Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Rynith's Teepee (Malis Vitterfolk) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:40 pm
Immi's first day:

xMMx
Kay: *She began to smile brightly seeing the little one act so cheerful. "Hehe hello there Galitaya. My names Kaylanna."

Amirynth

Immi trots up to Kay and the little foal and snorts a laugh at the little one's antics. Over hearing the introductions she adds in "Heya you too, how are you this fine day?"

Libra07
Gal: " Its a pleasure to meet you Kaylanna, your very pretty.. and just so its not a mouthful you can call me gal if you wish =D" smiles kindly and flutters wings and fluffs them happily.

xMMx
Kay: Looked to the little fao lthe then newcommer adult. "Oh hello there!" She said as she shifted her weight as she swished her long tail behind her. She then turned to the foal. "Gal it is and you can call me Kay." She said as she giggled.

Libra07
Gal: " Ok kay =D"
Giggles some more at the weird sentance as it almost seemed like she was saying te same word twice. And then looks to the other adults around.

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Immi shook her head, the flowers sending a sweet fragrence into the air. "Well if we're doing introductions, My name is Imogen but people call me Immi." She snorted a giggle once again before adding "Looks like we all have nicknames to go by."

xMMx
Kay: She giggled at the foal little thinking the same thing as she tossed her hair about a little as she then shifted her weight again as she moved closer to the other adult female. "Hehe Yup! Nice to meet you Immi."

Libra07
Gal: "every ones so pretty here... " flutters her wings looking at all the pretty adults

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was then Immi noticed the braids and flowers in Kay's hair. "Oh my goodness, you have to tell me where you did your hair!" She tilted her head to the side to get a better look and nodded. "That shade of violet suits you, and those braids!" With sparkling eyes she looked down at the foal and chuckled, "And you are a spritly as the stars on your coat, are all of you just as pretty?" She was quite amazed that there could be so many beautiful horses in one place.

Libra07
Gal: Looks up a little confused, not having learned most of those word yet, but just smiles,
" Thank you I think.. And so far every one I have seen is!"
thinks for a little bt ad then opens her mouth again,
" Wait.. the kalona are kinds scarey looking"

Malis Delnaria
"Kalona?" Immi hadn't seen any but a few glances of the others with exception of Viktor, Kay and Gal so far. This meant she had not had a chance to meet any other the other types yet. "Don't think I have seen any of them, what do they look like?" She reguarded the little one with curiosity.

Libra07
Gal: " well they have horns as twisted at the trees in the swamp, they have long fangs and a tounge as sharp as the blades of grass. Their wings are made of leather and feathers, they look like they have bat wings with feathers on them. Uhh they have split hooves liek me but they are sharp and dig into the ground tearing everythign up. And then their tail looks like a serpent with a spade shape on the end of them. Their faces are cold and they really are scarey..."
Suprisingly Gal was very discriptive for her age but she could remember then as clearly as the day.

devilnightshade
Shade the mare snorted at the foals comments and flared her leathery wings "one shouldn't speak so openly of a kalona." She twitched her spaded tail back and forth and folded her wings down once more a bit more than just annoyed.

Libra07
Gal: looks suprised to the mare
' Im sorry Ma'am I didnt mean to be disrespectful. But you must see it through a folas eyes, a foal who isnt kalona"
Bows her self to the mare in a respectful mannor, for she didnt realize the mare was there

CuterThanYou

"Now now, little twerp, us Kalonas aren't all that horrible looking."
Diabetia approached the small foal from behind, hoping she had startled this 'Gal' child. The other kalona... Shade, she believed her name was, was correct. One should not speak so openly of a kalona, or at least without the proper respect. And Dia knew she was beautiful... the foal's description of a kalona was nothing but insulting to her.

devilnightshade
Shade smirked "one never knows when a kalona might be lurking in the shadows, you should always talk with respect if your going to speak of us." She tossed her mane slightly and eyed Diabetia nodding her head in greeting to her kin.

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Immi took a step back when she saw the creatures that the foal was describing show up just behind her. "You mean like them?" He eyes widened as she saw how correct the discription was. Then the other kelowna showed up, this one was pink and white and covered in candies. While she looked pretty enough her bad attitude showed through in her language. Immi frowned a little, it wasn't nice to call the young soquili a twerp, especially when she was being respectful.

Libra07
Gal: Listens intently, taking up this oppurtunity to learn from shade. And looks over to the other kalona and dips her head keeping her eyes to the ground.
" Sorry again ma'am, but i really havent seen any up close before"

CuterThanYou
Dia snorts and glares at the child. There wasn't enough meat on her bones to make a good dinner, and the wings didn't look very tasty in the least. She wouldn't torture the brat for now... Shade seemed to find it humorous to be with the foal, so she would let them be.
"You can be sorry all you want, I really don't give a damn how you feel." she said curtly, tired and irritable, especially at having her looks insulted for the second time that day, and by a child, no less. "But now you know the true beauty a kalona is capable of, and it would do you good to remember it."
Turning around, she spread out her pink and white wings and prepared to lift off the ground. Giving a "talk to me and I'll snap your neck"look to the reddish flower Soquili standing nearby and a nod to Shade, Dia took off into the night to find shelter and a nice fresh dinner.

Libra07
Gal: Looking to the pink and white mare she nodded and watched her take off. It seemed amazing that with those wigs they could fly so gracefully. Shrugging she proceeded to graze on a small patch of grass near by.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:01 pm
Immi's first day: (cont.)

Naysha Aysha
Victor headed towards Immi and Gal fluttering his wings lightly. "Far to many kolonas around for my liking. Hopfuly the great spirit will create something to put them in their place one of these days. Are you two alright?"

Libra07
Gal: Looks up and blushes at the black winged stallion
" Yes im fine and they dont seem that bad.. well cept for the one from earlier"

Malis Delnaria
"Yes I believe we are, thank you." She glanced down at the grazing foal, please to see there didn't seem to be much affected by the visit but she mentally made a note to leave the kelona well alone. She definatly didn't want to tangle with that bunch. "Other than the Kelona, is there anything else I should watch out for or is that basically the baddest of the bunch?" She smiled lightly trying to lighten the mood a little.

Naysha Aysha
"Skinwalkers are something to watch out for. Soquili by day they seem only to wear the pelt of a canine,but by night they transform into bloodlusting beast with no souls would rip even one they used to love to shreads." Victor instead of being a sexest jerk for once almost felt like he needed to watch over these two atleast untill he was sure the kolonas were gone. He was quickly growing to not like kolonas they seemed so high on themselves and only he was alloud to be high on himself.
Victor then looked to Gal and smiled just slightly.
"You should be more careful filly. Things arent always what they seem and you can never trust a kolona."

Libra07
Gal: " Well if things arent always as they seem how do I lnow who I can and cant trust? Each soquili is different and can't be judge by their cover as i found out"
Looks around with her purple gaze looking a a foal to play with since adults where a little dull and they liked to 'be' with each other and not foals

devilnightshade
Morgana blinked twitching her ears at the conversation beforemeandering slowly over, "Kalona act high and mighty and most or very dangerous even to foals, but there are quiet a few that wouldn't harm a foal, like NightShade. Which isn't to say she isn't a b***h to adult Soquili that aren't part of her family"

Malis Delnaria
Immi nodded, watching the stallion intently as he spoke. "So Skinwalkers and Kalowna are the ones to look out for. Though I have noticed already that the foal might be right, it is hard to tell sometimes just by how they look." She thought for a moment before the other female joined their little group. Nodding at what the other female had to say she found it hard to believe that one who had just been said to be so evil could also be good. "I see, I guess it's just a case of be on guard but it doesn't mean they are completely bad?"

Naysha Aysha
"I will never trust anyone, but judging is another story.
Im sure if a kolona wants to be your friend they will let you know, till then best to stay away. Its best to remember that you are dealing with something that is supposed to be evil,rather it is or not is something you learn later. As for skinwalkers though,they are to chaotic to be trusted so dont even try what you know during the day will be lost at night."
Victor sighed reminding himself that they were just mares and willing to trust the wolf that is drapped in the bleeding sheep's skin if it promises to be kind.
"Either way you choose just be careful it would be ashame for either of your beautiful faces to be scared for some brutal creature.

devilnightshade
Morgana laughed softly at the other mare's words and shook her head. "Shade is not good, not be a long shoot but she has enough morals that she won't attack a foal of any race." She twiched her bobbed tail softly back and forth before looking at Victor, "I trust only Shade because I live in the same teepee as her."

Malis Delnaria
Immi blushed a little at the complement before nodding with a slight frown. "I can see how even a beautiful horse can be ugly inside. But I shouldn't let that come between my judgement of every stallion or mare out there." She shook he head the perfume of her flowers wafting along the breeze and her ears twitched from side to side as she though about what had been said.

Naysha Aysha
"I guess you cant help but trust that kolona then,though I pity your sleeping conditions. Such horns and thorns cant be fun in close conditions. Ive moved out and made my own steady Teepee,...though at times its lonly. " Victor's ears flicked forwards as he sniffed the air lightly following the smell to Immi.
".....What is that lovly smell?" Victor asked curiously tilting his head and fluttering his wings.

devilnightshade
"She doesn't sleep within the teepee with us, she's usually outside." She stayed there silent for along time her tail twitching slowly back and forth. "If you'll both excuse me," she turned away to walk awa "good day to you both."

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "I still need to make a teepee..." Immi mused for a moment wondering if making a teepee should have been a priority before meeting people. Nope, she much prefer meeting others, though she might have to start thinking about making one... At the males comment she blushed slightly again, not that it was very noticable under her burgandy coat. "Oh it's probably the flowers in my hair." She swished her tail and another waft of perfume scented the air. "The are carnations I found in a small hidden garden, they looked so pretty I just had to weave them into my mane and tail." She smiled as she remembered the beautiful glade.

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:02 pm
In between a garden green - Trevor and Immi PRP

Malis Delnaria
Imogen had been wandering a little further a-field looking for new flowers to add to the glade she had decided to bring a little colour to. At present, she had found quite a collection of flowers, most which she had pulled up gently to get the roots as well then moved them over to her human who seemed to have quite the green thumb when it came to small flowers. The glade was almost taking the qualities of a rainbow but she was sure she could find more to enhance the natural beauty.

Trotting along a well worn path she ended up going a little further than what was normal for her. Snorting softly she picked her way towards an open field, beyond the line of trees that marked the forest's edge. Cautiously she looked around until she was sure it was safe then trotted out, happy to feel the sun on her back and the wind in her hair. She made a few graceful steps across the green grass befor taking another look around.

[ Mialee ]
Trevor trotted happily about along the forestline next to the open field he often played in. It was full of colorful flower and much wildlife, beauty to any who looked upon it. He hadn't wandered much in the winter months, although playing in the snow had been fun, it was kinda lonely all by himself. A beautiful stream ran through the center of the field and it just sop happened the green stallion was now thirsty from all his running and playing in the forest with the fiorest creatures.

He made his way into the field and headed straight for the stream, oblivious to the fact there was someone in the field and he was now not alone. Dipping his muzzle into the cool, running water he drank long and deep. Once satisified he had enough, he lifted his head, water droplets dripping and falling from his wet muzzle. It was then he spotted the mare who had entered his field. He stood there a moment silently, ears perked as he surveyed her. and then without any warning he bounded across the field happily towards her. He was just so overjoyed to see someone else after a long seclusion over the winter.

The stallion of course acted like a small foal running to greet its mother, an amusing sight really. He skidded to a halt before the mare, a large grin on his face. "Hello, my name is Trevor. Its so nice to see someone else around here!" His voice was full of excitement. He tilted his head curiously at the lovely mare and his mane fell into his eyes. This always annoyed him to no end and he tried blowing up at it to make it move from being in his eyes and face.

Malis Delnaria
Immi took a step back as the green stallion came barreling towards her. Eyes widen and tail swished from side to side in quick indecision, the burgandy artist faltered for a moment. His excitement was catching however, so by the time he had closed in she was grinning also and stomped her forlock into the ground with a jubilant thud. "Well hello Trevor, How are you this fine morning..." She partially laughed, partially snorted at his antics before making a quick glance into the sky, "My apologies, this fine afternoon." Shaking her mane in answer to his obvious predicament with the lock of hair that fell across the green soquili's eyes she chuckled again. "My name is Imogen but others seems to call me Immi. It is definatly a pleasure to meet you."

[ Mialee ]

Trevor smiled at the dark mare. "Yep a fine afternoon to play and have fun and perhaps meet others!! I'm doing quite well, thank you. What brings you this way today? Perhaps to find some fine grazing or maybe it the cold stream that attracts you?" He danced in place, unable to keep still just yet. "Or maybe you'd like to admire the pretty flowers if the field! A beautiful rainbow of colors and sweet scents." Ok now he sounded like he was trying to sell her the field. but hey that was Trevor. Happy, playful and usually a bit over zealous.

Trevor watched her shake her head but didn't take the hint. He curiously looked at her mane wondering if there was something stuck in it she wanted to be rid of. "Oh is something stuck bothering you? I could take it out for you!" He grinned, his magenta eyes dancing and sparkling.

Malis Delnaria
"Actually it was the beautiful flowers in this field." Immi nodded towards the lush grass that was dotted with many different kinds of flora. "I keep a garden, well actually my two-legger keeps it for me. I like smelling all the different scents and sometimes he braids them into my hair." She shook her mane once more letting out a waft of fragrence.
Trotting a few steps to the side as if dancing with Trevor as he moved about, Imogen chuckled, enjoying the nice surprise of meeting another. She had spent quite a bit of time in the forest with just her human for company so another soquili was a welcome sight. "It's a very pretty garden, surrounded by trees and such. I was looking for more flowers that I could take back to the teepee so I could help them grow." She hopped a few more steps in the long grass before reaching nown and sniffing a few. Mid sniff she remembered something he said and looked back up. "You mentioned a stream or a river near by?"

[ Mialee ]
Trevor looked away from her mane to the flowers in the field. "ohhh!! well then lets go pick some pretty flowers to add to your garden." Trevor was excited just to see someone else and his excitement in the moment was just overflowing. "Oh well you have lovely hair so he does a good job! I don't have a two legger. I just kinda live here by myself." He nodded a few times to add emphasis to his words. When she shook her head, he took in the scent and fragences of the lovely flowers in her hair, closing his eyes as his sniffed the air and pure enjoyment plastered all over his face. Her voice and question snapped him back to reality, with a bewildered expression he grinned sheepishly. "Oh yes...this way! its in the center of the field and it waters all the lovely flowers that grow here. " He trotted forward to show her the way to the stream. "I'd be happy to help you pick some flowers for your garden if you like. "

Malis Delnaria
I used to live by myself but having a two-legger is so conveniant sometimes. It's nice to have some place warm when it get's all cold and snowy and he is really good at making things better like when you hurt a leg or something." Immi snorted softly as she looked back towards the way she came. "They do have some odd things they like to do though." She added as an afterthough.
Looking back towards the stallion, the burgandy-coloured mare chuckled at his expression in reguards to her question about the stream. His exuberance was brushing off onto her and her chuckle turned into a whinney as she began to trot over to the direction he had specified. With a sudden rush of excitement of being in such a lush field of flowers she kicked off and started running full gallop, turning her head slightly towards Trevor as if to say 'come get me!'

[ Mialee ]
Trevor listened as she spoke of her two legger. "That does sound handy. I usually sleep in a bed of pine needles to keep warm in the winter time." He tossed his head a bit and her last comment caught his ears. "Odd things? like what?" He said, intruiged purely by the curiousity that usually consumed him most days. He just could not help but wonder about things. His head snapped to look at her when she whinnied, and he grinned while she seemed to share his happiness to be there. And then, she just kicked her heels and took off ahead, turning her head to look at him. His natural playful nature of course would not allow him to refuse the invitation for a little fun and he chased after her, laughing and whinneying a bit with each bound of energy. When he reached her, he could not help lightly n** at her shoulder. "Tag, you're it! Catch me if you can." He grinned and sped off running alongside the stream.

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She felt the wind rush by her as she ran towards the waterfront hair flowing along behind her. Kicking up her heels a few times she turned and saw him gaining on her. With another burst of speed she turned to leap over the stream but felt his light n** on her shoulder. "Oh no you don't!" She giggled and turned again to chase him down the edge of the stream. It felt so good to have a wide open space to run in, something which the forest couldn't provide. Following his pink-tipped tail she chased the green stallion across the medow and then pushed herself a little faster to run along side. She matched her feet to his gait and then grinned sideways at him. With a quick change of pace and direction, she tapped him on his rump with her tail, slowed down studdenly and hopped over the stream to run along the other side. "Tig! Your it now!" The dancer chortled as she felt the thundering of their hoves slightly shake the ground.

[ Mialee ]
Trevor bolted ahead, darting every direction, letting her catch up and then darting off again playfully. He laughed as they frolicked and played this game. It had been a longtime since he played a agme with anyone. Not since he was a foal really. His eyes danced with laughter as he grinned at her when she pulled alongside him. Such lovely eyes she had too and that was when he felt the bump from her tail. "Ohhh now I'm gonna get you!" He called playfully as he tured to go after her and leapt the stream, chasing after her. They sent waves of butterflies up from the flowers as they raced throughout the flowery, technicolor field. Trevor coul d not help but laugh as he chased her, turning this way and that, gaining inches on her slowly.

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She could sense him getting closer and darted to the side, using what agility she had to keep ahead of him. Petals danced from her hair flowing out behind her like a cascade as she frolicked through the medow. Normally she would be reaching her limit but something about playing with green stallion kept up her energy and she jumped and hopped around, teasing him with quick looks back. Laughing she turned her head slightly and giggled, "I'd like to see you tryyyyyy." She sang out joyfully, feeling the wind rush by her as her legs carried her along the stream. She could see they were reaching the end of the medow, where lighter scrub dotted the ground and she pondered for a moment whether to turn back around or continue on. She angled her steps and started a quick turn about when suddenly...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:59 pm
Treasure Hunt - Immi and other's ORP

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Immi had been wandering around, admiring the floral gifts that earth provided when a bright red-rainbowed stallion had come across her path an invited her to a treasure hunt. Not one to shy away from meeting new people, Immi was delighted. So far she had met a handflu of soquili, including a pretty little gelding, and all had been very wonderful aquantences. Thinking about the things she had planned for the day Immi could not think of a reason not to go so with her mind made up she agreed to participate. After getting a good idea of where it would take place she made her way, hoping she was going the right direction. A little later on the dancer passed by a few markers that bordered herd territory. Immi looked around to see if she could spot any other soquili, tossing her mane. A few petals droped to the ground before she made her way a little deeper into the unfamiliar territory. The burgandy filly hoped that she would find someone soon as she was begining to think she might have entered the wrong area.

Paramekia Darkheart
Alas, she had not discovered the wrong area and from his vantage point, the vibrant stallion caught sight. There were benefits to having this land as his herd's territory, there were ledges to stand upon so that he could see things like this and luckily he could recall who the mare was - rather lucky if he did say so himself.

Unfurling his wings, he gave them a brief stretch and then heaved himself into the air. He wasn't a particularly delightful form of company in the morning but given that Lovey had not yet arrived he would have to be the socialite. And so, it was with a small glint of colour that he landed with a somewhat muffled thump near by.

...Not directly in front of her but she would be able to catch sight out of the corner of his eyes.

"Welcome!" He announced delicately, followed by a rather unusual flourish and a bow. "It seems you are the first to arrive, m'lady."

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She had been walking through a slightly rock 'infested' area and so was more watching her footing than paying attention so it wasn't until her ears picked up the slight thud of the stallion's hoves hitting the ground that she noticed him. Turning around slightly to get a better view she smiled and made a small nod, Immi recognized the bright stallion from when he had invited her. After his greeting she smiled and made a lower and more graceful bow. "Good Morning Sir, it is a pleasure to meet you again especially while walking in these beautiful lands." She was much farther than most of her walks had taken her so far and was interested in the different flowers that this more rocky region grew. "I am glad to be here, I hope I was not too early." She looked up at the sun to figure out what time it was before turning back towards the other stallion with a smile.

Paramekia Darkheart
"Slightly earlier than anticipated." The stallion replied, offering a dutiful smile before shaking his head to indicate there was no need to be concerned. All in all, he was rather glad for the company given that his 'herd' had otherwise disappeared for the day - most had retreated into the woods to avoid the visitors but others he suspected were attempting to find the hidden feathers that his companions had taken to stow away safely.

"I trust you found the area without too much hassle?" He finally began to walk towards the mare and gave a shake of his mane, the braids clapping against his neck absently.

"And yes...the Alpha of our herd chose well, she has a good eye for this sort of detail." He admitted.

`Swirly
Mischievious bright green eyes surrveyed the area. She had had a long three days of walking to find these lands.. Now she was most curious to see what mischief she could find in these lands.

She shook out a stiff neck and grinned... bouncing out into the opening, "Come out come out wherever you are Gren dear!"

Bloody_Buffy
Marahute trampled across teh grass. Her father was supposed to live here, though she'd never actually come through to see. She had resided with her mother, and was now finally venturing.

Not leaving her mother, no. She'd live with her mother forever.. But she was out, and exploring.

Father hadnt seen her new form.. How much she'd grown and how fast the task had happened.

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. His wings caught her attention, their bright colours contrasting against his red hide. Suddenly Imogen realized she was staring and shook her head slightly, her mane letting loose a wave of floral perfume from the many flowers that were twined within it. "It was such a beautiful morning I guess the spirits of the wind helped quicken my hoofsteps." The views she had seen of the sunrise had been especially awe-inspiring and she wished flitingly that there was a way to capture those sights forever. She was a creature of the morning, enjoying the peacefulness of the land even before the first birds had begun their morning forage for worms. There was just something so serene... Immi realized she had let her mind wander and not quite caught the stallions question. "Oh not too much trouble at all. The creek was a good marker to come in, it wasn't to hard to keep the sound of the water in earshot."

The sudden entrance of the other filly forestalled any other conversation as Immi was startled for a moment. When she caught herself she chuckled and nodded a greeting. "And a good morning to you. Who would Gren be? Maybe I can help find him?" For although she had met the firey-coloured stallion before she had completely forgotten if they had been introduced formally. "Maybe he is anotehr treasure for we have been invited to hunt for." She chuckled slightly, not knowing how close she might be to that remark.

Paramekia Darkheart
Grencia seemed bemused as each of those to arrive was female. He really shouldn't have been surprised, the males of this land seemed to 'macho' to partake in such activities. Even so, it was pleasant to catch sight of his friend and his niece as he stood by Imogen - the scent her mane seemed to produce was quite pleasant to say the least!

"Alas, I am over here M'lady Lovey." Grencia replied, offering a flourish and a bow in the process. He should have known that Lovey would arrive in good time, he was just pleased to see she was unharmed and in suitably good spirits.

There was just one little thing...

"Ah and I must apologise to you, M'lady." He turned to Imogen and offered a sheepish smile, "We have not been formally introduced...I am Grencia." He explained and gave another bow, flicking his gaze towards Marahute as she unceremoniously trampled through the herd lands.

"These pair of lovely mares would be my friend Lovey and my niece, Marahute."

Celeanor

Of course Crousader would be out. Of all times.

Blais had only heard that morning (by way of a gossiping white bear) of the strange "treasure hunt" Grencia was planning. At the time he had chuckled at the idea...

Until it fully sank in.

The herd.. no... the family he was protector of was throwing the borders wide open for a game!? Nobody could say who would attend, for all Grencia knew a kalona or a skinwalker for pop in; and Blais doubted the demon's view on "game" would coincide with Grencia's. By the time the painted stallion finally found Grencia, he had worked himself into a nervous sweat, and to top it off.. some participants had already arrived!

Damn Crousader anyway...

`Swirly
Lovey shook out her mane and grinned up at Grencia and the other mare - Imogen. She had hair that was ALMOST as unusual as hers.. and that was quite a compliment coming from herself. She chided herself slightly for being so cocky about her looks and gazed over to see a rather... worked up Blais making his way towards Gren and the few that were already here.

She winked over at Grencia - unsure if he saw her or not and that wink and prepared to play the role that she so rarely played and even rarer - enjoyed. The coquette.

A flirty smile.
An upturned lip.
A come-hither stance.

All of them ought to add up to fun.

o0 Nel Zelpher 0o
Akila skittered into the area with wide eyes, gaze flickering here, there, everywhere as she sought to take everything in at once. Her father's brown tabby wolf familiar trailed behind, keeping out of sight and a careful eye on her bond's offspring. The blue filly paid little mind to Mai, focusing her attention on the colorful group of Soquili that had already gathered.

"Hi!" she chirped cheerfully.

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Apoligy accepted, Grencia." Immi made a low bow with a flourish and a smile. It was fun to be polite and propper sometimes. With a twinkle in her eye she turned to Lovely and made a smaller bow, and you too... Lovey?" She hoped she had the correct name. "It's a pleasure to meet you both... all." she corrected herself as the younger filly joined the growing throng. "My name is Imogen but many have called me Immi for short." She chuckled lightly as her tail wisked about slightly, causeing a few more petals to drop. Suddenly the dancer sensed another stallion and turned in time to see the newest to the motley group. With another low bow she smiled a greeting, enjoying the varied company of the moment, even if this newer character seemed a little distraught...

Then suddenly her attention was captured by a bright blue foal who skittered up. "Heya!" She answered with a grin and a nicker, easily picking up the energy off this sprightly little one.

Paramekia Darkheart
At last they were beginning to gather and Grencia was mildly surprised to find a foal had joined in the fun. Perhaps he had expected them to come in pair, or in the company of another adult but for now he would simply make sure to keep an eye on her. Admittedly, he was responsible for giving clues for where some of the feathers were hidden but that would just mean he would have to be a 'wandering' quest giver!

Nevertheless, Lovey's eyes lit up at the sight of Blais and he gave her a knowing wink. It was subtle enough for her to see, but also just enough to prevent him from canting his head at an odd angle to get his point across - Blais would be completely unaware.

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance fully, m'lady Immi." He replied at last, shaking his head as the mare attempted to adjust her sentence on the spot to accommodate the growing number of visitors - sometimes he could fully understand why a few stallions held their silence...he wasn't sure he could have adjusted his sentences so quickly.

"I trust we are near ready to begin?" He enquired smoothly, "If any others join, I am certain they will have time to catch up."

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:00 pm
Treasure Hunt - Immi and other's ORP: Part two - Enter the troll

`Swirly
A light giggle nearly escaped Lovey, the world was most definately bright today. She pawed the dirt beneath her hooves and forced herself to think of flirty-thoughts. On her way here something of the unusual variety had happened and lucky for her the bruises had faded away. She had fought demons for a few of those days, but felt much better now.

Sure, flirting was the last thing on her mind, but it was all part of healing. A slow grin split her lips as she thought of the fun that was to be coming. Certainly it would take time to figure out the clues they would give, but otherwise the stage was set.

"You're looking well Gren... have you had a nice few days without me?" She paused, most definately feeling ornery, "Yes.. I'm quite ready to begin... can you handle that?" Lovey winked at Immi - a rather lovely mare if she did say so.

o0 Nel Zelpher 0o
Akila glanced back and forth from one adult to another, wondering what they were talking about. And why were they giving each other funny looks? Deciding to mull over what she didn't get later, she seized on what she did understand. "Iiiiii'm ready, Iiiii'm ready!" she crowed, prancing in a little circle with tail flagged like she'd seen daddy do. Her tail wasn't as long as his yet, but maybe if she was lucky it'd be even longer someday!

`Swirly
Lovey grinned down at the little blue-white filly and thought of the feathers that she had stashed away. It seemed thatt he blue one would be most fitting for her to find.. now to remember where that one had been hidden and the right clues to give to the filly to make hunting for that feather worth the effort and fun. My.. she was a ball of energy, "Alright.. If you're suuure you're ready?"

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "I know I am ready." Immi shook her mane and whinnied softly. She wondered for a moment wherther it would be a good idea to suggest that she would go around and search with the little foal. She was sure the area was safe but you could never be to careful and she hated the though of the little blue one getting hurt or lost or worse...

Paramekia Darkheart
"Superb!" Grencia gave a flourish and flicked the braids out of his eyes as he surveyed the females and the approaching 'guardian' of the herd. He had no doubt that Lovey would quickly tame the raging beast within that one and thus the rest could have fun - if anything, Lovey would have a lot more fun than this lot! Surely the reactions of the naive colt would amuse her for weeks to come.

"The rules are simple!" He announced and unfurled a wing to point to the forest, "Around the trees you will find ribbons of daisies, these indicate the pathways to use to make sure you are safe." He cleared his throat and continued. "Along the way, as you explore the various pathways you will find creatures both young and old to give you clues on where the treasures are hidden." He wiggled his brows and eyed the foal in a bemused fashion.

"The first to find a feather will get another of their choice too!"

o0 Nel Zelpher 0o
Akila's eyes widened at this news, and she fairly quivered with excitement. Daddy was going to be so proud of her for this! She was going to have fun and find stuff, and best of all it'd be safe, the winged one said so. Just had to remember to follow the trees with flowers on them...

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ribbons and daisies... The burgandy horse kept that in mind as it probably wouldn't do to stray into unfamiliar terriroty without some kind of guide. It was a good idea too as then she wouldn't have to worry about accidently wandering off to somewhere dangerous or embarrasing. She looked around for a moment. There is probably more on the hunt elsewhere Immi though to herself. She couldn't see how such a merry occasion could be passed by so many, and it did look like it'd be a lot of fun. With a whip of her tail she trotted forward slightly. "Looking for feathers? and other ones we meet can help out? That sounds delightful!" She stomped her forelock for emphasis and then settled down to wait for the 'go'.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Malis was stalking around on paths that some foolish being had decided would look better with bright ribbons tied to the branches of the trees surrounding. She snorted in discust, wondering where others were. She had heard something about treasure but had left before any directions had been handed out. Thus she had found the hunt and yet not been disturbed as other herd in question had figured she was suppost to be there. In a break in the forest the troll spotted other soquili standing around. What are those sillies doing? she wondered for a moment, the brightest phoenix soquili catching her eye. Choosing between staying privite and satisfying her curiosity the shaman eventually decided to wander out and show herself... she'd have to pay the price for curiosity later.

Paramekia Darkheart
Grencia hadn't always been this responsible, he had been a complete maniac when he was younger but as the years had progressed he had grown to learn about the importance of things such as safety. It was therefore no surprise that he had taken extensive measures to secure the lands and to line the pathways clearly enough for even foals to see - that way, if they did grow lost they wouldn't be too far from a point where they could be rediscovered.

Nevertheless, before he could continue with his little speech he cast a glance towards Malis and canted his head to the side. If he didn't know any better he could swear that mares seemed to absolutely adore the entire prospect of such games. Now if he had known this in the past he would have held more as a youth - purely for dishonourable reasons but nonetheless...

"Good morning." He offered a wistful smile and nodded towards Malis before continuing with his directions. "As I said, the daisy ribbon will ensure you remain safe - there is questionable territory bordering these lands to do not step on to them." Ah yes, he had heard stories of the barren and desolate lands not far from here and would rather no soquili entered them at all. "There will be creatures around to provide you with directions to feathers and if those you know appear during the hunt then they may provide aid and join in as well."

Unfurling his wings to stretch out the stiff limbs he then motioned towards the 'starting' point with his muzzle - a small beaten path in the forest that would later fork off in a series of direction for them to choose.

o0 Nel Zelpher 0o
Akila whinnied and nearly tripped over herself in her eager haste to reach the path. This was going to be so fun! Hide and seek was one of her favorite games to play with the other foals of her herd, and this was like a big game of hide and seek. She raced to the start of the beaten path and then paused, unsure if she was allowed to start looking or not. Maybe she was supposed to wait until the winged one said 'go' or something?

Horzezcutey
Glistening white coat, golden swirls, and purple curly hair bounded into the picture. The word around the rock was a game, and Autumn was too excited to go and she thought she might bump along. Which she knew would make things more dull. She looked back to the lagging Autumn and whinnied. "Come along Autumn!" She shouted as the picture of a whole bunch of soquili came into view. "We almost there!"

Autumn felt so, dull. Galloping next to Mrs. beautiful here. Her brown and black coat with occasional spots wasn't all that 'attention grabbing' As they arrived near the others she cocked her head to the side and wondered over to a group leaving Nicole behind. "Hello! Fine day for a game." She looked around and wondered if they feathers on the stallion were the feathers in the game, if so maybe she could just, pick one off, NO. Bad Autumn think about the game, "When do we start?" She questioned with a tilt of her had in a hushed tone.

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Immi spotted the new mares who were showing up and whinney'd a greeting. "Are you here for the treasure hunt too?" The burgandy filly murmured slightly to the chocolate brown one. "Grencia here said to tay within the daisys and ribbons and it'll probably start in just a few moments so you're just in time!" Immi trotted a few steps forward and eyes the stallion's feathers to remember what they looked like. She was pretty good at spotting things so hoped she could use that to her advantage. Though meeting people was her favorite past time and she considered sticking around afterwards and chatting with the new-commers.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Questionable territory? The troll grinned Ahh well, not all soquili can be as resorceful. Malis prefered the barrens to most of the more populated areas, at least that way she could get some peace and quiet. What was she doing here then? Treasure called to her soul, this troll was not one to let gold run through her hooves lightly. She eyes the bright stallion and grinned toothily, he looked like he was made of gold. Malis aproved, nodding slightly as she sauntered up and returned his greeting. "an good mornin' to ya too!"

Paramekia Darkheart
Malis, in no uncertain terms, sounded exactly like his nephew and it was with a slight chuckle that he let her approach. He had never been one to question accents but the one she had always amused him, it just sounded so peculiar to his foreign ears. Nevertheless, his smile grew as the number of individuals appeared - granted, they were all female but that would certainly make a certain colt squee with appreciation.

It was then that he made a mental note to fend off the adolescent Soquili for the sake of each mare's sanity. One day they would thank him while his nephew cursed him to the grave for such a missed opportunity.

"Welcome to the pair of you as well." He nodded towards the new pair of mares and then motioned towards his wings. "You are all seeking feathers that look like this - I have hidden two[/] sets... One are moulted flight feathers which will appear longer and the others are insulation which are fluffier and smaller. They all vary in colour so good luck in locating them!" He chirped and folded his wing one more.

"You can begin, just so you know..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:44 pm
Meet and Greet - Malis meets three new soquili

Ivory_Feld
Oathkeeper: Tr-oll? What's a Troooll?

Paris: Two words: Ugly & dumb

Maui: *Shakes her head and sighs*

Malis Delnaria
Malis: That not be true, unless ya be talking about t' males o' mah kind. But then when are t' males smarter than t' females? *raises an eyebrow*

Ivory_Feld
Oathkeeper: I'd like to think I'm smart. And besides, I wasn't the one calling your kind dumb and ugly *chuckles under his breath at Paris*

Paris: *Acts huffy* Yeahokaywhatever.

Maui: I think you look...splendid! *smiles serenely*

Malis Delnaria
Malis: *chuckles* Well, ah guess you much be one o' t' fortunate ones. *eyeing the pink one* Sorry t' dissapoint there... and why thank ya! *she makes a small bow towards Maui.

Ivory_Feld
Oathkeeper: *Smiles* Thank you!

Paris: *Rolls eyes*

Maui: Please, I'm sorry, Ignore my mother...she's just uh...like that. Oh and you're welcome? *she smiles and inclines back politely*

Malis Delnaria
Malis grins, "Ya be welcome" The troll flicks her tail slightly, the bangles surrounding the dreads clinking together. Turning to Maui she copied Paris' expression with a grin following after. "That's ok, Ah be used t' it sometimes. Not all can be as awsome as a troll, though some do come close." She eyed Oathkeeper again and then grinned. "So, Ah be called Malis, what be you're names?"

Ivory_Feld
"I'm Oathkeeper, pleased to meet you!" the unique colored stallion smiled, flicking his own braided hair, although unintentionally. Paris snorted at her daughter's comment, seemingly wanting to say something to her, but apparently deciding against it. Maui smiled brilliantly, "I'm Maui. The less inthusiastic mare is my mother, Paris." With a light nicker and a nod Maui inquired, "Where do Troll's come from?!" she asked curiously, fidgeting her wings slightly.

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Well heya, Oathkeeper, Maui and Paris, it be a pleasure t' meetcha!" The troll made another small bow, her mane clinking as the gold bangles dances upon her dreads. Turning to Paris, the blue soquili smiled carefully, her eyes showing that she could see the distaste the mother probably had for her. Brightening a little she turned back towards Oathkeeper, "Ah be loving ya hair Sir. Braids are definatly in ya know and t' colours..." She heard the younger mare add in her question and turned towards the pink and white female. "Tolls hail from very far away in t' land of Durotar. Ah travel many miles t' get here, it be very pleasent an' green here. Otherwise trolls be comming from the same place any soquili do..." Her voice got kind of sing-songish, "it usually involves a Mummy and a Daddy... the Mummy will find the perfect Daddy and when she has chosen him, she hits him on the head with a large stick of wood and claims him as her own... otherwise most troll Daddies wouldn't even realize they have been chosen." She nodded sagely.

Ivory_Feld
For once in the conversation, this caused Paris' ears to perk up. "That's one hell of a way to choose a mate. I aprove" she grinned deviously. She took a look at one of her own gold shimmered hooves and made and clubbing motion with it towards Oathkeeper as a joke. Oathkeeper winced, mouth agape and then chuckled, "That's pretty unique. I'd prefer just to fall in love with someone then ask them, when the moment was right, to be my mate." The stallion kinda gave a dreamy look then smile. Paris gave him a quick stomp on his own hoof, causing the stallion to snap out of it. "Oh, ah---anyways, definantly pleased to meet you to, you look and sound so facinating. Oh and thank you for them compliment on the braids!" the stallion finished quickly, nickering with a nod. Maui, the most curious out of them all, smiled broadly and listened intently as she was answered. "Oh! Amazing!" she said loudly, her tone full of honest intruigement. "Durotar. Clubbing mates. Wow, trolls are really, just...wow!" she smiled. "Say" Maui continued, keeping up the spark of conversation, "What kind of things do you like to do? Y'know, what are your hobbies? Maybe, we could engage in a fun hobby of yours together! Get to know each other more!" Maui beamed, genuinely hoping to spend more quality time getting to know Malis.

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Well it sure be beatin' sitting around waitin' for t' stallion t' show somethin'. Glad t' get your approval." Malis snorted before turning to Oathkeeper, "Barrin' the present company, no hurt feelin's meant there now?" She grinned and flicked her tail, stomping her hoof into the ground as she hid a small bow towards him. Might as well be polite while she was around the other soquili. "Ya welcome! Braids an' dreads kinda go t'geta. It be complementary ya see." At the older females reaction the troll grinned again. Told ya, we be facinating creatures, not just stupid an ugly." A quick pointed llook was sent over to Paris before it was followed by a grin and a wink. "Trolls be quite a cultured folk. Durotar be a grand place t' grow up." There was a slight whistful tone to her gruff voice for a moment before she chuckled. "But ah be here now, so what be t' entertainment around here?"

Ivory_Feld
Oath pondered for a moment on what Malis meant, but eventually it overwhelmed his thought process and he quit on trying to solve it. Shaking his head he just smiled. That was a pretty good philosophy, when in doubt, just smile and nod. Paris smirked, "I retract my previous statement then" she replied. "Although" Paris went on deviously, "I can barely understand you when you talk." Maui did just as Oathkeeper did, nearly faceplanted into the ground. "Mom, won't you just quit?" Maui asked boldly. Her request was met only by her mother's raised eyebrow. Maui shook her head and turned her attention back to Malis. "Anything really. I guess...there's anything at least...just gotta be creative" Maui replied perkily to Malis' last inquirey. "Racing, swimming, exploring..." she began listing, thinking as she went along, "Hide and Go Seek, Tag, Marco Polo..."

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "That not be mah fault there." The troll grimiced. "It be you all who be doing t' funny talking. But if ah put mah mind t' it ah can figgure out what ya be saying." She grinned toothily for a moment before turning to Maui. "Ah not be a fan o' t' water but exploring always be good ting t' be doin'. Ah never be hearing about hide n' go seek or marco-polo." Malis shook her head again. Had they never heard of hunting, Hoof-it or War? But then again, this place seemed much more quiet and peaceful than Durotar and so they probably had more 'peaceful' games. Looking at the countenance of the other chatters she snorted slightly, of all of them, only Paris seemed fiesty enough to play Hoof-it and none of them looked capable of hunting with her.

Ivory_Feld
"So then---what would you like to do? Suggest anything---I'll try it!" Maui beamed. "Same with Oathkeeper, I'm sure" he added. The stallion aside them all nodded in agreement, also adding yet another appology for Paris' sharp tongue about Malis' accent. The every feisty mare, of coarse, just rolled her eyes and sighed at the stallion's persistancy on "Making-Up" for her "bad-attitude."

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Well ah did be hearin' about a treasure in these hills." She nodded her head towards the mountains in the background. "But I be goin' there before an' it not be the nicest place for t' common soquili. Many dangers abound in t' valleys and t' cliffs are near impassable." Ah had been plannin' on going on t' treasure hunt but ah can be stayin' down here a little longer." She hoped they others could suggest something interesting for the troll was sure her ideas would probably get one of them killed. "Ah might be interested in your game... Hide an' go seek? or was it be tig? But ya gotta be teachin' me how t' play an' all that."

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:09 pm
Trolling around - Malis meets up with Kifo

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ack! Mornings... Malis made a face and shook herself awake. What had happened to the long blissful night of sleep? She remembered walking to this place when the sky was covered with stars and the moon shone like it was jelous of the sun's monopoly of the light. Wandering over to the nearby stream the blue filly stared at it for a good moment before reaching down and taking a sip of the crystal clear and ice cold water. Blech... Cold water did nothing to relieve her sour mood and the troll grumbled to herself as she turned to look at the small leather bundle that still sat innocently near where she had been sleeping. Grasping it in her mouth, the troll slung it over her shoulders in a practiced motion and turned herself towards the hill-face rolling her bright red eyes at the shadowy bolders that dotted the greener patches.

Around midday she decided to stop and rest. At least this area was a little more flat. Shaking herself slightly Malis let the bundle drop from where it had been balanced between her shoulderblades and then, after making sure the coast was clear, she did the most undignified thing and rolled upon the dry grass. After such a refreshing back scratch she rolled back onto her feet and checked once again that no prying eyes had seen her, the troll didn't want her reputation damaged with slight indulgances. She was feeling much better that before, the excersize had left her a chance to think which she always did better while moving. Spotting a few berry bushes on the large plateau, the troll grinned toothily and figured this would be a good a spot as any to eat and gather up her reserves for the next part. It had been quiet and suddenly the sky-blue mare had a craving for someone to talk to. As it was she couldn't see another soul for quite a distance so she settled herself near one of the thicker bushes and grazed the sweet green grass.

Baneful
User Image

Kifo wasn't a morning Soquili either, he tended to stay up late messing around, only to wake up on instinct when it got light, wether he liked it or not. After waking himself up with a drink, something to eat and a canter around, he moved on from where he'd been sleeping, trotting towards nowhere in particular, just wanting to feel as though he was going somewhere. He wasn't sure if he'd meet anyone this far out, where the land shifted slightly rockier than further in towards the forest, then again, he wasn't sure if that was a bad thing, he'd met a lot of strange Soquili since leaving the lands he'd called home for so long and at the moment was wishing for someone from the old herd to talk to who didn't immediately go "Oooh, weird tusks" or comment on the way he spoke.

Swishing his tail dismissively and snorting, he just kept on going, figuring it was unlikely he'd meet someone like that in a very long time. He had little idea that coincidences sometimes happen when you least expect it. In fact, when he spotted the sky blue figure on the horizon, he chalked it up to wishful thinking, at least until he got close enough to see that she was no mirage. Picking up his pace to catch up, he drew to within talking distance, trying very hard to look aloof and indifferent and not as keen and happy as he was to meet another like him.

"Ello mon." he grinned.

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Of all the... Malis snorted in exasperation. She had traveled so far out as to have some peace and quiet and someone had the nerve to come up and bother her right in the middle of her meditation. The troll wipped around, caught a full view of her tormenter and her jaw dropped. Thoughts of fustration slipping from her mind as she took in the blue stallion who stood before her. Almost as soon as the wide eyed look of shock and recognition swept over her face it was replaced with a toothy grin. "Heya there ya'self" She flicked her tail and absentmindedly wondered if there were any twigs or leaves caught up in her dreads, unusual for her since looks wern't one she often worried about. It was different though concerning him, he was one of hers and the troll eyed him with another sly grin. "What be binging you t' this neck o' t' woods?" Glancing around she corrected her statement with a chuckle, "Though it be more like neck o' t' rocks around 'ere"

Baneful
Kifo let himself grin at her initially hostile reaction, none of that frightened nonsese some lone mares would respond with when confronted with him. He was nevetheless glad it didn't come to a fight or argument as she seemed to have a slight change of heart. He tilted his head ever so slightly, for the first time in ages not immediately self-concious of his tusks.

"Me? I not be headin' anywhere in particular. Jus' be walkin' for the sake of feeling da ground unda' my hooveses. I not be expectin' ta find anudda' like me all da way out here. I be tinkin' I was da last for a while dere."

He laughed.

"Dese utha' Soquili not be understandin' how I work at all. All talk about Kalona and otha' hoodoo, things I know nuttin' about."

he looked thoughtful for a moment.

"Dey talk funny too."

He realised he was probably rambling on and checked himself.

"I be havin' no manners, mon. Introdction. I be Zul'Kifo Bluetooth, but I insists people call me jus' Kifo."

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Ah be knowing exactly what ya mean." She thought back to the small grouping she had tangled with and their opinions of 'trolls'. Malis rolled her eyes expressively then made a face. "Ah even was tol' a troll be ugly an' stupid. It be like they never seen a troll before or 'nothin." She shook her head as if dissapointed with the way this world seemed to be. "Ah not got any reports o' those Ka-lo-w-na." the blue mare spelt out the unfamiliar word. "but ah be getting some o' t' hoodoo stuffs though."

She flicked her tail again, the bangles on her dreads clinking together. "It be why ah decided t' take a little walk t' be seeing t' area. Dinn't expect t' see another troll though ah can't be sayin' a'm saddened by t' meeting o' ya." The troll grinned toothily, eyeing his own impressive set. It was obvious, however, when she looked around that she was missing her other tusk as if it had been broken off a while ago. "Well ah be hoping that ya tink ah be talkin' correctly." Malis chuckled "And Kifo it be? Ah be called Malis Delnaria but Malis works 'cause Delnaria be a little o' a mouthful."

Baneful

"Ugly an' stupid? You? Well ah know dey be dead wrong on da ugly part an' as for da stupid, I ain't be seein' any signs dat you are bein' less dan sharp." he shook his head despairingly "Dey not be having two clues tah rub togetha, no idea wha' we be like." he looked equally dispirited by what the forest Soquili has turned out to be like. He hadn't left his old home to be considered an oddity and strange.

Still, he seemed to brighten up fairly quickly as the conversation moved to brighter things. He agreed. "I be bein' much da same. Jus' hopin' for some alone time tah get away from da uddahs. Meetin you be much bettah though."

He laughed at her comment on the way she spoke "Nah, nah mon, ya words be like music to dese ears. Nuttin' like proper speech ta make me day."

He lowered his head in greeting "Be a pleasure tah be meetin' ya, Malis, mon." he grinned "You be havin' any plans for today?"

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Why thank ya!" Malis grinned as she herd the complements before retaliating with her own. "Ah don' know where ah be seeing a more 'andsome stallion o' your caliber 'dere." She gave him a saucy wink and took a few setps towards the bundle that lay intertly on the ground. "As t' where ah be goin' Ah heard o' a place where ah can be practicing ma... talents in peace." She made a quick face, "Ya must know how... busy it be getting out 'dere. 'specially wit all t' soquili dat know nothink." Grasping the bundle in her teeth she slung it back over her shoulder, managing not to catch it on her tusk. That would have been embarrasing she grinned wryly to herself before turning back to the larger blue stallion. "If ya want ya can come wit' this here troll. A little familiar company be always good t' have. Mebby some good conversation be makin' t' travel a little more interestin' or sometin'... " The troll stomped onto the ground with her forehoof and waggled her eyebrows at him with a laugh. "Ah definatly cann't tink o' a better soquili t' travel wit"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:11 pm
And then she danced... - Immi and Tohopka

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Immi had been wandering around for a day or so hunting for new flowers to add to her collection. She was in high spirits because she had found a very special flower to her and, though she couldn't uproot it, she could add it to her hair when she worked her way back home to the two-legger. With a dancing trot she stoped at a small river to take a sip of water. The day was warm with the sun in the highest point of it's dance across the sky. Immi shook her hear, the flowers in her mane letting loose a delicate scent what wafted along the breeze. A pleasant day was always a good thing and she almost felt like singing. She glanced around and, not noticing anyone close by, started to wisper the words to a song she had written.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
User Image

Tohopka slowly walked through the field, along side a river. More and more, the striped stallion found himself wandering away from the teepee and his herd members. Perhaps he was getting bored? Nah, he didn't really care what he or they did there, just as long nothing wrong was done. Whatever the reason, he was out and about now.

As he walked further along the river, the soft scent of flowers reached his nose. Not thinking too much of it, he just figured he was approaching a meadow of some kind. Continuing on, he caught sight of a reddish horse some distance away. He paused for a moment, not wanting to bother this other if they wanted to be alone, but he was sort of curious. Slowly, he started walking forward again. Besides, if the other didn't want to be bothered, they would just ignore him.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Distant flickerings, greener scenery
This weather's bringing it all back again
Great adventures, faces in condensation
I'm going outside to take it all in..."

Immi trotted a few steps as she sang the few lines that slipped out. She liked the sound of it and wondered what to add in. Shaking her head she snorted softly, she wanted to put in a chorus but nothing came to mind. Flicking her tail, the burgandy composer decided to leave the chorus for last and jump right into the next verse... it would come when it was ready to show it'self. Suddenly Immi noticed a figure comming towards her, the friendly face prompting a few more lines that fit perfectly:

"Wear a different pair, do something out of step
throw a stranger an unexpected smile
With big intention, still posted at your station
Allways on about the day you should have flied..."

She took a step or two towards the stallion before the chorus started to take form in her mind. "You say too late to start got your heart in a headlock, I don't believe any of it... You say too late to start got your heart in a headlock. You know you better than this..." She danced a little more and ended up pretty close with a big grin on her face. "Heya there!"
"

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
As he got closer, Tohopka heard her singing. He wasn't familiar with the tune, nor the song, but it striked his curiousity more as he approached. His orange eyes watched as she seemed to dance to him, still listening to the words that passed her lips. He wondered what to say to the mare when she was done, never having run into a situation like this before. When she got closer to him and greeted him, he stopped and bowed his head in greeting and replied, "Hello."

Malis Delnaria
Immi chuckled lightly before coming a little closer. "It is a pleasure to meet you. How are you this fine morning?" She flicked her tail, the floral scent floating around her from the flowers that were woven there. The burgandy mare smiled lightly and made a small curtsey. Sh was in a good mood and the song that was forming in her mind was catchy. She hummed the main tune under her breath the lyrics forgotten for the moment.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
"I'm doing well... and yourself?" He asked, giving his tail a small flick. His orange eyes glanced over her appearance, taking in her upkept hair and flowers within it. The striped stallion couldn't help but wonder if insects were attracted by the smell of them. He smiled just slightly as she curtsied to him, bowing his head in response.

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "That is wonderful to hear." Immi flicked her tail with a welcomming smile. Today has been exciting so far and I have to admit seems to be getting even better now." She leveled a knowing glance towards Tohopka. "I always enjoy meeting new people though maybe I may know a name to go with your handsom visage?" The dancer giggled before making a small graceful curtsey "This one would be Imogen, but many people call me Immi. I am an artst at heart, mostly singing though you seem to have caught me in a song." The tune still lingered and every now and again would show up in her pauses.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
The mare seemed really joyful, or energetic, possibly even both... but not like Tohopka minded really. "That good to hear as well. My name? It's Tohopka." He replied to her, seemingly unphased by the compliment. He bowed his head once again when she curtsied once more and introduced herself as Imogen or Immi for short. "Yesh, I heard you singing before I got here, it's very nice."

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Why thank you!" Immi giggled before humming aloud a few lines. "I had been having a little trouble with the lyrics but seeing you arrive in this medow spurred something I think, now I almost have a finished piece." She sighed and looked out over the horizon dreamily. "I just love to sing, it's just so much fun to create a melody from the jumble of ideas scattered around my mind. Sometimes it's like bobbing for apples. You never know if you are going to get something good but it's just so exciting to try." The singer turned her face towards Tohokpa once again and nodded slightly a thoughtful expression on her face. "Its a good way to express feelings too though some songs are better left unsung thinking about it." The happy-go-lucky mare paused before shaking herself and brightening up again.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
The stallion was sort of surprised that he had, in a way, helped her think of lyrics to the song she was singing before he arrived. He pawed the grass with his hoof slightly before nodding to her. "Well, I'm glad that I could help you out... I guess." He listened to her as she explained what creating a song was like to him. He found himself not knowing what to say really. "Sounds interesting."

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Oh it is!" The burgandy mare chuckled before looking serious for a moment. "I believe everyone a person interacts with can alter their path in life. I reflect that in my music. I do find that some people affect more of a change than others." Immi smiled up at the tiger striped soquilli and snorted softly an ear twitching to an inner beat. The melody was almost complete and she reveled in the satisfaction of the final notes that sang to her in her head. There was something about this stallion that perked her muse and Imogen merrily went where her muse took her.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Usually it was hard to get Tohopka's interest higher than it was, but there was something about this mare that caused it to peek. It was probably how she referred to songs and how life can be altered just by the simple thing of meeting others. With a slight quirk of a brow, he asked. "Oh? How does one interaction alter one's life?"

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Imogen thought for a moment, staring over the lush green medow as she pondered. "Well if you took a foal and then she met rabbit she would learn that rabbits can be soft and fluffy and thus fluffy would be good. If the first fluffy thing was actually a wolf then her impression would probably be a worse one. It's kind of the same way with people. You meet the soft-and-fluffy ones and then the ones that you should be weary of. There are many degrees of this and just as many directions that an impression can go, not just the spectrum between good and bad." She flicked her tail as she continued. "Looking at the different combinations of flowers, there are different coloures that go together better than others. That is similar to other's personalities and spirits; some just fit better than others."

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
"Makes sense." He replied, flicking his curly tail slightly. His orange eyes glanced to the river for a moment, before back to her. "Excuse me." He asked before stepping to the river and bringing his head down to take a drink of the refreshing water. After he got his fill, he brought his head back up, water still dripping slightly from his bottom lip. "So... how do you think our meeting will affect us?"

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Well so far I have finished my song which I had not expected." Imogen looked askance at the striped stallion with a grateful smile before dancing a few steps in joy. "And there may be a potential for a long friendship if you are amiable to it." As she watched Tohopka take a drink the river looked cool and refreshing which gave Immi a great idea. She hadn't taken a swim in a long time and with the sun being so high it was rather warm. She flicked her tail and grinned back at his dripping visage. "How say you for a nice dip in the river?"

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:16 pm
And then she danced... - Immi and Tohopka (part 2)

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
He listened as she listed how their meeting affected each other, or at least how meeting him affected her. The stallion licked off whatever remaining water that was on his lips as he watched her dance about some. The thought of her being his friend made him smile just slightly. Although there was nothing wrong with his herdmates, it would be nice to know others as well. The offer of a swim sounded good as well as he nodded to her. "Both sound like good ideas to me."

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Immi grinned and then came close to the stallion. Butting her head lightly against his shoulder she wispered "Tag! Your it!" and then jumped into the shallow part of the river and ran down it's length kicking up water in her passage. She felt the spray hit her back cooling herself off and then turned back slightly to take a peek at what Tohopka was doing. The burgandy mare felt a bubbling of excitement as she played in the stream, her young spirit showing through.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Feeling her nudge at his shoulder, he peered down to her before watching her bolt off into the river and down it. He eyed her questioningly as he thought of what an odd mare she was. With a simple shake of his head though, he jumped in soon after and gave chase.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She saw him take chase and darted along the side of the river only to almost stumble as she reached the deeper section. Catching herself she jumped right in, her legs carrying her from the bank and closer to the middle of the river. It was summer and the stream floated lazily down through the meadow. It was quite easy to swim against the current which Immi did so that there wasn't too much distance between them. When he got closer however, she darted back just out of reach, teasing him with her tail as it floated out behind her. A few petals came loose and made their own way down the cool water path bringing colour to the clear blue liquid.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
He continued to chase after her, letting her keep her lead in front of him for now. When she tumbled a bit, he even pulled back some, despite easily catching up with her if he so wanted to. He let out a determined snort as he followed her into deeper waters, swimming after her. At the sight of her tail, he tried nipping at it playfully, despite it still being slightly out of reach.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Immi laughed as he saw him n** at her tail and she let it flow out behind her like a flag. The water was almost soothing and her excitement bubbled a little softer as time went on. Her legs kicked easily in the water, propelling her a little further down the river before she started to glance towards the banks to look for a suitable place to wade towards shallower waters. She didn't want to get stuck in a mud puddle, that would not be good and it wouldn't be nice to lead Tohopka into dirty waters either. Glancing back again she changed direction and darted off to the side before turning and making her way back a bit, still keeping just out of his reach.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Tohopka continued to paddle after her. He was a good swimmer, enjoying doing so whenever the possibility showed itself. When she swam off to the side, he looked ahead to see if there was anything that would block their path. He saw nothing, but he just figured she did and followed after, flicking his tail lightly at her as she got to his side.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. When she couldn't find a suitable place, Immi shrugged and continued back on, teasing Tohopka as she passed once more. She was a strong swimmer and she had noticed he was too. Deciding to see where the river would take them she swam on. The sun beat down upon threi backs and she could feel small fish darting from the movement of her legs. Alternating between staying closer and darting off she played with him in the water. Kicking up droplets of water she splashed her way though some lillypads, mobing them out of the way with her bulk. The fragrent lillies perfumed the air adding to the scent she always had around her. "These would look so pretty in my garden she murmured," There was no river nearby though so that would have been impossible.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Once again, Tohopka tried to n** at her tail as she swam past, yet another time. As she swam further up river, he stayed behind for a moment. He was feeling the heat, especially where his darker stripes were. With that, he took in a breath and dove under water. He had learned how to dive under some time ago, just never perfected how to go deeper as he came back to the surface, tossing his mane back and letting out his breath. With a relieved snort, he followed after the mare.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. As Tohopka dove under the water Immi looked around alarmed. While she enjoyed swimming she had never completely submerged herself in the water. It was that moment that made her forget to keep swimming so that when the tiger-striped stallion came back up he was almost upon her. She felt the spray of his surfaceing upon her cheaks with a look of astonishment before disolving into giggles as the relief spread through her. "Well I never, you looked like a jumping jackrabbit for a moment there." She chuckled, trying not to show her embarressment of being caught worrying about something as small as his dive under.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
The stallion didn't realize that not every soquili wouldn't be acustomed to seeing others submerge under the water. He always thought that everyone had done it to escape the heat, just because he did it. So he was a bit alarmed to see that she was a bit shocked to see him do it. "Did I really?"

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Yes," She giggled for a moment before trying again. "or like a duck when it comes up after dabbling in the mud." Her relief had made her a little giggly and she tossed her hair back as she swam a little around in a circle to face him better. "I've never seen someone do that before, how do you do it?" The burgandy mare often found that she could float better than sink and wondered what he did to push himself under the surface of the water.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Ducks dabbling in the mud? Has the stallion seen that before? He thought about it for a moment before remembering the sight of ducks with their bottoms in the air. Did he really look so foolish when he dove under the water? At her question, he just shrugged and thought of a way to explain how to do it. "...You just use force, momentum and your weight to pull you under. Once under, you can swim much like you could at the surface if you focus yourself on staying underwater rather than floating back to the surface."

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. His explanation made it so simple and Immi decided the best way to face her quick fear was to try it herself. Taking a breath she did exactly as he said and pushed herself under the water, ducking her head forward and into the crystal clear water. The section they were in was deep and slow so she didn't need to try and fight the current. Behind her flowers bobbed up as they came loose out of her hair. The lazily floated off down the river and when she came back up with a splash her hair was clear and loose, the long strands surrounding her neck as it surfaced.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
He canted his head slightly when she took a breath, and watched her dive under. His attention was pulled away when he saw her flowers rise to the surface. When the floated away, he grabbed as many as he could without swimming too far from her side. As she surfaced, he turned and swam back, flowers carefully held between his teeth.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:24 pm
And then she danced... - Immi and Tohopka (part 3)

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Immi saw the loose flowers in Tohokpa's mouth and glanced towards her shoulders. Her hair was surprisingly long and she nudged a curling strand with her nose. "I guess I'll have to put them back in later." She smiled lightly and sniffed at the flowers in his mouth with a giggle. "You smell like me now." For a moment she wondered what to do with the loose blossoms as they probably wouldn't stay in her hair in the state it was right now. The burgandy mare glanced around to see if there was somewhere she could put the flowers, she didn't want to loose them, especially after he had gone through all the trouble in fetching them back.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
He just nodded at her, since his mouth was currently full to talk. A small nicker escaped him when she had stated he smelled like her, looking around with her. He figured that he was time to get out anyway... at least, before he got too waterlogged. With that, he turned and slowly swam towards the shore.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Seeing Tohopka swim to the bank that was nearest to them, Immi turned and followed him. It was probably best that they got out of the water, at least this way she could salvage some of the flowers that had been saved. As she pushed her way out her hair draped across her back, almost to her ankles. She had never really cut it, just let it grow out and bound it up so it was mostly out of the way. The burgandy mare shook herself dry somewhat, letting her tail drip onto the grass as she hung her head forward, looking for a large leaf. "Let me take those, they can dry out here." She motioned towards a large lilly leaf she had found that had been torn away from the bank of the river.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Once out of the water, he shook off his fur, drops of water cascading every which way. His originally curly hair, hung long, almost straight from the weight of the water in it. He flicked as much water out from his tail as he could before looking to her, flowers still clenched between his teeth... probably looking foolish as well. When she offered to take them, he nodded and placed the flowers he had onto the ground so she could take them to the lilypad she motioned to.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Grasping the stalks of her flowers she gently put them upon the large leaf and then nudged the leaf in half so she could easily pick it up. After making sure they would be safe from the wind that blew softly from the west she turned to look at Tohopka. "So do you have any plans for this evening?" She had noticed the sun was on it's last treck down towards the horizon and for a moment wondered how far she had gotten from her two-legger's teepee. She didn't mind staying outside for the night having done just that many times before but having somewhere to stay was always good. That and there was her flowers to think of...

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
His orange orbs watched her as she secured her flowers, or the ones he had managed to rescue from being swept up stream, in the lilly. As she glanced back to him, he turned to face her better, standing tall. Shaking his head, he gave her a simple 'No' in reply to her question of any later plans for this night.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Immi seemed a little undecided about something. She wanted to continue to spend time with Tohopka but wasn't quite sure if it was 'proper' to spend the evening and maybe the night with him. The burgundy mare felt a drawing towards him and wanted to stay but knew that they should probably split ways for the time being. She had been taught that, unless he was a family member, spending long evenings together and especially nights, and yet she didn't see the harm in a little stargazing or continuing their conversation. Imogen was at an impasse and swayed slightly from side to side as she weighed her thoughts.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
During the moment of silence she was having, his orange eyes scanned the area before looking out toward the horizon. The sun was setting, casting many splashes of color into the sky. It was getting late. With that, he turned to her, wondering how she would return home. He hated the thought of her returning alone, especially if her trip was long. With a small nicker, he stated, "It's getting late... would you like me to accompany you home?"

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Yes, that would be nice." The burgundy mare smiled lightly at the stallion before picking up the blossoms that were wrapped in the large leaf. She did feel a little tired after all the swimming and running they had done but at the same time was exhilarated with the fact that she had met such a wonderful soquili. Her long brown hair fall in her face as she bent down and she tossed it to the side out of the way. She'd be happy to get her hair back up though it did feel nice against her neck. "Thank you for such a wonderful afternoon. It was very pleasant chatting and swimming with you. Maybe we can do it again some day soon." She started on her way towards the forest where she lived.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Tohopka nodded to her and waited for her to gather her flowers that he had saved. His tail flicked idley, it slowly returning to its natural curly state as it sun-dried. Looking back to her, he gave her a faint smile. "You're very welcome, it was quite nice to do such things with another rather than myself. I hope we get to see more of each other." He replied, turning and walking after her as she headed toward the gathering of trees which was the forest.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The burgundy mare nodded, her loose hair still getting in her eyes while it dried. Tossing her head back she momentarily wished for the two legger's nimble fingers before feeling grateful to her powerful hooves that carried her swiftly around. "I would like that too." Immi smiled towards Tohopka as she cantered lightly next to the striped stallion. She felt the cold breeze pick up from the mountains while the purples of the skies darkened around them. She moved along in silence for the moment, enjoying the brisk air that brushed against her still-damp fur.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Seeing her have trouble with her hair, Tohopka lightly grabbed a lock of it between his teeth and carefully tucked it behind her ear, hoping it'll stay out of her eyes better. He nodded to her, walking slowly beside her. "Perhaps the next morn?" He asked, looking back ahead of them and checking for any possible threat.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Thankyou." Immi smiled at the striped stallion when he pulled back her hair. She wished there was a way to pin it back a bit but lacked the hands to do so. That was something her two-legger could do well, she mused to herself. The burgandy mare had felt a little sorry for her human companion though at times she wondered if dexterity and nimbleness of his paws was worth the imbalance and slow pace of his two legs. Reaching the forest edge, Immi paused in her stride. "My glade is just down this path. I'm sure Malis and the two-legger is at the riverside alreadys." She wondered if he would come visit or if he had a place to go and would prefer to sleep there.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
"You're welcome." He replied softly, before returning his gaze to ahead of them. He continued to stroll casually by her side, being careful not to let his long legs carry him too far ahead of her. When she stopped, so did he, looking into the forest. He peered between the trees for a moment, considering things before looking back to her. "Do you wish for me to walk you further or can you be well on your own?"

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "I believe I'll be ok." Immi smiled and then turned to Tohopka. "Thank you very much for a wonderful evening. I would definitely like to see you again." She scooted forward quickly and lightly nuzzled him on the cheek before moving back and turning towards the forest edge. "Tomorrow I believe I shall be dining in the meadows if you wish to join me." she called over her shoulder as she started to make her way down the path. "Goodbye for now, Sleep well tonight."

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
"You're very welcome Miss Immi. I hope you do take care." He chuffled softly when she nuzzled him, lipping softly at her cheek before she pulled away. At her 'invitation, he nodded, "I shall see what I can do." He called back to her, watching her move down the path. "Farewell and pleasent dreams." Slowly, he began to turn to head back to his own home.

~La Fin~

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:43 pm
The rose and the Thorn - Malis and Zacchaeus

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Shells, Ah be hungry..." Malis wandered into the clearing grumbling under her breath. It was early in the morning but the troll had already done her sunrise meditation and now her stomach was rumbling up a storm. Stomping slightly she took a look around at all the soquili present and groaned. Why was everyone so dispersed today? The troll didn't feel like eating in a whole bunch of soquili, preferring to eat alone... or at least with one other person. Rolling her eyes at the sight the blue filly was about to turn when something shiny caught her eye. "Well ah be, somethin' interesting," she murmured to herself. Trotting over to the glinting object she bent down and examined it, looking firtuatively around in case anyone else had seen it.

Kyribird
Zacchaeus wasn't one to complain about getting up early in the morning. Actually, Zacch wasn't one to complain at all usually - but something about the rock he'd slept on which had ended up bruising his side had definitely dampened the usually cheerful male's disposition. Not quite enough to make him scowl or make the smile leave his face, but enough for him to stomp a hoof every now and then to satisfy his need to gripe since he'd never do it aloud anyway.

It was the sight of gold glimmering in the not-so-distance that caught the rose male's eye, though, and an eyebrow shot up. What an odd looking mare! Forgetting his manners for the moment he took a few steps closer, tilted his head, and stared.

Now, now, Zacch, it's impolite to stare! he chided himself, remembering what his mother had taught him as a colt. Still, she looked so different that he couldn't HELP it. He remained silent, head half cocked to the side now as he studied her from a few yards away.

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There was something really odd about this piece of shiny. The troll nosed it lightly and then attempted to pull it out with her teeth. Where was that damn two-legger when you needed him? Lifting her head back up she frowned, momentarily forgetting her hunger, and snorted her frustration. It was only after that she noticed the stallion who was watching her. "Whatcha staring at?" Malis flicked her tail, the bangles on her dreads clinking. Here was another on looker who probably knew next-to-nothing about trolls, she rolled her eyes Glancing back at him, the pink male reminded her of Imogen for a moment which made the troll laugh. "So, cat got ya tounge?"

Kyribird
Zacch was about to answer when the mare spoke again asking if the cat got his tongue. He looked mildly confused, "No, my dear lady," he started, taking a few more steps toward her. He didn't take anymore, however, in case the lady felt as though she would rather keep her space, "I was just admiring how different you looked with your hair bangles." The pink stallion broke out into a warming smile, "I apologize for my rudeness."

And with that, Zacch bowed down low before pushing himself up again with a little effort. The vines around his forelegs certainly made moving that way uncomfortable, what with the thorns and all.

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The apology actually startled Malis in to silence for a moment. She peered over to him, gauging his posture and trying to figure out why he was being so nice. "Yes well, Ah guess ah can accept t' apology. TYa style don't look too bad ya'self. Ah be knowin' someone who be havin' t' same look wit' t' flowers in her hair." The troll paused for a moment. "If ya be joining me in conversation do ah get t' know ya name? Mine be Malis Delnaria but most call me Malis." She peered down at the shiny object and gently covered it with her hoof. Until she knew more about this stallion she wasn't about to shair in her little discovery. Finders Keepers!

Kyribird
Huh, another one with flowers? "There seems to be many others with flowers adorning their hair," Zacch observed, eyes wandering around the area idly. He was about to comment on how his seemed to be the only ones of the pink rose variety that he'd seen when Malis broke through with her name.

"Forgive my rudeness," the stallion said, bowing low yet again, "My name is Zacchaes. It's a pleasure to meet you, Lady Malis." He rose and then, tossing his locks to the side. A small scattering of rose petals fell from the flowers woven into his hair and he smiled. The shiny was left unnoticed, for now.

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Well she be t' only one ah be knowing right now, other than you." Malis grinned toothily. "But ah can be sure she not be having roses in her hair. Tiger-lilly-flowers, carnations an' dafodillys seem t' bee her favorite. Can't abide by flowers in mah hair though, Ah'd be loosing mah trollish good looks then." At the greeting she shook her head in merriment. "Ah be no lady, jus' Malis will do. It be pleasure meetin' ya Zak-kh-es." The troll tried to wrap her the unfamiliar words around her tusk. The shiny object was forgotten for a moment as she partook in the light conversation. It wasn't often she came across a soquili who didn't just immediately turn away in fear, disgust or some other negative emotion. Not that she cared too much, but if someone was as nice to chat with her the least she could do was chat back.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:55 pm
The rose and the Thorn - Malis and Zacchaeus

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Shells, Ah be hungry..." Malis wandered into the clearing grumbling under her breath. It was early in the morning but the troll had already done her sunries meditation and now her stomach was rumbling up a storm. Stomping slightly she took a look around at all the soquili present and groaned. Why was everyone so dispursed today? The troll didn't feel like eating in a whole bunch of soquili, prefering to eat alone... or at least with one other person. Rolling her eyes at the sight the blue filly was about to turn when something shiny caught her eye. "Well ah be, somethin' interesting," she murmured to herself. Trotting over to the glinting object she bent down and examined it, looking firtuatively around in case anyone else had seen it.

Kyribird
Zacchaeus wasn't one to complain about getting up early in the morning. Actually, Zacch wasn't one to complain at all usually - but something about the rock he'd slept on which had ended up bruising his side had definitely dampened the usually cheerful male's disposition. Not quite enough to make him scowl or make the smile leave his face, but enough for him to stomp a hoof every now and then to satisfy his need to gripe since he'd never do it aloud anyway.

It was the sight of gold glimmering in the not-so-distance that caught the rose male's eye, though, and an eyebrow shot up. What an odd looking mare! Forgetting his manners for the moment he took a few steps closer, tilted his head, and stared.

Now, now, Zacch, it's impolite to stare! he chided himself, remembering what his mother had taught him as a colt. Still, she looked so different that he couldn't HELP it. He remained silent, head half cocked to the side now as he studied her from a few yards away.

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There was something really odd about this piece of shiny. The troll nosed it lightly and then attepted to pull it out with her teeth. Where was that damn tow-legger when you needed him? Lifting her head back up she frowned, momentarily forgetting her hunger, and snorted her fustration. It was only after that she noticed the stallion who was watching her. "Whatcha staring at?" Malis flicked her tail, the bangles on her dreads clinking. Here was another on looker who probably knew next-to-nothing about trolls, she rolled her eyes Glancing back at him, the pink male reminded her of Imogen for a moment which made the troll laugh. "So, cat got ya tounge?"

Kyribird
Zacch was about to answer when the mare spoke again asking if the cat got his tongue. He looked mildly confused, "No, my dear lady," he started, taking a few more steps toward her. He didn't take anymore, however, in case the lady felt as though she would rather keep her space, "I was just admiring how different you looked with your hair bangles." The pink stallion broke out into a warming smile, "I apologize for my rudeness."

And with that, Zacch bowed down low before pushing himself up again with a little effort. The vines around his forelegs certainly made moving that way uncomfortable, what with the thorns and all.

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The apology actually startled Malis in to silence for a moment. She peered over to him, guaging his posture and trying to figure out why he was being so nice. "Yes well, Ah guess ah can accept t' appology. TYa style don't look too bad ya'self. Ah be knowin' someone who be havin' t' same look wit' t' flowers in her hair." The troll paused for a moment. "If ya be joining me in conversation do ah get t' know ya name? Mine be Malis Delnaria but most call me Malis." She peered down at the shiny object and gently covered it with her hoof. Until she knew more about this stallion she wasn't about to shair in her little discovery. Finders Keepers!

Kyribird
Huh, another one with flowers? "There seems to be many others with flowers adorning their hair," Zacch observed, eyes wandering around the area idly. He was about to comment on how his seemed to be the only ones of the pink rose variety that he'd seen when Malis broke through with her name.

"Forgive my rudeness," the stallion said, bowing low yet again, "My name is Zacchaes. It's a pleasure to meet you, Lady Malis." He rose and then, tossing his locks to the side. A small scattering of rose petals fell from the flowers woven into his hair and he smiled. The shiny was left unnoticed, for now.

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Well she be t' only one ah be knowing right now, other than you." Malis grinned toothily. "But ah can be sure she not be having roses in her hair. Tiger-lilly-flowers, carnations an' dafodillys seem t' bee her favorite. Can't abide by flowers in mah hair though, Ah'd be loosing mah trollish good looks then." At the greeting she shool her head in merryment. "Ah be no lady, jus' Malis will do. It be pleasure metting ya Zak-kh-es." The troll tried to wrap her the unfamiliar words around her tusk. The shiny object was forgotten for a moment as she partook in the light conversation. It wasn't often she came across a soquili who didn't just immediatly turn away in fear, disgust or some other negative emotion. Not that she cared too much, but if someone was as nice to chat with her the least she could do was chat back.

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:42 am
A chance Meeting - Malis and Eros

dracoXK

Eros: was out in a field looking around for someone new to play with

Malis Delnaria
"Now why would t'ey be doing that?" Malis wandered into the clearing grumbling under her breath. The sun was on it's downward trek towards it's nightly sleep and the blue troll had decided that a swim would be good thing to pass the time away. She had traveled on her usual directions only to find out that her path had been blocked off by a newly planted fence. "Ah good path through t' forest and now ah be having to go all t' way around..." She snorted and looked around for someone to harrass to make her feel better.

dracoXK
The red male saw movment off in the distance and thought to go see who was out there. He made his way up to the other and smiled. He then bowed his head, "Evening" He moved to be up stright and get a better look at his companion. He had a warm smile on his face, it was nice to see someone else

Malis Delnaria
"Nice even' ah guess. T' clouds could be flotin' a little lower but ah can't be complaining" The troll peered over towards the red stallion and grinned slightly at the warmth on his face. Awww damn... she didn't have the heart to play right now... she decided to let him off easy. "So what you be doin' out here at thins time?" The troll tossed her head, the dreads clinking back softly upon her neck.

dracoXK
Eros shruged, "I was looking for someone to talk to, and seems I found one. Evening is a good time for nice strolls and talks with others, at least i find that to be true." He gave a small nod, and moved a little closer wanting a look at her hair. "I must say that the decorations in your hair are very beautiful."

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Why thank ye' there." She tossed her head once more and the gold bangles around her dreads clinked together. "Mah hair be gettin' 'n t' way an' so Ah be thinkin' that t' style be workin' quite nicely for keepin' t' locks out o' mah eyes." The troll grinned, showing her lone tusk, it's partner looking as if it had broken off long ago. "Ah be likein' t' shinies so it be makin' sense t' be puttin' t' bangles on t' make the dreads last longer." Malis was definatly please with getting the complements, usually people commented on her speech first... she heard nothing wrong with her own grammer, it was everyone else who sounded funny.

dracoXK
Eros smiled, "Well they do go well with you, and I like the shine they have to them too." he nodded a little, "I bet the only down side would be that people can always hear you with how they clink together." Though she did talk a little different he understood her, and as long as he could, it was not an issue to him. "oh where are my manors!" he gave another small bow, "My name is Eros." he stood and looked at the female, "It is a pleasure to meet and chat with you this evening."

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Nah... Ah be learnin' a long time ago how t' move around wit'out a sound." Malis trotted a few steps holding her neck in such away that none of the dreads moved. It was the weight of the gold bangled that held them down against her neck and caused them not to move as much as they could. "Ah be Malis Delnaria but many call me Malis. Eros be an interestin' name, that be meaning heart or somethin' right?" She peered at him quizzically... well he did have a certain red colour to him but she couldnt' think that the stallion would be named after an organ.

dracoXK

Eros was in a bit of aw about it, "well you would have to get use to it, but that is facenating to know." Eros nodded and moved, showing his hind quarters to the female, "Eros was a god of love, and with the heart, though broken, on my body Eros seemed fitting." he gave a little nod, "So not a heart. But what about your name? does it mean anything?" he cocked his head a little

Malis
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Malis chuckled before looking around for a moment then turning her gaze back towards the red stallion. "So ya be named after t' god o' love? Mah name be commin' from a great troll who fought dragons. Dragon ish good eatin' though they be tough t' battle. Ah battled wit' dragon once... lost mah tooth..." She turned slightly showing the broken tusk. "But ah won t' battle, t' tooth be small pice t' pay for followin' in Malis-steps." The troll puffed out her chest slightly and stomped her foot as if to emphisize her pride.

dracoXK
Eros nodded along with the story, "well if i ever fight a dragon i will remember that." He smiled as she kicked for him, "That was a beautiful kick, ma'lady. Perfect form, I am sure you where able to get him good with that one." he stomped his left front hoove in to the ground as if to be supporting his point

Malis Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Malis grinned and shook her head fearcly, letting the dreads lift up around her like a bright red halo for a moment. "Why thank ye! Ah be trainin' t' hunt since ah be little foal." She closed her eyes slightly, remeniscing about the lessons she had learnt from the elders. By other soquili's standerd they might have been a little harsh but to her it was neccissary for survival. "Ah be very good at huntin' Went on spirit quest at early age. Still learnin' though... always learnin" She suddenly turned on Eros. "How 'bout you? What ya be doin' for fun around here?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:54 pm
OOC: Finer points in life - Malis, Kifo, Taylor, ect.

Baneful
Kifo: *frowns at Theia* It only shows up after prolonged exposure to nonsense, mon. Da kind of nonsense dat sugar coated emotions are.

Kyribird
Theia: ...Sugar coated? Well, I'd certainly like them a lot more if they were! *Apparently, has a sweet tooth. It's the nectar! Really!* And they're not nonsense! *Smiles over at him brightly* I LOVE YOU!

Baneful
Kif: *about to make another sarky comment but stops when Theia yells* *looks slightly thrown off balance for a second before raising a brow peevishly, tail flicking* Why do I even bother arguin' wit' peoples like you? Ah not be lovin' anytin' cept..... well, nothin' You can keep right on lovin' cause you ain't gettin'

Kyribird
Theia: *Harumphs* You can not return the feelings all you want, but I do indeed love you! *Flutters, preens, and flits off to Guilian again since he seemed to appreciate it! Lands on his shoulder and rests there* Hi again red-thing.

Baneful
Kifo: *smirks to himself, glad he's about as pleasant as a thistle* >D *stretches out a leg lazily and chills out* Madness mon, so much emotional effort.

Malis Delnaria
Malis: Wonders in and grins at the large amount of soquili. "It be lookin' like we're havein' a fete!" But what be t' lil buzzing things? she wondered to herself...

Cajmera
Guilian: *grins at Fiore* That's it, Chica! Join the festivities! *laughs, then smiles at the tiny perching mare* And hello to you, pink one. Are you enjoying your marshallings?

Kyribird
Theia: It'd be better if people agreed that love was the way to go *pouts a little bit, twitching her wings* Like SOME of them. *Eyes Kifo* Mmph.

Malis Delnaria
Malis: The troll caught the little buzzing thing's comment and grinned in her direction. "Ah be thinkin that love be t' way ta go. It be so easy t' get some dumb shmuck t' do ya bidding that way." She rolled her eyes and winked at the red stallion.

Cajmera
Guilian: *laughs at Theia* Well, some Soquili are deluded, Pink one; they ignore the truth that looks them in the face! *follows the small mare's glance in amusement, only to see Neve there* ...Are you sure you're looking the right way, Pink One? *amused*

Kyribird
Theia: Quite. *Turns bright smile to Guilian again* Oh well, you like love right? ^_~

Skylar14
Taylor: *listens to everyone's talk of love* Love?! I would much rather flirt than love. Then you aren't completely tied to just one Soquili all the time. *nods agreeing with herself*

Cajmera
Guilian: *totally sincere* I absolutely live for it, Pink one *smiles at Theia, then grins at Sadie* And who says that loving another means being exclusive, Chica? I myself love....many *grins*

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:08 pm
OOC: Finer points in life - Malis, Kifo, Taylor, ect. (part 2)

Kyribird
Theia: *Eyes widen* Love only one person? Impossible! It's impossible to only love one person, ever, right? *Blink blink blink*

Cajmera
Guilian: Amen, Pink One. To be tied down to one and one alone would lead to boredom and inevitably unhappiness, and such would be most unpleasant. *sage nod*

Skylar14
Taylor: *turns to the red stallion* True true! But still I don't know if I could ever really fall in love you know? Like the story book ending kinda thing. Just not my thing and all. Though it could still happen. *pauses as the stallion reminds her of someone* Hey! You look like Jazz! The stiff of a stallion that lives at my teepee!

Kyribird
Theia: There needs to be more love in the world *sage nod* If everyone committed themselves to loving one person how could one expect everyone to be loved? Nope, everyone needs love. *Beam*

Malis Delnaria
"See that what Ah be talking about" The troll spun around and glanced in Taylor's direction. "Reel them in wit' honey an' then 'ave your fun, though there be a few Ah wouldn't mind hanging around for reals." Malis eyes the other troll for a moment before turning back.

Baneful
Kifo: *smirks at Malis' comment and states jokingly* I be a hard catch for an of da' ladies.

Skylar14
Taylor: Ah-ha! Someone who shares my view point. Too bad Sadie isn't around. Then I could show her that I am too intelligent!

Malis Delnaria
Malis: "Ahh but somtimes it be t' searchin' more than t' catchin' that be more enjoyable." She grinned toothily at him before giving a high-and-mightly look. "For all ya know Ah maybe t' most hard t' catch one around here!" She snorted before looking thoughtful, "But ya know... everyone seem to be having a price, it be all the finding o' what price that be which makes for t' interestin' chase."

Cajmera
Guilian: *shrugs at Taylor* The concept of romantic love is a puzzling one to me, Chica, and honestly I can't even say I believe in it. But love as a physical manifestation, as something to enjoy...now THAT is something tabglible *grins* And Jazz? Why, I believe I met him once!

Skylar14
Taylor: *ponders his words for a moment* It's puzzling to me too, just like my companion Sadie is a puzzling thing in herself! I don't know if I believe in love at first sight or anything like that but if something were to happen and I become in love with just one then I wouldn't be opposed to it or try to fight. *turns to the conversation of Jazz* Yes! he looks just like you only with out the wings...and he is just too serious for his own good. Him and his son both. They kill fun.

Malis Delnaria
Malis shook her head, "Now don't be goin' too far and sayin' something that be as silly as that." The blue mare flicked her tail, the gold bangles around her dreads clinking. "Ne'r ah have seen another match wits wit' a troll an come out t' best."

Skylar14
Taylor shook her head as well and looked back at the troll. "Then Sadie should really meet you! Maybe then she would get off of my back a little."

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff