Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2023)
Kittenflavored Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:56 pm
Day # 60
Theme: none
Time spent: 23ish minutes

User Image

Comments: since I was out all day and didn't have time to go through all my old drawings and choose one to update, here's a scribble of the next comic page. Drawn while tablet refused to let me apply pen pressure, because of course.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:17 pm
Day # 61
Time spent: 39ish minutes

User Image

Comments: Yas. I feel the proportions are off but that has never stopped me from posting a page before.
Casually read about the band on Rainbow's shirt for a few minutes after finishing this progress for today. Tbh a very cool bunch of guys lol.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 1:52 am
Day # 62
Time spent: 1hr 3mins ish

User Image

Comments: just the lad, Larryboy(oc, from my story/comic Kitten Soup). He’s aro, aroallo specifically, or aromantic but still experiencing sexual attraction. I had no idea what that was back in 2010 when this character was created, but dang, the projecting I did onto this weirdo looking back was severe. Shoulda looked into that before getting into relationships that failed lol :’3  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 3:28 pm
Day # 63
Time spent: 32ish minutes

User Image

Comments: I said I was gonna work on old art of this character by the 21st of April but I kinda just got distracted ;u;

is June, another Nuclear Winds character. June is actually one of the ‘main characters’ unlike Yuri. She’s actually a fairly serious character, even though the upcoming art will definitely not imply that. She gets her hair literally lasered off trying to assassinate the (evil) president near the end of the story. It’s a great story, I highly recommend.

Also, June is extremely based on a friend of mine, at least at the time the story was written. Even her name is a pun of the friend’s name.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2023 6:03 pm
Day # 64
Time spent: 30 mins

User Image

Comments: ;u; told you the other art wouldn’t depict her actual nature. June is not like this in the story. This was drawn most likely after I finished or during the last few chapters. I was telling my dad about the story, not that he cares even a little bit about my dumb projects(understandable), and he said “well I’m the evil president now” and then grabbed a bag of Funyuns I bought and said “of the Funyun club!” and tbh I don’t remember the rest of the context lol. Somehow I was inspired to draw June saying the same thing.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 9:05 pm
Day # 65

User Image

Comments: did not wanna draw today, but here's another updated bloop of June with her weapon of choice, automatic boomstick.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 3:16 pm
Day # 66
Time spent: 51ish minutes

User Image

Comments: B( … I don’t really like how this turned out. The shape is very swastika-y, and the anatomy is bad. It’s a lot better than the original, obviously(?) but I sharpened it a lot, and never really settled on where between chibi and regular I wanted her to be. Also, idk why but she looks a lot better facing the right than the left. I also can’t draw firearms uwu

Anyways, June’s weapon of choice is an auto shotgun, solely because the friend she is based off of is a huge fan of Ash Williams and his boomstick. In universe, June has a shotgun before the apocalypse even starts so she can protect her wife from anti-gay local government(deeeeeeep south).  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 8:42 am
Day # 67
Time spent: 44 mins ish

User Image

Comments: This is June with Vik, a Russian foreign exchange student who is a nude model for a figure drawing class at Specter U, the university that ends up being the base of operations for the majority of survivors in Nuclear Winds. Imo this image exudes strong bisexual energy, since both characters are bi.

Vik doesn’t wanna teach June Russian :D And so she never learns, the end.
And yes, I realize the romanization of “нет“ is “nyet”.
This is the last drawing I’m updating of June. Next I’m doing some of Jared, June’s love interest.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 10:53 pm
Day # 68
Time spent: 28ish minutes

User Image

Comments: tbh did not wanna do a JSE sketch today, but I was called in for an 8 hour shift, so here’s Satan with a tire iron.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 5:07 pm
Day # 69 (nice)
Time spent: did not keep track very well, 20+ minutes??

User Image

Comments: This is Jared. He is not yelling at Olive, he is yelling because of her. Honestly, none of the characters in the story like Olive except for Arizona, and Arizona dies due partially to Olive’s negligence.
This is the ‘scene’ this drawing is referencing, from Olive’s point of view:

I saw the giant pink beast a mile away. I warned the group and we all ran out to fight the female zombie. These ones are way freaking big, too big for ninja stars. June shot it twice with her boomstick and it was like barely even slowed down. Then Jared comes running out of the house in his boxers like the inappropriate weirdo he is and starts wailing on the zombie with a shovel. That of course didn’t do squat.

The next chapter’s first line, from Jared’s point of view:

Olive would make a much better dead body than a live idiot.

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 4:36 pm
Day # 70
Time spent: 30ish minutes

User Image

Comments: This loser again. Originally he was in a broody angsty sexypose, typically reserved for tall, dark and handsome types. He is not that type. And even if I wanted to keep the aloof laxness of the original, all my more recent art depicts characters in more stiff, rigid posing(a thing which I don’t do on purpose) so too bad. Now he’s just a paranoid angry weirdo, which honestly describes him very well.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2023 2:40 pm
Day # 71
Time spent: 23ish minutes

User Image

Comments: I wouldn't recommend it.

((lol I feel kinda bad I'm just updating a bunch of tiny old scribbles while the rest of you fart out works of art))  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 1:06 am
Day # 72

User Image

Comments: The story is literally set in a (fictional) county in Georgia called Chicken Wing.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 1:42 am
Day # 73
Time spent: 43ish minutes

User Image

Comments: actually new(May 2023) art I decided to work on instead of updating old art.
This is Jared’s death scene in Nuclear Winds. He and June go through an abandoned Payless shoe store in search for some new Converse for Jared, and at one point between trying on shoes, he steps on tainted broken glass barefoot. He immediately gets infected, and June has to shoot him with her boomstick.

Spoilers: this does not kill him; June refused to shoot him in the head because his eyes remind her too much of her dead wife’s, so she shoots him in the chest, allowing the fungus to travel to his brain. He reanimates as a spore zombie and eats Arizona lol.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2023 7:44 pm
Day # 74
Time spent: didn't time

User Image

Comments: is Ruse(oc, the black girl from the lesbian art I did a while back). This is from a scene where she and Kevin(the other protag) are telling Astra(the while girl from the previously mentioned lesbian art) about how they met. Ruse’s outfit here is more than “ooo my character exists as a doll I can dress”, it’s her first time wearing revealing clothes after dumping her abusive ex boyfriend, who forced her to wear more clothes, including pads in all the curvy areas, than were comfortable for her, so it would appear that she had a figure. She does not have a figure.

I’m gonna do some editing later about the proportions, because she looks like a skimpy dressed child, when she is just a petite straight up and down 20something.

Digital editing marks for that extra charm.  
100 Days Event (2023)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff