Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
Kingdom Hearts 3 Speculation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mohawkflip12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:39 am
oh and theres 4 of them.
they went to the crossroads,
2 went to light and 2 went to dark... question  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:31 am
random comment... i love my g/f and we are to be merried in 2 1/2 years.  

Zero_maverickhunter

Naruto-FP000

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:54 pm
I think sora should keep the same clothes!They're cool! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:56 pm
hell yes. they make him look cool and they should also keep the forms. new keyblades would be nice to.  

Zero_maverickhunter

haras_katie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:40 pm
hey.
i'm new to this guild. it's really my first membership to a guild. i'm zero_maverickhunter's sister. i love kingdom hearts almost as much as him. sora is hot...but RIKU IS A VOLCANO!!!!!!!!! he could have the darkness in my heart any night. ( evil thoughts) anyway... umm.. what are we talking about now?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:02 am
maybe the trailer is the alternate legend of the keyblade, or the the keyblade's origins. I dunno i herd this form a some dude in my class. I can't wait till it comes out man!  

Sully E.

Sully E.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:05 am
and i think they should let sora weild 2 keyblades whenever u feel like it or make an ulimited drive gauge option to unlock  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:33 pm
I'd like to note that that trailer says, "It all *began* with birth by sleep." There's a big difference between begins and began. I personally think that this is referring to when Sora fell asleep the first time on the island where Kairi woke him up. There's a possibility that this is all a dream..

I have a few ideas about what worlds they could do:

The Great Mouse Detective
The Mighty Ducks (live action)
Gargoyles
Chronicles of Narnia
Snow White
Monsters Inc. (Since Disney owns Pixar now)

Just a few ideas, biggrin  

Mahalia Andante

SoraRoxas102

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:40 pm
my speculation on KH:III:
"Years before sora, riku, kairi and mickey there was a great war of all those weilding powerfull keyblades...this war had one meaning: To proove(sorry if thats spelled wrong) who the 4 keyblade masters were. The ware was over and 3 were left standing...they moved foward to claim their rightfull keyblades. There is a loud explosion type of sound and all 3 look down the road of fallen kayblades to see the 4th keyblade master emerge and walk foward" afew strange lines show up and the scene ends.

Birth by Sleep and Master of Keyblades interests me by the fact of Sora being awakened in KHII after sleeping for a year and he is one of the keyblade masters.

The Four Soldiers: I believe the soldiers are connected to sora riku and kairi....mabey ansestors.....thats why they become chosen by the keyblades. I, as many others do, believe the 4th warrior is Xheonort(thats spelled wrong i think) befor Ansem The Wise found him.

thats all ive though of right now....please tell me what u think biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:59 pm
I really like all these theories. I have no theories of my own however. Can't wait till KHIII... gonk  

candy-idol

Sora the Forgotten one

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:50 am
SoraRoxas102
my speculation on KH:III:
"Years before sora, riku, kairi and mickey there was a great war of all those weilding powerfull keyblades...this war had one meaning: To proove(sorry if thats spelled wrong) who the 4 keyblade masters were. The ware was over and 3 were left standing...they moved foward to claim their rightfull keyblades. There is a loud explosion type of sound and all 3 look down the road of fallen kayblades to see the 4th keyblade master emerge and walk foward" afew strange lines show up and the scene ends.

Birth by Sleep and Master of Keyblades interests me by the fact of Sora being awakened in KHII after sleeping for a year and he is one of the keyblade masters.

The Four Soldiers: I believe the soldiers are connected to sora riku and kairi....mabey ansestors.....thats why they become chosen by the keyblades. I, as many others do, believe the 4th warrior is Xheonort(thats spelled wrong i think) befor Ansem The Wise found him.

thats all ive though of right now....please tell me what u think biggrin
I think some of what you say is correct about the ancestors.But one thing i dont agree with is that you say xemnas is the 4th warrior. I think that there are going to introduce someone intrily differnent then from what we know.Just like roxas he controled the keyblades and they maybe bring him to life as a real person and not a nobody  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:45 pm
hi im new to the guild ansd just to say that i think birth by sleep is like real birth where you are not really active when you are asleep and the start of a new day is your birth and i possibly think that the chasers are like the heartless and the nobodies except they might be the souls of the people who were turned into heartless and nobodies and are searching for there counterparts  

Alex the cyborg

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Becka Minato

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:25 pm
Yay! Rumors! xd

~~~~~Returning Worlds:
Port Royal
Pride Lands
Atlantica
Agrabah
Hundred Acre Woods
Land of Dragons

New Worlds:
Toy Story
Monsters Inc.
Finding Nemo
Bambi (highly doubted)
Lilo and Stitch
Chicken Little
Corpse Bride

New Summons:
Sully (Monsters Inc.)
Mater (Cars)
Jack Skellington

Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games