Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Aneesha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:49 pm
She tried to gaze into the shadows, but the black midst of the night clouded her eyes, shielding her from the aura of power that they both sensed. "Not at the moment... Wait... I hear something... Stay low Zira, we don't know who this cold be... But I sense another power alongside it..." The aura was familiar, and it could only mean one thing... Dante...

((So, no takers at the moment on Vergil then? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:01 pm
Zira's nose twitched. "I smell Dante." She whispered Mana hid up Zira's sleeve afraid of the dark.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:21 am
Dante sighed, "Well, That's just peachy, Adios." Dante siad with a groan then he walked off toward the stadium. "I can sense your presence even though your masking it," He whisperd.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:06 am
"Wait! Dante!" Yami said running to him holding on to his coat with a serious look on her face, she looked more like a child by the way she looks at him "Can I come with you? You're the only person that's close to my family plus, I'm too weak to go against that person, I want to become stronger..." she said, humbly.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:22 pm
Dante sighed. "I'm not sure if I want to baby sit, But then again, I would feel bad leaving you hear on your own," He then stopped moving. "Just stop pulling the coat and, let's go," He decided not to go to the stadium yet. "If you want to become stronger your going to have to convince me to help you," His stomach growled. "Let's go get a bite to eat,"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:43 am
Yami let go of him and started to follow him.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:41 pm
Dante found a small diner by the edge of the city. He then got a table and, the waitress greeted them. "Is she your sister?" She asked. Dante paused. "You can say that," She handed them both a menu.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:33 pm
Yami kept quiet as she decides what to eat.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:41 am
((Okay, I'll post Vergil's pro when the time is right. xd ))

Aneesha sighed, and hushed Zira. "Let him go... He's with someone... Maybe we should scram for now. Right?" She looked at the stars in the sky, and closed her eyes for a few seconds. Heck, this was weird...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:58 am
'No, my brothers scent is near by.' Zira thought trying to hide her wide eyes from Aneesha. Zira jumped up onto a building top. 'This isnt good.' She sighed mentally before taking off for a hiding place, masking her scent. Mana merely followed.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Dante grinned. "Let me get a cheeseburger and, a beer" Dante grinned as the waitress came back. "So your name is Tammy?" Dante said looking at the tag. "Nice to meet you,"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:58 am
Aneesha followed, worried. "Your... Brother? Is that a bad thing? What's the story behind it Zira?" She hid near the two, and gripped on her katana.  

Aneesha

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:04 am
Yami decided not to eat, she wasn't hungry at all. The Yukari walked after her, purring a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:15 am
Dante sighed. "If your not hungry then it's alright," He began to chug down the beer and, eat the burger. He was starving. The really question was when he wasn't. "Tell me about this guy you want to kill."  

Dante Aurion

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:17 am
"Zira I thought your brother would never come into the city." Mana wimpered. "Apperantly hes gotten over being around so many humans." Zira growled prowling through an abandoned building.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff