Spheres at the Shadow Balls Mewtwo was launching. "Decidueye go to Sub and use Protect! Do not let Mewtwo get close to him." Decidueye nodded as he ran quickly to Sub and would use Protect if things got too close. "Shadow Mewtwo-no...Mewtwo!" She shouted to the Pokemon.

At this moment, Ulla had the power to reach out to Shadow Mewtwo with the help of the Tree and Xerneas. "Mewtwo listen to me! Let us help you! We can help you break free! Ein can no longer control you! Let us be allies instead of enemies!" She shouted, pleading almost for Mewtwo to be stronger than the virus that was controlling him. She then noticed the other Snagems have a little Murkrow on their shoulders as it was Sub's. She was able to recognize that he probably had everyone set up for certain roles. The little girl then noticed Ter and Keiko share a little moment for themselves as Ter pulled out a small black box. She was a bit confused as she recognized what it was as she smiled warmly. "...I'm really happy for you." She said as she watched them run at Shadow Mewtwo going on the offensive. Her heart sank a little but she knew that they could handle themselves. "YOU GUYS CAN DO IT! I BELIEVE IN YOU! PAPA!....MAMA!" She shouted at the top of her lungs. She gave them more than she could as she was embarassed that she yelled that out so loudly. She giggled a bit over all this madness as she sent them off with a slight blush on her face, and a warm smile that she hasn't done ever since they've gotten here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Leon was distracting Shadow Mewtwo until he notice something odd. Zera was missing. "Crud..." He said as he noticed Darts going off back in the forest. He signaled for Roserade to follow as both of them strayed from the group. While Ulla was telling everyone what to do, she noticed her brother and Roserade were missing. "...Leon?" Leon followed Darts quietly as he signaled for Roserade to split off and go the other way. When he came into the clearing, he noticed Zera had Darts in a sticky situation. Leon was going to do a sneak attack but then heard Zera threatening him. He sighed as he came out of hiding with his hands in his pockets. "Yes. Yes. I heard you...no need to hiss you crazy hybrid." He said as he heard Abby's voice behind him, asking what their move was. He was at war with himself in thought but the only thing he could think about was one thing. He sighed "Just one." He said softly to her. He then directed his attention back to Darts as they shared a glance for a swift second as he looked back at Zera. "He's already good as dead to me. For being a Giratina hybrid, he's still pretty weak. I mean to even fall for the oldest trick in the book, he's just another-" With a flick of the wrist, he quickly threw a white, silverish bo shuriken at Zera's face that he was holding in his pocket. "Roserade Sweet Scent! Then catch my shurikan!" He shouted as Roserade was behind Zera a little distance away as she released a large amount of a pink aroma. Hoping in the panic Zera, would shift to cause an opening. Leon would then charge directly at them with the black bo shurikan as he would stab at Zera whever he first saw where it wouldn't hit Darts.  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:51 pm
Lykas was beyond shocked by the successful attack against Shadow Mewtwo. He hadn't expected any such successes until that moment. However, as shocked as he was, he was unable to move until the energy pulse from Sucellus and Ulla washed over the forest. His heart was healed of the fear instilled by the unholy beast and. knowing it could be hit, even if it took the offensive equivalent of being hit by a tank thrown by a Machamp to do any damage at all, it could be done.

When Sub used his new Channeling ability to relay a message to him, he listened carefully and, deciding now was the time for it, he clenched his fist and grabbed a Pokeball on his belt. So far, he had used only Mykel, Chinami and Cascade. He had another that could unleash a terrible power and here was the time and the place for it.

"Furor! Unleash your rage upon the world and watch it all burn!" He exclaimed as he threw out his Gyarados's Ball with his left hand, his right one shooting to the orb embedded in his obi's buckle. The Gyarados roared as she was engulfed in a rainbow aura that rapidly hardened and exploded, sending crystalline shards of the cocoon raining across the forest floor.

The newly emerged Mega Gyarados raged as, before the trident-like crest on her head, an orb of lightning formed, the fury of the storm beget by her cry. The orb grew larger and larger as she focused her hatred and anger upon her target, lightning arcing from it to raze the ground as it circled. Lykas wasn't completely certain the attack she was using was what he thought it might be but with her shedding the Flying-type upon mega evolving, Furor appeared to have gained the ability to use Zap Cannon. Waiting until she had the clearest possible shot, her training overpowering her urge to destroy enough to withhold the attack until it would actually benefit her to use it, she unleashed the massive blast toward Shadow Mewtwo the moment she was certain she could hit it, the immense orb of nature's own rage bearing down upon the aberration that Mewtwo was like some kind of explosive formed from the will of the world itself.

As if to assist his partner, Lykas utilized his Water Spout to launch a massive geyser of uninhibited pressurized water toward Shadow Metwo with the objective being to make it more conductive.

Kaya watched and listened as his hands lost all feeling. What could he do now? He could still move his hands but they were totally numb. Whether or not the feeling would ever return was not a concern right now, though. He hated the idea that he had to allow Terashi to come that close to death for this plan to work but he had to admit, the only idea he had been able to think of had involved his attempt at a Shadow attack, which had worked remarkably well, surprisingly enough, but it had also left him physically crippled for the moment. He needed his hands to do much, after all.

Wanting to try and do... anything at all, to contribute to this scenario, he looked to Serena. "Moonblast, girl." We need to help the others as best we can." He told his Sylveon. Serena nodded and conjured up the biggest and baddest ball of Fairy energy she could manage, which would be surprisingly large anywhere other than the heart of the Fairy Realm, and fired it toward Shadow Mewtwo from an angle away from the main attack wave, intent on attempting to distract the beastly Pokemon.

In the meantime, Kaya tried to focus Recycle onto his hands in an attempt to try and return them to a point where they were at least still usable. It didn't seem to be working very well, though. He watched everything going on as the world around them crumbled beneath Shadow Mewtwo's withering presence, his heart aching not only for this realm but for the world outside it. The effects must be spreading to other parts of the forest and even beyond it by now. How much the world must be suffering already. How long had they been here by now, after all?

By the time he pulled himself from those worries, Terashi was far too close to being smashed between attacks for his comfort and he jumped to his feet, charging toward him. With what little energy remained from his ZNA crystal, he pushed one last burst of Magnet Rise through his legs as he jumped and almost "blinked" past Terashi, grabbing him and pulling him out of harm's way at the last possible moment. "Not dying today!" He assured the Psychic channeler as he rolled across the ground with him in his grasp, still-numb hands let allowing Terashi to escape his grip until he was sure they were safe from the vicegrip those attacks were creating.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:15 pm
So....Leslie's entire goal was to hurl herself directly towards a monstrous being of unspeakable power on the slim chance that their efforts would distract this thing just long enough to stuff the thing into a black hole before adding a small supernova to the black hole. This was insane, unbelievable, and she was starting to get flashbacks to their last encounter with stuff like this. There was no way in hell she was going to go ahead with a head-on attack. Looking at Carbuncle and Porygon 3, she felt her instinct to run at least calm down to keep where she was at currently and do what she could. Grabbing another Pokeball from her bag and opening, Leslie found herself looking at Willow as well.

"Alright.....let's try this.." She muttered, turning towards her Bulbasaur. "Willow, launch Razor Leaf barrages at that big thing." She said, confidence slowly entering into her voice. "Same time, I need a lot of Moonblasts from you, Carbuncle. Focus on the projectiles from that....thing." She added, now facing towards her Carbink. The two Pokemon would nod before turning, both of them unleashing absolute hell towards the Shadow Mewtwo, with Carbuncle taking special care to blast the Shadow Balls out of the air.

Turning finally to face her most recent acquisition, Leslie would take a deep breath before she spoke. "Alright. Now I need you to be ready.Get ready to unleash a blizzard that will freeze that Mewtwo solid and wait till he ends up n that black hole they're building over there...." Leslie trailed from explaining things to Porygon3 as she saw what exactly Beau was up to in preparation for this plan.

To his credit, Beau was doing exactly as had been asked of him. He was unleashing clouds of powder in an effort to best prep this black hole to be a severe case of point-blank annihilation for anyone who dared become entrapped within. But for him to achieve his best ability to release the amount of Powder required, Beau needed every part of him moving and discharging Powder. So.....what Leslie saw when she turned to face him was a Vivillon hybrid mid-dance as he pranced and spun around the site of eventual destruction. Beau didn't care at all what anyone would say about it. He thought he was dancing well and he was putting enough Powder out that the slightest spark would unleash something fit to terraform a state.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:49 am
SubonicXP

Between the walls and Shadow Mewtwo's ability to shrug off attacks with impunity, no doubt barely using any of its power to do so, Amaranth couldn't do much more than watch as Zephyr's Air Slash was nullified and Gale flung right back at her, sending both trainer and Pidgeot falling over. Though they were able to get back up without too much issue, seeing one attack manage to break through the formidable defenses. The joint attack from the Regis and opening it got to work in the first place showed there was some sort of chance, however small, to do something. But simple attacks weren't going to cut it. At least, not without coordination. Seeing the flurry of Shadow Balls, she'd look to Zephyr.

"Zephyr, you get rid of those attacks too!" She called at once, leaving her Butterfree to aid in the efforts by trying to clash and cancel out the Shadow Balls with several Air Slashes.

"Gale, I- ...huh?" Before she could speak any further, Gale would lightly peck at one of Amaranth's vest pockets, not stopping until she pulled out what was in there. It was a little confusing to her as she pulled out the bird idol she'd plucked from the channeler that was dealt with in Black City. It felt about the same as it did any other time she held it, though by now, she was used to the strange, yet familiar energy it seemed to house. There was little denying that it was an artifact, but not one she was versed in actually using- not that the previous owner would've divulged such information if he were alive.

But there wasn't denying that Gale could also seem to feel something from it. With a sharp chirp, she lowered herself and practically demanded that Amaranth hop on. "What, you think we can do something with this?" Without any time to mull things over, she quickly jumped onto her Pidgeot's back and tightened her grip on the idol. "But what? It's not like I know what this thing can even do... wait." All at once, something clicked. Her and Gale knew exactly what they could do, their thoughts and desires linked as one with the idol serving as a crucial bridge between them. With the idol's opal gleaming like a small light in the growing decay and darkness, Amaranth would raise it skyward as Gale took to the air.

"Now, Gale! To the front lines!" At once, the Pidgeot would come to those fighting more up-close, the wind generated from her sheer speed seemingly drawn to the idol and swirling around it. Stopping with a slight spin after Amaranth braced herself, the trainer would raise the idol again. What wind was around it released around them like a sort of wall, even if it wasn't terribly big. The others would find their attacks had no issues passing through the wind, blowing in the same direction as most of them were hopefully going. But with it stopping just short between them and Shadow Mewtwo, maybe it'd do something about its attacks.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:01 pm
The barrage of attacks the Snagems fired off to counter the Shadow Ball assault delivered by Shadow Mewtwo seemed to be working but as time went on the Shadow Balls just kept increasing in number and at this rate they would be completely overwhelmed before Shadow Mewtwo even reached them. Just when Shadow Mewtwo conjured up a larger spray of Shadow Ball, Amaranth stepped up and tapped into her Channeling abilities, summoning forth a shield of wind in front of them. While a Protect couldn't possibly withstand such power and a Mirror Coat certainly didn't have the strength to bounce them back, Amaranth's wind barrier did neither. Instead the gale would redirect the Shadow Balls in no particular direction other than away from them, saving the Snagems from further assault.

Confronted with the wind barrier before it Shadow Mewtwo would stop its descent as it prepared to sweep this obstacle away as it began to swirl icy winds around it as it prepared a Blizzard attack. However before it could pull it off Terashi came out from behind the wind barrier, swinging at it with Psychic blades. Not one to be caught off guard Shadow Mewtwo promptly converted the icy energy into an Ice Beam and fired directly at Terashi. However before it could hit its mark Kaya appeared with a blink and snatched him away, the Ice Beam hitting the wind barrier and harmlessly sent in another direction.

The onslaught would not end there as suddenly a Sandstorm was formed, Shadow Mewtwo grunting out of annoyance and surprise. Followed up its conjuration came a horrible Screech which caused the legend to wince and stumble back, the creature immediately sending a blast of Psychic at its source in retaliation. Finally regaining its composure it noticed the Water Spout supported Zap Cannon coming right at it and with all its rage the legend immediately fired down at the attack a Shadow Blast, aiming to struggle with and overpower the combined attack, which it would succeed in doing but Lykas' attempts were not in vein.

While focusing on the Mega Gyarados Ulla managed to slip through a burst of emotion into the Shadow Pokemon, causing it to be briefly stunned by this strange feelings, things it had never felt before. Ulla was only able to accomplish this thanks to the realm they found themselves in and the power of the ZNA Crystal but even with all that it wouldn't be enough to fully get through to XD002, only cause it to pause long enough for what happened next.

With a cry of 'GO!' Blizzard unleashed frozen hell upon Shadow Mewtwo in the form of his signature Sheer Cold. The Pokemon tried to do something to avoid this. Teleport, counter it, but it couldn't, Ulla have tapped into something inside of it that refused to let it move for but a few seconds and that was all the time Blizzard needed to land his most devastating attack.

-----

While the fighting went on Valdemar continued to form the black hole, but as it was getting closer and closer to time Sub knew it wasn't going to be enough. He watched Beauregard dance around and while it might look humorous he could tell how much effort and energy the hybrid was putting into this, the black hole was sucking up enough Powder to possibly put a dent in the moon after all. But alas they needed it to be bigger, stronger, they needed Rala's raw emotion fulled power and while they were in the right place for that they still needed the trigger. It wasn't until Sub noticed Shadow Mewtwo preparing to blast Terashi point blank with an Ice Beam did he sense the rapidly growing emotion of concern and dread in Rala. It was time.

Spinning around to face the concerned Gardevoir before she could leap into action he slapped his ringed hand on her shoulder and dug his fingers in, the real Nevermore fluttering over to land on his shoulder and reaching over to tap a Dusk Ball on his vest, releasing Ulalume, the Malamar appearing with a horrid screech. "Sorry." Was all Sub said before he utilized what he figured out to be his latent ability, something he called 'Dark Touch'. He did it once before in Black City but it took a special suit to pull it off, now he knew how to do it himself but on a much smaller scale. Ordinarily he wouldn't be able to affect Fairies with this well but ironically Shadow Mewtwo's presence hear weakened this realm enough to allow him to do such a thing.

Tapping into Rala's dark emotions he amplified them tremendously, giving her greater power through her grief. Fairy Pokemon were fueled by emotions, even more so in a realm that revolved around them, but not all emotions were good ones and Sub could alter the more sinister ones. That's how he transferred Deoxys' power to the Snagems before, through their dark emotions such as revenge, wrath, and so forth. They might not have realized they were feeling these things back in Black City, but he did.

With Rala filled to the brim with emotions of grief and agony triggered by her trainer and wanting to save him Sub could feel her untapped power swelling and growing even more due to his touch. That's when he took the next step and established his connection with Ulalume and executed his newly dubbed ability 'Mal Reversal'. This allowed him to redirect or flip increases in power in his enemies into other targets. And so he would snatch away swelling grief fueled powers and redirect them into Valdemar, causing his Black Hole Eclipse to explode into a massive size.

Sub would catch Rala, who would certainly faint at this point, then he would turn to Beauregard and Decidueye. "Let's go!" He said upon recalling Ulalume, Valdemar and Nevermore, Griswold the Spiritomb rising up form his shadow and wrapping around the trio before 'swallowing' them and disappearing into a shadow on the ground.

-----

Just as Sub whisked away his teammates Shadow Mewtwo was blasted with the extreme force of Blizzard Sheer Cold, the explosive impact sending a freezing shock wave and gust throughout the entire forest that would knock a good few of the Snagems on the behind and probably give them a fierce chill. Shadow Mewtwo on the other hand was hurtling down towards the enormous black hole, which at this point was ripping up chunks of the ground and even distorting reality at this point. However it was not on a direct course until Leslie's Regice stepped in and executed a Blizzard from a different angle to send it flying right into it, the icy wind putting the final touch on the combo as it froze it solid.

Shadow Mewtwo was helpless as it was immediately snatched away into the ever growing swirling vortex of black nothingness that threatened to consume all that was. That was when Regirock unleashed an Ancientpower to quickly form a stone prison around it, Regice following up with another Blizzard to freeze it all together and give it another layer of protection. Finally, with its turn Registeel's entire body began to crackle with electricity as dark clouds swirled above. Raising its arms into the air the Regi would fire off a massive bolt of electricity into the dark clouds above where it would briefly disappear before an even bigger Thunder came crashing down on the frozen rock prison with tremendous force thundering force before igniting the copious amounts of Powder inside causing an earth shaking explosion to go off which would certainly deafen a few Snagems for awhile. The blast would expand outward very much before the black hole inside began to contract and bring all the force back in, shrinking down to the size of a Pokeball before unexpectedly unleashing all the energy stored and built up in it with one final violent explosion that would send anything and anyone flying in all sorts of directions, the entire forest bending away from the source of the blast.

By the time anyone could come back to their senses the place would look like a war zone. Half the forest destroyed, the grass almost completely gone, so much dust and dirt in the air that it was hard to breath and almost impossible to see. Despite the carnage brought to them it was strangely silent and for anyone near it they could see that the Tree of Life was still in one piece, the Forest of Origin however had seen better days.

"Ugh...everything hurts. Did we get it?" Sub asked as he came down, laying face down on the ruined ground, his Spiritomb floating above him perfectly fine and cackling with joy as if pleased with the outcome of their plan. Laying around him were those he took within before the blast went off, that is Beauregard, Decidueye and Rala. He hoped they were okay as well. Registeel approached him through a cloud of dust and dirt and simply beeped at him, as if to inform him he was alright as well.

-----

Before the above took place.

"Tch, a little girl and some punk boy coming to save a hybrid of legendary might? If I'm capable of disabling someone like this what makes you think either of you can stop me?" She hissed at Abby and Leon. Perhaps Zera was too worn out herself to detect a feint but she did not expect Leon to cut his little monologue short to hurl that bo shuriken at her face, the woman just barely moving out of the way. Before she had a chance to make good on her promise to finish off Darts the smell of the Sweet Scent hit her and cloud her thoughts, just briefly. Flipping around to see the culprit of the Sweet Scent now with the shuriken she went to unleash a Flamethrower at it in her anger but before she could she felt some slide into her abdomen after having spun around again thanks to her hybrid senses warning her, the woman slowly moving her eyes to meet Leon's who was now standing right in front of them, his hand passing through Darts' ethereal stomach and the bo shuriken stabbed into the Weezing hybrid's physical one on the other side.

"What...have you done..." Was all she could say before darkness took both her and Darts away, the hybrid having executed his Shadow Force to snatch them both away. Once they were gone Leon would realize something happened. His black bo shuriken was giving off a sinister purple glow, the energy in it flowing away from it and onto Leon's arms in vein like patterns as his body began to absorb the energy. As he absorbed he felt stranger, more dangerous, and yet at the same time he knew this power was taken in the most violent of ways. What did he do?

While Leon was stunned by this Abby would be the one to notice that a really big blast was about to go off and if they didn't get out of the way they would become part of the rubble. Perhaps she should snatch up Leon and get out of there.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:27 pm
Keiko stopped in her tracks a good ways from Shadow Mewtwo when she heard Ulla's scream. In disbelief, she turned to look up at her adopted daughter, a warmth growing in her heart. "Ulla..." Keiko whispered, looking up at the little girl that just called her Mama. The warmth in her heart spread throughout her entire body, and when she shuddered from it, a powerful white aura of Normal-type energy rippled out from her body. In awe, she could only stare at her hand and the aura surrounding it. "This is...! ...but, I'm not mad. I... I've never been happier..." Keiko muttered to herself, not understanding what she was feeling.

"MASTER!!! Rala screamed mentally, the telepathic output of which was enough to give Gardy a run for her money and then some. It was enough to knock Keiko out of her trance, however, but by the time she turned to focus on me, I had long since been rescued from Shadow Mewtwo's clutches by Kaya, just as planned. Keiko relaxed for a second, until she saw Shadow Mewtwo get sucked into a black hole that was then covered in rock and ice. As dark clouds began to form above, a sense of dread washed over Keiko that kicked her aura's energy into high gear. Following her instincts, she began racing toward Kaya and myself on all fours, surprisingly reaching us before the first jolts of electricity erupted in the sky above.

She immediately threw both of us on her back and, with a yell of "HOLD ON!" at the top of her lungs, bolted back towards Sub. She didn't have enough time to get there before Thunder hit, but with a surprisingly powerful leap that had more horizontal speed to it than vertical, she managed to get out of most of the backlash from the explosion in time. Unfortunately, however, this meant a crash landing once we got close enough to the rest of the team.

~*~

Absinthe gawked at the sight of Zera and Darts disappearing, not quite ready to see something like that. To her credit, though, she recovered quickly, and looked over to Leon, who seemed surprised by his own power. "I get that what you guys do isn't the safest thing in the world, but after all the crap that we've been through today, I can't say I'm not interested," she said, which may or may not have caught Leon's attention. Before she could get a response out of him, however, the sound of electricity sparking in the sky drew her attention to a certain infected legendary encased in gravity, rock, ice, and a HEAVY amount of explosive powder. Heavy enough that she could see it from where she was. The looming lightning bolt would not improve the situation at all.

"OH, ~/~!" Abby roared, grabbing Leon by the arm and pushing her legs against the ground with all her might, attempting to break into a run away from the destined explosion with all her might, and with Leon in tow. Dragging him, if need be.

~*~

I got up after the big bang, and almost immediately noticed the bent frame of my glasses. The lenses were surprisingly intact, given everything. So, for the next few minutes, I focused on trying to bend the frame back into shape. The result wasn't perfect, but it was passable enough to fold them up and stuff them in my shirt pocket. I didn't need them to see in the slightest - they were primarily designed to keep my eyes from worsening over the years, which was a risk I inherited from my father. With that done, I turned to face Keiko to make sure she wasn't injured in the landing. Which she wasn't, likely due in part to the energy she was emitting when she crashed that had since faded.

"Are you okay?" was unsurprisingly the first thing Keiko said when she saw me. I could only smirk. "I was about to ask you the same thing," I told her with a smirk, helping her sit upright.

"What was that?" Keiko asked, looking at her hands which were no longer emitting an aura of Normal-type energy. "It felt kind of like Frustration, but I wasn't angry... I was really happy, even."

"Sounds like Return," I said with a smile. The look of realization on her face was priceless. "Do you know what triggered it?" I asked, though I was certain my proposal helped.

"Other than my boyfriend asking for my hand in marriage?" Keiko said with a sly smile. "It was Ulla. She... she called me Mama." Keiko whispered. I had a feeling that her cheeks would be beet red if not for them being covered in brown fur.

Instead of saying that I was happy for her, I merely embraced her. She returned the gesture for a moment before sitting up in shock. "Wait, what about Kaya?" she asked, pushing herself up on her feet. I had only remembered that Kaya saved my life in that moment, and stood up to check on him alongside Keiko.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:51 am
Watching as the very fabric of reality warped and folded in upon itself, Lykas took a moment to properly process what had just transpired in the all-consuming fear induced by Shadow Mewtwo's presence, oppressive and terrifying as it's Pressure had proven to be. The flurry of attacks from the Snagems had been unleashed upon the crystal-ridden Hellbeast hard and fast with both physical and elemental assaults raging from all sides aimed to converge at the spot Shadow Mewtwo occupied. Then there was the least be butterfly man dancing amid the chaos, looking like a complete dork. Yet, in those unrefined, undisciplined movements, the hybrid could sense the effort and the energy put into it. Beau was giving his all and the growing acretion disc of Powder around Valdemar's Black Hole Eclipse was testament to his efforts

When the attack went off at last, in a series of violent explosions of varuung elements, Lykas was chilled to the bone, shaken to his core, momentarily blinded and deafened and finally thrown off his feet all in the span of a few moments. When he at last managed to return to his feet and surveyed the damage, he could say only one abysmally hopeful thing. “Did it work?” He could see now remaining signs of Shadow Mewtwo and, for the moment, was not prepared to trust his senses to tell if if it was.

Face down where he had landed, Kaya could see nothing. Pressing Terashi into the soil at his side, he prayed to the Crone for salvation from the apocalyptic sounds of battle above them. When the final explosions went off, he release Terashi by no choice of his own, launched across the forest and yet driven into the ground by the shockwave. Once he had come to a stop and with a mouthful of dirt, he clambered to his feet unsteadily. The ringing of total silence in his ears couldn't mask the sounds of his master's dying breaths, however, and in a panic, the hybrid raced toward the great Tree, stumbling the while way. Standing at the tree's base, he thrust his still-numb hands against the massive trunk.

Pouring everything he had left into using Recycle while he had this moment's reprieve from the chaotic storm that was XD002’s very presence, he tried once more to save the Tree. This time, however, he knew before he started to extend the effect to Sucellus as well. “Please work! Please work! Please! Work?” He begged as the tree's timeline began to rewind before his very eyes. In this this single moment of calm, it didn't matter if Shadow Mewtwo was dead or not. All that mattered was the survival of the Tree and, hopefully, Sucellus as well.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:22 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon blanked out for a brief second as he realized what he just done. He looked down as he stabbed through Darts stomach to stab Zera. Mentally he was shocked as his eyes were locked onto Zera as she was slowly dying. When she asked what he had done, his facial expression showed no sort of emotion. The only time he showed emotion was when they both started to disappear. He looked down at his arm that was holding the black shurikan as a dark glow. A very, menacing glow. It was soon absorbed into his skin as he felt a menacing power growing. He then knelt down on his knees as Roserade walked over to him concerned. "...What...What have I done?...Did. Did I just kill both of them?...And now...I have their power?" He said as he grabbed the white bo shurikan from his partner.

He was so sucked into his own thoughts, was this really the path that Poison Channeling? In order to get stronger, he needed to kill people? So many things were passing through his mind as he stared at his arm that was covered in blood. He started to breath heavily until he snapped out of it as he heard Abby's voice. He paused for a second as he had a small smirk on his face. "H-Heh....What? Am I hearing you are finally growing interest in me?" He said as he stood up but then felt a tight tug on his arm as Abby was breaking out in a run. Confused he looked back to see the explosions as he quickly returned Roserade as he started running as well. "Hang on Abby!" He said as he quickly picked her up bridal style and started running for his life. He was jumping out of the way of havoc, even though he was carrying Abby, he was still able to run perfectly fine. "Huh. You are actually pretty lig-" Before he knew it he was pushed forward due to a close explosion as he held Abby closer as they crash landed to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ulla and her brother's Pokemon (except Lucario and Decidueye) were hanging on to the Tree for their lives as the massive explosions. Ulla on the other hand was still out in the open as she dug her heels into the ground as the black hole was drawing almost everything in while a ton of explosions were happening around her. Lucario noticed Ulla out in the open as he quickly ran to her and grabbed her as the explosion sent them flying.

Before they knew it, everything was silent as Lucario looked around to see the Fairy Realm in destruction. As usual coming from the Snagems. He sighed as he looked at Ulla as she wasn't harmed at all just covered in dirt slightly. Ulla looked around, "Is everyone okay?" She looked back at the tree as she counted all of hers and her brother's Pokemon. She looked around to see Decidueye with Sub as he was a bit shocked by Sub's powers. Before she could call her Pokemon over, she heard Kaya's begging voice. She looked at him as he was using Recycle on the tree. "...Master!" She said as she got up quickly and ran towards Kaya. She took off her Artifact from her hair as she placed it on the base of the tree as she started healing once again. "Master please! Please hear us! I'm still not ready. There is still so much you need to teach me about my Channeling and this realm...please. Don't give up just yet." She said as she rested her head on the tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:54 pm
Aile’s eyes would flutter open as she recovered from being thrown back from the blast, looking up to the sky above her. “Oi… Well, unless hell looks a bit less like hellfire and brimstone than I was expecting, looks like I’m still alive… Ooof.” She pushed herself up, wincing slightly. Something seemed sore at least, but nothing too bad, thankfully. As she sat herself up, she took note of the surroundings now.The tree was intact, at least, so hopefully not too much damage was had. Her staff was out of reach, but not too far, thankfully. Around her as well were a bunch of boulders, some in shapes that were familiar to her, and would make more sense as they would start rolling towards one of them in particular, forming the Regirock’s limbs to allow it to stand once more. /Good to know that I can’t get rid of you that easily/, she thought to herself, before noting a couple things missing, or more accurately, creatures. “Tati? Sarlaac?” The woman would finally bring herself to her feet to look for her two other Pokémon that were out during the blast. “Tatooine!”

Thankfully, it seemed like Aile hadn’t damned either one of her Pokémon, as the Flygon was beginning to stir once her trainer’s voice had reached her, trying to remember everything that happened. The Psychic send towards her way had hurt, and was probably the last thing she clearly remembered. To her knowledge, at least, since she had tanked most of that attack, Sarlaac should have been fine. Speaking of Sarlaac, she was instead reconstituting her form around that child’s shovel, squeaking once the Sandygast regained most of her form. She would actually be the first to notice their trainer run towards them, getting Tatooine’s attention right before Aile practically glomped the Flygon. “Tati! Are you okay? No broken bones or anything? No bad wounds?” Tatooine looked up at Aile before shaking her head, nuzzling her trainer. “Oh, thank goodness…” Aile continued to hug Tatooine, though she’d beckon Sarlaac over as well and pat the sentient sand pile, just thankful all of her Pokémon made it out relatively okay.

Korriban looked down at its trainer and her other two Pokémon, staring at them for a moment before turning to look at the tree and where XD002 was supposed to have died. Hopefully it was a true death, because the golem was actually a bit worried that the group wouldn’t have enough left to fight it if it wasn’t.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:28 pm
I stood there, breathing somewhat heavily. Trying to rush a Sheer Cold attack was not easy by any means. For that matter, doing so not so fresh in the fight was even more taxing, as the damage from the shadow attack earlier started to make itself known to me. It was silent for a moment as the leftover chill from the icy blast lingered within the area. My instincts were still feeling kind of off kilter, but one thing I could tell is that the Mewtwo wasn't around. But...was it really? I can't bring myself to believe that it's actually over for good with this thing. If anything I wouldn't doubt we royally pissed it off with such an icy barrage.

As I stood there, trying to recollect myself, a moment of realization just hit me. Zera...Darts... "Crap..." I said, rushing back for a fight that I tried to leave on pause for the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:49 pm
Across the battlefield in another direction would be a trio of giant furrows in the ground, in ascending side of what produced it. Following these furrows would lead one to where a Carbink, a Regice, and their hybrid trainer had all been blown to by the force of the small nuclear blast they had contributed to. Slowly rising from her earthen tomb like one of the undead, Leslie glanced around groggily as she saw her two Pokemon very tentatively rising up to look towards where XD002 had been a moment ago. They had just knocked all of their collective brains across the map, the place still looked at least a little together, and it seemed like the abomination was dead. Beyond sleeping off the concussion, a good day.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:24 pm
SubonicXP

While the barrier was able to hold up to the attacks that struck against it, it wouldn't be able to withstand the blast that came from Shadow Mewtwo's Thunder and series of Powder-fueled explosions. Not that it would've been able to hold up for too much longer if it could; Amaranth and Gale weren't exactly experienced with what they'd just done, and being flung from the explosions, most of their thoughts turned to varying yells and generally pained sounds until they both crashed to the ground. The same would happen to Zephyr, the Butterfree unable to defend against it even with distance on his side.

When they all eventually came to, they could see the aftermath of what happened, the realm seemingly in ruin. If it had a chance of returning to its former glory, it'd take quite some time before it would. The silence and tree still standing were perhaps a good omen for the moment, but even with Shadow Mewtwo not looking to be around- at least from what limited sight could be managed without needing an eye rinse- Amaranth had a sinking feeling that they weren't exactly out of the woods yet.

"I-" A cough could be heard before anything else could be said, prompting Amaranth to put a hand over her mouth. "I can't tell. I'm doing good to still stand after... that." She'd end up dropping to her knees after a moment, still trying to recover and catch her breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:13 pm
Sub would finally get himself back on his feet with help from Registeel, the ever obedient and strangely faithful Pokemon having returned to his side as if nothing unusual had just transpired. Once he was back on his feet the man proceed to pat himself down to get all the dirt and dust off his clothes. Registeel lift a hand to begin patting the man himself to assist him which prompt Sub to immediately throw his hands up to stop him. "Nah, I'm good. Thanks." Getting slapped by a living metal construct was not something that sounded pleasing to him.

The man would then count for his Pokemon, making sure he got them all before the blast went off. After a quick count he confirmed they were all snuggled in their Pokeballs sans for the legend beside him and the cackling ghost above him that helped him escape annihilation. Griswold was enjoying all this it seemed, the vile apparition laughing as he took in all the chaos and destruction he played a part in. To think Sub had spent a large portion of his life to make people understand that Dark types weren't evil and then he ends up with one that takes joy in maleficence.

"Everyone okay?" He asked as he looked around, watching the Snagems get up themselves, everyone seemed fine enough and from he could tell Shadow Mewtwo was just erased from existence. He saw not one hair of the legend, though all this smoke and debris made it impossible to confirm its presence visually but at the same time he didn't feel its oppressive presence anymore. They really did it. "Ha! I can't wait until Ein finds out his pet is gone. His life's evil work, poof! Gone!" Sub cheered, almost cackling like his Spiritomb at this point. Registeel just beeped.

While the others pondered over Shadow Mewtwo and whether or not it really was defeated Blizzard went to go check on Zera and Darts only to find that they were both gone. In their place instead he would find a puzzled and distraught Leon along with a confused Abby. Was hard to say what was so wrong with the novice Poison Channeler but something really shook him. Regardless there was still the question of what happened to the two hybrids, one of which still needed killing as far as Blizzard knew.

The joint process of trying to heal Sucellus performed by Kaya and Ulla seemed to be working. Any damage done to the tree was being rapidly healed and they could feel the life force of Sucellus regrowing. He was still alive. However their 'ritual' was forcefully stopped by a third party, Sucellus himself. For whatever reason the man was rejecting their energies all the sudden. It was a good sign that he was strong enough to do this but puzzling that he would in the first place.

"Not over. He whispered to them from inside the trees. It was in that moment that both Kaya and Ulla sensed it, well before the others. An oppressive, maleficent, all consuming force unlike anything that had ever felt before. It swelled to life so quick that it was impossible to see it coming before it was too late. Such anger and rage, fueled by a resentment of all life. It was back, stronger than ever, angrier than before, bent on one thing and one thing only; the complete cessation of all life as they knew it. Shadow Mewtwo was alive.

With an explosive arrival of energy Shadow Mewtwo teleported back into this reality from parts unknown. Its body was heavily wounded, patches of fur missing and the crystals planted in its body cracked and yet its oppressive force was as strong as ever, if not stronger. Their little plan had indeed wounded it, severely in fact. Were this any other legend it would have certain been felled, no natural living creature could have survived that. However Shadow Mewtwo did, somehow. How it survived and where it just came from were questions not to be answered for the time, it was back and it was severely angry.

With a scream that could make even the most battle hardened person freeze up Shadow Mewtwo unleashed anything explosive wave of energy as its Shadow crystals shattered, the particles swirling around it and growing as a protective gem-like sphere formed around it. It only lingered for but a few seconds but many a Snagem knew exactly what it was doing and this knowledge only fueled the dread they were already filled with. Now Sub understood why it came here, why Zera implanted its Shadow crystals in Magearna; to harness the life power of the Forest of Origin, to feed off the source of life its self.

Again with an explosion of energy the gem shell would shatter sending a shock wave of energy spreading out through the forest, causing trees to bend and almost anyone standing to be knocked down, Sub not excluded as he was sent flying off the ground and landed on his back, Griswold's Odd Keystone clattering to the ground beside him as he retreated into the stone before sent launching. Registeel managed to hold its ground but from what Sub saw by the drag marks in the dirt it just barely managed to hold.

Once they could see it again the Snagems would bare witness to Shadow Mewtwo's new terrible form. Its muscle mass expanded, its coloring darker and more foul, and the gems now a proper part of its body Shadow Mewtwo had 'evolved' a step further, becoming the truly perfect Shadow Pokemon. Ein's project to create the ultimate Shadow Pokemon succeeded, XD-002 was complete. Behold, Mega Shadow Mewtwo.

With a sweep of its hand Mega Shadow Mewtwo formed an entire 'galaxy' of stars with Swift. The strangely beautiful constructs spiraling around it before each one was launched at once, a flurry of razor-like energy discs sent flying at all the Snagems and any Pokemon they had out. While those were sent off Mega Shadow Mewtwo launched its self off the ground, instantly appearing before Registeel first in a blink of an eye and before Sub knew it his legend was just flying by a powerful Fighting energy fueled punch. XD-002 didn't end there, with a flash he appeared before the other two Regi, kicking one and then smacking the other with its tail, each blow fueled with Fighting energy and each Regi being sent flying effortlessly.

How could they stop such a terrible foe when they already gave it all they had?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:56 pm
SubonicXP

Zephyr wouldn't have a chance, and neither would Gale. With both of them heavily weakened from earlier, the surge in power Shadow Mewtwo realized was more than enough to snuff the Butterfree and Pidgeot out. Their collective fall left Amaranth scrambling to recall them before anything worse befell them, then diving out of thew way. Dodging the attack wasn't likely to happen, not with an attack like that. Even a graze sliced at whatever it touched, to say nothing about direct hits. Cuts and tatters added on top of the bruises and wounds already accrued, and the series of impacts from Swift sent Amaranth tumbling further and further away from the others, barely keeping a hold on the artifact in her hand.

"But we... we threw everything at it! How..." Barely left with enough energy to avoid planting her face into the ground, Amaranth could only watch as the final nail began to show itself. She hated to admit that maybe this once, Ein was right about their obsolescence all along, and their best just wasn't good enough.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff