Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
rival wolf tribes: blackVS.greyVS.white Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of the rp seting ? is it cool or what?
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
what????
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
pretty good.. i have some suggestions though
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
pole whore
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:50 pm
"Come Kenchi" Mika said running over to Tak giggling "I thought so" Mika said smiling "b....but hes and your...." Kenchi stuttered "Oh be nice Kenchi they are in love" Mika said smiling then winked at Tak "You know i had a good feeling this is wht happened" Mika smiled Kenchi just stood there still trying to figure out just what was going on Mika sighed "Kenchi is it not obvious? Tak and Na'pay are mates" Mika said happily clapping her paws together but Kenchi sort of well just stood there with a "Oh my god" Look on his face  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:58 pm
neckroz209
"Come Kenchi" Mika said running over to Tak giggling "I thought so" Mika said smiling "b....but hes and your...." Kenchi stuttered "Oh be nice Kenchi they are in love" Mika said smiling then winked at Tak "You know i had a good feeling this is wht happened" Mika smiled Kenchi just stood there still trying to figure out just what was going on Mika sighed "Kenchi is it not obvious? Tak and Na'pay are mates" Mika said happily clapping her paws together but Kenchi sort of well just stood there with a "Oh my god" Look on his face

Tak just stood there with nothing to say. ther ewas nothing she could say. all this time she said she would not get a mate.. at least not now. and here she is caught red handed with a white coat as a ..mate. all of these thoughts were runniing through her mind. and the nervousness of what was about to come. but after a while it hit Tak that kenchi was there staring at her in dumbfoundedness. Tak gasped, " kenchi, please dont tell my father. he wouldnt understand untill i explain,.. you see there was this bird, grand father, and he told me, it must happen, i am part of it and i didnt realize it, mika would tell me ,.. but he mustnt know.. please....."
no one really knew what she was talkin about  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:03 pm
Mika smirked "He wont be telling anyone or he aint getting no tail for the next few months" Mika said smirking Kenchi went from "Oh my god" to "Ahhh!!" Kenchi "Yea what ever you say Tak i wont tell you dad" Kenchi said nervously not liking Mika's threat Mika smiled "There sorted out now if you will excuse me and my mate we have other things that need to be done" Mika said in a seductive tone pulling Kenchi towards her den Kenchi just stared at Tak then smiled as he was dragged away by Mika  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:22 pm
neckroz209
Mika smirked "He wont be telling anyone or he aint getting no tail for the next few months" Mika said smirking Kenchi went from "Oh my god" to "Ahhh!!" Kenchi "Yea what ever you say Tak i wont tell you dad" Kenchi said nervously not liking Mika's threat Mika smiled "There sorted out now if you will excuse me and my mate we have other things that need to be done" Mika said in a seductive tone pulling Kenchi towards her den Kenchi just stared at Tak then smiled as he was dragged away by Mika

Tak stared at mika and kenchi leaving them as Na'pay looked into her direction, she feared to look beside her for she knew what look he was going to give. "Tak,.. lets go.." Na'pay said in a low soft voice as he rubbed up against her and walked ahead to his den. he looked back at her and she shook her head and tagged along. there was silence as they walked closer and closer to their...umm.. destination. Na'pay got to the entrance of his den and stood there waiting for Tak to catch up. she was lingering. *oh my moon, what am i doing?.. i'm scared.* Na'pay laughed, but he could fel her nervouseness. "c'mon Tak.. everything is fine." he walked behind her and nudged her inside. it got dark and then light again. Tak looked at his den. there were bones in one corner and alot off deer and buffalo skin on the ground. *he sleeps well* "make yourself at home." Na'apy was trying not to let Tak think to herself because he knew how her imagination worked she would scare herself into changing her mind.. and just wasnt going to take that... not tonight. Tak all of a sudden spoke on something that had nothing to do with ... the moment. " i wonder what mika's doing.." Na'pay looked at her and he knew exactly what she was doing: stalling  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:29 pm
Mika stopped infront of her den and slowly walked in swaying her hips Kenchi followed slowly like a wolf in a trance Mika smiled and ran into her den Kenchi in close pursuit "Well Kenchi" Mika said smirking Kenchi just smiled as the laid down on the deer skins that Mika used as a bed they kissed and rubbed noses both caught up in the moment  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:29 pm
neckroz209
Mika stopped infront of her den and slowly walked in swaying her hips Kenchi followed slowly like a wolf in a trance Mika smiled and ran into her den Kenchi in close pursuit "Well Kenchi" Mika said smirking Kenchi just smiled as the laid down on the deer skins that Mika used as a bed they kissed and rubbed noses both caught up in the moment

"what does mika and her mate have to do with us?" Na'apy was getting impatient and tired of her stalling. " i dont know i guess." Tak replied, she couldnt even look at him. " you guess? Tak... come here." Na'apy softened his voice and pulled her closer. her took his paw and lifted her chin so that she had to look at him. his eyes were two different colors now. blue and green. he kissed her neck and slowly went down and kissed her chest and they both fell on the pile of skins. Taks heart was pounding and she began to breath heavilly. Na'pay kept kissing her chest. he found them to be rather large and he loved it. he slowly started kissing her stomach and her navel.. and her......

*woa..... is it supposed to feel like that? ..ooooo*  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:40 pm
Mika lied there as Kenchi had his way with her not that she was complaining he had pretty much kissed her everyware and was starting to move on much to Mika's enjoyment both of the breathing heavilly and starting to sweat because of the heat both of their bodies were giving off "mmmmmm Ke...nchi" Mika muttered Kenchi looked at her and continued  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:23 pm
Tak couldnt help but moan ..a little. she was amazed at what she was missing out on all this time.. * now i see why every one was pressuring me to mate.*
Na'apy got up from.. (clears throat) ..down town.. and looked at her with a frisky playfull look. he wagged his tail and climbed on top of Tak. he looked into her eyes and gazed at her for a while. Tak was so eagar to feel that sensation again. she licked him on his nose and kissed him. Na'apy being oh so ready.. departed Taks back legs and began to create a world that Tak has never seen in her life. Tak grabbed his back at the shock of what she felt. it hurt a first but not too long. after a while she began to enjoy it. her claws began to pain him.. but he liked it.  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:36 pm
Mika was moaning loudly as her and Kenchi mated both drwaing closer to collapsing in each others arms Kenchi let out a low grow/whimpering sort of noise before dropping next to Mika his arms still around her Mika smiled and licked his nose before pulling up one of the deer skins to keep them warm during the night they both drifted into the world of sleep due to exhustion snuggled as clsoe to each other as they could get  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:11 pm
pennasioux
Tak couldnt help but moan ..a little. she was amazed at what she was missing out on all this time.. * now i see why every one was pressuring me to mate.*
Na'apy got up from.. (clears throat) ..down town.. and looked at her with a frisky playfull look. he wagged his tail and climbed on top of Tak. he looked into her eyes and gazed at her for a while. Tak was so eagar to feel that sensation again. she licked him on his nose and kissed him. Na'apy being oh so ready.. departed Taks back legs and began to create a world that Tak has never seen in her life. Tak grabbed his back at the shock of what she felt. it hurt a first but not too long. after a while she began to enjoy it. her claws began to pain him.. but he liked it.

Tak's heart began to beart really hard ad she really began to feel Na'pay's love. she could feel him pulsing and grinding.. and ..and ..and.. they climaxed into each other and Na'pay licked her cheek and she held him close and they fell asleep.  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:22 pm
Kenchi was the first awake the next morning he smiled at Mika who was still sleping he nudged her with his nose "its time to wake up" He whispered into her ear "mmmm ten more minutes" Mika replied pulling up the deer skin over her head "no its time to wake up" Kenchi said nudging her more "mmmm alright, alright im up im up" Mik said as she sat up yawning both getting dressed Kenchi went off to hunt wile Mika walked around the camp waiting for his return  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:40 pm
Tak was sound asleep and her breathing was even and clam. the light from the sun shined in the den and warmed her face. it complimented her beauty. Na'apy was wake just staring at her as she dreamed of who knows what. he took his paw and rubbed excess fur away from her face. she looked kie she was smiling. Na'pay cocked his head to the side. Tak slowly opened her eyes and yarned. the sun revealed the dark green color of her eyes. Napay smiled, " morning my love." Tak smiled as he licked her neck and kissed her cheek. "how do you feel?" Na'apy asked. "i feel.. free and relaxed and...." Taks stomach made a loud growl. " and hungry." Na'pay laughed and sat up away from her. he stood up bare in fron of her. she smiled and gave a frisky little giggle. " what?" Na'pay said looking at her with a grind as he pulled up his pants. "nothing.. nothig at all." Tak said smiling. " you liar!" na'pay said as je jumped back on the bed and licked her on her cheek. he sneeked his hand under the cover and attempted to touch her thighs and her butt. Tak slapped his hand, "no you dont, go hunt. i'm not going any where." na'pay grined at ehr and slowly walked out the cave.

all of a sudden, there was growling. tak hurried up and put her clothes on an trotted out side. "i ought to murder you right here!!!" it was her father
"J'atani, you finally have come. i was waiting for you. why did it take you so long to come retrieve your precious daughter? its too late know." Na'pay said showing his teeth. *what is he talking about? why did he say it like that?" "how dare you even touch her!!!" j'atani yelled back at na'pay and got ready to attach when he saw Tak in the door way of the cave. he stopped at looked at her. his face softened.  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:15 pm
Mika ran over when she heard Tak's father "oh dear" she ran over to Tak's side "well i was hoping this wouldnt happen" Mika sighed then looked at Tak with a smirk "so......you and Na'pay huh" Mika said smiling she could see Kenchi returning from his hunt he ran over "i sware i didnt tell him" Kenchi said nearly dropping his hunt when he saw Tak's father "i know Kenchi but i think someone better play peace make before they try to kill each other" Mika said looking at the two then sighed she walked in between them "alright you two no fighting we dont want Tak sad do we" Mika said trying to calm the two males down  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:15 am
neckroz209
Mika ran over when she heard Tak's father "oh dear" she ran over to Tak's side "well i was hoping this wouldnt happen" Mika sighed then looked at Tak with a smirk "so......you and Na'pay huh" Mika said smiling she could see Kenchi returning from his hunt he ran over "i sware i didnt tell him" Kenchi said nearly dropping his hunt when he saw Tak's father "i know Kenchi but i think someone better play peace make before they try to kill each other" Mika said looking at the two then sighed she walked in between them "alright you two no fighting we dont want Tak sad do we" Mika said trying to calm the two males down

tak's father looked over to her and is eyes began to tear up with sadness and disapointment. "how could you tak? i thought you wanted ky'loe. he was wating for you patientl and look what you have done, you leave off with one of the enemies? what has this wold come to?" he looked over to NA'PAY and began to growel again, he pushed mika out of the way, "tell me you didnt court her and i just might spare you life you wretch!" na'pay slanted his eyes. and walked over to tak and licked her on the cheek, a signof his loyalty to his love. "it is true tak, that you have betrayed your clan including you betritherd for this imbecil? what have you done, what would your mother think if she found out?"
tak looked at him in surprize that he would say such a thing, "what do you mean papa, she was a white wolf, you told me so. why do you hate the factthathistory is repeating itself for the good of the wolf race?"
tak finally got it. she was part of the moon godess's purpose to bringthe wolf race back in union as one. she cold not see at first but nw she understood. " i was on my way to tell you what grand faher had told me to tell yu but i was ambushed my na'pay.. and.. and i... i fell.. in love."
tak's father steped back and asked , grandfather what did he tell you, what are you talking about?"  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:40 am
((sorry i was gone so long my comp got majorly friged up))
Mika just stood there "and theres nothing wrong with that" Mika said stepping infront of Tak's father again "and i will not let you do anything to stop them being together" Mika said starring Tak's father in the eye Kenchi stood beside her "I agree with Mika" He said firmly "At first i was shocked as well but.....Tak is in love and theres nothing you can do to change that" Kenchi said also starring Tak's father in the eye  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff