Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Snagem Camp (Day 2) [FPT] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:39 pm
Almost two miles east of the Watchtower was where Crystal currently found herself, enjoying the calm in the midst of the chaos that was currently engulfing the Wild Area. While she was fortunate to so far have avoided any trouble her lucky streak was about to end. Trouble was coming up on her and fast.

A strange looking red and black furred hybrid came rushing towards her, moving so fast that she hadn't seen it coming until the hybrid was now standing just a few yards in front of her. Judging by the fact that her tail didn't alert her to the hybrid's approach this person must be a Dark type. Panting heavily the Thievul hybrid stared at Crystal in silence for a good long while before pulling a Pokeball out from the pocket of his Galarian uniform. Was someone or something chasing it? And what it want with Crystal all the sudden?

"You need to leave too." He said before spiking the ball onto the ground, the device popping open to release another strange species Crystal was unfamiliar with, the tiny creature possessing a metallic 'goo-like' body and a large metal bolt for a head slash eye. "Thunder Wave whatever comes out."

Likely trying to save a shot of his Trainer's Eyes the hybrid would execute another Quick Attack, slamming into Crystal in a blink of an eye and tackling her to the ground. In that moment of surprise to find the Pokeball on her person, she had to have at least one, and attempt to release the Pokemon inside, hoping to draw it into a battle with his own who was preparing to zap the first thing to pop out, provided it could.

-----

"I agree with Brian." Sub concurred with Tristen and Brian, though he already knew partly what was going on and it troubled him greatly. If it was what Reno feared then the others had a right to know. Approaching Reno with the other two he sat down on the ground and made himself comfortable before speaking.

"Want to fill these guys in on what's going on? 'Cause I'm just was shocked as you are." Sub said to Reno. The Psychic Channeler might not have much time to talk though, he would certainly pick up on the battle currently taking place east of, out of view but not out of the view of his third eye. Tristen might also pick up on the magnetic field being generated in that direction as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:04 pm
Reno would look around for a moment before sighing. "This....is a long story. What he's talking about is a....thing.....called the Ziton. It's an entity that uses Psychic channelers and Pokemon as....fuel....to keep itself going and empower itself. Thought I took it out personally on my last bit of Channeler training but looks like I missed a spot. Or someone else decided to reconstitute it." Slowly turning himself towards......wait a minute. No time for dramatic reveals. Looks like Crystal had managed to find herself here. And was currently facing down Robin. Oh, bad day. Very bad day. Shooting around to face towards the fight, Reno would look back quickly. "If I remember, we can get into the deeper discussions. Right now, need to get to Crystal in case that damned thing is actually here." With that, the redhead would take off as fast as his feet would carry him, Harleen having managed to scramble onto his shoulder to come along for the assault.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:02 pm
Crystal looked ahead, jumping out of her reverie when the hybrid entered her view. She noticed Pokémon that looked similar to the hybrid before she entered the wild area, but his features were a bit different. Maybe he was a hybrid of its evolution? Either way, she couldn’t get a read on him at all, like her psychic powers were blocked, like he was a dark type. It would explain why she couldn’t sense him. His staring put her at unease, though, but before she could take off, he finally spoke and sent out his… What was that thing? A tiny metal blob, so maybe a steel type? And what was this whole thing about needing to leave also?!

She was knocked down as she was processing this current situation, with the Quick Attack catching her off guard and onto the ground. “Gomenasai, I believe I just met you, you’re coming on a bit too fast!” She grunted and tried to get her feet into a position to push the hybrid off, following up with a kip up. Though, in the struggle to get the man off of her, she didn’t notice that Donne was forcibly sent out until it was too late. “Crap, Donne, Safeguard,” Crystal shouted, hoping that the Bronzor could put one up before the Thunder Wave landed. “And why on earth do I have to leave,” the hybrid would growl at her opponent, brushing some of her loose hair out of her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:28 pm
Tristen was deeply confused once he rejoined the others with Brian to get some idea as to what was going on. The most he parsed was that this was something that Reno personally dealt with in his training, but as to the nature of what this thing actually is or where it came from escapes him. It was still apparently bad news regardless if it made Reno go completely pale over the prospect of it being here, and the possibility that it is involving that hybrid that tried to get the better of everything here at the camp.

Tristen would perk up, however, as Reno started to run off. Tristen's Lightning Rod ability was trying to reach out to something, just as it did back at the final battle with Ein with the stone, the Zapdos Heart. Reno was running in that direction it seemed as well. He figured to follow if something major was going on. If nothing else, Reno let on Crystal was possibly in mortal danger as well over that way. More back up the better, he'd figure.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:47 pm
Crystal would succeed in pushing Robin off of her, the hybrid stumbling back onto his behind just in time to watch his Pokemon's Thunder Wave harmlessly collide with the Safeguard protecting Bronzor. "Because you'll become part of it and make it stronger. Now please stop resisting, it will only get worse." Robin said as he got back on his feet, his ears perking up as he heard and smelled the approach of Tristen and Reno, he didn't even have to turn around to see them approaching over the horizon. If he was going to take at least one of these Psychics out he had to do something now.

"Thunderbolt her." Robin said, pointing at Crystal, commanding his Pokemon to fire off a bolt of electricity at her. Meanwhile Robin himself began to charge malicious dark energy in the palm of his right hand, drawing it back and making a fist before punch at the air in Bronzor's direction, unleashing a pulsating stream of Dark energy at the Psychic type as he executed a Dark Pulse.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:27 pm
Reno would look towards Tristan as they could finally see Crystal and her Bronzor, Robin already beginning with his attacks. "Tristan, think you can Lightningrod that Thuderbolt? Cause I got an idea for Robin." Reno said, patting Harleen on the head before he extended a tendril of energy to the Bronzor. Connecting to the Psychic type, Reno would relay the idea to the Pokemon. If it took the blow, Reno could take the brunt of the damage through their connection and it could counter way quicker than Robin would anticipate. Plus, it would give Reno some fuel to use for his own attack on the hybrid. This was far from how he usually used Destiny Doom, but if it worked one way to transfer damage, it had to work the other way if he allowed it. Either way, he was still going to charge for Robin with his arm extended to either throw a punch or fire off a Charge Counter if his creative use of Destiny Doom worked.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:03 am
Reno Vantas
Reno would look towards Tristan as they could finally see Crystal and her Bronzor, Robin already beginning with his attacks. "Tristan, think you can Lightningrod that Thuderbolt? Cause I got an idea for Robin." Reno said, patting Harleen on the head before he extended a tendril of energy to the Bronzor. Connecting to the Psychic type, Reno would relay the idea to the Pokemon. If it took the blow, Reno could take the brunt of the damage through their connection and it could counter way quicker than Robin would anticipate. Plus, it would give Reno some fuel to use for his own attack on the hybrid. This was far from how he usually used Destiny Doom, but if it worked one way to transfer damage, it had to work the other way if he allowed it. Either way, he was still going to charge for Robin with his arm extended to either throw a punch or fire off a Charge Counter if his creative use of Destiny Doom worked.

The funny part about Tristen's lightning rod ability, as Reno would see the attack would veer off its trajectory and right for the Manetric hybrid, Tristen...didn't really have much control over it, if any. It was just the matter of being within range to draw it in. "Oh boy..." The attack crashed right into Tristen with nary a flinch out of the hybrid; Tristen finding a fair deal of strength from the siphoned power. "...Ahhh, still tingly. Heh..."

With all said though, this provided opportunity. Following Reno's lead, he would be last in line in Reno's assault against Robin; or at the very least against the Pokemon he had with him, this weird blob thing that provided the electricity. It had a steel look to it, more so than most other Pokemon he's seen in this world thus far. It was a guess, he had to admit, and if he had guessed right, his Eevee didn't have much to contend against something like that. He had to try, however. "Eevee, go!" Tristen shouted, throwing the ball out for battle, having it square off against the metal blob. "Eevee! Hidden Power!"

"Vueeee!" The Eevee called out, summoning up various orbs which turned into its ethereal form, just as it did with Centiskorch the day before. The Eevee then unleashed the attack upon the steely blob.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:33 am
Ulla was now returning with a bit of a heavy burden and exhaustion. She looked a little pink. Not coming back to camp with her team: Leslie and Abby. She came back with a few of Team Alola: Auntie Wilokia, Lillie, and Elio. "I'm glad that you guys trust me. You guys could've easily overpowered me." She said jokingly, "D-Don't worry. We will bring you back to your camp in the morning, Nina and the rest are probably worried sick about you guys. This is 100% safe." She said as more of her exhaustion was showing.

Once they got closer to camp, the child looked at the scene. An intruder just outside of camp. "Sorry about this." She said as she helped Aunt Wilokia off of Wooloo. Ulla watched as the fight take place as she formed a bubble and sent it launching right at Robin. "I-I...I am too tired for this. Wooloo launch him with Double Kick." The small cotton ball ran down the hill towards the bubbled Robin. It then spun as it kicked the bubble with its back legs, sending it flying high in the air.

Leon was watching the fight go on, if he were to interfere, he would just be in the way. He then felt a familiar fairy energy as he saw Robin get bubbled. "Ulla?" He sat up as he then saw a Wooloo running down to the battle to send the bubbled intruder flying. He then looked around and finally saw his sister. He quickly ran down to where she was. "ULLA!" He shouted. The little girl looked where she heard her name be called as she had a relieved smile. "B-Big brother..." She said as she fell to her knees breathing a little heavily. To get to her faster, Leon jumped down and picked her up bridal style. He felt her forehead as it was burning hot. "She has a fever." He then looked at the Team Alola that was with her and recognized Aunt Wilokia. "Alola. Leon Hanabi. I'll get your names later. Ulla needs to be checked on right now. I'm sure you guys need some rest as well."  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:56 am
"Finally," I scoffed, seeing the tower nearby. "Just how far away WAS that raid den?" As soon as I got off my Hoverwoard and stashed it, however, Rala got my attention. Master? Young Mistress is up to something.

Confused, I turned just in time to watch Ulla trap a hybrid I wasn't familiar with in a bubble and have a Pokemon launch it into the sky. Perplexed, I walked up to Ulla seeking an explanation, only for Leon to run up to her and insist that she had a fever. I shrugged, trusting Leon's judgement in regards to his sister, and walked away. 'Keiko will probably know what's..." I trailed off. I was walking as I said that, and as I neared the ruin, I could sense a strong sense of despair. "...going on. Rala," I said, pulling my hoverboard back out.

~*~

Two seconds of skating up to the tower followed by two minutes of walking up stairs later, I finally found Keiko cowering in a corner somewhere on the highest floor of the ruin that was stable enough to stand in. I reached out to put a hand on her shoulder as a means of getting her attention, but she just slapped my hand away. "GET BACK!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, running backwards toward a different wall.

Master, I think there's something with her mind. There's some energy in her head jumbling her mind up.

"Probably used some form of confusion on her. I wonder if that one hybrid had a hand in this," I pondered as Keiko panicked in front of me for no discernable reason. "It can't be helped, then. Use Hypnosis. Let's see if some rest calms her down. Arceus knows she looks like she could use it."

Rala nodded, and floated forward to get in front of Keiko. The confused hybrid looked up at Rala and was about to push her away, but was drawn to the Gardevoir's eyes and, as a result, was lulled into a surprisingly peaceful slumber. With a sigh, I helped her get comfortable by tucking her into her sleeping bag. I then thanked Rala, recalled her, and made my way downstairs to check in with the other Snagems, as well as to make my report to Sub.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:32 pm
Brian was confused by Reno's explanation. An entity that used Psycic Pokemon and Channelers to fuel itself? That sounded a little far-fetched, but coming from Reno, who appeared quite shaken up by it, it had to be legit. That being said, they needed to find a way to deal with this, and quick, especially since Brian could see Reno turning toward a spot outside the camp before running off. While he wanted to follow, he knew that he would only be in the way, since Bella wasn't very strong yet, and he hadn't yet had time to try and bond with his new Magmortar.

Once Reno had run off, followed by Tristen, Brian looked at Sub. "I'd go, but I'd only be in the way right now," he said. "Besides, Lu can sense some of our teammates returning, and the way Leon just ran off, Ulla must be back. I'm sure someone's going to need healing, food, and rest." Having said this, he headed back to where he'd left his cooking utensils, then looked through his stash of berries and ingredients to see what he could make for the ones who had just returned from their search. He knew Ulla liked sweet foods, so he made a small portion of curry that made use of apples and Pecha berries, as well as a few Oran, a Sitrus, and a Pomeg berry. The result was a Sweet Apple Curry, and he was hoping it would be more to the girl's liking than what he'd made the night before.

For the others that were returning, and those that were just hungry, he made a curry that featured Oran, Ganlon, Persim, Roseli, Passho, and Aspear berries, along with some sausages he'd brought with him as a snack for Lu. It didn't take long, and when he was done, the result was a Dry Sausage Curry. He put out the berry flakes again, like he'd done the night before, then added something extra: tea made from Roseli berries, as well as some honey he'd found while foraging earlier. "Lunch is ready, y'all!" he called. "Lu, will ye get the ones who are nearby? I'm sure some of them will be pretty hungry right about now." The Riolu nodded and ran off in the direction Reno and the others had taken, finding them within moments and relaying the message to the ones that could understand her. While she was doing this, Brian set out a chilled Yache berry for anyone that might have a fever from overuse of their abilities, then started dishing out some of the curry for those that had already returned.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:13 pm
Crystal was bracing for impact from the Thunderbolt when she noticed it veering off, diverting itself to Tristan and charge him up, though the assistance wasn’t much expected. The hybrid wasn’t going to argue, though, as she knew she was at a disadvantage otherwise. Getting a little help from her friends was not going to be turned away, as she wound up and threw a Shadow Ball aimed at Robin’s gut.

Donne would note the connection and chime softly, an acknowledgement from the little mirror to Reno before just taking the brunt of the Dark Pulse, wincing as the attack hit. The bond took a bit of the bite off, but it was still a dark type move, and uncomfortable at the very least for the psychic type.

“Donne, you still up? Go ahead and Confuse Ray the little metal…. Blob!” Crystal shrugged as she have the order, looking at the creature for a moment as Donne spun out a dizzying spiral of light in the curious Pokémon’s direction, before returning her gaze to the fox hybrid. “And you! Have you thought about trying to talk about this instead of going in with brute force? You catch more with honey than with vinegar, as the saying goes.”  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:26 pm
Robin's eyes went wide as he saw the Thunderbolt suddenly divert course, just as his own Dark Pulse was fired off. Long enough to see that things were about to go south for him but not soon enough to do anything about it. The Dark Pulse would connect with Donne and activate Reno's Channeling abilities, transferring that damage into him and thus into the punch the Thievul hybrid took to the chest, the hybrid letting out a shocked and pained gasp.

It wouldn't end there for the Dark type either as a bubble of pink energy formed around him, keeping him in place long enough for a ball of living fluff to come rolling in and deliver a surprisingly nasty kick to his stomach, knocking the hybrid onto his back. He tried to get up but was knocked back down by Crystal's Shadow Ball. At this point just laying on the ground sounded like the best idea.

His Meltan couldn't do a thing to help either, the HIdden Power orbs slamming into it and while it didn't seem to bother it much, somewhat confirming to the Snagems what its type was, it did distract it long enough to take a face full of Confuse Ray, the sentient blob proceeding to stumbling around aimlessly. Robin didn't even try to give it another command, knocking good and well the jig was up.

"Stop...stop using your a-abilities..." Robin pled. He was defeated but still was clearly very concerned about whatever was out there. The Snagems themselves didn't even register on his threat radar in spite of the thrashing they just gave him.

-----

"Don't worry about it, enough of them went off to handle any problem. You're doing a great job here." Sub said, patting Brian on the back. "If you'll excuse me though I think I spotted Terashi." The man said as he walked off.

"Alola." Aunite Wilokia responded to Leon, she had gather enough of her strength on the way here to talk but she was still relying on the two younger Alolan's, Lillie and Elio, for help standing up and moving, one arm thrown over the shoulders of each of them. She didn't say much else as Leon walked off, the three Alolans proceeding to find a spot to sit down around the cooking fire. They had a long day themselves. Elio seemed very interested in what Brian was cooking, mostly because he was starving, while Lillie approached him, shy and soft spoken.

"Um...do you need any help?" Lillie asked Brian.

-----

Sub would cross paths with Leon as he was bringing Ulla in, the Dark One would stop briefly on his way to see Terashi to look at the girl for a bit. In spite of her apparent fever the girl was giving off a tremendous amount of Fairy energy. To him it made him nauseous, he only felt like that around powerful Fairy type Pokemon, and usually when there was more than one. She wasn't sick, but rather 'overheated', like a car pushed too far. She had a lot of untapped power but clearly it is more than her little body could handle. For now. There was something terrifying about that.

"You need to talk to her when she comes to, Leon. She isn't allowed out of camp from here on out." Sub address Leon, assuming Leon would understand know Sub's reasons. She was pushing herself way too far. So much strength but no concept of limits, she was still a child after all.

-----

"Keiko doing better?" Sub asked, he didn't even have to guess that Terashi already took care of his mate the moment he made it back, that was a given. He knew Robin had messed with her but the man also knew he was not the one that could bring Keiko back down to Earth, only her love, Terashi, could do that. "I see you got Rala out there, nice to see you. Makes me miss Gardy." He smiled.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:35 pm
"She's out. I had to have Rala put her to sleep since she just pushed me away when I tried to calm her down. Hopefully she'll be in better shape after she's gotten some rest," I explained. "In other news," I added, holding up the Wishing Piece I obtained from the Raid Den.

I was willing to leave it at that, but Rala started bugging me about Gardy since she couldn't ask Sub directly. It didn't take me long to cave in. "What happened to Gardy?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:57 pm
Ryan was wandering around with James when he spots Auntie Wilokia. He binks for a second until it clicks in his brain. He slowly wanders over. " Alola, Auntie Wilokia. I am surprised to see you here. I would have thought old man Hala would have insisted to come in your place the way he always spoke of you. I must admit, it is an honor to finally meet you." Ryan says with a slight bow, James mimicking his trainer from his shoulder.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:06 pm
Brian smiled a bit when Sub patted his back, saying he was doing a great job in camp. When the leader walked away, Brian looked around to see three newcomers he didn't recognize walked into camp, one of which was an elderly lady. When one of the two younger ones walked toward him, asking if he needed any help, he nodded with a smile. "Yes, actually," he said. "Will ye see if there's anyone who needs healing or food for themselves or their Pokemon while I take some food to yer teammates? I'm sure there's someone who needs assistance. And here, take these." He handed her a few Oran and Sitrus berries he'd taken from what he'd gathered earlier before fixing a few plates of food and starting toward the Alolans. As he was leaving the cooking area, Lu returned and held out her paws, and Brian handed her one of the plates with a smile, knowing she wanted to help.

A moment later, he reached the remaining two Alolans, giving them a friendly smile as he handed them the plates of curry. "Here, ye look like ye could use something to eat," he said. "Do either of ye have any Pokemon that need healing? My name is Brian, by the way." He wanted to make sure they, along with everyone on his team, had what they needed to recover if they'd been injured during their search.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff