Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

funked_up253

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:38 pm
if u want to donate to me just pm me or send me a trade! thanx!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:40 pm
I REACHED PAGE 50 FIRST!!!

WOOWOO!!! xp  

funked_up253

Aamr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:01 pm
well im reo 15 aloha and such and such lol  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:32 pm
Now it's my turn for an introduction! First of all, I would like to thank Goddess Ace for accepting my request to join this guild! cool
Name: Leon Zapphire
What I like: The color blue, RPing, dancing, manga, U.S. Airforce, anime, music, DDR, game coding, fencing, dragons, outlaws, video games, and girls.
What I dont like: Judgemental people. I don't like it when people judge me for who I am before they even get to know me. stressed
Birthday: 3/2/88
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 145 lbs.
Blood type: ninja Wouldn't you like to know...
Hobbies: Fencing, playing video games, chatting online, goin to my dance club, goin to an anime club, and so much more...
More about me: I don't smoke. I would never drink. I'm the probably the friendliest guy in the world. I'm a gentleman. I look gangsta but I'm not really gansta at all... smile  

Verix Vortec

Lonely Citizen

dogs are not cool

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:55 pm
HEYYY wasup?
Name: bryanna
Sex: yes please. xd im female.
Sexuality: Bisexual leaning towards girls. boys are evil when it comes to dating.

Gf/bf? Yes her name is michelle. <3
Fave color? red
Book? Dunno.
Movie? Ghost ship
Mag? Shonen Jump

I like: girls, boys?, fast paced anything, cheese, Ice crean snadamiches(=D), music, guitar and s**t
Music: MCR, alexisonfire, Avril Lavigne, from first to last, blink182,def lepard, and a lot more

more stuff about me: I have a garage band which I am currently supplying for, I have more than 3 jobs and im not a virgin. (thanks to michy razz )

PM ME!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:54 pm
I'm Wallie.My age is 12 gona be 13 in a couple of months 4laugh .Well i live in Puerto Rico & my interest are playing in comp & in PS2, swimming, reading,etc.(i can't remb xp )Well anyways im here to help and to have some fun!!!!!!!! razz 4laugh razz  

Kiokujo

`Paintbrush

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:28 pm
real name and any other personal info N/A  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:29 pm
Helo. I'm Pixie. Just thought I'd introduce myself...

I heart roleplaying- I am literate so if you have a fantasy roleplay going I'd love to joing it...

I also love art of all kinds as well as writing and reading (especially fantasy and sci-fi books! ^^)

I am also decidedly poor at the moment and get grumpy if people beg for donations. If I donate (which is improbable at the moment since I have not gold) it will be random and to people who genuinly need it.

Sooo yes. Done with the chit-chat.

Kaereeya

Saiyumei

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:12 pm
Im Shiro, and her is my info, well some atleast, I wouldn't want the EVIL Ninja after the details ninja although the friendly ones are welcome xd

Name:Shiro
Username:Shiro_17
Favourite Colour(s):Silver and Black, they look slik cool
Likes razz laying soccer, playing MMORPG'S(especially Final Fantasy XI),playing videogames,(again like final fantasy, Kingdom hearts, almost all RPG's), and reading Manga, and watching un-dubbed episodes of DN Angel on youtube >_>.
Dislikes razz eople who are too pushy, want to act stupid to look cool, and people who never think things through.

Oh, did I mention I like cheese..I love cheese....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:30 pm
i'm really tall  

Silver_Caslte

DarkWingedAngel15

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:14 am
Hi, I just joined this guild, name's Serena. I'm always up for a little chat, feel free to send me pm's but plz, let me know where you've seen me or watever cuz i will ask sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:40 am
Hey my name is Six, 22/m just joined the guild...  

ocrsown647

Perusha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:34 am
Name: Ryan
Are you really a guy? : Yes.
Why do you have a female avatar?: I got bored with my male one, so here I am.

Ehhh, I am also terrible at talking about myself, so if you have more that you want to know, pm me and ask.

I welcome random PM'S!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:31 am
name=trevor
nickname=wolffie
fav color=green
likes= animas,manga,bike rideing, sleeping, tv, video games, this guild, my girlfriend, and this game
dislikes=my sister, this kid mathew, eggs, runing, and my pOOrness
sex=male
location=pennslyvannia
age=13
im the new member to your guild. ty for accepting me in=) surprised mrgreen
need donations biggrin  

la` resistance`

mew mew pugging

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:52 am
im samantha i have a horrble report card 1 a cs and the rest bs and i stink at spelling look at my userlookup

ps pleese look at my video  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games