Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Follow the Light((Kingdom Hearts RP Give Profile and join!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kingdom Hearts!
  Keyblade
View Results

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:37 am
:he went inside the building and looked at the clerk then to curry: what kind of room do you want? :looked at the clerk waiting for Curry responce:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:39 am
"Preferably one with two beds, here." Curry handed him some munny.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:43 am
keep your munny :he pulled out a pouch that looked like it was going to exsplode with munny he handed the clerk some munny and a tip then took the keey and turned to held it out to Curry: there you go enjoy  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:45 am
"You know you are one weird guy." Curry laughed taking the key.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:51 am
:skaes his head looking at her: you have no idea what you are saying :he walked with her to the room door:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:55 am
Curry laughed softly opening the door. "Thanks." She smiled.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:58 am
:shakes his head: what to do :he looked around the town unsure were to look for something speacil he wanted to find:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:35 am
Through the whole conversation after the fight Kazuo sat there eating his ice cream. He managed to save some of it from fighting. He walked around town for a bit. If the Orginization is here, I have to find them. I need to ask them a question. But where to find them escapes me. He looked around and jumped on a roof top. Well I guess I better call it a night. He started jumping to the inn.  

DeathsxFallenxAngel

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:52 am
:he was standing outside the room he rented he was the leader of the orginization right hand man and friend: god i cant sleep  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:01 am
He eventually made it to the inn and walked into the lobby. He asked about getting a room, he handed over the munny and grabbed the key. He walked ot his room and inserted the key. He walked in leaving the door open as he looked around the room.  

DeathsxFallenxAngel

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:26 am
:he watched the man walk by him he just stood there leaning up agianst the wall stairing at the open door:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:06 am
"And you are?" he said still looking around the room, "or should I ask, what are you doing here?"  

DeathsxFallenxAngel

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:25 am
Curry walked out of her room to see Spiros an Kazuo. "Hey Kazuo, I was wondering where you went." She smirked. "And yes the ice cream was good." She laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:54 pm
:as soon as he saw Curry talk to him he leand agianst the wall and closed his eyes not tired but acting as not to lisean in on them he had his arms crossed lightly so to bull his keyblade quickly:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:05 pm
Curry didnt know why but she felt very comfortable around these two. "Hey arent you tired?" She turned to him.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff