No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum
Wii not? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you get a Wii? (No complaints about the name- that really doesn't count, it's the SYSTEM that we're talking about!)
  Yes.
  Maybe.
  Probably not.
  No.
View Results

jubilantmisery

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:27 pm
I got a Wii and I said Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:03 am
I can't afford a Wii or even a PS3. really, though, there's only one game I've heard of yet that I'd want on the Wii, which is legend of zelda. Why? because 1. I'm a legend of zelda fan, and 2. Link turns into a wolf!

It's kind of like how I was with the gamecube, the only games I could possibly have wanted for that were SSBM and legend of zelda.  

Xindaris

Master Darks

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:16 pm
I really want a Wii now. I got to play one yesterday at my friends house. It was extremly fun! I played Red Steal and Mii Sports. I didn't want to leave when it was time for me to go. I'm starting to save up for one now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:28 pm
downside: they are otu of stock everywhere! For weeks no I have been going to random stores on random days and times and still haven't gotten one.

Upside: I played this weekend and I love the wii sports games. The boxing was so fun (and it actually got my heartrate at a decent pace).  

ruckingscrumbag

thisshitsucks

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:07 pm
1. I'm an old-school Nintendo lover and have all their systems, why not have another?!
2. The Wii-mote is the pimpshizzle.
3. It's a reasonable price.
4. The graphics look good on my new HD wide screen.
5. I won't be able to live if I don't get the new Sims game for it.<3
6. You can download games.
7. You can get on the internet.
8. The games are very enjoyable!

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:48 pm
Two words:: Backwards Compatability.

Serously though. Being able to tap into the ENTIRE nintendo library for reasonable prices is fine and dandy with me. I love you nintendo.  

loving_sorrow

Anxious Citizen

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:48 pm
No idea about the halogen rumor, but I know you actually can buy rechargable batteries and use them, but they have to be a certain kind, or else it'll ruin the remote. The wii has something no other console has ever had: full backwards compatability. You can buy games from the 'Cube era and get memory cards and actually SAVE games and start from where you left off, versus the incompatability of cards with PS2. The Wii is fun, but I think a regular controller's better....because it doesn't eat batteries. sweatdrop It's a nice system, and I like having it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:42 pm
Wii is AWESOME!!!
rofl  

Kajunk

Sh4dowsin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:00 am
huh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:51 am
The title doesn't really work...
"Wii not?" = "we not?"  

`Trace

Newbie Noob

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sinmodonly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:16 pm
wii is ok, but not my style of gameing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:31 am
i ve got one it is coool i hope they come out with a remake of okami for the wii  

yoh1324

ChaosAngel1421

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:10 am
Yeah, I got a Wii, and I have to say it rox. It's nice to be able to play video games, then, while still on your game system, check the latest weather, news headlines, then crack out on some Super Mario Bros. (which I definitely downloaded! Yay Old Skool!) Oh, and the controller is the kewlest thing I've probably ever used. When gameplay requires a sword, like in Zelda, you swing the flippin controller like one. When it requires a gun, you point at the screen and pull the trigger. I love it so much!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:18 am
I already have a Wii xd ROFLMAO xd  

Little Crazy Gamer

keybladeweilder38

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:32 pm
wiis are awsome  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers