Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:37 pm

well i cant find anything wrong with it its just not my cup of tea
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:11 pm

It's a good avatar, but I find the eyepiece distracting.

124-C

Vindictive Vampiress

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:19 am

I don't think the hat is a good idea....The rest is great, though.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:50 pm

All I can think is "oh man that griffin is totally gonna eat that angel imp."

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:03 pm

Waku, I swear you are the only person I know who can slap on as many items as possible and still make it look good. You always have a nice, albeit cluttered, avi in my opinion ^.^

Although for this one, I'm not too fond with the way the hood and the Hermes Moon ears interact. They don't layer too well which makes it look kinda awkward =/
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:56 pm

I've been trying to make an avatar fit those wings for days now, I'm jealous. ^_^

I've adopted more dragons, please help them survive.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:04 pm

I like it Kusa. But the skull there seems... unnecessary.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:06 am

All I can think of is the Ghoul master from Great Adventure.......*glomp*

Vindictive Vampiress

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:23 pm

I like your culmination of fluffy animals. ^_^

Edit: I had the skull (Oh My Gum Ball) because without it the chest was empty and bland. and i couldn't think of anything better. ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:41 pm

OHMYGOD, YOU'RE A SHINIGAMI!!!! *Superglompyness*

Vindictive Vampiress

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:54 pm

The Experiment legs look a little out of place... almost like the snake is only interested with you because of them xd Other then that, it looks good, but one thing I try to do with every avatar is to keep one item on that is not a Cash item (eg. Cash shop items, EI, Monthly, Ect.) mine for example has the shoes and socks that are not Monthly/zOMG items.

I'm looking for a good pair of glasses for this one, any suggestions are welcome (Even if you're not critiquing me. ^_^)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:02 pm

Nice use of the Silent Night shirt Kusa ^.^ The only thing I don't like about it is the expression on your face, but then again, I pretty much always keep my avi's face with the same expression...

As for glasses...I'm not too sure sweatdrop But in my head, I think one of the sunglasses that don't entirely cover your eyes (I believe it's the Romani sunglasses? I'm not too sure...) and the expressionless mouth would go together well.

Feel free to ignore me, by the way sweatdrop

invisible-weirdo

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:14 pm

No by all means, I was thinking the Romani Glasses looked about right but I don't have them yet.

I like your use of the winter colors, like your a Holiday Fae (Fairy/Faery/Nymph/Ect.) I think there should be a better skirt that goes with that but I'm not too experienced with those. sweatdrop 4laugh

Edit: good tips really do pay off. Thank you for your feed back and thank you Erve for yours.

... stare I look so somber, I guess I just have to make it up in emoticons xd

But it all fits. SQUEEEE!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:43 pm

Good military officer look Kusa. Fits altogether as you said
You're actually not smiling which is a bit odd since you usually have the smile when we can see you mouth.

Kire Kaysan

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:18 pm

well it's a pretty cool avi, the only thing wrong with it that i can see is the smoke cloud thing it just seems to distract without adding anything to the avatar as a whole
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games