Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Gill's Thrills! >Quest Complete!!!< Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1320!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:28 pm
The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head...I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead

bump 415 ^^

I still see your reflection inside of my eyes that are looking for a purpose, they're still looking for life...

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1405!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:43 pm
The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head...I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead

bump 416 ^^

I still see your reflection inside of my eyes that are looking for a purpose, they're still looking for life...

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 569!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:44 pm

bump 417 ^^

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1124!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:45 pm

bump 417 ^^

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 751!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:46 pm

bump 418 ^^

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 47!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:47 pm

bump 419 ^^

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 345!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:50 pm

bump 420 ^^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:29 am
@Lexi~ inks for me? I am probably just going to sell them, so maybe givem to people saving for various body inks.

And woooo the hat is popular eh? I happen to have a few good luck with the random numbering!

If I am not done my quest by the time someone gets it I will probably run it again!  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

Kyuui Kiwi generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 620!

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:04 am
Bum p2370

Hows gold collecting going? I haven't been earning much now. gonk  
Kyuui Kiwi generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 579!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:05 am
HOLY CRAP! 79k?!?!?! You went from 2k to like 79k just like that? Wow. gonk I got mine after vending for like hours and doing a million bumps and games. redface
Bump 271  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:13 am
I sold a lot of my hoarding. I wanted to keep everything, but if I am to be truely questing I have to be willing to let go of my less frequently used stuff right?

I sold all my inks, my gothic veil, ummm 2 fans and a bunch of other stuff that I don't use much. I will kick myself in a year over some of it I am sure. The things I sold will probably increase in value. Like I am contemplating selling my aquatica... Have you seen the price of one of those? I bought mine almost a year ago, it was the first thing I ever quested for and I bought it for 22k, now it is 45k. I dunno though, I don't want to sell all my older mc's for one item. But I might have to let go of some of the things I like to use in order to get this friggin scarf.

I hope not though. I have been trying to be a good marketeer but frankly I suck. I can not buy low and sell high for the life of me unless it was things that I bought a while ago and they increased in value since I rarely make any gold...  
Kyuui Kiwi generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1174!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:00 pm
I know what your saying, although my items are sooooooooooo much crappier, some I don't really want to sell, but I know I need the gold. And others I'm just too lazy to wait like 3 days for something that sells for 15g to sell... For example all the stuff I get from the DC. gonk
Also, when I went vending I vended imps and pandas.... now all those have dropped and no one is buying as frequent. Also, there are no lows anymore for those. And all the higher items are usually not sold and bought that quick. gonk
Bump 272  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 97!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:25 pm

bump 421 ^^

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 941!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:31 pm

bump 422 ^^

hm, I've been pretty good for vending...
once bought an Alruna's Rose for about 100 k and then two days later, after it evolved, sold it for about 230 k ...
then i purchased a wind security blanket for 210 k and sold it for 260 k .

I've gotten lucky like that a couple of times.

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 961!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:34 pm

bump 423 ^^

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games