Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Missin ya General!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:19 pm
circle-ly like chickies in my main account and cats and... eggs XD  

Yhana

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol adie! xD
Your mule is freakishingly cute! rofl

@alfred>
Thankies for your bump! xD
I still have a few threads to sneak in before reaching yours sweatdrop

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:57 am
User Image

Lol

Dropping Popping!

*Shadow pass*

BlackAmaya

m1lo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:20 am
Enjoy your papers!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:28 pm
koromyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@Nanami>
Nanamiiiii!!! xDDD
That's the cutest chocobo ever!! xD
I'm not really fond of Moogles though.
Did you collect all the colours of the chocobos? (If you were playing FFVII blaugh )
As for the wolf ... the_black_ stranger wanted a cutesy look but as you can see, it turned out bad rofl
(refer upper piccie - the first one)
And I love your new look! xD
I still love the black and orange even if I'm white now 4laugh

*puts here hands on her hips*
Heck yes! *choco collector!* that was one of the funnest things to do! blaugh
Then FFVIII didnt have very fun chocobo's ;/ but the baby one was cute XD i was more into the card game in that one ;P *collected all character cards!* XD woot!
Then FFIX which has got to be one of my favorite Final fantasies XD ! Awesome chocobo's and fun card game XD ! not to mention one of the best love stories next to FFVIII! i can go on forever just talking about final fantasy ;/
To bad i dont have this drawing i did awhile ago of a moogle and a chocobo sleeping under a tree cuddled up together crying my best friend begged me for it (hey if my best friend drew it i would have begged her for it too)

I think your drawings are lovely XD better wolf then i could hope to do in my life time x.x
lol! i love orange and black together! they look awesome 3nodding even if it does remind most people of Halloween XD next im gonna change to a mecha look and then i got a look picked out for Valentine's Day!  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

kireinaj

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:45 pm
User Image
heart
~wow koro! another great piece of art u got there and nanami's too 3nodding
i'll teach u another tagalog words..papel coming ur way!
*papel~paper  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:07 am

@m1lo>
Sankkyu for your papers! xD
I think it's your first time here? Or is it not? I have to recheck xD
I usually remember first time donors but I'm stuck at yours. Lol xD
Sankkyu again! ^O^

@alfred>
Darn xD I guess I wasn't expecting H to be you xD
You should have stated a clue that you're into gaming or something xP
Anyway, thank you for dropping by xD

@nanami>
Eek! Then you must be frowning mad if I were to say, FFVIII wasn't really my cup of tea xP
I mean, I was used to the materia concept and then suddenly had to revert to drawing out powers from the monsters.
It was like a battle of choosing whether to draw or attack xD
And if one character keeps attacking, then he/she won't have certain powers in store.
Gahhhh... gonk

Could you like, borrow the pic for a sec, to scan and show us? whee
Well, well, I guess we'll be expecting a mechanized avvy soon from ya! xD
I won't be having any specific looks for valentine though but I'm going to have the love mood bubble early since I have a hunch they are going to be rising in price soon xD

@kirei>
Sankkyu for your papel! xD
Wait. If it's in plural form, would it be papels or papel-papel? sweatdrop

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Adie05

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:27 am
heehee papel papel

great work teacher kireinaj~

"mga papel" is more appropriate for plural koro. ^_^

eheheh yeah, my bro likes to cater to funny things. he was a good fisher back then tho. XD darn him he quit. but i got his little pets the chickies and the fish. he's supposed to help me save up. lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:18 am
koromyst

@nanami>
Eek! Then you must be frowning mad if I were to say, FFVIII wasn't really my cup of tea xP
I mean, I was used to the materia concept and then suddenly had to revert to drawing out powers from the monsters.
It was like a battle of choosing whether to draw or attack xD
And if one character keeps attacking, then he/she won't have certain powers in store.
Gahhhh... gonk

Could you like, borrow the pic for a sec, to scan and show us? whee
Well, well, I guess we'll be expecting a mechanized avvy soon from ya! xD
I won't be having any specific looks for valentine though but I'm going to have the love mood bubble early since I have a hunch they are going to be rising in price soon xD

lol XD not many people liked 8 or 9 of Final fantasy, but their thing changes each time ;/ like in 10 you have to do this chart and if u mess up it's like the end of the world x.x 9 had the easiest one i think. unless we get into older Final Fantasy's like 5 or 4. XD

yar i would but me and her are not friends anymore ;P I could explain what all happened with that friendship but it's long and ultra boring story XD  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:29 am

@adie>
Mga papel is it?
So "mga" means many?
So "many beautiful papers" is "mga maganda papel"? whee

By the way, how do we pronounce "mga"? sweatdrop

So this mule of yours was once your brother's account? xD

----------------------------

@nanami>
Hehehe is ten the one with tidus and tuna?
I haven't played that yet. Not that I want to xP

Whoaaaa... like you've officially cut ties with this friend of yours, naa? O_O

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:29 am
koromyst

@adie>
Mga papel is it?
So "mga" means many?

Yup yup~ I got him to join Gaia.. hmmm after a day I joined I think. He saw me getting so angry and frustrated in my fishing lol! His usual "Mr. let me show you how it's done the better way" attitude of his came forth and lol fished for me. I guess he liked it lol. I was going to have a free fisher when he got bored of it XD He even got a performance rod. XD I can't fish right with it XD

As for the papel... yep~ "mga" is used to pluralize (is that a word?) something XD. It's pronounced as "ma" - "nga".

^_^ you're a fast learner 4laugh  

Adie05

kireinaj

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:37 pm
koromyst

@adie>
Mga papel is it?
So "mga" means many?

----------------------------

@nanami>

User Image
heart
~wow!!!! u got that right koro..mga magandang papel.. wink
mga >>pronounce as ma-nga...

@adie >are u filipino too?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:12 pm
koromyst

@nanami>

Yar.. I think after awhile it's like you have to let them go XD She wasn't the type of friend i wanted to keep hanging out with razz She was a good friend in high school but after school... you ever see those movies with the weird lazy guy who never wants to do anything and it seems in the whole movie he's just a retard? Like Harold and Kumar go to white castle or Billy Madison? if you seen those ;P she was like Kumar, just wanted to sit around doing nothing, got into some bad things and borrowing money from her friend who had a job ;/ (me). After awhile it was like why am i bothering giving her money and helping her waste her life? so i asked her for my money back and we got into a fight and she ended up telling me we couldnt be friends XD imagine that? now one less a friend and out some where around 300 dollars ;/

you havent play 10 x.x i havent beaten 12 ;/ but i've played 4-12 (including 10-2 and not including 11) lol 10 in the one with tidus yea XD  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:49 pm

@adie>
OMG I wish I could have your brother xD
Wait. That sounded wrong rofl
Anyway, you're lucky to have someone who's willingly fishing for ya!
I suck at fishing crying
But it's cool since I love the junks I keep getting xD
The frustration only comes when the line crosses the red border especially when nearing the end ... -_-|||

Hee... so "mga papel" is pronounced as "ma-nga-pa-pel", naa? whee

------------------

@kirei>
Whoa O_o ... so the "maganda" is suddenly transformed into "magandang"?
Why? Does the '-ng' represents something?

Hehehe... I'm taking tagalog lessons from you guys!
Can you imagine that? blaugh

-------------------

@nanami>
OMG xDDD I wrote tuna instead of yuna rofl
Oh well, I don't like her anyway xP

Wow. I wouldn't know what to do if I were in that situation. But I think you made a wise move. I mean, there has to be a time where we have to say no to our friend to avoid being taken advantage of and stuff.

Hey, hey, even if you lose one, there's bound to be many out there that deserves your friendship more xD

-------------------

@seriouscat_25>
I think you're my first time donor! I think! whee
So for that, you will have a personal bouncing purple blob to accompany your name in the donaters list! xD
Sankkyu for your papers! ^O^

-------------------

@rio>
Hehehe ... I guess I should just insert your new name in there even if your name is already listed xD
Sankkyu for your papers! ^O^

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games