Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

The PHiX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:51 pm
Miyamoto heard the whole dispute and decided to stop knawing on his rock hard steak. He slowly walked down the hall. Every light he passed went out. *bang* *bang* *bang* He shot Joey, Kumi, and Rester with stun shots. They all fell to the ground in a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:44 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Rester.R

Rester.R

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:46 pm
haas700
Miyamoto heard the whole dispute and decided to stop knawing on his rock hard steak. He slowly walked down the hall. Every light he passed went out. *bang* *bang* *bang* He shot Joey, Kumi, and Rester with stun shots. They all fell to the ground in a deep sleep.

Rester opened an eye. Oh come on! he said. "listen, my eye is mechanical! You cant stun me, for god sake." Takes gun out and shoots him* ha! *walks* you're not dead, but i will take no mercy. *carries him to dorm* hmph.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:46 pm
And now the post before yours takes effect.^  

The PHiX

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Ryu sighed and started carrying Kumi on his arms and Joey on his back 'well... this sucks...'he said

***1 hour later***
Kumi and Joey was in Ryu's dorm they started to wake up and sees Ryu. "what happened back there?" Joey asked " you guys were hit by stun shots...by the new teacher" Ryu said "oh great well I'm going back to my dorm...see ya!" Joey said as he left Kumi stood up and walks away but Ryu grabbed her hand "Kumi...you and joey can't fight off that Rester guy..."Ryu said Kumi sighed and "don't worry so much..." she said smiling at Ryu then Ryu lets go of her and Kumi left and goes to her dorm.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:05 pm
Rester sat in the hallway, not saying anything. Then Tact showed up. What were you doing! he shouted. Rester ignored him. Instead, he walked toward the dorms. Well that sucked so badly. He thought. He had used his ion cannon on the teacher, when he got shot. He wasnt stupid. But at least he didnt get stunned.f*****t, he whispered.  

Rester.R

Mog_Mage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:18 pm
Mizu sat at her desk sobbing. "I'm so dumb." she cried. Mizu had been having a great time at school, she even fell in love. It was all great until class time. Mizu had to take a test because she hadn't been in a school since she was 7 or 8 years old. It was to see if she was up to the 9th grade in school, or if she had to be placed with the younger student when it came to normal class time and in battles. She did wonderfully in the fighting catagory, but when it came to schooling, she was a 5th grader. Now she was even having trouble with the 5th grade homework. "But I'm 15! I can't be with 10 year olds." she sobbed, "I wish Ryu was here he could help me."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:23 pm
Mog_Mage
Mizu sat at her desk sobbing. "I'm so dumb." she cried. Mizu had been having a great time at school, she even fell in love. It was all great until class time. Mizu had to take a test because she hadn't been in a school since she was 7 or 8 years old. It was to see if she was up to the 9th grade in school, or if she had to be placed with the younger student when it came to normal class time and in battles. She did wonderfully in the fighting catagory, but when it came to schooling, she was a 5th grader. Now she was even having trouble with the 5th grade homework. "But I'm 15! I can't be with 10 year olds." she sobbed, "I wish Ryu was here he could help me."
Ryu heard sobbing coming from the 5th grade room and came in there "hey Mizu...what's wrong?" he asked Mizu  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:27 pm
"Ah, crap. That kid got me with that ion cannon! Grrrrr...
*Miyamoto goes to Recter's dorm and shoots the door open*
"OK punk! You're gonna help get this freakin' bandage on or I'll kill you!"
*Miyamoto aimed the gun at Recter's heart*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:28 pm
Rester lay still in bed. He hadnt died yet. Good. Tomorrow, he could find Tact. Kumi, Ryu, and Joey are sure not to stop them. But what can Ryu do, he wondered. it didnt matter. Tomorrow, he would find Mizarato. He would knock him out. Then he would be on his way, and he willl go to Kazu academy, whether the headmaster liked it or not. He would find his brother there, he thought. Ya, he will then kill him. But then a thought crossed over his mind. He was too weak. Dangit! He could wait, though. Silencer will see. he hissed. They will all see. and then he switched his mechanical eye off.  

Rester.R

The PHiX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:31 pm
*Miyamoto strode into Recter's room at midnight and used a very powerful and dangerous healing spell on him.*
"He helped me, so I'm gonna help him" Miyamoto thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:39 pm
Mog_Mage

*As Miyamoto was strolling through the academy, he heard sobs come from one of the dorms. As he walked in he saw Mizu crying with Ryu trying to comfort her.*
"I can help you become one of the top ten here."Miyamoto said cooly.  

The PHiX

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:44 pm
haas700
Mog_Mage

*As Miyamoto was strolling through the academy, he heard sobs come from one of the dorms. As he walked in he saw Mizu crying with Ryu trying to comfort her.*
"I can help you become one of the top ten here."Miyamoto said cooly.
"oh...hi sir"he said  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:46 pm
"Hello, may I see your gun Ryu?"  

The PHiX

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:47 pm
"uhmm...sure why not..."he said as he gives the gun to Miyamato