Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
Kingdom Hearts 3 Information, release dates, rumors, ect.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora the Forgotten one

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:43 am
haras_katie
Toshinoka the Romantic
Zero_maverickhunter
random comment...riku is drop dead hot!!

They should show Riku's Nobody! 3nodding 3nodding

riku nevr lost his heart. it was taken over by darkness but was never accutaly lost... so he would have a heartless or a nobody.
It would seem that ansem would be his nobody if you really think about it.Ansem and riku where sort of always connected because of the darkness  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:18 am
Can't wait for it to come out! 4laugh Riku's Replica would be interesting to be in there..  

Shinigami Kayako

Devout Friend

33,575 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
  • Waffles! 25

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:49 pm
I heard Kh3 could also be on the wii. If u think about it it's possible since Nintendo is also on with the franchise. Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is the only pic I can find one of the knights or warriors with the broken helmet  

Shinigami Kayako

Devout Friend

33,575 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
  • Waffles! 25

Unknown_Riku919

4,950 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:21 pm
Greenk4
And NOW I can proove all who said it was for the PS3 DEAD WRONG!
I had recently gotten my Shonen Jump from Blockbuster and it had an Interview with Nomura. he said it WILL be released on the PS2 but Japan will be getting it WAY WAY WAAAAAAAAAY before us and he is making sure that Japan and the US versions have all the same stuff (special Features)

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2fm/

Check here and SEE the release date! ahh crud lemmie type it down since a lot of you won't bother to look at it because you'd all get jealous of Japan for getting it first.

3/29/07 is the Japanese Release. American release Unknown. If his Trump Card is to release it on the PS2, that's the smartest move he's ever made with this series, being he messed it up with CoM (an Honor worth being slapped for.) He won't be making much money as selling it on the PS2. (Why put the sequel on another console when you can own the entire series on 1 console.)

i doubt nomura REALLY mad CoM 2 make LOTS of money, i think he knew it wouldnt sell as good. he mainly did it as an intro 2 a couple of the org. charaters,namine, and 2 show a lil bit about what happened 2 riku  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:03 pm
when its gonna be release in canada? xp  

Thazzy

Emo_Riku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:13 pm
I am sooo buying it luckily for me I'm super patient but amn I'm going to be waiting forever because I live in Canada.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:17 am
Hmm....oh yeah Canada has diffrent release dates..... sweatdrop  

Greenk4

VoidWish

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:12 am
this is just me but KH3 looks something for PS3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:41 pm
There's the KH2:FM+ trailer along with a bit about the secret ending on KH3. Go to www.kh-2.net/ and find the trailer. It keeps updating and tells you all the latest info. on Kingdom Hearts Series  

-_-lunathetarotmaster -_-

Aspendragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:12 pm
If it's on PS3 that sucks, that thing is like what $800? By the time the game comes out I'll be too busy with college to bother with it *cries*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:42 pm
Question: What's this about a Mario/KH thing??? I saw something in a magazine about a cross like that for the Wii. PLEASE tell me that was a spoof!!

EDIT = Ha. Ok, I lied. Apparently it was an April Fool's joke.... Thank God....  

- P L a g u e - X o X

Kuro-Kami Orochi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:13 am
hey i've played kingdom hearts 3
i played it when i went to japan last month
the game is sweet and i'm not giving any spoilers out  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 pm
hahaha riiight...  

Akira Shinji

Alexandria Denton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:25 pm
I read that Nomura is not calling it KH3 he's calling it something different.

Another thing is that the three people in armor in the newest trailer are related to one or more of the main characters from past KH, and that the boy who is frozen is NOT Roxas, it's someone else. Sora, Kairi, Riku and most of the other main characters are NOT appearing in the new game. But King Mickey is.  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games