Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Evie's E.I. Quest~Chasing Windmills since '06 (Mercury Moon) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Write Sins....
  Not Tragedies
View Results

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:26 pm
I'll just change my bustier quest to a moon quest. The bustier can wait a bit longer. I must have the moon! Or it can be a moon a bustier quest....BWHAAHAH! lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:31 pm
The Bustier can only drop in price I guess. (with, some extreme changes from time to time) it's not got a limited stock, so, It's all good.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:39 pm
Yep, whereas the Mercury is limited. So, I'll probably change it to every 100k I set aside some for the bustier or something...like 5k. I'll know better in a few days.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:36 pm
I've considered gettign Blue magical Giftboxes for the chance at the Angelic Camiole, Nitemare Bustier, and Coconut Bra. But my bad luck always makes me decide to not try it.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:44 pm
I'm getting at least two, I'm buying them off a friend who's questing. But that's pink. Are the just as good chances?

Ohh! Page 50! I hadn't noticed before! hehe!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:51 pm
Well, yes and no. there's a higher chance of a more expensive item, but the odds of getting the really expensive items are decreased because it',
you know, just look at these prices and determine what you think you should do about it.
http://www.tektek.org/gaia/rare_items/pink_giftbox
http://www.tektek.org/gaia/rare_items/blue
The blue has an increase chance of lower quality items, but it also decreases the chance of items that make you nearly break even. Becuse the pink giftboxes are more rare, they usually grant better items in the long run. but with their prices, if you want to gamble fate you take the blue (a perfectly good matrix joe ruined by the fact that the Pink magical giftbo is pink and not red) as it's cheaper. the Pink one works, but it's a lot higher risk actually.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:00 pm
Hmm, I think that makes sense. I might do that, just stick to the blue....Hehe!

If I did win soemthing like that, I'd just die.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:13 pm
It happens, but you have to be willing to throw a lot of money to the cause. So, you have to make a lot of money.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:09 pm
It's a thought to consider hehe!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:03 pm
I bought four, ended up getting overall more than I paid for if I were to sell the items.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:05 pm
Awesome, might I ask what items?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:57 pm
I've bought six Blue Magical Giftboxes. (each about 6K, so from 36K)
Three Striped Stockings, a Bouncy Antennae, Studded leather Collar, and a Flower Wrist Band.
I'll probably sell the Wrist and and two of the Striped Stockings, make about 12K that way.
that's 11,000 for the Collar, 1,800 for the Antennae, 200 for the Wristband, 22,200 for all three of the Stockings. or 35,000. I still lost out, but I didn't lose that much, and I can afford doing it a few more times.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:31 pm
Not bad. I might risk it a few times. After I get the Gogh's Reed though. I'm really close now though lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:55 pm
How close? (it comes with this nifty belt that I'm wearing, which, I think is the best first stage pose)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:41 pm
Belt is nice!

Erm I have 190k. I think I can make 200k at least by midnite (1hr 20 minutes away) then I can earn a bit more and hopefully catch a deal. There were a few earlier selling for 205k. And usually later at nite, it's easier to get a deal.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games