Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
angel mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you going to partisapate?
yes
64%
 64%  [ 11 ]
no
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:05 am
"Your back is still bloody. I'll fix it for you." She said. "Rikanshi." She pointed a finger at his back then it healed. "Back there I really thought you would leave me back there like my parents left me. But then I realised.....you're the one for me." Koroko kissed him softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:10 am
"Oh, and hey, Zaku. Nice wings!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl " She laughed. "one black and one white..HAH! What kind of idiot would make you have those kind of wings!!" She made a blue glow on her finger then touched Adell and Sin and then they grew wings out of their backs. "You are free to fly anywhere but I wonder if there is anyone in here?"  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

dahaka 666

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:06 pm
zaku looked down embarrassed by his wings he quickly put them away and quickly to walk off.
"good going" said sin as he tried to fly but gave up and started runing after zaku.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:18 am
:he looked at her akwordly as his wings shriveld away: you know i cant have wings :he started to walk down the hall agianalittle quiet he started to turn red hiding his face so she couldnt see he liked the kiss:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:26 pm
"Are you hiding something?" Koroko asked as she saw Adell turn away. "Oh nevermind that. Zaku and Sin ran off so we're alone..." She grabbed his hand and walked into a room then shut the door. "And that's just what I want.." she whispered. She wrapped her arm's around Adell's neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:20 pm
She got so close to his face, their noses were touching. "I hope you're a good kisser..." she said softly. Then, the last remaining space between their lips disappear.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:49 pm
:his eyes went wide as she kissed him he then closed his eyes and returned her kiss it was gentle but strong and caring he then pulled away: how was that?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:54 pm
"That was great.." Koroko said. "But by the look of your face, it looks like you've never been kissed before."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:57 pm
:she caught him she was right he always been so tight he always scared them away from him so he kind felt embarussed now as he turned away while turning red:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:24 am
She grabbed him and turned him around and saw his red face. "so it's true....but that's alright...you can tell me anything you want...." She said. "..because I love you and would anything to keep you with me." She kissed him softly on the lips then hugged his arm tight.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:40 pm
:he stood there quietly as he was hugged un sure what to do he gott redder and redder: ummm.....uhhhh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:27 am
A golden ring flew above her head. "Stupid ring!! Too early!!" She shouted at the ring behind her. She looked at Adell and blushed deeply. She was positive that he would laugh at her.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:45 pm
:he shrugged: you dont have to be dead to have a halo :he kissed her cheek and continued down the hall: let go find something  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:42 am
"It was a wedding ring, you dope!" She laughed. Then she covered her mouth again. She turned around as she turned red.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:06 am
:raaised a brow at her staying silent:  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items