Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Mya's Bar/Inn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Y r u here?
  Looks kool i guess
  idk, y do u care?
  looks freak'n awesome...
View Results

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:56 pm
-turns on the radio and listens to some A7x and MCR.....lol oh and a lil rap but finds there isn't alot of good songs on...most r over played...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:05 pm
Mika noticed Anna and walked over to her she was out cold and her arm needed bandaging Mika sighed as she bandaged the girl and carried her up to a spare room after placing the girl in room 19 Mika went back down stairs to see if any new customers had arrived other then the usualy slobs she would have to kick out the next morning  

neckroz209

Xaxial

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:37 am
woo sorry internet crashed...

the place i needed to go? wait a minute i forgot... ohh yeah! theres a dojo in town for people who want to spar against oneanother in matches. i was going to take on the leader for the reward of 750,000 dollars if i win.
*grins*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:53 pm
Mika sighed the bar was very busy tonight and she had not had much time to check up on Anna to make sure she was ok Mika served a man another drink possible his last because he looked like he could drop dead were he was sitting unfortunatly for Mika a fight broke out so she had to interven "Hey you two stop fighting now or ill kick both your sorrry a**'s out" Mika shouted the two men looked at her and decided to take her on instead Mika grumbled Mya was going to kill her when she got back she quickly unsheathed her Katana and killed the two men amazingly most of the customers just cheered when Mika won she removed the bodies and would clean up the blood tomorow wile she was cleaning the rest of the bar up  

neckroz209

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:21 pm
-"hmmm, i think ill pass for that, but ill drop u off neway..wait, u can take my car, i think i should stop off at the Bar, i have a feeling Mika may need my help...."

she drove to the bar and handed domo the keys..."hey dont worry about u not able to drive, u can tell the car where to go and itll drive u there..lol...i just love technology" she said laughing...she then got out of the car and ran into the Bar waving at Domo before she dissappeared into the building..

apon walking into the bar, she seen a puddle of blood on the floor and some upturned tables and a bunch of happy customers...she walked over to Mika.." see there was a lil mess, u did clear the bodies right" she said calmly as she put her coat away. as she did, she remembered about her gun..she ponted to them.."u like them" she asked Mika and she took one out and sowed it to her..."i used to use these all the time...i had the best aim and id never miss.." she smiled and put it back..she then moved over to the counter and begain to pour drinks for customers...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:29 pm
"Bodies cleaned and disposed of an one unconcious girl in room 19" Mika replied looking around the bar "cleaning this place up tomorow morning is gonna be murder" Mika muttered she went to help Mya with the drinks  

neckroz209

BeautifullAngell

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:07 pm
*moment of silence*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:31 pm
-she lokks at Mika..."if i knew it was gonna be dis busy i would've stay'd and help'd" mya said half smiling.."well atleast were gonna take in a huge profit tonite, and maybe ill close a lil early too soo that we can relax and chill be4 it gets too late.."  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:50 pm
"Maybe you should...at least there wont be as many slobs to throw out tomorow if you do" Mika relpied "Even though its fun throwing them out onto thier sorry a**'s" Mika smirked  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:52 pm
....*wind blows*....  

BeautifullAngell

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:27 am
^^ wow anna....ur funny!! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:30 am
-"yea, throwing out slobs has its ups and downs i guess" she finished giving out drinks and look'd at Mika.."so u say there is some injured girl in one of the empty rooms?" she ask'd while changing the tv channel to the basketball game between the university and some out of town school...  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:43 pm
"Yea room 19 she looked like she had been shot" Mika said "So i bandaged her up and put her in there for now until she wakes up and tells us whats going on" Mika continued "If she brings any trouble im ready" Mika sadi clutching her Katana strongly  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:26 pm
-"hmm" Mya thought.."maybe i shall give our guest a visitand if she is wounded, she shalln't give us too much trouble.." she said smiling showing her demonic fangs...  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:26 pm
Mya's smile sent a shiver down Mika's spine (hahaha it did when i read it as well) "sure what ever you say Mya" Mika replied looking away trying to avoid the demonic fangs  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff