Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Budew Drop Inn (Day 3.5) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:00 pm
"No problem," Brian said, watching how the Luxray hybrid knelt down to pet Sparx. He noticed the sparks flying as the two Electric-types made contact, though he knew this was normal. He'd seen it between his mother's Raichu and another trainer's Dedenne. He watched to see how Deo would react to the poffin he'd given him, and when the hybrid sparked a bit in delight, saying it was delightful, Brian couldn't help giving a rather large smile.

When Deo asked if he'd made the poffins with strawberries and some chocolate, Brian was a bit surprised. "I did, actually," he said, his surprise showing in his voice. "I'm honestly surprised ye were able to pick up on the individual flavors. And I hope ye don't mind being the first hybrid to try my poffins."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:01 pm
"...When our mother was giving birth to my sister. There were complications and dangers....Ulla ended up becoming a still born. She died in the process while our mother was giving birth. Mom and Dad were torn. Now, our mom was a Fairy Channeler. And I'm sure a very powerful one. Because she did something, no channeler I'm sure has ever done on record. She brought her child back to life by channeling with her. That's why Ulla is so powerful than she can handle...not only does she have her own fairy energy, she has our mothers." Leon said explaining to the both of them. "Now. That was her first death. Her second...was when our parents died. She started getting ill as our mother's energy was diminishing with her gone. Every doctor in Alola didn't understand what was going on with her. I was becoming desperate...Soon enough, Ulla couldn't take it anymore and passed...she was only a few months old. I was going insane. I lost my parents, then my sister." Leon said in pure agony.

"I was holding onto Ulla for dear life as I ran to our parents grave. I begged and yelled for them to give her back. She deserved to live." Leon held out Ulla's hand even tighter. "I was so torn...my voice became so hoarse that night...the sun started to rise and I felt a sudden warmth...I stopped my screams as I looked down to see a smiling baby...It was the brightest smile ever...I found out a lot about her condition. My mother's Fairy Energy acts as core. It protects her heart and keeps it pumping. Ulla doesn't have a clue about it. She had no issues in growing up until she awakened her own channeling."

(^Literally copied paste above)

Leon then turned to Keiko. "...What you saw earlier. When you saw that Fairy Energy flowing out of Ulla. That was our mother's fairy energy. It was an accident. Ulla doesn't know any of this. That she died twice before, that our mother's energy is what keeps her alive...and I hope you guys understand where I'm coming from. I'd rather not scare her with this information, so I'd like to keep this secret from her and everyone else....I'm afraid what the public would do."  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:24 am
Sub listened to Leon with great intent and interest. A Channeler who used another latent Channeler, their daughter, to Channel with. That was new, and unheard of, but when he gave it some thought was it really that surprising? Pokemon and Channelers operate on a similar wavelength and through their bonds their 'wavelengths' synchronize. What could be a closer bond then a mother and daughter? While this brought up all kinds of implications to the Dark One he dismissed it for now and focused on Ulla's current state.

"Hm..." He mumbled to himself, walking over to Ulla and placing a hand on her forehead. He couldn't feel anything, his Channeling abilities were almost completely gone by now, he had been without his artifact too long. It was gone, thanks to Reno, not that he held a grudge over it or anything. "If I had to theorize; she isn't dead. Not properly, at least. I might need Odd to back me up on this but the fact that she was able to comeback at least twice gives credence to the theory that she isn't truly dead, her spirit hasn't passed on. It isn't easy for a soul to return if it has already had Giratina's hooks in it, so to speak." Sub explained himself.

"If I had to make another guess, like you said, it was your mother's Fairy energy that kept Ulla alive, in place of Ulla's own, as such this whole time she has been training and growing it was not her own essence she was nurturing but your mother's. Ulla's core, as you put it, the real one, is weak and malnourished, for lack of a better term, that's why she is like this. Ironically in the long term your mother's act of saving her, least how she did it, perhaps doomed Ulla from the start. Like a tiny sapling growing in the shade of a towering tree Ulla hasn't been able to grow and now that the tree is gone and has sucked up all the nutrients from the soil Ulla is left to wither." He said, turning around to face the others again.

"Even if we found a way to bring Ulla back she will need a lot of rehabilitation and her Channeling abilities will be all but gone, back to square one. It will come as a shock to her I'm sure." He explained. "Ulla was essentially your mother's primary bond, the 'Pokemon' her Channeling was grounded in. Through Ryan we discovered a Pokemon that lost its Channeler hundreds of years ago, a Jellicent. It had a lot of difficulty establishing another Channeling bond, with Ryan, due to the fact it had already established a primary one, even after hundreds of years of being apart. See where I'm going with this?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:32 am
"So, my initial through was right," Keiko spoke up, rubbing the tears out of her eyes. "We can bring her back. There IS a way."

"Maybe if we went to the Fairy Realm, we could find a way to bring her back to life," I spoke up, sitting on that idea for at least a little bit. "I don't know if her mentor, Succellus, is around anymore, but at the very least, she IS his successor, so surely we can convince someone there to bolster her life energy."

"We have to try,"] Keiko insisted, just like I knew she would, through she realized how pushy she was being right away. "I mean, I won't force anybody else, and we'll take all the help we can get of course, but at the very least Terashi and I have to try, for Ulla's sake."

"I'd add Leon to that list, but given the type he channels is anathema to that place, I don't think he could manage. Same likely goes for Sub. Maybe even double," I added.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:03 am
Leon was a bit shocked to what Sub said. "I'm sure my mom had good intentions....the fact that she awakened her channeling...Her body didn't understand what was happening. I want to believe Ulla's core was trying to be nurtured, but it couldn't divide between the two." Leon said as he tried to wrap his head around this new idea. "...I was thinking of bringing her to the Fairy Realm as well...That's probably the best for her...but, we would have to leave her there. And who knows when she would wake up. And when she does like Sub said, she's gonna have to rehab. Probably in the Fairy Realm would be best...But she would be also be training to be the next successor." Leon said with a bit of grief.

He then turned to Keiko and Ter. "...If we do bring her to the Fairy Realm...we are going to have to leave her there. We won't be able to wait there to see if she wakes up, we literally have to drop her off. That way we don't disturb the realm....we have to say good-bye to her as she is now..." He said trying to think of another way. "Another thing we can do...I donate blood...maybe. By some miracle, there is some of my mother's fairy energy is in my blood. If not that...maybe my channeling can help." He then showed his white kunai artifact. "My channeling can also be used as medicine. Maybe it's just what she needs."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:05 am
Odd had a peculiar feeling as he paced around his room. Something still wasn't right, even after he'd capture that Sinistea. But what was it? He wracked his brain, trying to recall if there was something important that had happened while in the wild area before all this that was eluding him and, try as he might, he was coming up blank.

"I wonder how little Ulla's doing?"

Wren's words cut through the silence of the room like a razor blade and suddenly, Odd knew what was wrong. He couldn't sense everyone that was supposed to be here and now he realized who was missing. "I'll be back." He told Wren as he dashed out of the room. If he couldn't sense Ulla's soul from here, he would follow Leon's to his room. Ullah couldn't possibly be far from him if something was wrong. Her brother was always nearby in such cases.

The channeler would follow the direction he could sense Leon's soul and, soon after the Poison Channelr had finished speaking to Sub, he would find himself just outside the door, hand faltering at the knob. He could sense it now. Barely. Ullah still lived. But he couldn't tell for how long she would remain that way.

He couldn't clearly make out what was being discussed through the door but he did hear his name and that was enough to push him to open the door. "I had a feeling I'd find you here as well." He told Sub when he saw the man standing next to Leon. "I don't know or care specifically what happened. I'm not going far from her until we know what to do for her. I'm probably the only person around who can defend her from the reapers and she's going to need it for now."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:45 am
"Told ya." Sub said as he pointed a thumb at Odd. "I'm sure the forces that be are already adding Ulla's name to their list. Don't be surprised if you find a few Ghost types taking an interest in her, but with Odd nearby it shouldn't be a problem." Sub reassured Leon, Terashi and Keiko.

"But Leon is right, the best place for Ulla is the Fairy Realm, because of the natural Fairy energies of the realm will give her a better fighting chance allowing her to heal faster. That said, it's also like Leon said, she will have to be left there. But considering the alternative I feel like it's a necessary drawback we will all have to deal with. As for you, Leon." He said, turning to focus his attention directly on the Poison Channeler.

"Your Channeling could help, but you're not ready, you're not strong enough." He said, point blank. "But, I have some good news concerning that. There is another Poison Channeler here in the tournament, as part of Team Hoenn. We didn't encounter them but from the rumors I heard of them they are powerful, so powerful that allegedly they completely neutralized the toxins of a Toxicroak hybrid. They displayed tremendous healing abilities over poisons. Maybe you could track them down and learn a thing or two. As you know, it's rare to find another Poison Channeler these days."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:44 am
RCCaughtem

Ryan gives quite the grin at Nessa's praise of his day and the appreciation of, well, him. It was usually something Ryan didn't go out of his way to play up.

But then Ryan takes a deep breath as he listens to the real reason Nessa called him out here. "I am truly flattered on all accounts, but I am going to have to respectfully decline it. I am not one to stay in one location unless there is a who or why that makes me feel committed to it. And holding a position of Gym Leader or League Champion has never been that entertaining of a thought to me. Just who I am." Ryan explains to Nessa. He was interested to hear, or maybe even see her response.

"Hm, well, it's not like I can twist your arm and make you." Nessa said with a sigh, standing up and recalling her Dreadnaw. "Do me a favor then, have a battle with me. Nothing serious, just a quick friendly match, one Pokemon each. I want to experience your talents up close and personal. What do you say?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:48 am
Keiko turned away from the men in the room and walked up to her unconscious adoptive daughter. As gently as possible, she picked Ulla's body up and held it in her arms, feeling the weight of what might as well be one of her offspring hanging on the edge of death on her heart. She was honestly a bit surprised with herself for not having burst into tears yet, but in that moment, nothing mattered to her but Ulla.

"I'll take her," Keiko decided, small tears gathering once more in her eyes. "I'll take her to the Fairy Realm. Odd and I will," she added, remembering that our good friend was the only one of us capable of protecting Ulla's soul.

"I'll go with you," I spoke up. "Given how we both were the last time we were there, you could use the help."

Keiko, in response, put her hand on my shoulder and gently shook her head. "I know Ulla means a lot to everyone in this room, and I respect that. But out of all of us, I'm the one that cares the least about this tournament. I only came here to support you,"[/] Keiko explained, looking up at me with calm, loving eyes despite some remnants of tears that still lingered there, "and help anyone I could. She needs that right now, and you know the both of us will be disqualified if we try to leave. So just let me do a mother's duty and take care of her," she said, her face shifting to a pleading look.

I sighed again, but this time it was a much gentler one. I had no intention of letting her leave without letting Leon and Sub have a say, but I understood her reasoning better than I probably should have. When I nodded, she surprised me with a kiss on the cheek, which I responded to by giving her a long hug, nodding at the other men in the room as I did so they knew I was giving them an opportunity to get their two Snag Coins in.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:49 am
SubonicXP

"Hm, well, it's not like I can twist your arm and make you." Nessa said with a sigh, standing up and recalling her Dreadnaw. "Do me a favor then, have a battle with me. Nothing serious, just a quick friendly match, one Pokemon each. I want to experience your talents up close and personal. What do you say?"

Ryan smiles and lets out a hearty chuckle. "Aye, that I can do for ya, yeah? Come on out, Undine!" Ryan says before calling out his Primarina. He was interested to see if Nessa would use that fearsome turtle of hers or a different pokemon altogether.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:52 am
"I have no issues with it." Sub said in response to the look Terashi was giving him. "Keiko is probably the most capable of us here to transport Ulla there. That said you'll need to find Kaya, not just anyone can enter the Fairy Ream you know. While he is likely still healing you'll need someone who knows how to even find he place and he is our only choice, cause its not like you can enter through the entrance under Prism Tower anymore. Since the Shadow Mewtwo incident that was sealed up and now closely guarded. Despite his injuries I'm sure he won't say no and be glad to show you the way."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:58 am
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP

Ryan smiles and lets out a hearty chuckle. "Aye, that I can do for ya, yeah? Come on out, Undine!" Ryan says before calling out his Primarina. He was interested to see if Nessa would use that fearsome turtle of hers or a different pokemon altogether.

Nessa smiled and nodded, taking out a Net Ball and simply tossing it over her shoulder and letting it splash into the large fountain behind her. A flash of light later a fish Pokemon would poke its head out of the water, a devious look in its eyes as it flashed its teeth at Ryan. It was a Barraskewda. It would be interesting to see how she uses it in this environment.

"Bounce, take to the sky!" She ordered.

With a cry the fish would retreat underwater before shortly later launching its self straight up out of the water and sent its self flying into the sky. Its leap was more than impressive, Magikarp around the world would be envious of this jump.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:09 pm
SubonicXP

Nessa smiled and nodded, taking out a Net Ball and simply tossing it over her shoulder and letting it splash into the large fountain behind her. A flash of light later a fish Pokemon would poke its head out of the water, a devious look in its eyes as it flashed its teeth at Ryan. It was a Barraskewda. It would be interesting to see how she uses it in this environment.

"Bounce, take to the sky!" She ordered.

With a cry the fish would retreat underwater before shortly later launching its self straight up out of the water and sent its self flying into the sky. Its leap was more than impressive, Magikarp around the world would be envious of this jump.

Ryan was rather impressed. He almost wanted to see if Levi could go leap for leap with it. But he would wait on that. "Not So fast! Hit it with them Baby-Doll Eyes!" Ryan says to Undine. Undine would look at the Barraskewda with the saddest face, why she even shed a tear. Never underesitmate the perforamce power of a Diva.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:09 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan was rather impressed. He almost wanted to see if Levi could go leap for leap with it. But he would wait on that. "Not So fast! Hit it with them Baby-Doll Eyes!" Ryan says to Undine. Undine would look at the Barraskewda with the saddest face, why she even shed a tear. Never underesitmate the perforamce power of a Diva.

As Barraskewda arched over in the sky and began to fall back down it winched just once, briefly, as it saw the gaze of Baby-Doll Eyes fall upon it, finding some of its strength sapped away from it as it felt slightly bad for Undine, only slightly.

"Now rotate and use Poison Jab!" Nessa ordered.

With the tip of its nose now glowing purple and oozing poison the Barraskewda would rapidly approach terminal velocity as it simply fell from its tremendous height. As it neared Undine it would rotate its dorsal fine rapidly to give its self a surprise thrust to throw the timing of its arrival off, making it harder to dodge as the fish prepared to slam down on the Fairy seal.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:18 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

As Barraskewda arched over in the sky and began to fall back down it winched just once, briefly, as it saw the gaze of Baby-Doll Eyes fall upon it, finding some of its strength sapped away from it as it felt slightly bad for Undine, only slightly.

"Now rotate and use Poison Jab!" Nessa ordered.

With the tip of its nose now glowing purple and oozing poison the Barraskewda would rapidly approach terminal velocity as it simply fell from its tremendous height. As it neared Undine it would rotate its dorsal fine rapidly to give its self a surprise thrust to throw the timing of its arrival off, making it harder to dodge as the fish prepared to slam down on the Fairy seal.

That just happened to set poor Barraskewda up. Because Ryan wanted it to be focused on Undine. "Undine! call the power of the moon down upon yourself to bring ruin to your enemy! Moonblast!" Ryan calls out. Undine calls forth and summons down her attack, catching Barrskewda flush with the attack with it pretty much locked onto her. And while she does take a nasty blow from Barrskewda, the damage dealt back was very much worth it.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff