Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mustard Covered Goose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:36 pm

IMUSTBKOOLIWERINVITED.
IRGOOSEY.
IAM14.
FEEEMAIL.
&&&LITERATEZZ.
kthnxbai.
<3
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:37 pm

Hello, I'm De Erin...Erin..I'm 17 and live.....well I do 4laugh I love everything from AC/DC to the killers, Good Charlotte to Guns N Roses. . this should be interesting 3nodding

De Erin

TheUnbecoming

Beloved Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:39 pm

Fact. My name is Joanne but I go by Shayne.
Fact. I was born on August 3rd/1988, making me 17.
Fact. Music is my life, thus I like all kinds. I'd rather be listening to country or classical than nothing at all.
Fact. I can be rather random at times, and I love to make people laugh.
Fact. My prized possession is my iPod Nano that my friend bought for me.
Fact. I run on the treadmill everyday because its fun.
Fact. At this moment I am questing for the Demonic pendant, then for a Guitar of Demona.
Fact. I like making new friends.
Fact. People tell me I talk a lot.
Fact. I get invited to lots of guilds, my favourite is The Old Chatterbox.
Fact. There is a dust ball under your bed that looks like my mom's spleen.
Fact. She'd like that back now.
Fact. I'm done.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:47 pm

ninja I was just invited spontaniously.

Sir Sephra

nxegex

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:58 pm

Greeting, Random Topic guild. I am What my fellow guilds call me. Xeg. I chose this as my roleplay name before Gaia and the name sorta grew on me. Now Its my username. I prefer eating, relaxing, and knowledge. P.E. can just go to hell. In my spare time I will work on my comics for one of my other guilds, try and beat the last level of a video game, and write lyrics for some of my songsthat I made up. I am questing and any help is loved.

See you on the boards!
Xeg
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:03 pm

- I was invited by some random person.
- My name is Helen but everyone calls me Kairi.
- I just turned 14 in February.
- My personality is 70% random.
- I live in Oakland, California.
- I'm Chinese and i listen to j-pop, k-pop, and c-pop...sometimes rap...
- Angelic HB were only 18k when i joined.
- I'm a used-to-be RPer.

and that is all....

Shiny Flaaffy

1,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bestmom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:10 pm

Hello my name for now is munchkin (im short) or best mom, I am a mother of two kids who are all so on gaia, Dreamsnightmare and kayoken, I am 36 years old, and I work in a hospital as a housekeeper/laundry. I really don't have any interests.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:32 pm

Hello I'm Naomi I'm 17years old and I live in Alaska there is so much to know about me! so if you really wish to know please feel free to pm me I would enjoy conversating with you.

Mistress_Naomi

CENSORED1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:36 pm

Yay Red it finally worked!! I'm in z guild!! *Ahem* Can I call ya red?

Anywho, I'm Searah or Just Q, for short.. it's easier. IAMCANADIAN. I'm a chick drummer, used to be in a band, looking for another.. umm that's it as far as exciting goes.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:57 am

Hey cool . I'm a guy, 20 years old. I'm gonna graduate college in... one week xd . I love tekken and RP whenever I have time.

I BELIEVE IN GOD blaugh blaugh blaugh !!! And am still sinning gonk stare , though I try to be a good example to the younger children in my church rolleyes . I still need to catch up on my devotion though. And to non-believers: Hello, even though we do not share the same faith, we can still be friends. Just don't try to offend me K 3nodding ? I'll give you the same treatment wink .

I like to spar against worthy opponents. Though occasionally I am a bit of a hothead neutral stare . I can say that I use the nunchaku fairly well cool ...

I keep secrets very well and do try to help others out whenever I can. Cynics may say that I'm a goody-2-shoes type but believe me, you don't wanna cross me when I'm pissed stare .

Well, whatever mrgreen

T5 Jin

DarkHalcyon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:10 am

Hello... Not sure why I got the invite, but I'm glad.

I'm 20, I live in NY, just got my own apartment this year in fact. I listen to a lot of music, so I can't pin down a favorite.

Usually I'm posting around other guilds or lurking around the ED razz olitics forum.

Okay, I'll stop myself now. I can talk about me for hours.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:59 am

My name is Ky. I am an older teenager. I am interested in shounen and magical girl anime, action and horror movies, role playing and fighting games, dance, and the martial arts. I don't have a favorite band, but I like rock, rap, and pop. My favorite food is probably any kind of meat, especially fish, like eel, and I like buns too! That basically sums me up.

Gem Emporium

Hat-tori

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:52 am

Hello, I am the Hat-tori.

My name originates from my RP ability of my hat. It can do stuff.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:06 am

Hello! I'm Jessica, but everyone calls me Jess/Jesse. I am 19 years old aannd I like to paint, draw, watch movies, read comics and play video games and waste lots of time of the computer 3nodding Favorite band, I have maany but I can tell you that NIN is one of my favorties biggrin

lestatslover

Zytokira

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:51 am

Well, I just received an invitation to join the guild and, realising I don't actually have anything else better to do, I joined. =) I feel proud to know that the invitations aren't random and I was actually chosen. Unless it was a mistake...

My real name is Kathryn (yes, spelt like that, not Catherine, Katherine, etc.), although I prefer to go by Kat, Kattius or even Kaatish. =D I'm fourteen, my birthday is 23rd September and I love video games, reading and spending most of my life on the computer. xD I'm also aspiring to be an author one day, and I really should get to writing.

Also, I'm from England (yes, England, I don't see how I'm British because I'm not from England, Wales and Scotland, I'm just from England), so I'm not all knowledgable on the wonderful anime that other countries seem to get. We have some pretty decent TV shows otherwise, like Doctor Who. Anyway, I think that's all about me...
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games