Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:48 pm
Wolfe was getting extremely angry, the branch had caused a cut in her forehead and blood was dripping down.
She didn't really care about the cut that much, she was too angry at the person who threw the damn stick.
Wolfe knew she wouldn't be able to climb the tree but she was too blinded with anger to care, her claws dug into the tree, she began to climb with each step the tree wobbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:02 pm
"Heavy puppy, eh?" Chundo broke off a few more branches and tosses down on wolfe. "And now to find and even stronger tree."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:20 am
One of the branches had fallen directly behind Wolfes head and she was automaticly knocked out, she fell to the ground at a fast rate.
THUNK CRACK, was the sound of her hitting the ground and her arm shattering. Out of a nowhere a cloud appeared in front of the moon and wolfe transformed back to normal...Still bleeding and unconscious.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:15 am
"Crap..." Chundo hopped down from the tree and took off his cloak. He ripped off a piece to cover Wolfe's wound then he wrapped her up in the rest of the cloak. He picked her up and carried her to a cave. "This should keep her from being in the moonlight... now to wake her up.." Chundo went into the forest and picked up all sorts of different plants. He smelt each till he found the right one. He then went back to the cave and put the plant under Wolfe's nose, hoping the aruma would awake her.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:25 pm
Wolfe sneezed and awoke in pain "Hrmmp..Owww...Why does my head hurt?" Wolf tried to reach up and feel her head "OWWW WHY DOES MY ARM HURT!?!" She said rolling over in pain. "And...Why is it so damn dark?" Wolfe said sounding annoyed and scared.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:03 pm
"Clam down, you've had a rough night. Chundo sighs, "I wish you would have told me you were a were wolf before you tried to eat me."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:12 am
"Well...I told you to run...After I become a were wolf..I can't control myself" Wolfe said struggling to get up "Next time..Run faster" Wolfe said getting to her feet but then falling to the ground again, she drifted off to sleep....Snoring.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:11 am
Chundo sighs, "I guess I'll have to get her out of the moonlight next time..." Chundo closes his eyes and goes to sleep.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:51 am
Wolfe awoke the next morning, still feeling as if she had a massive rum hangover.
She looked over to see chundo lying on her arm. Wolfe blushed "Aww he looks so cute when he sleeps" Wolfe whispered to herself "even if he does drool a bit..." Wolfe went back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:38 am
Chundo woke up when light peered through the cave, he rubed his eyes and sat up. Wolfe was still asleep, his stomach grumbeled. Chundo left the cave and forty minutes later he came back with a bushel of bananas and coconuts. He sliced opened a coconut and drank the milk out of it.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:31 am
Wolfe woke up removing the cloak from her.....Revealing she was naked!
"AAAAHHHHHH!" She screamed. "WHY THE HELL AM I NAKED!!!?!?!" Wolfe yelled grabbing the cloak back. She wiped her head noticing it was wet. "THIS BETTER BE COCONUT MILK!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:08 am
Chundo blinks, "What the hell is wrong with you?"  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:48 am
"I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ASK YOU THE SAME QUESTION!" Wolfe picked up a banana and threw it at his head as hard as she could. It exploded on impact. Wolfe fiercely growled at Chundo. evil  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:09 am
Chundo licks off the bana and yawns. "Hope you're not pmsing."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:34 pm
"If I was pmsing you would be dead by now!" Wolfe glared angrily at Chundo. "No man...Ever...EVER, touches this body" Wolfes claws began to dig into the ground. Her eye was starting to glow red.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff