Welcome to Gaia! ::

π‘€π‘œπ‘œπ“ƒ ☾ 𝐸𝒻𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉

Back to Guilds

Two years later, a new enermy appears with different motives... 

Tags: roleplay, sailormoon, sailor, moon, sailormoonroleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Three Lights Concert ➀ Start here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:40 am
After thinking about the word "Transform" she was about to be shown the meaning of that. Everyone began to shout some strange words, that made no sense to Kira at all.

"Mars Crystal Power..."
"Venus Crystal Power..."
"Jupiter Crystal Power..."

"Mercury Crystal Power..."

"PLUTO CRYSTAL POWER..."

"URANUS CRYSTAL POWER....."

"NEPTUNE CRYSTAL POWER..."

"SATURN CRYSTAL POWER..."

User Image

Watching them all transform, their bodies glowed different shades of color, lighting up the room. The archer just....stared. Watching them. There was nothing she could even think about until a figure approached her, placing a hand on her shoulder to capture her attention.

Quote:
"It was fun, to momentarily be with you as the Three Lights while it lasted, the concert has come to an end. I'm sorry, we didn't get the chance to tell and explain to you sooner who we really are." Seiya wanted to say more, but it was too late. He removed the Star Change from his pocket and held it in his right hand. Letting go of her shoulder, he took a few steps back as Yaten wanted to say something to her.

"W-What...?" Kira thought, then saw Seiya take out a very familiar object, which caused Kira's eyes to widen. "Liara... she has that..." Kira thought to herself, about to speak to tell Seiya, he ended up walking backwards, letting Yaten speak to her.

Quote:
"Kira. . . . Do you remember when I said that I believe in you? I need you to believe in me when I say this." Seiya watched Yaten try and converse with Kira, at least get her to look at him. β€œI am here. I am here for you. I will fight for you and I will protect you. This is my promise, Kira.”

"Believe in---Wait, Yaten... w-what are you talking about?!" Kira managed to say, or at least she thinks she said it to him. Nothing came out of her mouth, Kira only was able to think it.

"FIGHTER STAR POWER..."
"HEALER STAR POWER..."
"MAKER STAR POWER..."

User Image
User Image

User Image

The realization struck Kira when they chanted some weird words too. "No... it can't be... they're..." she thought to herself. Their bodies changed forms, completely.
Putting her hand over her mouth, she was in utter shock. Kira had always listened to their music every day, watched everything they had been in, went to every concert, and finally got to meet them.
Thinking back to their final moments together, Kira suddenly thought of when she hugged them, not once did she suspect they were females. Remembering from then Yaten kissed the back of her hand, the rose, and finally the moment they shared alone.
Coming out of their transformations, the three stood there just staring at her.

User Image

"W-...what is--...how?! just how?!" Kira thought in her mind, the voice inside her head screamed out questions that flooded her mind, and her fingers dropped lightly on her lips. "Yaten... kissed me... but... Yaten is really a girl? all this time? or are they two different people with different memories?"
Usagi frowned, and could see Kira was struggling to understand who they were, just like she did long ago. "Kira-chan..." noticing she was still staring back at the Starlights for a good amount of time now.
"Usagi, hurry up and transform!"
"But..." Gripping her brooch tightly, Usagi nodded, having to step away from Kira due to needing enough space to transform. The room was quite big, but everyone in it made it seem small, especially now.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Kira finally managed to peel her eyes away from the Starlights to look finally watch Usagi and Mamoru change, slowly dropping her hand by her side that was lightly on her lips.
There were feathers everywhere from Usagi's wings floating in the room which disappeared when a piece of clothing was equipped to her body. Finally, Sailor Moon posed and then relaxed a little bit before walking up to Kira.

User Image

User Image

Kira looked back at Star Healer and thought to herself "....That brooch...Liara... she has that exact one they were holding..." trying not to stare or make anything too obvious though it's pretty hard not to stare "Same with that headset...they're still wearing it. Does this mean Liara is one of them too...? We tell each other everything... so why didn't she tell me?? Is she also hiding a secret as big as this?" Discovering something about her best friend really hurt when it didn't come from the source directly.

