Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
what is your views about the war in iraq Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think
  fair
  unfair
View Results

Toshiro_Li

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:08 pm
I never said it did not stand. I just pointed something else out. It was a very valid point however, many people do not take all the facts into consideration. That was not a reference in anyway to you because you clearly understand what you are talking about.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:31 pm
oh sorry, i couldnt see the relevance to my point >.< my bad  

Iconised Ghost

Gamma_Ray16

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:03 am
nikolo007
guys im just wandering what do you think about the war in iraq is it fair or unfair?

personally for me i think its UNFAIR because a lot of inocent people are dying for no reasson at all. crying

i agree 100%. O im new by the way sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:16 am
Well it made sense. In a way, Hitler gained power because he was smart and he knew what he was doing. Then what he did with that power was irresponsible.  

Toshiro_Li

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:39 am
well in his mind, it was probably the best thing to do with the power. Unfortunately, it was horrendous for a lot of other people  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:28 pm
Sadly yes. But think that through their loss the world gained huge amounts of knowledge. Its almost as though their sacrifice made the world waht it is today.  

Toshiro_Li

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:32 pm
thats true, through war huge advancements in technology are made. Its very tragic  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:41 pm
This is very true and I do not discredit this fact though I believe that everything happens for a reason and those who suffer from things like this are rewarded somehow.  

Toshiro_Li

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:44 pm
I believe that everything happens for a reason in terms of cause and effect, rather than in a spiritual way. The butterfly effect facinates me mrgreen i'd like to think that the people who suffer are rewarded somehow, but i cant quite convince myself of that. Their reward was probably death  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:43 pm
Yea I know what you're saying. I do feel bad that all those people died but I'm not sure that if they hadn't where we would be.  

Toshiro_Li

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:19 pm
i dont think anyone does  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:48 pm
Yeah that is true.  

Toshiro_Li

technoninja14

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:49 pm
well lets put it like this its unfair because we are invading for OIL! and two i wanted to go to the army but the problem was that i was afraid because i would have just had two weeks training and then been shipped over to iraq too spend the next 9-12 months up to my knees in sand and nothing to do but to get heat stroke and drink warm flat beer  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:13 pm
technoninja14
well lets put it like this its unfair because we are invading for OIL! and two i wanted to go to the army but the problem was that i was afraid because i would have just had two weeks training and then been shipped over to iraq too spend the next 9-12 months up to my knees in sand and nothing to do but to get heat stroke and drink warm flat beer

you were afraid to stand around in hot sand and drink beer for a year? confused sounds like a beach holiday to me. And i dont think they invaded for oil, troops have been in Iraq for yonks, not just because of the recent(ish) oil crisis  

Iconised Ghost

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:53 am
Iconised Ghost
technoninja14

you were afraid to stand around in hot sand and drink beer for a year? confused sounds like a beach holiday to me. And i dont think they invaded for oil, troops have been in Iraq for yonks, not just because of the recent(ish) oil crisis
Wars are started by religion and/or lust of money it´s that easy.

And in Iraq it was oil all along but they didn´t say that, they said that Saddam had WMD (Weapons of mass destruction) did anyone find any WMDs?

The answer is *drum roll* : No!

And then it was "Well Saddam was allied with the terrorists." which is also not true.

Now why did the US attack Iraq without any provocation?
Wikipedia
Iraq has the third largest reserves of conventional oil in the world at 112 gigabarrels.

Coincidence?
I don´t think so.  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas