Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Keitsume

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:51 pm
"Ah, sorry, but I needed to get to the Sanctuary, To train. I thought you didn't want to come is all.... But we would love to have you occompany us! And wait, why won't we survive in the desert? We have done it millions of times before." I asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:58 pm
"Things now inhabit the Sanctuary... things you wont be able to kill on your own. They're... they're demons... they took my best friend and killed her. They absorb fire, weak to ice and water. You wont survive, my fiery young friend." Ayane said, placing her hand on Keitsume's shoulder. "Amonara!" Ayane yelled. The young guardian spirit appeared out from under Ayane's scarf. "Amonara, I need you to scout ahead, for any of the Kanuchifirias. K? Now go, and make haste. Dont make me worry!" Ayane commanded. Amonara made a cute little sound and off she went.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:05 pm
Jaden woke the next morning and started to think about what the girl before had said to her maybe i should join her Jaden thought standing it would deffinatly help lets see there probably pretty far ahead by now oh well i need a good run Jaden thought packing the last of the deer meat into a small bag and leaving her den sher an down the mountain side and through the forest in hopes of catching up with Keitsume and hoping the other girl wasnt with them  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:19 pm
While waiting for Amonara to come back, Ayane heard something in the distance, behind them. Sounded like it was in a rush whatever it was. "Keitsume, you and Kiona hide behind that rock. Let me take care of this." Ayane asked. Keitsume agreed and took Kiona and her behind a rock. When the person was in view, Ayane murmured "Oh no... not her." She opened her palms and said "Drahs Eci!" Ice shards formed around her head. She shot them at the demons feet, and stopped her in her tracks. "So, wolf girl, want another butt whooping!" Ayane yelled. She murmured the same thing as earlier and froze Jaden's feet, but her hands as well. "So, so, what do you think you're doing following us, you fool?" Ayane asked, and she circled the wolf demon. "Trying to kill Keitsume while she least expected it? I dont think so, not while I'm around." Ayane pulled out her sword. "So what will it be? The ol' "dagger" and needles underneathe the nails?" She put away her sword and pulled out her whip. "Or a good LASHING!" She yelled as she hit Jaden in the back. Jaden growled. Ayane smirked. "I've got the upper hand again it seems. Why are you following us?" Ayane demanded.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:27 pm
Jaden growled at the girl "all i want is to talk I'm not here to fight" Jaden said "and if i wasnt trapped here id show you a thing or to what to coward to fight the fare fight?" Jaedn asked looking at Keitsume "its me Jaden" Jaden said watching Amonara circle her "i changed my mind" Jaden said in a low voice  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:32 pm
"Hmm... really? How do we know we can trust you? Demons are liers, and decieters, and are only out to help themselves." Ayane said circling her. "And my name is Ayane, not Amonara." She laughed.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:39 pm
"would i be talking to you if i came here to kill you?" Jaden asked looking at Keitsume and Kiona she smiled "and as i said before Ayane i didnt want any part to do with this war, but i must avenge my pack" Jaden said watching her  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:46 pm
"Ah, but decietful masterminds know when to control themselves. As you said, you haven't chosen a side. But when the time comes, you will have to choose, if you wish to travel with us. I dont know why I'm doing this..." Ayane melted the Ice. "Stay still." Ayane dug through her knapsack, and took out a potion. "Here, drink this" Ayane said, handing the bottle over to her. "I apologize for my earlier aggression, but I take whatever means nessessary to survive. You surly know that." Ayane pointed out. "But you must be very skilled if you were the only one to survive in your pack, right? Prove it to us and Keitsume. Go find my fairy guardian, Amonara. How you got her name I know not, but search her out. Find her and bring her back. I worry something happened to her. If you have any fire on you, leave it behind. The demons ahead will absorb fire, but are weak to Ice and Water." Ayane said. "Take this too." She handed Jaden a necklace. "It's the phoenix stone. Whenever your lost, use this to find your way to your destination. Be careful." Ayane said, as Jaden wandered into the Desert.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:55 pm
Jaden sighed and started her search for the lost fairy "Amonara!" Jaden called out "i am a friend of Ayane she sent me out here to find you" Jaden called out then thought of what she had said skillful Jaden laughed to her self "more like dumb luck" Jaden said as she came across a small camp she could see demons holding something in a small cage "that must be them" Jaden said smirking she walked up to the demons the all looked at her "im here for the fairy give it to me and i will not have to kick your butts" Jaden warned the demons laughed and stood all drwaing thier weapons Jaden drew her own weapon and charged at the demons she swung her sword but missed by a hair as another demon hit her with its over sized club and sent jaden sprawling she stood and shook her self and charged again this time managing to slice off one of the demons heads only two remained they both decided to team up on her the both swung their weapons at her she blocked the sword but wasnt able to move out of the road of the club and was sent sprawling again she couldnt take to much more punishment despreate times called for desprate mesures Jaden grabbed the cage containing the fairy and ran "man this sucks" Jaden said she ran back towards Ayane the demon close behind her  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:01 pm
Ayane sat with Kitsume and Kiona, waiting for Jaden's return. Then she saw the wolf demon running towards them! "AMONARA!" Ayane yelled out! Then she saw one of the demons running after them. "Dammit!" Ayane yelled out. She then pulled out her whip and charged at the demon. When she reached the demon, the demon stopped chasing Jaden, and swung at Ayane, hitting her. Ayane was sent flying, and hit a rock. "AHHHH" Ayane screamed. The demon charged her. She struggled to get up. Once she did, she took her whip, ran around the demon, and whipped him around the neck. With him chocking, she pulled it a certain way, then pulling it off from around him quick, snapping his neck, instantly killing him. "Hmph, thats what you get for messing with me." Ayane spat blood from her mouth. She walked back over to Jaden, Amonara, Keitsume, and Kiona. "Amonara! I was so worried! Thank you Jaden. Welcome aboard. What happened back there? Were you not able to finish that one off?" She asked, clinging to Amonara.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:06 pm
Jaden was panting "I'm not as skilled as you think" Jaden said falling to her knees "it was dumb luck i survived i was out hunting when the attack happened" Jaden said trying to catch her breath she could feel a couple of her ribs were cracked nothing a good days rest wouldnt fix  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:57 pm
"That's sad, but nothing you can't get over. Instead of training, lets continue to my village. There, you can be made strong, like me, not as, but still better than as you are!" Ayane said. "Lay down, I'll fix your ribs." Ayane pressed on Jaden's wound, and said "There, feel better?" Ayane asked.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:22 pm
"a little and what do you mean strong like you I'm already naturaly stronger I've jsut never fought before...being a female wolf you never see battle that was the males job mine was cooking,cleaning and all those other female duties" Jaden said smiling  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:33 pm
"Aha ha ha! That was fun! I'm sorry, but sometimes I just love to sit back and watch friends fight. Don't'cha agree. Oh, and back to what you were saying before, Ayane. I don't only shoot fire. This thing" I jestured towards my keyblade "Is much stronger than any sword. Now, if you don't mind. I am going to proceed to the Desert Sanctuary." I took a step forward and then paused and turned to face Jaden and Ayane. "Uh... and if any of you want to join my in my quest... especially you Jaden. Don't hesitate to come find me! Kay'?"  

Keitsume

Marino-San

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:52 pm
"Keitsume! Dont be a fool. Only the brave, or the very stupid travel through there. Dont put all your trust in a blade, no matter the legacy. Sometimes things dont work. Jaden was lucky she survived... What makes you think you'll survive on your own? Dumb luck on your side. It's a suicide mission. If you need Jaden and I, we'll be on our way to the village, to brush up her fighting skills. Should you need anything, just come for refreshments and healing. Until then..." Ayane walked away, bringing Jaden, and Amonara with her.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff