Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:47 pm
Ashoc looked at him for a long moment, her mind racing. "Hedron... don't do it." She squatted down and stared Nerius in the eye for several long minutes. It didn't matter that she couldn't see. She could practically see him. He was always clearer in her mind eye than anyone else. She waited until the silence had gotten long since awkward. "I won't let you escape that easily," she told him simply, her voice as impassive as though they were talking about the weather. "And now you're going to talk until you can't talk anymore, I want every little drop of information out of you. Alright?" She continued staring unblinkingly at him, and from experience she knew the effect would be exceptionally unnerving merely due to the blank colour of her eyes. She wasn't playing any mind tricks, just staring straight at him, with those strange eyes that seemed to penetrate down to the soul.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:01 pm
A shrill laugh could be heard from the lower floor and ethereal and hauntingly chill laughter that stabbed at the core of all who heard it. A loud thump could be heard afterward followed still by a crackling of energy.

Trying for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 1
- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 3 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 4 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 6 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 7

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:14 pm
((Ack *dies* so much to read and I have a test and a contest to get ready for in the morning crying I'll try to catch up as soon as I can ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:20 pm
Elcia
((Ack *dies* so much to read and I have a test and a contest to get ready for in the morning crying I'll try to catch up as soon as I can ))

(( you might have more to catch up on when I'm done. I'm going to ask the board now, are we ready for a plot twist? I think I want to reveal my ace in the hole.))  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:37 pm

((I'm definitely ready. I'd like to take this chance to apologize if any of you have felt left out. I tried my best to include you all in the fray, but it's not always easy. sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:41 pm
(( Quite alright I think you did an admiral job. I'm going to assume that you all look and see who belongs to such a menacing laugh.))

Everyone turned and look down through the floor, the sight that greeted their eyes was one of a twisted horror movie, Daedalus was motionless on the floor crumpled in a heap, the areas that were covered by the red tattoos were scorched away revealing massive swaths of his under structures. His left arm was again missing leaving his shoulder a tangled mess of wires and metal. Standing over him was a creature of nearly pure darkness, but with a very familiar array of red tattoos. It's "Skin" was that of the darkest moonless night, one foul and twisted wing adorned his right shoulder. It was difficult to see where he ended and the shadows began, and he had hair the same tinge as the tattoos and the tips quivered every so often, as if the hairs were alive.

User Image

He laughed again while turning around to face the hole in the ceiling and everyone on the upper floor.

"Dance my little puppets. You really HAVE outdone yourselves." He clapped his hands with a wicked smile on his face.
"I could NOT have done it any better. Such wondrous chaos."

- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 3 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 4 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 6 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 7

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:52 pm
Ashoc stared agape at the... at the being on the floor below. It was hard to get any good images from anyone's minds, they were too much in shock, but from what little she could feel of the being's mind.... "Who are you?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:05 pm
"I dear Ashoc. Am the source of all your hatred, the source of all your sorrow. I am the reason everyone you loved is DEAD." He didn't shield his mind from her, on the contrary he stabbed at her mind with the deaths of those he harmed, the images flowing into her mind without cease.

"I, am, Dentite!"(pronounced Den-Tight) His voice raised in volume shaking the very floor on which they stood, threatening to crumble it.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:25 pm
Ashoc shrieked and covered her ears with her hands, falling to her knees, trying to block out the endless stream of horrific images. "Get... out of... my head! Stop it! STOP!" Her voice rose to a scream at the combination of the mental assault and the shaking floor. She threw up a mental blockade, the best she could manage having never tried before, and she could think once more, though that assault continued. "Why?" she asked softly, her voice a little raspy from screaming.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:33 pm

Nerius felt his very body begin to quiver in and out of solidity as the thing, Dentite, spoke. He struggled as hard as he possibly could to focus, but the devastation of the recent events and the mere presence of this creature coulded his mind almost to the point of paralysis. He shook Hedron's now limp grip from his head and stood shakily to his feet, looking over at Ashoc as she fell in pain. He stumbled forward, struggling to remain sane, and collapsed to his knees again, facing the beast of his nightmares.

"You... You've been in my head! You were clouding my thoughts! Ashoc! It was him! He provoked my mind to betray you! I swear that's the case!" He winced as his head gave a violent resistant throb to the assault on his thoughts.

Spifflicious

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:39 pm
"For revenge, revenge on this entire PLANET. For destruction of all that stood against me, and most of all, to FEED. Humans make such wonderful snacks but creatures such as you. You are delicacies. Especially when seasoned with desperation and fear." Once he finished the sentence he threw his arm forward sending a condensed ball of darkness at the floor behind them causing the entire shelf to fall leaving everyone scrambling from falling debris.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:11 pm
((I'm just going to announce an appropriate excuse for Elcia's absence. Then I'll join back in tomorrow once I've finished catching up sweatdrop

When Kerri sent us all away and Kusa dragged himself back, the only one who went with him was Viral. Put it down to a stronger connection to Ashoc. That will leave me in said clearing far from the fight so naturally it will take me a while to get to you guys, even at top elven speed. And I'll come back in when I see fit.
Thank you and good night! heart the epic-ness in here is great ^_^ ))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:53 pm
he grabs Ashoc and Roland then runs out of the way of the debris and puts them down. he gave a growl and looked at the new creature. he wasn't nearly afraid as he was angry. he gives a roar at Dentite and drew his sword again. He didn't care about what Dentite was, it was just another thing to kill.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:55 pm
Roland fiddled around a bit with his gloves, and suddenly the aura around his gloves turned from blue to black. "Ha, nice. There we go. Just what I wanted. Alright you, I'm ready for ya." Roland stood in a poised position, ready for a fight.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:02 pm
Dentite grinned Raising a hand and slowing the blade Hedron threw. Until it simply stopped in mid-air.

"How about we have a little lesson now? I'll tell you where I came from... Once your a little more manageable." He waved his arm and a thick wave of darkness enveloped the room, making everyone's limbs heavy and tired. Like trying to walk through molasses. Do I have your attention now?"
He flashed that malicious smile yet again.

"I spent 50 years trapped in a capsule and one of your team mates was actually THERE when I was released from my bondage. Elcia. Surprising that a single rock set me free." An image could be seen on the surface of the shadow, like a twisted movie projector. There was a ruined structure like an old military base with a hole the size of a van through half the walls, and a tinny bit of purple-black liquid flowed from a crack in a tall cylinder on the outskirts.
User Image
"I roamed that base for incalculable days, running on instinct and hunger. I attached myself to small animals feasting on their will and their souls. "

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games