"Kira-chan...?" Sailor Moon said, getting her attention. The archer looked back at Sailor Moon. "I'm Sailor Moon, and..." she paused and turned around to face her friends, speaking in the order everyone stood in. "My friends are Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Venus, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto, and Sailor Saturn. These are the guardians who protect me because I am also Princess of the Moon, Princess Serenity--- err well, that was my past life. I will be Neo Queen Serenity in the future, and..." Gesturing to her true love. "Mamo-chan---aaah Mamoru is Tuxedo Mask, he is Prince Endymion, Prince of the Earth."

Turning in the direction of where the Starlights faced, which was closer to Kira, Sailor Moon continued to introduce.

User Image

"You would have known Taiki-kun, Seiya, and Yaten-san as the Three Lights, but their real identities are the Sailor Starlights; Sailor Star Maker, Sailor Star Fighter, and Sailor Star Healer and they are from Planet Kinmoku along with their Princess, Princess Kakyuu. I know this is a lot to take in, and we don't expect you to remember our names either, and we will answer any questions you may have and---"
"Sailor Moon, that's enough information for now." Luna said, glancing back at Kira who still looked like she was having a hard time trying to think of words to say, Luna felt she needed to repeat herself just to hopefully get the message across. "Kira, you are a Sailor Senshi, and you can transform using the henshin wand." Luna explained.

Peeling her eyes off Sailor Moon and looked down at Luna. Kira was really struggling to come to terms with everything. There was a good amount of silence before finally Kira spoke. "You're...." Managing to think carefully about how she was going to speak, she had to pause, then restart her sentence. "You're those... people with the magical powers... I... can't... I just...I have no words... there's...so much to take in...and...I can't... unsee any of this..."
"We understand, Kira, it's a lot to process, especially being a new Sailor Senshi."
Kira shook her head. "I'm....I'm not a Sailor Senshi. I...can't do that---changeβ€”transform or whatever it is you all just did. I can't fight... I don't have powers. Iβ€˜m just a nobody who hasn’t practiced archery for tomorrow's finals … I went to a concert instead. Like I said, I am not the person you think I am."
"You are Kira, we all witnessed the Senshi symbol that appeared on your forehead during your performance. Do you remember that henshin wand I gave you when we first met? It was around the Three Lights ticket."
Having to pull herself from the struggling of remember back then, Kira vaguely remembers a wand. "Yeah... I-I think so...but it's at home."

User Image

Stating where it was, Luna made a face in which was a bit unamused by the fact Kira didn't even bring it with her. "You were meant to take that with you to the concert."
"H-How was I meant to know what that thing was?"
Kira was right, Luna left without any context after giving her the wand. "I should have spoken to you then."
"Wait--- you planned this? You knew who I was back then? This was a setup?"

User Image

Luna nodded, and her ears went flat, lowering herself in shame as she admitted it. "Yes... I... confess. I was the one who found you, I told everyone about you and it was my doing, I asked the Starlights for help to get you out of the crowd, to get to where we are now."
It was like a knife had been stabbed in Kira's heart. At this point, Kira took a step back, since she was still standing near the doorframe as her eyes welled up. "I... don't believe this..."
Sailor Moon could somewhat feel similar, knowing Luna knew about her the day she found out the Three Lights were back, and she wasn't notified either, that hurt too. "Wait! Kira-chan--" Sailor Moon felt she needed to intervene now, and tried to reason with the archer, reaching out her gloved hand towards Kira to stop her from possibly leaving, the archer's body language displayed she didn't want to be touched, pulling herself away from Sailor Moon quickly. "You... tried to become my friend... to make me a Sailor Senshi."
Seeing the hurt in Kira's eyes as she tried to not cry, the winged Sailor Senshi quickly spoke. "No that's not true! I didn't know! If you don't want to be a Sailor Senshi, we can't force you! We just want to be your friend, not because you are Sailor Sagittarius, but because you are Kira!"

User Image

"Sailor Senshi have a duty to fight, Sailor Moon, no one else can do it besides us."
Seeing how Kira was reacting was clear she didn't want to be a Sailor Senshi, Sailor Moon understood how Kira felt, she too had been in her situation once before. Sailor Senshi are reborn with normal lives, Starlights would not be able to understand as their 'normal' is being a Sailor Senshi to protect their Princess. Star Maker could understand where Luna was coming from, even though it seemed like there were heaps of people in the room, looking at the whole picture, the planets, and universe, the Sailor Senshi are rare to come across and thus need Kira's help to protect their Princess.
The situation was extremely torn and tense, Sailor Venus and Sailor Jupiter exchanged a look, and they knew what Kira was going through. Sailor Mars had psychic powers so her view could be seen from both sides. As for the Outers, their situation on how they became Sailor Senshi was different from the inners.

Star Spangled Justice

Star Fighter Seiya

Sailor Moon

Marveling Adventurer

princess_saturn_kaiba

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:26 pm
Watching how the archer looked like she had seen more than a ghost, shifting her gaze to Luna as she spoke, Sailor Uranus stood quietly among everyone else who seemed a bit hesitant to do or say anything to her. Breaking that wall, Sailor Uranus then added to what Luna said.

"...It's okay to want a normal life, and there were times I often wondered what it would be like, but knowing what I know now I could never go back to that life. What I have now is..."

User Image

"...far too precious." Her gaze then shifted to Sailor Neptune and gave her a smile for a few seconds before looking back at Kira.

"Kira, if you think what you just saw is shocking, there is far more out there you will discover that is even more shocking than this. We have a youma to defeat, you have to learn to move on really fast and put your feelings aside because people's lives at at stake, and you are being held responsible for that, we all have that burden." She didn't mean Kira directly but she was now part of that. Trying to get Kira to understand in a short amount of time was hard, but the group needed to leave and find the youma. Sailor Uranus didn't mean to sound like she was brushing off how Kira felt, she was just the type of person to give cold hard facts.

User Image

Artemis nodded and agreed with Sailor Uranus, feeling like he should say something also "If Luna says you are a Sailor Senshi, then it's the truth, whether or not you want to accept that is up to you, but everyone in this room has felt the way you have... well almost everyone." Hinting the Starlights never got that choice, and were born as Starlights, for them, having a 'normal' life is different, and is true to being the opposite of Sailor Senshi. Looking around, Artemis then made an off comment. "This is the first time everyone has come together, this is quite a rare event, right Luna?" Grinning, Artemis didn't want the atmosphere to be too icy as he directed the conversation elsewhere.

Star Spangled Justice

Marveling Adventurer

Sailor Moon

princess_saturn_kaiba

Star Fighter Seiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Friend

Stouthearted Knight

Friendly Gaian

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:46 pm
"Kira, our meeting isn't a coincidence, in fact, I have to confess that I knew a bit about you before our meeting today and that the reason you are good at archery is because of your past life as a Sailor Senshi. Have you been feeling under the weather lately? Headaches now and then? During your performance, we all witnessed the symbol on your forehead and that it represents the sign of Sagittarius, you are one of the twelve Zodiacs, Sailor Sagittarius, and you need to be awoken."

"Sailor... Sagittarius? ...Sailor Senshi? What are you talking about? I have no idea what that is."

User Image

Remembering that he had taken several still and live action pictures of Kira when she was performing on stage. Mamoru removed his cellphone and moved over to where he stood before Luna and Artemis which was also beside where Kira was standing. "Apologies, Artemis and Luna. I promise that I am not trying to intrude in on the conversation. Perhaps these pictures I took of you performing on stage, Kira, will help shed some light on what everyone witnessed." Mamoru smiled politely towards Kira who was confused albeit distressed at the present time. Hoping that some photographic evidence would help calm Kira's troublesome worries that left her anxious. Reaching his pocket, he retrieved his cellphone and lightly tapped the screen. As the screen came to life, Kira would have seen Mamoru's opening screen of Usagi and himself along with a young girl between them. Chibiusa. All of them were smiling, laughing and having the time of their life! An image that was captured by one of their friends; that photograph was one of many favorites that Mamoru's had on his phone.

User Image

Seeing the opening screen, he couldn't help but smile at the memory. Swiping his fingertips along the surface screen as several recent photogenic pictures taken by him appeared on the screen for Kira to see. Some of the pictures of Kira were still framed shots, while the live action pictures moved as Kira was singing on stage.

User Image

When the symbol appeared along Kira's forehead in the pictures, Mamoru pinched his fingertips together briefly before slowly increasing the size of the photos to enhance the images for Kira to see. Handing his cellphone over to Kira's grasp. So she could see this was no magic trick.

User Image

Observing Kira's reaction to the photos on his phone, he couldn't tell if seeing the symbol of sagittarius appear along her forehead helped with the confusion she had painted along her features.

"That's because you have no memory of anything that has happened, but it's your duty as a Sailor Senshi that if anything were to happen, you need to be awoken to find and protect your Princess, Princess Nova and take her back to her home planet. She is missing and that's why we need to awaken all twelve Senshi."

Hearing Luna speak up once more towards Kira, he shifted his focus from Kira to Luna.

"It will be a lot easier if we all just show her what a Sailor Senshi is rather than explain it. The youma is on its way as it is."

Just as Luna was about to say the following, Rei Hino was the first out of all of them to transform which undoubtedly was a shock to Kira then. As soon as Rei transformed into Sailor Mars, both Ami and Setsuna transformed into Sailor Mercury and Sailor Pluto. By that time, Luna had managed to say those famous words to all:

"Usagi, everyone, henshin yo/ transform!"

One by one, each of the Inners and Outers transformed before their new found friend and who was also a Sailor Senshi that had yet to be awoken. Replaying in his thoughts what Luna had said to Kira earlier, '. . . . .You are one of the twelve Zodiacs, Sailor Sagittarius, and you need to be awoken.'

User Image

In a matter of minutes all of the Inner and Outer senshi had transformed. Following in suit were the Sailor Starlights. Listening to what the three of them had to say towards Kira before they too shifted their forms. Finding that he too, along with everyone present watched how their transformation was unique and different from their own.

User Image
Sailor Star Maker. Sailor Star Fighter. Sailor Star Healer.

Waiting for the others to finish their transformation, he knew that it was only a matter of time for Usagi to transform. Lifting his gaze away from Kira and over at Usagi who had been watching everyone transform at once. The room was filled with a kaleidoscope effect of rainbow colors shimmering brilliantly in this tight knit room. As the Sailor Starlights finished, Mamoru knew. Knew that it was his time before Usagi's for she was the light that shined the brightest. He was aware he could have transformed last, he didn't mind. First, middle or last. It mattered not to him. Mamoru knew that all of the senshi present would be looking towards their princess, their future queen... Sailor Moon for guidance.

Knowing that it was that time.

User Image

Knowing that Kira would wonder whether or not he would be the oddball of the bunch and not transform. Supportive character cheering from the sidelines. Or perhaps, Kira wondered if he too, had a transformation wand, pen, brooch or change star to help him transform.

User Image

Reaching into his inside coat pocket, Mamoru Chiba withdrew a single red rose which he held out in view before the others. Which he soon raised his hand upwards, before where he stood.

Alas. His transformation was different from the lot.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The rose began to illuminate and shimmer as the shade of red faded as if a magic trick was being performed. Black material whipped upwards towards the sky as Mamoru Chiba's skin appeared dark as the midnight sky filled with hundreds possibly thousands of stars that sparkled off into some unknown distance before the attire of a black tuxedo emerged. A white eye mask could be seen shielding his royal blue eyes as the black and red material taking shape of a cape fluttered off of his shoulders. To top off the ensemble was that of a top hat, which completed his look for being . . .the one and the only : Tuxedo Mask!

Sailor Sagittarius

Star Fighter Seiya

Sailor Moon

Star Spangled Justice

Marveling Adventurer

princess_saturn_kaiba

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:36 pm
When Sailor Uranus spoke about having something far more precious. She looked at her and smiled as she moved towards Sailor Uranus and took her hand once she got close to her. "Sailor Uranus is right Kira. The battles I had before I met Sailor Uranus were tough since I was alone until she also traded her normal life for this. I wouldn't trade the life I have before now to go back to my previous for anything because I gained something far more precious than I ever could have in my normal life. For now you should go somewhere safe and leave the youma to us." Sailor Neptune told Kira.

Sailor Saturn stood silent with her Silence Glaive shining in the light from the lounge as she listened to everyone speaking to Kira. She didn't want to alarm Kira with her tale since it was a dark one and might frighten her more than she already was. 'I'm sure I will be getting a call from Seto since he told me he was going to be watching the concert while in America about this after this is over. I just know he's going to try to come back.' She thought to herself before getting her mind set to the battle ahead.  

princess_saturn_kaiba
Crew

Friendly Gaian

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out