Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Kanna Kakimari: Kanna's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:46 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
I weren't born yet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kanna, heard of Toys to Life?
I played Skylanders

Okay. So if you have a Skylanders Figure or set, you can place them on a Base Scanner to play as that figure and its world.
I got the games Skylanders Giants, Skylanders Superchargers and Skylanders Imaginators, my friend Rubyrose21 has Skylanders Swap Force

Wow. What's new this afternoon? I got Scooby Doo's Greatest Mysteries and I'm waiting for it to arrive as that has 4 of the Best Episodes of that show.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:14 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
I weren't born yet

Kanna, heard of Toys to Life?
I played Skylanders

Okay. So if you have a Skylanders Figure or set, you can place them on a Base Scanner to play as that figure and its world.
I got the games Skylanders Giants, Skylanders Superchargers and Skylanders Imaginators, my friend Rubyrose21 has Skylanders Swap Force

Wow. What's new this afternoon? I got Scooby Doo's Greatest Mysteries and I'm waiting for it to arrive as that has 4 of the Best Episodes of that show.
Nice  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:27 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
I played Skylanders

Nice

Have a good night  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:30 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
I played Skylanders

Nice

Have a good night

Still waiting for your other characters too  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:52 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Nice

Have a good night

Cool. Anyway, for Cartoon Kablooey, two of the Best Popeye Cartoons from Fleischer and Famous where the Double Reel Features:
= Popeye meets Ali Baba's 40 Thieves
and
= Popeye meets Sinbad the Sailor
both of which got Sequels from Famous Cartoons called "Popeye Makes a Movie" and "Big Bad Sinbad".  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:47 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Nice

Have a good night

Cool. Anyway, for Cartoon Kablooey, two of the Best Popeye Cartoons from Fleischer and Famous where the Double Reel Features:
and
both of which got Sequels from Famous Cartoons called "Popeye Makes a Movie" and "Big Bad Sinbad".
Never heard of it, mostly on YTV and Teletoon, YTV used to be good, but now it's mostly about comedy  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:49 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Nice

Have a good night

and
Never heard of it, mostly on YTV and Teletoon, YTV used to be good, but now it's mostly about comedy

Cartoon Network used to show all the old cartoons back then but now its all Original Content.
Other than that, hows Pokemon Horizons?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:53 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Nice

Have a good night

and

Cartoon Network used to show all the old cartoons back then but now its all Original Content.
Well Liko seems to make up for the lack of female companions, in Pokemon Journeys  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:02 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

and

Well Liko seems to make up for the lack of female companions, in Pokemon Journeys

Okay. I haven't seen Horizons yet. Does YTV also have SpongeBob?
I remember the classic series as a kid since back then since Seasons 1-3 of SpongeBob remains as my favorite classic Nicktoon  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:30 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

and

I remember the classic series as a kid since back then since Seasons 1-3 of SpongeBob remains as my favorite classic Nicktoon
He was cute,, I don't watch Spongebob anymore because I grown out of it  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:45 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

okay. Heard of Brain Dead 13? Its an FMV Cartoon Game QTE Genre as its gameplay dates back to Dragon's Lair in the 1980s Arcade where it used Laserdisc Syncing for selective playback programing depending on if the player's timing was right or wrong.

Brain Dead 13 and the Dragon's Lair games were worked on by ReadySoft being the home versions such as DOS & SEGA CD.

Dragon's Lair sometimes flashed objects to give the player suggestive responses on how to proceed in a stage and act in the game.
While the home version of Space Ace and Dragon's Lair had 5 Lives and infinite continues, Brain Dead 13 had no Arcade Version and Unlimited Lives as a result.

The Scoring of Dragon's Lair would use a Combo Scoring System where the longer the player can last in a level and act without making a mistake, the more points that player would score.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:47 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

okay. Heard of Brain Dead 13? Its an FMV Cartoon Game QTE Genre as its gameplay dates back to Dragon's Lair in the 1980s Arcade where it used Laserdisc Syncing for selective playback programing depending on if the player's timing was right or wrong.

Brain Dead 13 and the Dragon's Lair games were worked on by ReadySoft being the home versions such as DOS & SEGA CD.

Dragon's Lair sometimes flashed objects to give the player suggestive responses on how to proceed in a stage and act in the game.
While the home version of Space Ace and Dragon's Lair had 5 Lives and infinite continues, Brain Dead 13 had no Arcade Version and Unlimited Lives as a result.

The Scoring of Dragon's Lair would use a Combo Scoring System where the longer the player can last in a level and act without making a mistake, the more points that player would score.

I was born in 1989 remember  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:15 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Yeah. Dragons Lair was in the early 1980s and Brain Dead 13 was in the Mid 1990s.
Anyway, I was looking at a YT show that reviews old DOS Games.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:21 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Yeah. Dragons Lair was in the early 1980s and Brain Dead 13 was in the Mid 1990s.
I was playing Super Mario Bros and Sonic the Hedgehog, those were my first video games  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:23 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

I was playing Super Mario Bros and Sonic the Hedgehog, those were my first video games

I grew up with the SEGA Genesis and PlayStation 1 as a kid.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff