Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Eberron Mishaps (rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you rather be?
  Human
  Elf
  Dwarf
  Gnome
  Halfling
  Half-Elf
  Half-Orc
View Results

Marino-San

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:47 am
I smiled back, and bowed back. "My name Ashe. I'll let the others behind me introduce themselves." I told him, looking at Aurael and Glim.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:24 pm
Nodding his head to her, Ausric gave a smile and looked rather expectantly at the other two males of the group "Why not join the game? We're all telling our names, wil you be poor sports?"  

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

AS87_fanwriter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:41 am
"Aurael," is the simplistic statement given from the drow. The bard, however, smiles brilliantly and adds, "Well then, since we're bein' so friendly an' all, I'm Glim. Pleased ta meetcha."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:03 am
"Excuse me for one minute Ausric" I told him, and walked back, grabbed Aurael, and dragged him back with me, and left Glim to talk to Ausric. "Why you being so mean to Ausric... he hasn't done anything to you. I see how he's not to be trusted, but dont discount him just yet." I told him. "He may come in use in the future against mages!" I exclaimed.  

Marino-San

AS87_fanwriter rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

AS87_fanwriter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:21 pm
"Unhand me," Aurael answers quietly, slipping his arm from yours. "Perhaps you are too presumptuous for your own good. Either that or too trusting." The apathetic look given shows no sign of his intentions or reasoning. "In the first nature, I am in no way being cruel. I could have said many cruel things, but I refrained myself. I shall admit I was not as polite as I should have been, but there are things in this world that even I do not trust, and those who are completely neutral are of that variety." Sighing, he puts a slender hand on your shoulder and smiles, just a bit. "I understand your reasoning of his usefulness, but if he turns out to be traitor, will he be an asset or a liability when we are off-guard?"
"Well, that was interesting," Glim notes as the two elves depart the party momentarliy. "I think she likes him, whadda you think New Guy?" He grins at Ausric, definately playful with a hint of mischief in his amber eyes.

((Aurael rolls to convince Ashe of his reasoning [Diplomacy].))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:05 pm
Nodding his head sagely, Auric kept his face perfectly serious but it was his eyes that gave it away. "Oh yes... Definately. Am I really that unworthy of trust?" he wondered the last part outloud, running his hands through his long hair.  

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Marino-San

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:21 pm
I was about to answer when I heard Glim mutter "I think she likes him" "Glim... I heard that..." I turned and gave him an evil eye. Then I turned back to face Aurael. "Yes, I understand Aurael. I'll be sure to crush him myself if he proves traitorous." I whispered... the conviction surely sparkling in my eyes. "We should join the others and wait for the boss to show..." I said anxiously, knowing my nervousness was clearly showing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:39 pm
Glim flushed a bit, rubbing the back of his head in a kid-like manner. "Not really," he replies more quietly. "The guy just doesn't trust neutral people much."
Aurael nods, glancing once more in the direction of Ausric. "All right. We shall." Aurael then smiles at her and walks back, joining the other two.  

AS87_fanwriter

Streakus Hadokus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:35 pm
Player Name: Streaky Haddock
Character Name: Dowlac
Class: Monk
Level: 1
Race: Half-Orc
Alignment: Lawful Good
Deity: Gayun
Height: 5"9
Weight: 112 lbs
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Unknown, it's too dirty to see (let's say black for now biggrin )
Skin Tone: Orange  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 pm
Ausric nodded his head towards Glim before stopping. A look of surprise crossed his face, mixed with an expession usually akin to a "light bulb going off". "I just realized that I have no clue what your quest is..." he stared off as though disgusted with his own "head first" stupidity".  

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Marino-San

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:45 pm
I laughed. "We're not exactly sure either... we're waiting for our money boss to show up and tell us what we're exactly to do." I answered. I looked to Aurael and smiled, then quickly glanced away, blushing when he glanced my way to see what I was doing. I then walked over to the rail, and watched a nearby waterfall. "Nature sure is beautiful..." I mumbled to myself.  
AS87_fanwriter rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 4 Total: 20 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:14 pm
As if on command by her words, a shadowed figure appears suddenly on the bridge in a poof of grey smoke. Dressed in ninja attire, the person says to Aurael and Glim, "Within the rising of the sun."
"There comes the bringer of Light," Glim answers obediently, sitting upright and holding the ocarina to his lips as he waits for Aurael's reply.
"And his Shadowed brother follows fosaken on the ground," Auraels murmures, holding up his right wrist for the ninja to see. Glim plays a part of the sad tune from before, and the ninja nods to them.
"Your mission," they state, handing over a rolled scroll over to Aurael. "Darkness guide but never bind thee." With another poof of smoke, they are gone, leaving the travellers as they were.

((The rolls are for Glim and Aurael's Spot checks respectively. Glim noticed the look on your face, Ashe, but Aurael didn't. =^_^= He's oblivious!))  

AS87_fanwriter

Marino-San rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Marino-San

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:00 pm
I stared in amazement as Aurael held the scroll. "Well! Read the scroll Aurael. And what did he mean by the cryptic statement?" I asked, my face showing that I was puzzled. Then I walked up to Glim and whispered in his ear. "Keep quiet. That smile you saw was nothing. Ignore it, k? He hasn't done anything to make me like him. He hasn't saved my life. Ok?" I asked with a hushed tone.

((Rolling to convience Glim to be quiet about the "smile". The roll +5))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:12 pm
Glim nods, slightly intimidated by Ashe and whisperes back and answer to her question to her as Aurael continues to read the scroll. "Ninjas and assassins are a very secrative bunch. They don't give their missions to just anybody, so to make sure that they have the right person, they give each other secret code words to say in conjunction with the Guilds'. They change every day or so, and are relayed telepathically to all rouge-class members who have a link with the Guilds."
Aurael rolls up the scroll as Glim finishes speaking and looks at the three of them. "It is a letter from the town of Aexis," he states calmly. "They are complaining of a series of kidnappings and monster attacks and requested a Warrior's Guild to assisst."  

AS87_fanwriter

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces