Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The School That Accepts Any Race (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I dont care
View Results

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:57 pm
After History (which was the name she decided to call it), it was time for dinner. After having gone through a day at this new school, she found people who were quite different but in many ways similar. Some of them knew loneliness, the true meaning of the word. Some know the humiliation of being known as "not human"...although not being human had its many advantages, people still shunned them and feared them. This is a school where I can belong...better than any other place that I've ever been.

As she sat down to dinner, a letter popped into existence on top of her plate. Trista, seeing the cursive handwriting on the front, quickly picked it up.

Dear daughter,
I hope you're doing well at the school I've picked for you. I realized that you did not feel comfortable at all those "human" schools your father picked. Your father loves you dearly, you must know that, but he does not understand the fact that being of a different race will have many bad effects on how they treat you. Mother understands...mother knows it all too well.
Love you, your mother.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:30 pm
amy returns the papers to craven and goes on her way searching for her dorm again
"now...it was dorm number....11! ha, i found it!" she said excitedly
amy rushed into her new room. she looked on her bed and found a note for her on her bed

Dear Amy,
i was just wondering how u were doing, but it seems u havent made it to your room yet!
well write me back once u get back!
your loving sister, jamie heart

"so...she found me....well i wont be hear for long"  

ChainsOfDarkness

ChainsOfDarkness

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:28 am
Amy hurryed up and un packed her things and rushed into the hallway to her first class
dang it! im going to be late!
she hurryed into the classroom to find every one siting in a chair.
"Your late, miss..."
"Amy... just Amy"
"Then u may have a seat Amy" the teacher told her
she hurryed to the closest seat while everyone stared at her.
great... this is so embarising!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:09 pm
Trista headed back to her dormitory after dinner, hoping to look thoroughly through the packet Mari had prepared for her concerning this school.

"Miss Charon?"

Trista turned around at the voice of a teacher. She looked a bit surprised for a moment before resuming her serenity. "Professor Delora?"

Professor Delora pushed her glasses up a bit. "Could you come to my office please? I have a...somewhat interesting offer you might be interested in."

Trista followed Professor Delora to her office. The entire room was mahogany: the walls, the desk, the bookshelves...everything was made out of mahogany. Even the book covers were mahogany. Altogether, Trista liked the place. It was dark and cold...just as she liked it.

Professor Delora sat down in her chair and beckoned for Trista to sit. "I realize that your mother sent you here to develop your demonic powers. That will be accomplished most definitely, whether your father likes it or not. I spoke with your father this morning on the phone before you came to my class. He does not wish for you to develop your demonic magic anymore than you already have. In fact, he wished for me to...take away your magic." She smiled at this point, a weak smile. "I told him that unfortunately, no one can take away demonic magic. He did not like my answer, but he accepted it. Now, he said he did not want me to teach you. That, I cannot do. I must teach you...you know that a child with undeveloped demonic magic cannot live and cannot go on with their life. They can destroy the world if they have enough power."

Trista looked her straight in the face. "I know that. I also know my father does not wish me to know any magic because he thinks that magic will ruin him. Is that the only reason you called me in here? Because if that is, I think I'd like to leave."

"Let me finish. A child with enough powers can destroy the world, I know you know that." She took a deep breath. "You're only a Level 3 right now, but you will be able to reach Level 10 in no time at all."

Trista's eyes widened. "Level 10? But that's the top level for demon magic! You're not even at that level!"

"No, I'm not at that level and I never will be. It's not possible for me...but it is for you. And that's what I will try to accomplish in these next few years. I thought you'd like to understand why I push you so hard. You may leave now."

Trista left the room with more on her mind than she did when she walked in.  

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

SomebodyAdre

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:51 pm
Name:Captain Somebody
Grade:8
Race biggrin emon
Personality surprised utgoing, friendly, doesnt care what people think about him, humorous, ect.
History: had homeplanet Azera destroyed and is now the captain of the ship the Flight Demon. with his crew he flew off from Azera(yes we are now in a time period that ships can fly threw space and the sky) and is being a total pirate.
Weapons biggrin ark staff, tail, horns, wings, Dark Magic.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:53 pm
oh and can i be in room 7 by any chance? thank u.  

SomebodyAdre

SomebodyAdre

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:55 pm
flys around school to check it out  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:09 pm
{It would be really nice if you could write in sentences...thanks.}

As Trista walked past Dormitory 7, she sensed a demonic presence nearby. Traces of this presence came from this dormitory. She looked at the closed door and smiled. Another true demon in the school? Well, things are about to be very interesting indeed...

She walked back to her room and sat down slowly on her bed. "Mari?"

Mari appeared in front of Trista, a sign of interest upon her face. "You're going to ask me about the demon, aren't you?"

Trista mildly glared at Mari, "You know my sensing magic hasn't developed yet. Of course I would be asking about the demon. Besides the fact that the demon exists, I know nothing about it."

"It's not an it, Lady Trista. It's a he...one who has the outer appearance of a demon. He's somewhat immature in the matter of demon magic because he does not know how to hide his presence yet. For that matter, you're still not able to completely hide your presence yet." Mari ran her fingers through her hair, "He just came to this school today, I believe. Would you like me to research him a little more?"

Trista thought about it for a moment. "Um...no, not for now. I'll learn about him more as he attends school."

Mari left the room in silence as Trista fell down on the bed. What should I do tonight? Maybe I should explore the school tonight...  

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:46 am
Craven fell asleep on her bed accidently leaving her dorm room door open.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:44 am
RileyThe Psycho
Craven fell asleep on her bed accidently leaving her dorm room door open.
*flys past room, then stops, goes back* Hey, Im somebody. im new to this school.ive never found my parents so i havent learned how to use my powers. thats y im here...  

SomebodyAdre

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:34 pm
Craven jumped to her feet on her bed ready for attack. Seeing the boy she blinked. "I'm Craven." She said then fell bacl onto the bed asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:43 pm
Trista walked through the corridors of the dormitory, not even caring if someone saw her. She didn't think it was necessary to conceal herself in any way.

She heard voices as she walked by one corridor. She glanced around the corner, seeing a light towards the end of the hall. In front of the door stood one man. That's the demon...he's the one that lives in Dormitory 7.

She found no reason to hide, so she walked down the corridor towards him. He stood talking with someone inside that dormitory, but Trista could not see who it was in there. And personally, she didn't care.  

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

SomebodyAdre

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:10 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Craven jumped to her feet on her bed ready for attack. Seeing the boy she blinked. "I'm Craven." She said then fell bacl onto the bed asleep.
nice to meet u(even though she fell back asleep) *jumps out window and trys to find berries to eat*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:14 pm
x_Dark_Eclipse_x
Trista walked through the corridors of the dormitory, not even caring if someone saw her. She didn't think it was necessary to conceal herself in any way.

She heard voices as she walked by one corridor. She glanced around the corner, seeing a light towards the end of the hall. In front of the door stood one man. That's the demon...he's the one that lives in Dormitory 7.

She found no reason to hide, so she walked down the corridor towards him. He stood talking with someone inside that dormitory, but Trista could not see who it was in there. And personally, she didn't care.
he was talking to one of the teachers who had stopped by just to meet the new demon. he looked into mhis room and shot darkness out of his hand. it went into his suitcase and pulled some kind of chocolate into his hand  

SomebodyAdre

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:23 pm
Craven sat straight up. 'Crap I have to help Zack.' She thought jumping off the bed then ran out the door.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff