Reply RP/Game
Worst Way to Die Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Corpse Grinder]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:11 pm
I think if I was a guy I would not want to be one of Jeffery Dahmer's victims gonk
For me it's all about the legs or lower part of my body, beaing ripped in half by say, a shark would well, kinda suck.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:06 pm
I would say dieing alone and friendless.  

Your Fire Starter

Shintanai

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:48 am
Burning, or some kind of horrible disease, like Ebola virus  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:08 am
I'd take that person and lock him into a small room. I'd feed him enough to keep him alive, but then I'd leave him to live his life alone. Can you possibly think of a worse way to die than to slowly rot away in a small room, all alone?  

Jolly Rotten

- H a j i l e -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:09 am
having a chainsaw shoved in your gut.... i'm so pleasant....

or being fed this thing that slowly expands to over 2 times your size, that would suck to explode.....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:23 pm
Nebel, you have something going there. Lonliness is a fear many of us have... The only flaw is that the person would eventually suffocate himself or snap his own neck...  

DarkPisces

~Hannigan2~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:28 pm
i couldnt do that personally! but i am going to die jumping off a cliff... i live to much pain! i want to jump right know! it just hurts too much!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:08 pm
i think id just hack them t pieces realy, not that origonal but hey not everything fun is is it?  

Guylel666

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:10 pm
Chringona2
i couldnt do that personally! but i am going to die jumping off a cliff... i live to much pain! i want to jump right know! it just hurts too much!!!
0_o You're not going to commit suicide anytime soon are you?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:14 pm
pixyseshy
Chringona2

Well... Maybe if I could sort through her grammatical errors and punctuation mistakes enough to understand clearly what she said, I could figure that out. stare I just really can't figure it out... "i live to much pain?" rofl  

DarkPisces

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:16 pm
DarkPisces
pixyseshy
Chringona2

Well... Maybe if I could sort through her grammatical errors and punctuation mistakes enough to understand clearly what she said, I could figure that out. stare I just really can't figure it out... "i live to much pain?" rofl
Well she looks new, so lay off. I'm sure that by now she knows that she's gonna have to type in proper grammar in order to not be labeled as a 'noob'.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:04 pm
DarkPisces
Nebel, you have something going there. Lonliness is a fear many of us have... The only flaw is that the person would eventually suffocate himself or snap his own neck...
Not true, keep them in a bare metal room naked, and they have no way of killing themselves.

Well almost no way, they could repeatedly slam their head into a wall.  

Eccentric_Death

DarkPisces

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:33 pm
Is it impossible to strangle or suffocate yourself? What about snapping your own neck?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:56 pm
DarkPisces
Is it impossible to strangle or suffocate yourself? What about snapping your own neck?

Good question, the only thing I can think of is at some point your probably going to let go, whether you lose strength or what, or at least lose your nerve.
Your body is going to find some way to fight for survival.

[Corpse Grinder]

Eccentric_Death

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:58 pm
DarkPisces
I'm pretty sure suffocating yourself would only let you pass out, at which point your muscles relax. And the brain can go four minutes without oxygen before brain damage occurs. The Rule of Sevens states that one can survive about seven minutes without air, seven days without water, and seven weeks without food.
And to snap your own neck you would have to have incredible will power.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff