Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Comments, Thoughts and Opinions
oRG gUILD, The makings of the conspiracy >.> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you in our out
  hell yeah
  whatever your weird
View Results

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:02 pm
intense_fire
Ashelux
intense_fire
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
this would be cool, but its 18,077 Gold xp
true that works well very well
yeah.....
hey the they could just worry about is the VOX sweater that what it should be, its a bit costly but its the closest to the Orgs uniform and it all depend on if you are really going to figh twith us or not, but if you do i think its no promblem in getting the Sweater you understand and if any one cant we could help them but they have to prove themselves in like a three day trial so its like a soroaty* sorry cant spell it right sweatdrop * so like you sayed we have a subforum where you go into and decide where we meet and with who we battle and you have a the things like the ranks for the ones who shows up often and there score for the kills cool
hmm....mabe we should require the jacket, and for those who cannot get one, just wear something simular...
yeah that cool cool
3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:37 pm
so its settled VOX is the required items for the battles, so what the next little promblem we have to solve???  

-D03 Deux Dos-

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:39 am
intense_fire
so its settled VOX is the required items for the battles, so what the next little promblem we have to solve???
well its not completely required, sweatdrop just for the people who can get them if not they can just wear a black hoodie or tee, that will work, but they wont look very official....

ok, next would be how we would meet, meeting times in towns, ect. how it would work....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:53 pm
Ashelux
intense_fire
well its not completely required, sweatdrop just for the people who can get them if not they can just wear a black hoodie or tee, that will work, but they wont look very official....

ok, next would be how we would meet, meeting times in towns, ect. how it would work....
well thats where the subforu is for, THAT is where we discide where and when we meet, maybe it could be only in certian areas at some time of the day like a scedule which would make it more organized then lets say picking a random spot
EXG.
Mondy- at so and so time 2:pm till 3pm
tues-at whatshamacall it at 5-6 am or pm
whatever but something like that, more organize but in that fashion  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Demyx06

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:08 am
http://s10.invisionfree.com/KingdomHeartsRp/index.php

its not my falut i can't find these things well i can cba doing so this is a little fourm my mate made on it it has rp parts duno about your idea wanted sounds ok like Res evil naruto kh i hope its will be a good idea  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:48 pm
Demyx06
http://s10.invisionfree.com/KingdomHeartsRp/index.php

its not my falut i can't find these things well i can cba doing so this is a little fourm my mate made on it it has rp parts duno about your idea wanted sounds ok like Res evil naruto kh i hope its will be a good idea
thats cool man hey do you have any ideas you can add  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:00 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
intense_fire

well thats where the subforu is for, THAT is where we discide where and when we meet, maybe it could be only in certian areas at some time of the day like a scedule which would make it more organized then lets say picking a random spot
EXG.

hmmm, yeah......but we would have to pick a shedule that works for the most people....also not everyone can be on at the same time....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:16 pm
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
intense_fire

EXG.

hmmm, yeah......but we would have to pick a shedule that works for the most people....also not everyone can be on at the same time....
well then we ganna have to make the schedule once we have this set and done, so that we can get everyones time and work out a schedules  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:10 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
intense_fire

EXG.

well then we ganna have to make the schedule once we have this set and done, so that we can get everyones time and work out a schedules

yeah, well find info and set it up later.....so what else?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:15 pm
well not sure anymore??  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:27 pm
how about making a Ranking system??
and people need to join somehow like a tasks but what will it be??  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:31 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hmm, like some sort of quest.....? it would be hard to think of what ppl should do....hmmm..... xp there isnt much really....  

Ashelux
Captain

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:55 pm
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hmm, like some sort of quest.....? it would be hard to think of what ppl should do....hmmm..... xp there isnt much really....
well we decide that or we can be like they have to first get the Vox Shirt and come out to fight with us on a test mission and decide weither the person will stay with us or not xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:10 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
well we decide that or we can be like they have to first get the Vox Shirt and come out to fight with us on a test mission and decide weither the person will stay with us or not xd
well they dont total HAVE to have it....i dont even have one yet..... xp  

Ashelux
Captain

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:12 pm
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
well they dont total HAVE to have it....i dont even have one yet..... xp
but its just a thought so yeah it could be something completely different  
Comments, Thoughts and Opinions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas