A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply OOC Carnival Games
OOC Carnival: Time Attacked Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Queentintin rolled 9 100-sided dice: 41, 83, 47, 48, 100, 76, 64, 43, 32 Total: 534 (9-900)

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:00 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
stop the time watch!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nice Chiyo image. Does her voice and tone remind you of Juliet Simmons & Britney Kabowski in a way? Have a good night

I imagine =) I have not seen the anime yet ^^ and thanks , good morning ^^

Monthly Girls Nozaki can be added to the watch list too

I have already added it =) merci

Cool. Sounds like you have a couple of bios to work on Mermaid Marigold. Alya & Xion's mermaid friends

Yes I do =) and I will 3nodding
It's raining here, still sombre outside  
CrystBalfast rolled 9 0-sided dice: , , , , , , , , Total: 0 (9-0)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:07 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool. Sounds like you have a couple of bios to work on Mermaid Marigold. Alya & Xion's mermaid friends

You almost won that time.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Queentintin rolled 9 100-sided dice: 79, 74, 45, 90, 11, 92, 84, 51, 54 Total: 580 (9-900)

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:10 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I did, ah yes =) tries again for fun =) time attack! you could have put win by hitting multiples of 10 , just an idea, and probably too late lol
question : for Alya, do I change my skin tone? or can I stay like so?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:13 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I did, ah yes =) tries again for fun =) time attack! you could have put win by hitting multiples of 10 , just an idea, and probably too late lol

You can stay like so, queenie.

In Tant-R's Time Attack Minigame, stopping the watch Too Early or Too Late would display a Try Again Message during the game's Arcade Mode  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:21 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

In Tant-R's Time Attack Minigame, stopping the watch Too Early or Too Late would display a Try Again Message during the game's Arcade Mode

Ohh I see, alright, well nvm my suggestion 3nodding I remember seeing that message a few times in other games too xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:18 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Ohh I see, alright, well nvm my suggestion 3nodding I remember seeing that message a few times in other games too xd

What's new? Ninja Turtles 5 got delisted in theaters due to Blue Beetle's Release. Now I'll have to wait for the Blu-Ray. For Elsa and Grant, I can see Elsa's heart skipping a beat as she blushes toward Grant. Sounds like I could start Part 6 of the Rainbow Paintbrush after part 5 by the time the Spring Event in the IC Happens.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:21 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

What's new? Ninja Turtles 5 got delisted in theaters due to Blue Beetle's Release. Now I'll have to wait for the Blu-Ray. For Elsa and Grant, I can see Elsa's heart skipping a beat as she blushes toward Grant. Sounds like I could start Part 6 of the Rainbow Paintbrush after part 5 by the time the Spring Event in the IC Happens.

I see, sorry about you wanting to see Ninja Turtles 5 being delisted! sad yes her heart is beating faster =) skipping a beat biggrin , it sure does sound like a plan part 6 of the rainbow Paintbrush =)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:30 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I see, sorry about you wanting to see Ninja Turtles 5 being delisted! sad yes her heart is beating faster =) skipping a beat biggrin , it sure does sound like a plan part 6 of the rainbow Paintbrush =)

Yeah. Elsa & Grant's return to Arendelle too & her announcement that's she's going to be a mother when Dr. Bach examines her.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:36 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Yeah. Elsa & Grant's return to Arendelle too & her announcement that's she's going to be a mother when Dr. Bach examines her.

*She can hardly wait * =)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:57 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Yeah. Get started on Cordelia and Oceana's bio.
So sounds like when Elsa and Grant kiss and hug, it feels warm and cuddly to her now that she's human.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:58 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

So sounds like when Elsa and Grant kiss and hug, it feels warm and cuddly to her now that she's human.

ok =) and yes it does feel warm , sweet =)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:02 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

When Elsa's schoolhouse is built, any other addictions that can be added to it in the IC?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:08 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

When Elsa's schoolhouse is built, any other addictions that can be added to it in the IC?

you mean additions? sure, maybe a school yard, a playground, a water fountain =)  
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 6!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:21 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

you mean additions? sure, maybe a school yard, a playground, a water fountain =)

Sure. A lovely idea to be added  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Queentintin rolled 9 100-sided dice: 56, 56, 22, 76, 31, 43, 12, 10, 43 Total: 349 (9-900)

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:28 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Sure. A lovely idea to be added

wonderful =)  
OOC Carnival Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas