Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Day 0 (Motostoke, Galar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:50 pm
Ulla heard the loud boom of the Thunderbolt launching at her partner. She was about to say something but her heart skipped a beat. A flashback of when they were facing their greatest foe. And the memory of feeling a large amount of Shadow Pokemon suddenly disappearing. Along with her brother and adopted father. Togekiss looked back to see the terror in the child's face. "B-Big brother...P-Papa..." She said under her breath as she heard a cry of pain seeing Togekiss crash on the ground. "Togekiss!" She shouted as she clenched her fists.

Leon and Lucario both noticed the waver in her determination from that Thunderbolt. "Lucario." "I know. I saw her aura waver...But. She still has that fighting fever." "Togekiss get up! You can do it!" She was shouting desperately. This was all her fault. She finally saw movement as there was static coming off of Togekiss's body. The Fairy flapped its wings as the electricity came off of his wings. "We may be down but not out! Dazzling Gleam!" Togekiss started glowing brilliantly as shards of light started shooting off of his body and launching towards Odo.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:47 pm
Keiko gasped when she saw the look of terror in Ulla's eyes. I couldn't see the memory she was flashing back to, but I could feel her terror and guess where it was coming from. "Everything's going to be okay," Rala said to her in my behalf, hoping that would snap Ulla out of it and help calm her down. But it was seeing Togekiss getting hit by Odo's Thunderbolt that did the trick instead.

William wasn't blind to it, either. "Oh, dear. Perhaps we should go easy on the lass for a bit," he muttered to himself. "Try Body Slam, Odo!"

Odo gave Ulla a worried expression when she ran to help Togekiss up, but taking a Dazzling Gleam to the face, which he fortunately resisted, helped him focus on the fight. Following William's orders for the time being, he ran up to Togekiss and leaped above the Fairy-type before priming his body for a belly flop and allowing gravity to do the rest.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:59 pm
Ulla and Togekiss both shared glances to eachother to signify that they were both okay. Their target, Odo was now on their radar. "Protect!" The child shouted as Togekiss let up a bubble around him as Odo just slammed right into it. "Hold the Protect and fly high in the sky!" Ulla shouted as Togekiss did what she said as he started flying with Odo still atop of the Protect. Once they were pretty high, Togekiss dropped the Protect bubble as he was letting Odo fall. "Finish it up with Sky Attack!' She shouted as Togekiss flew around the falling Odo with great speed to charge and to confuse Odo where Togekiss would launch his attack from.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:29 am
Blizzard120
"Alright, let's go then." Tristen said to the Pachirisu hybrid, following her close behind. Hopefully the kid didn't go too far off from where they met him or for that matter, this Minccino knew where to go.

They can hear the child happily talking to the Pokemon when they make their way back to him, the grey-and-white creature on TOP of the storage bin, but...the pokemon made it back. Thats what was important.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!" the kid rushed up, hugging the Pachirisu hybrid, then letting go and holding his hand up for the Manetric hybrid to shake. "I really 'preciate you finding our pokemon!!"  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:03 pm
Leslie would barely have time to respond to the other girl before she could hear some absurd-looking caricature of a policeman walking up to attempt breaking up the brawl that the brat she was about to smash again had started. Prepared to ignore him and just continue on like she normally would, Leslie soon found herself....tapping along to the cop's strange beat. Even swaying and keeping up to the rhythm. Oh great. Now she HAD to actually try and convince this weirdo of her validity for taking down this lippy, annoying little girl.

"This inattentive moron ran into me because she wasn't paying attention, then started shouting how I assaulted her because she figured she could walk through me!" Leslie yelled back, her calm body motions completely at odds with her tone and glare. Damn this stupid cop and his stupid dancing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:22 pm
Not a Noise
Blizzard120
"Alright, let's go then." Tristen said to the Pachirisu hybrid, following her close behind. Hopefully the kid didn't go too far off from where they met him or for that matter, this Minccino knew where to go.

They can hear the child happily talking to the Pokemon when they make their way back to him, the grey-and-white creature on TOP of the storage bin, but...the pokemon made it back. Thats what was important.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!" the kid rushed up, hugging the Pachirisu hybrid, then letting go and holding his hand up for the Manetric hybrid to shake. "I really 'preciate you finding our pokemon!!"

Tristen shook the kids hand, content that everything was well now with the kid. "It wasn't a problem at all." Tristen said to the kid. "Take care of that Pokemon, alright?" He then looked over towards Rhyme after their job well done. "So where do we go now?" Tristen asked. "I'm sure we still haven't seen everything in this town just yet."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:59 pm
William frowned in thought as he watched Togekiss bounce Odo off of it with Protect and go in for a Sky Attack immediately after. "Ah, finaly, an attack Odo doesn't resist. Well, two can play that game. Use Protect, Odo!" William shouted.

Odo, shortly after landing, watched Togekiss lunge at him from the air. In response, and with William's orders, Odo created a protective barrier of Normal-type energy around him that Togekiss could, in turn, bounce off of.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:16 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Requiem of Whyspers

Marian had no further response for Abby, instead she smiled at the girl and gave a little 'understood' nod, as if there was nothing left to say on the subject for now and recognized that fact. Though there was something else she had something to speak on.

"Lykas Fenrall. Absinthe Deathrage. I would like to challenge you both to a battle along with my love here." She said plainly, electing a shocked look from the Dark type hybrid to her right.

"Whoa whoa! Mare, what are ya doin'? They will be our opponents in the cup ya know. Shouldn't we keep our cards to our chest for now?" Robin said, protesting at the concept. He of course was the kind to keep all your tools and tricks hidden until you absolutely had to use them.

"Oh hush my love. Have I steered you wrong so far? In fact if we listened went along with your ideas you'd still be in the tower and I'd have been shipped off to the maison a long time ago." The woman said with a pleasant yet 'you know I'm right' smile. Robin backed down quickly and waited to see how the Snagems would respond.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:30 pm
Now, this one took Absinthe by surprise. She didn't think Marian was the type to even keep Pokemon around, much less battle with them. "Color me interested. I came out here looking for a fight anyway," she smirked, letting Palladia the Machop out of her ball. She then looked to Lykas and realized she wasn't sure if Lykas would be interested, or if he'd rather be alone with Robin. "Whadd'ya say, bro? Wanna team up?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:41 pm
Reno Vantas

"This inattentive moron ran into me because she wasn't paying attention, then started shouting how I assaulted her because she figured she could walk through me!" Leslie yelled back, her calm body motions completely at odds with her tone and glare. Damn this stupid cop and his stupid dancing.

The officer listened to them both intently as he continued his little tapping, the jig almost a completely subconscious movement but nonetheless entrapped them in its movements. Looking from Leslie back to the other girl he let out a disgruntled sigh. "Aye, still causing trouble, aren't ya little Rapunzel?" The cop asked the Hattrem hybrid whose face somehow turned even redder after he uttered her name.

"Don't call me that!" She shouted, actually missing a step in the forced dance but was quickly pulled back into rhythm. She could be a powerful hybrid but that anger got in the way.

"I'm takin' ya back to your mother little 'punzel. She'll be ashamed that you're still not behaving yourself." The Mr. Rime hybrid said before turning around and pointing his baton at Leslie from over his shoulder, breaking the Teeter Dance for her. As he danced away from Leslie. Rapunzel was forced to follow, much to her very apparent anger.

"No! She isn't my mother! Stop! Let me go!" She ranted and raged, trying to resist the dance but alas could not. "This isn't over! This is your fault!" Rapunzel roared at Leslie, if she could she would definitely be spitting fire again however all she could do was dance off into the distance with the cop.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:55 pm
KrystatheMewes
Krysta watches as al the snagems disperse into various parts of motostoke.
"well ok then..." She stares at muse trying to think what to do. Then thinking herself clever she starts following this "leader" person making notes on his behavior "What do you think he is doing muse? Do you think he is nice? are these bad people?" Muse just grunts and keeps trodding next to krysta. "well either way lets keep following this one so we can report back to the professor on what we find. she will def want details"

Sub, Odd, Blizzard, and Reno had journeyed through Motostoke for a good while, asking people alone the way which way to Motostoke Stadium and each one of them looked at them as if they were insane and when they did get answers it was only things like 'that way' or 'follow the crowds'. None of the natives were particularly helpful, mainly because the idea of not knowing where the stadium was appeared to be such a drastically foreign concept to them.

Eventually the small group came up to a dead end with a large lift which appeared to run up and down the wall, massive gears appearing to move it. It was here at the dead it where Sub decided to alert their little tag along that he was aware of them. "Krysta, is it? If you want to join us all you have to do is say so, no need to lurk like a Gastly." He called out to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:08 pm
SubonicXP
KrystatheMewes
Krysta watches as al the snagems disperse into various parts of motostoke.
"well ok then..." She stares at muse trying to think what to do. Then thinking herself clever she starts following this "leader" person making notes on his behavior "What do you think he is doing muse? Do you think he is nice? are these bad people?" Muse just grunts and keeps trodding next to krysta. "well either way lets keep following this one so we can report back to the professor on what we find. she will def want details"

Sub, Odd, Blizzard, and Reno had journeyed through Motostoke for a good while, asking people alone the way which way to Motostoke Stadium and each one of them looked at them as if they were insane and when they did get answers it was only things like 'that way' or 'follow the crowds'. None of the natives were particularly helpful, mainly because the idea of not knowing where the stadium was appeared to be such a drastically foreign concept to them.

Eventually the small group came up to a dead end with a large lift which appeared to run up and down the wall, massive gears appearing to move it. It was here at the dead it where Sub decided to alert their little tag along that he was aware of them. "Krysta, is it? If you want to join us all you have to do is say so, no need to lurk like a Gastly." He called out to her.

Krysta realizing she has been spotted turns a bright redish pink and quickly ducks behind the wall. "stupid krysta should have known that they would know your there. Not like your a spy or anything." With a Deep breathe she turns around the corner with a giant anime style smile on her face. "HI mr... sub? sir? I uhhh I... I just wanted to see if you and your friends? Cohorts? Compatriots? were getting around motorstoke ok! yeah that's it! I over heard you looking for the stadium? I've been here before so If you like I will take you there... If that's ok. I mean if I won't be underfoot or something..." Krysta tries to fake being confident but she is still trying to reign in her curiosity regarding some of the hybrids and what exactly Snagem is and what they do. She thinks to herself. (If I can get them to follow me maybe some upclose observations would be good, I'm sure the professor would appreciate a detailed report regarding my finding on these... visitors? wherever they came from and what they want.)She smiles at Sub. "So.... care for a tour guide?"  

KrystatheMewes

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:14 pm
KrystatheMewes

Krysta realizing she has been spotted turns a bright redish pink and quickly ducks behind the wall. "stupid krysta should have known that they would know your there. Not like your a spy or anything." With a Deep breathe she turns around the corner with a giant anime style smile on her face. "HI mr... sub? sir? I uhhh I... I just wanted to see if you and your friends? Cohorts? Compatriots? were getting around motorstoke ok! yeah that's it! I over heard you looking for the stadium? I've been here before so If you like I will take you there... If that's ok. I mean if I won't be underfoot or something..." Krysta tries to fake being confident but she is still trying to reign in her curiosity regarding some of the hybrids and what exactly Snagem is and what they do. She thinks to herself. (If I can get them to follow me maybe some upclose observations would be good, I'm sure the professor would appreciate a detailed report regarding my finding on these... visitors? wherever they came from and what they want.)She smiles at Sub. "So.... care for a tour guide?"

Sub would eye Krysta up and down for awhile, mentally sizing her up, an occupational habit he just couldn't break despite there being far less need for such paranoia now that you-know-who was dealt with. Finally deciding that she was harmless enough and not some undercover assassin sent to repay a blood debt he cracked a smile and gave her a little nod.

"Sure, a tour guide would be most helpful. You would be the first helpful person we've ran into in this maze of a city anyways." He commented. "So...uh...where to?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:53 pm
SubonicXP
KrystatheMewes

Sub would eye Krysta up and down for awhile, mentally sizing her up, an occupational habit he just couldn't break despite there being far less need for such paranoia now that you-know-who was dealt with. Finally deciding that she was harmless enough and not some undercover assassin sent to repay a blood debt he cracked a smile and gave her a little nod.

"Sure, a tour guide would be most helpful. You would be the first helpful person we've ran into in this maze of a city anyways." He commented. "So...uh...where to?"

Krysta smiles a bit more naturally and her body releases some of the tension that had been;building up. "alright fantastic! I would be happy to show you around! would you and your friends like to stop for snacks? we have some killer candy fruit and Carmel apples and Smoked sausages and I hear there some specialty vendors along the way. Any way tournament is being held in the northern section of Motostoke so lets get moving. we def want to get some great seats! I can't wait to see leon and his team again!"  

KrystatheMewes

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:23 pm
We had spent a while trying to find our way around the place, and well...hell, apparently this entire group was pretty much lost. It didn't dawn until after all of this walking around, apart signs on buildings indicating what they are....there are literally no street signs to indicate much of anything. Do people NOT have constant commerce here? Tourism? People simply moving to live here!? Its not like everyone is going to know where to go right away. Or is this region actually smaller than we given it credit for? I'm...in a loss for words. Wait...did we walk past that building just fifteen minutes ago? Where the hell are we!?

Worse is that it had me wondering just how long it was going to take before anyone else was going to speak up about being tailed by-...never mind. Taken care of. Though as Sub and this Krysta person started to talk about potential tour guide services, I had the feeling I had to get this personal mission of ours back on track. I pinched the back collar of Sub's shirt, namely to make him lean back slightly just to get him within earshot of me, and silently enough for namely Sub to hear me. "For the love of God before we spend another two hours walking in circles around this town, make sure to get her to show us wherever the hell the ones in charge of this whole tourney first before anything else. The rest of this place can come later."  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff