Reply Teepees
Chamaiin's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:32 am
"Oh no. I was just asking. Seeing that you're walking off." Nodding with a smile. "Well, we could go somewhere if you wish to. I don't have anything on my mind. But I have to say this is a wonderful spot to be." Stopping where she was, the mare stood and lifted her head high. Hearing waves and a bit of water hit her feet, made her jump. Whew...jsut water...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:14 am
"Good; just wanted to make sure that I wasn't interfering with any plans." Not that he really had any idea what those plans might be, it was simply that Indawo tried his hardest to be an accomodating stallion, particularly as this whole jaunt was really Awnae's idea. "And actually, I agree with you; this place seems decent enough, and since I basically wander all the time anyway...my vote is that we stay here."  

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:29 pm
"Yes, stay here." The time went fats and not a single word came from both, Awnae couldn't stand silence. Walking towards the water, just walked in and let the waves come and wash her. A satisfied sigh came from the mare, she just stod there and waited for Indawo to say something. Plus, she didn't felt like saying something currently. Not until someone else talks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:02 pm
For a moment, the stallion stood and watched the mare wade, then shrugged his shoulders. Obviously she wanted a cool-down; he could do with one himself, but was thinking along slightly different lines. Looking down at the sand, he made sure that there were no creatures in his immeadiate area, then flung himself down and began to roll vigorously.  

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:04 pm
Hearing movement behind her, she tunred her head and saw Indawo rolling. "What are you doing?" She asked, tilting her head to one side. Is he itchy or something...? One of her eyebrow arched and her orbs kept watching him. It was odd why he all of a sudden just fall and roll on sand. Walking out of the water, she looked down at him and watched closely if he was squishing something, or he was on fire, or...something that she just couldn't see at first glance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:21 pm
Pausing only the tiniest bit, Indawo glanced over at Awnae from his position down in the sand. "Rolling. Don't you ever roll, Awnae?" He raised a brow at her curiously, then rolled a little bit more, wriggling his shoulders and wings deeper into the sand for good measure. It was so nice and abrasive, and it actually matched his fur tone almost perfectly; consequently, the end result was a half buried stallion.  

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:58 am
Giggling at Indawo, she shook her head. "Nope. I've never tried..." It looked like he was stuck in the sand, judging by how deeply he sunk in. "Is it fun?" Awnae could hardly see him now, only the spots on him revealed where he is. The waves kept coming in and out, making little droplets hit Awnae's legs. Tickling her everytime. "It sure looks like it." For the first time, she dropped and started to roll. "Wheeeee!!!" Rolling further away from him, she felt sand stick to her or where the water has been.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:46 pm
As the Thunder Rolls [PRP]

Alice says RAWR

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:24 pm
A New Friend? [PRP]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:49 pm
What happened to your stomache?! [PRP]

Alice says RAWR

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:09 pm
Miracle of Life [ORP]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:44 am
Unexpected Friendship: Dreams Begin Here [PRP]

Alice says RAWR

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:01 pm
The Considerate & The Shy [PRP]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:25 pm
Xanolonia
Hmm... It was like every other day, quiet and otherwise uninteresting to the stallion who thrived on solitude and a lack of activity. Well, actually that was a lie, if he was entirely honest he thrived on solitude most often but if a certain mare was to cross his path he would usually find he was more interested in her company than in telling her to shut up.

Unfortunately she wasn't here.

So, it was no surprise that he now wandered absentmindedly across the Clearing with his mind elsewhere. Given his current record he suspected he would be lucky enough to avoid any interruptions but then again, the moment he thought of that he was almost guaranteed to jinx himself...a couple of thousand times over.

Archnasa
Today, it felt so wonderful to be alive and kicking! Literally!

Hokulani was trotting around, kicking her legs and flapping her wings. "YEEHAW!" she whinnied, before going into a fit of giggles. Today was the greatest day, to her, at least. The little filly finally slowed down, long enough to get a few breaths of air. As she looked around, she noticed the stallion with the gravity-defying hair. He looked like a good playmate! She trotted over to him, beaming with energy. "Hello, partner! Wanna play a game? Huh? I'm great at games! 'Specially ones that involve bee-yoo-tiful horses like me!" She batted her eyelashes a few times, before giggling. "I'm Hokulani, but my momma calls me Hoku. Who're you?"

Konalou
Silently, Myoa lept into the air. Gracefully, her wings spreaded themselves, and she flew. This was Myoa's world, now.

This wind was born for the well, wind. To her, the air and the skies was her refuge, her joy, and her friend. With literally a bird's eye view, shhe could see the world. With the wind beneath her wings, she was at ease. A sense of calm and serenity washed over her as she entered the magically world called the skies.

(( Argh, posts from me will be really slow from now on. >.> I'll still be here, but....stupid parents. ))

Chamain
Time for a change in her life. Ama wanted to have some fun. All this time she has been too shy to talk to others, but it's the time to meet more others and start speaking outloud rather than staying quiet. I want to try... Running up a hill to get a quick glance at the wonderful free land. Breathing in the clear air, how wonderful it was to be here. "Ahhhh..." She sighed after the deeply breathing in and then breathing out.

Specs of colors were all over the place, which group will she go to? One spot seem to be the closest, she sees two soquilis. Can't really identify them from her view, but she loved it anyways. Ama has never felt so happy and open. It's like the oposite of her has claimed her body, but she was still her shy self on the inside. Trotting down the hill, as soon as she reached the bottom, the mare ran as fast as she can to join the others.

Xanolonia
...Yep, he was jinxed and inthe worst possible way as a foal approached him. It wasn't that he hated children, he just really disliked it when they talked, and talked, and talked as though they didn't understand that most adults enjoyed silence and mature conversation as opposed to games like tag (although he did reckon he could beat her hooves down).

"Good morning." He offered somewhat hesitantly as he eyed the young filly before raising a brow. She had wings and a horn, how peculiar...In fact he found this to be so peculiar that he simply eyed her for a long time, completely disregarding her introduction and her request for game.

...What'd she say her name was again?

We all just kinda left the RP hanging sweatdrop  

Alice says RAWR

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:24 am
She is Coming! =O [PRP]

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers