Join Us
  Fire!!!!!
  Heck Yes!
  No Way!!!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

meow15

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:12 pm
"The dungen of course." We walk past many rooms and halls and the we come to a stair case. I get infront of you and pull you down the stairs. We come to a door with a large lock. I let go of you a pull a dagger out, cutting my wrist and letting the blood drip on the lock. The door opens with a hiss.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:18 pm
Gabriel grunted as he was pulled down the stairs - not exactly the most comfortable way of following the queen. He stays on the ground as the queen unlocks the next door.  

Sentama Lin

meow15

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:21 pm
"come on my pet." I grab your hands and pull you through the door. You fell a dizzy feeling as you walk. "Do you like the dungon?" Cells with bars of fire and the ground a soft glow of red. No windows.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:24 pm
"...I expected a bed and pillows..." Gabriel said mockingly as his eyes explored the room. His vision slowly hazes and blurs as he is further dragged into the room.

"...W... what's happening...?"  

Sentama Lin

meow15

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:27 pm
"Ha ha you will get your bed and pillows. Only demons can see well in my dungen." I stop and look at you. My hands reach up and touch your face. A warmth comes from your cheeks. "You are no demon I see."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:30 pm
"What do you mean..." Gabriel replied. "I... I'm... a demon..." He shakes his head - getting the queen's hand to remove from his face.

Another white feather falls from his cloak as he shakes.  

Sentama Lin

meow15

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:37 pm
"Demons are immune to my blood, but you are feeling flushed and you are loosing feathers." I look to the ground. "Do you with to leave my dungen?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:39 pm
"I... want to leave..." Gabriel replied softly - the entire room and the queen's blood slowly intoxicating his mind.  

Sentama Lin

meow15

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:47 pm
"Thats what I thought." I pull you around and back out of the room. "You should be able to see strait in a few min." I laugh and walk back into the throne room. "Servant get him a chair!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:50 pm
Gabriel is "helped" into a chair - the cuffs that bind his hands now tied to the chair he sat in. He groans as his vision and his head begins to slowly clear.

"...get it over with... why are you keeping me here?" He asked as he squirmed around in the chair.  

Sentama Lin

meow15

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:55 pm
"Oh I just like to take my time." I smile and sit on my throne. "Now tell me why you are here."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:57 pm
"I told you... reconnaissance..." Gabriel replied as he tried to loosen the bonds.  

Sentama Lin

meow15

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:00 pm
"who are you working for?" I get up out of my chair and walk to yours. "How about those wings of yours?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:02 pm
"I didn't think that the queen of the underworld was so stupid..." Gabriel replied with a slight smirk.  

Sentama Lin

meow15

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:11 pm
I frown and dig my nails into your back. Blood starts to come from the marks. "What did you say?!"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff