Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:00 am
Goddess Ace
scream RANT ABOUT THIS WEEKEND. scream

My ******** god, yesterday was my sister's dance recital. ******** $15.75 for a ticket. Over-priced can we say? The only free ticket was the dancers, not even one parent got a free ticket. For two parents, that's over $30! >.> And to make it worse, I decided I wanted to go so at first I had to sit at this issolated seat away from my mom and sister. One ******** lady has this nasty hair extension making me have trouble seeing the dances and then this little girl had to sit in her father's lap making me completly not able to see. xp Then the lady next to me sang all the songs! The power went out twice so the second time I went to where my sister & mom were and thank-fully no one showed up in the one seat. There's was this whiny brat who kept crying till my mom said out loud that the child needed to go home. Thanks mom, they did take the annoyance home which leaves me to another rant...

LEAVE YOUR ******** BABIES OR BRATS AT HOME. No one wants to sit through a four hour dance recital listening to a brat scream the entire time. Get a god damn baby sitter, we payed $15 for a ticket not to hear your kid cry.

stare Ah, and people were supposed to leave there dance bags and costumes in the dressing room, they brought them out and made all sort of messes.... the only good thing about the recital was a few of the dances and the one happy child who danced to all the music in his seat. =^__^= He really liked me so that made me happy... and the good thing was, when he started to whine, his dad took him right out of the place. That's a good parent! Eh, and today my sister is preforming agian in the recital, it's so big she has to have two recitals which doubles up on the cost of tickets....

End rant on the recitale, on to my sister.... she's a b***h. End rant on her and onto my so-called friends, ******** them. They're not my friends.

mad And ******** the girl who stole my comic to advertise another guild, the b***h didn't even ask.

So thanks to all my true friends and online friends for being here for me, ya'll are the people who keep me on this earth. You listen to my rants and cheer me up, thanks.

goddess i know that you friends are bugging you, well so are mine. you just have to remember that they are going through a transaction right now, and if they don't come back to you, well screw them. if the don't they were never good friends in the first place and it's okay that you spent time on them because you need to learn to deal, learn that next time you don't befriend those sort of people.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:43 am
EggaSponge
goddess i know that you friends are bugging you, well so are mine. you just have to remember that they are going through a transaction right now, and if they don't come back to you, well screw them. if the don't they were never good friends in the first place and it's okay that you spent time on them because you need to learn to deal, learn that next time you don't befriend those sort of people.

They thing that pissed me off the most, is that they act like my friends in school but then can't be outside of it... Honestly, if any of them come back, I will tell them off. I can be a real unforgiving b***h, and I've given people so many chances - I'm sick of it. I'm just ready for my freshmen year of highschool to be over.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:10 am
Goddess Ace
EggaSponge

They thing that pissed me off the most, is that they act like my friends in school but then can't be outside of it... Honestly, if any of them come back, I will tell them off. I can be a real unforgiving b***h, and I've given people so many chances - I'm sick of it. I'm just ready for my freshmen year of highschool to be over.

you're a freshman? wow i thought you might be older....woow i'll be a freshman soon...  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:12 am
EggaSponge
Goddess Ace
EggaSponge

you're a freshman? wow i thought you might be older....woow i'll be a freshman soon...

Yeah, I'm 15. Ah, I need to go take my pills.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:33 am
Man ace! Sounds like youz need to smack some b*tches and hoes! Ppl suk! I've been to and performed at different recitals and screaming babies and stupid ppl drive me bonkers!!!
And BOOO to the idiot who stole your comic! evil  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:41 am
I'm tired of being bitched off Final Fantasy threads 'cause I don't like Advent children by morons who didn't even understand the movie.  

I am The Compendium

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:09 pm
Rydia-Beck
Man ace! Sounds like youz need to smack some b*tches and hoes! Ppl suk! I've been to and performed at different recitals and screaming babies and stupid ppl drive me bonkers!!!

xd Wanna go smack up some bitches?  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:11 pm
Goddess Ace
Rydia-Beck

i already smacked em' all... talk2hand domokun  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:12 pm
jfm567
Goddess Ace
Rydia-Beck

surprised For me?  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:16 pm
Kiokujo
Goddess Ace
jfm567
Goddess Ace
Rydia-Beck

surprised For me?
SMACK BISHES FOR YOU....

mad *gets out the baby powder and white gloves* AHH HELL NAW!!  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:17 pm
Goddess Ace
jfm567
Goddess Ace
Rydia-Beck

surprised For me?

sure...... domokun  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:19 pm
jfm567
Kiokujo
Goddess Ace
jfm567
Goddess Ace
Rydia-Beck

surprised For me?
SMACK BISHES FOR YOU....

mad *gets out the baby powder and white gloves* AHH HELL NAW!!

Ahh!!! that hurted...  

Kiokujo

chibishan

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:09 am
eek

jfm.....pimpin? rofl rofl awww....what to think? what to think???  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:11 pm
grrrrrrr. i really am going to go now!!!

i am so sick of my fishing not loading. i am mad that jfm is not being considerate of sheer's problem with raping and molesting. i fully understand her point of view now. and i am really starting to regret my behavior.
i do not understand my math homework.
i am not getting ANY replies to threads i am making. not even in the assistance threads.
i'm not making as much gold as i'm used to making for some reason. even if i've been on for twenty mintues i get 2 gold for posting.
i'm so far away from my quest and my list of people i want to donate to is getting longer.
i can't go on tektek and make a new dream avi or i'll get even more mad.
these guys at school are being so awful to my friend and i told them off today but they were idiots.
my intro-to-tech class is like a minefield of bad insults.
i am so TIRED AND SICK of people who have low self-esteem taking it out on my two friends.
plus one of my best friend is not in my gym class anymore and is moving in a month. 3,000 miles away.

evil evil scream scream

GRRRRRRR!!  

EggaSponge

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out