Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Metaplot
[Metaplot] All Hands on Deck! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Smerdle rolled 1 100-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-100)

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:02 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: R'dan
Dragon Name & Color White Feleveth

Quote:
11-14. You and your dragon wind up spotting a pod of dolphins and their dolphineer partners. You fly down to see if there's any information about a missing (or Faranth forbid sunken ship) but they haven't heard or seen anything. Though they promise to keep an eye out, there's no leads. At least your dragon got to have fun floating with the dolphins.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:53 am
demon_pachabel
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: L'nik
Dragon Name & Color Brown Hessianth

Quote:
CLUE DISCOVERED BY: Quote Uta & Mr. Cheri so we can tell you what you found! If this clue has already been discovered, you find nothing but water, and thoughts about your Wingleader, of all people. How weird. Maybe it's coming from your dragon, or it's just all the same scenery...

Uta

Mr Cheri

Quote:
I checked, not discovered yet!

You have found a bright colored scarf that seems to match the description of the one the captain was wearing. Oddly enough it was discovered on dry land.

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

sariraii rolled 100-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)

sariraii

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:59 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: T'kyr
Dragon Name & Color White Rivaeth

Quote:
Copy/paste the prompt you roll here so we can see what you get!

sariraii rolled 1 100-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:00 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: T'kyr
Dragon Name & Color White Rivaeth

Quote:
1-10. Nothing of note here. All seems quiet. There's nothing but you, your dragon, the sweep riders, the sky, and the sea.

sariraii

sariraii rolled 1 100-sided dice: 87 Total: 87 (1-100)

sariraii

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:01 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Eo'ryn
Dragon Name & Color Green Taeslith

Quote:
Nothing but a lot of water... Bah.

Cheri rolled 1 100-sided dice: 45 Total: 45 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:31 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: C'sar
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Illiandinth

Quote:
42-45. You find a ship struggling against a submerged reef and you assist the captain in freeing it. Unfortunately, the ship is not the one you seek and has no news of the Southern Star. You've spent at least an hour on this task and are behind schedule.

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Cheri rolled 1 100-sided dice: 23 Total: 23 (1-100)

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:36 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: A'ral
Dragon Name & Color Green Zinath

Quote:
19-25. You know this is an important mission, but you're....kind of...bored. So very bored. Bored. You've been flying over open water and there's just a whole lot of nothing happening. Booooooored.

tatterpixie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 91 Total: 91 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:11 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Z'haq
Dragon Name & Color bronze Eorawth

Quote:
91. As you pass Whitecliff Weyrhold, you find a young dragon in dire straits. S/he is unable to take off as one wing has become badly befouled, and the rider is in distress trying to keep him/her calm. Nothing you say or do will convince the rider that s/he isn't responsible for the predicament, but you're able to get the pair back to Whitecliff without too much trouble. You're not sure why Western Weyr has such a negative outlook on the Weyrhold, as the rider and dragon pair you met seemed friendly enough.

Mr Cheri
If you want the surprise dragon, quote Mr Cheri & Uta and we will drop a pet off for you!

Uta

tatterpixie
A blue dragon from Smerdle!

User Image

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

tatterpixie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 67 Total: 67 (1-100)

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:18 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Ph'ton
Dragon Name & Color blue Tinanath

Quote:
65-70. A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier. Roll a D4 to see what happens.

tatterpixie rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:20 am
tatterpixie
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Ph'ton
Dragon Name & Color blue Tinanath

Quote:
65-70. A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier. Roll a D4 to see what happens.

--4. You have caused a diplomatic incident and need to report directly back to the Weyrleader in order to avoid serious repercussions. You pay the cotholders off but sense that more trouble is on the way.  

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

tatterpixie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-100)

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:23 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Robhin
Dragon Name & Color white Aloyith

Quote:
19-25. You know this is an important mission, but you're....kind of...bored. So very bored. Bored. You've been flying over open water and there's just a whole lot of nothing happening. Booooooored.

Thaliawen rolled 1 100-sided dice: 28 Total: 28 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:06 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: G’nik
Dragon Name & Color Dazalth, Blue

Quote:

27-30. While the day started off sunny and warm, as the afternoon wears on the clouds build and a line of squalls form. If you're a brown or bronze rider, you are able to fly through the squall and fight the worst of the winds. If you're a white, blue, or green, you may either decide to fight the winds and fly through it (though your dragon might well wind up a bit exhausted afterwards) or you can turn round and avoid the worst of it.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen rolled 1 100-sided dice: 39 Total: 39 (1-100)

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:08 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: N’var
Dragon Name & Color Licerth, Brown

Quote:
36-40. You find yourself bumping into some unaffiliated riders you don't recognize. !If you're from Star Flame: Wait a second, these riders are from Whitecliff Weyrhold. What's the deal with the rivalry between the Weyrhold and the Weyr anyway? Maybe it has something to do with the higher mission that you possess. Either way, they don't seem particularly thrilled to have their revel interrupted by a ruffian like you. Find somewhere else to search, Weyr rider!

Thaliawen rolled 1 100-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:13 am
I Fly With Flame’s Fury
Rider Name: Jailla
Dragon Name & Color Micheth, Blue

Quote:
11-14. You and your dragon wind up spotting a pod of dolphins and their dolphineer partners. You fly down to see if there's any information about a missing (or Faranth forbid sunken ship) but they haven't heard or seen anything. Though they promise to keep an eye out, there's no leads. At least our dragon got to have fun floating with the dolphins.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Nilah44 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 56 Total: 56 (1-100)

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:39 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Vesin
Dragon Name & Color Brown Kelilayth

Quote:
56-60. You actually manage to find a fishing boat that saw the Southern Star - about two months ago on a very different voyage. Shaffit, just when you started getting your hopes up! Still, the fish is pretty good.

Metaplot

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff