Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
the park rp[season is: summer] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like rping?
  yes =)
  its ok =|
  no =(
  what?! 0.o
View Results

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:06 pm
justinatheyea
upon hearing his comment and approval of her latest work, she blushed alittle and looked down slightly, hardly being able to contain a large grin. looking back up at jason, the light glimpsing on his eyes caught her attention; eyes that she had come to admire so much in such short a time. eyes that showed compassion and warmth, as well as the clever soul within him.
"..thanks.." she managed to say shyly without blushing rediculously.

taking her hands out of her pockets to twirl her ring, she noticed a lot of paint on her hands, as usual. "painters hands.." she said casualy with a friendly smirk playing acrossed her lips

Jason smiled at the quiet response, and pretended not to notice the slight shadings of red appear on Skyler's cheeks.

"Painter's hands," she remarked while fiddling with a ring on her finger.

"Hands of beauty," Jason said. After a pause, Jason said, "May I ask about the ring?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:52 pm
she grined at his kind words, and resting her thumb and forfinger on her pinky ring, stoped her twirling and took it off to hold in in her palm so jason could get a better look and examine it if hed like. "theres actualy a bit of mystery behind this ring; i was at the beach last winter, watching the sunset and collecting shells as the waves washed them up, and they washed up this... so i picked it up, and put it on. i liked it a lot, and it fit, so i kept it" she said with a smile and a faroff look in her eyes as she looked at the ring in her hand, adorned with a wave-key relief.  

jazzy says yarr

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:16 pm
neckroz209
"Ya" Kenchi replied smiling "And thank you once again for your hospitality" Kenchi said

"Oh, well don't worry about it." Izzy took his bowl and washed it out. She put it in the dish washer and put away all the cereals.. "Okay.. you need a shower, and clean clothes..." Izzy walked up stairs into her older brother's old room "Here" She handed him some of her brother's clothing "These should fit you..." Izzy walked into the bathroom, and got down a towel.. "okay, shampoo is there, that body wash is perfumed so I don't recommend using it.. Um, heres a wash cloth." Izzy turned around to the large sink. she opened a drawer and took out a toothbrush "Here, when you're done, heres a clean toothebrush" Izzy thought for a moment. "When you're done, wipe up your mess like the water. Put your dirty clo0thes in that basket.. And, make sure you keep the shower curtain in the shower.... Anything else you think you need?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:33 pm
justinatheyea
she grined at his kind words, and resting her thumb and forfinger on her pinky ring, stoped her twirling and took it off to hold in in her palm so jason could get a better look and examine it if hed like. "theres actualy a bit of mystery behind this ring; i was at the beach last winter, watching the sunset and collecting shells as the waves washed them up, and they washed up this... so i picked it up, and put it on. i liked it a lot, and it fit, so i kept it" she said with a smile and a faroff look in her eyes as she looked at the ring in her hand, adorned with a wave-key relief.

Jason leaned in, to look closer at the ring.

"I like the pattern," Jason said, more like thinking aloud. He looked up and saw Skyler's lime eyes, and decided he liked the pattern there, too. A glint of beauty, an underlying air of intelligence. A painter. And cute, without even trying. The thought drifted into Jason's mind. He briefly questioned it, then questioned why he should question it. It was true, after all.

He looked back at the hand, and saw a scar, star-shaped. Peculiar. He reached out a hand and lightly traced it on her hand with his index finger.

"Can I ask of this, or is that stretching it?" Jason said.  

Kulshedra

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:52 pm
As the wind blew a soft breeze, Lyss took out a pen and notebook, adorned with stickers and duct tape, and started to write in it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:09 pm
Kulshedra
justinatheyea

Jason leaned in, to look closer at the ring.

"I like the pattern," Jason said, more like thinking aloud. He looked up and saw Skyler's lime eyes, and decided he liked the pattern there, too. A glint of beauty, an underlying air of intelligence. A painter. And cute, without even trying. The thought drifted into Jason's mind. He briefly questioned it, then questioned why he should question it. It was true, after all.

He looked back at the hand, and saw a scar, star-shaped. Peculiar. He reached out a hand and lightly traced it on her hand with his index finger.

"Can I ask of this, or is that stretching it?" Jason said.

skyler smiled again; he was good at makeing her do that. she began to notice how his hair brought out the color of his eyes, and how he genuinly seemed intrested in her, and what she does. she liked answering his questions; not that she liked to talk about herself, but she liked to talk in general. especialy to jason, it seemed. it had bin so long since someone showed any form of aknowledgement twards her or her paintings, and she was starting to feel something twards him much like the begining pangs of a crush.
when he asked about her hand she got a little shy though. not knowing how he would react to the story behind this peice of history, she gingerly eased into it. "well,.. theres really not much of a story behind that one; that is to say,.. theres really not much to tell.." her voice wavering slightly and becomeing a little quieter, she looked into his eyes with an innocent, eyebrows slightly upturned soft gaze. "...i put it there.."

jazzy says yarr

neckroz209

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 pm
PoetsDivineDesire
neckroz209
"Ya" Kenchi replied smiling "And thank you once again for your hospitality" Kenchi said

"Oh, well don't worry about it." Izzy took his bowl and washed it out. She put it in the dish washer and put away all the cereals.. "Okay.. you need a shower, and clean clothes..." Izzy walked up stairs into her older brother's old room "Here" She handed him some of her brother's clothing "These should fit you..." Izzy walked into the bathroom, and got down a towel.. "okay, shampoo is there, that body wash is perfumed so I don't recommend using it.. Um, heres a wash cloth." Izzy turned around to the large sink. she opened a drawer and took out a toothbrush "Here, when you're done, heres a clean toothebrush" Izzy thought for a moment. "When you're done, wipe up your mess like the water. Put your dirty clo0thes in that basket.. And, make sure you keep the shower curtain in the shower.... Anything else you think you need?"

"No thanks" Kenchi replied removing his rather tattered jacket  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:34 am
justinatheyea

skyler smiled again; he was good at makeing her do that. she began to notice how his hair brought out the color of his eyes, and how he genuinly seemed intrested in her, and what she does. she liked answering his questions; not that she liked to talk about herself, but she liked to talk in general. especialy to jason, it seemed. it had bin so long since someone showed any form of aknowledgement twards her or her paintings, and she was starting to feel something twards him much like the begining pangs of a crush.
when he asked about her hand she got a little shy though. not knowing how he would react to the story behind this peice of history, she gingerly eased into it. "well,.. theres really not much of a story behind that one; that is to say,.. theres really not much to tell.." her voice wavering slightly and becomeing a little quieter, she looked into his eyes with an innocent, eyebrows slightly upturned soft gaze. "...i put it there.."

Jason's eyebrows raised slightly, showing slight surprise.

"Why would you do that?" Jason asked softly, matching her own volume, and his eyes showing concern.  

Kulshedra

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:15 pm
"Okay then, when you're done, I'll be in my room, across the hall. The we'll get you some of your own clothes okay?"Izzy grinned  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:11 pm
Kulshedra

Jason's eyebrows raised slightly, showing slight surprise.

"Why would you do that?" Jason asked softly, matching her own volume, and his eyes showing concern.

skylers eyes started to shine as the faint beginings of silent tears appeard. memories began flooding her mind, as she kept glancing at the ground, then looking back up at jason. her lips mouthing words, but no audiable sound seemed to excape them. her voice had gotten really quiet, & she didnt know just what to tell him.
"...i,..w-well,.. y-..you see... this was... a long.. time ago..."

jazzy says yarr

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:47 pm
justinatheyea

skylers eyes started to shine as the faint beginings of silent tears appeard. memories began flooding her mind, as she kept glancing at the ground, then looking back up at jason. her lips mouthing words, but no audiable sound seemed to excape them. her voice had gotten really quiet, & she didnt know just what to tell him.
"...i,..w-well,.. y-..you see... this was... a long.. time ago..."

When Skyler's stutters came to a stop, Jason put his hands on her shoulders, and said carefully, "The past is the past. It's set in stone and last time I checked, there isn't much you can do to change it. The past is only a story to be told. There's no reason to be this sorrowful over a story. I'd like to hear it, but if you don't wish to tell it to me, then I don't wish to force you. All right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:08 pm
skyler took a deep calming breath and let it out as a soft sigh. not only was he kind and handsome, but intelligent as well. what jason was saying made sence, and it gave her courage not only knowing that he wanted to hear her story, but that he wasnt going to turn her away after hearing it. looking up into his eyes, she said calmly and with slight confidence, "...i come from a very abusive, now broken home. im an only child, and live on my own now because my father beat my mother to death, and is now in jail. im masacistic, and i scar and peirce myself. i say i cant help it, but its probably just an excuse that i make for myself..."

her words trailing off, she looked twards the ground and felt a tear roll down her cheek. she didnt want jason to feel sorry for her; they had met only an hour ago, and everyone thats ever felt sorry for her couldnt stay friends with her. she didnt want that to happen again; not this time.
not with someone as kind and gentle as him.

jazzy says yarr

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:19 pm
PoetsDivineDesire
"Okay then, when you're done, I'll be in my room, across the hall. The we'll get you some of your own clothes okay?"Izzy grinned

"sure" Kenchi replied turning on the hot water steam filling the room he undressed and stepped into the shower the water hitting him it was relaxing "Man this feels good" Kenchi sighed aloud  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:21 pm
After writing for a few minutes, Lyss closed the bokk, stuffed it in her bag, picked up her things, and walked to the play area. When she got there, she set her items down, and ran over to the swing set. She sat down on the nearest swing, and pushed until she was swinging as high as she could.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:34 pm
justinatheyea

her words trailing off, she looked twards the ground and felt a tear roll down her cheek. she didnt want jason to feel sorry for her; they had met only an hour ago, and everyone thats ever felt sorry for her couldnt stay friends with her. she didnt want that to happen again; not this time.
not with someone as kind and gentle as him.

Jason left his hands on Skyler's shoulders, with his elbows loose, which held them a little less than arm's length apart. He waited for her to finish, and by the end, tears filled her eyes. Only one streaked down her cheek, though, but her face had a confidence that Jason guessed hadn't been there in a long while.

On an impulse, Jason lifted up one of his hands and carefully wiped away the tear. Following the impulse further, he put his arms around Skyler's shoulders, and embraced her, loosely, but warmly. It just seemed the right thing to do, and words didn't seem like the right things to use.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff