Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:57 pm
Who's gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Who's gonna HELP us SURVIVE
We're in the FIGHT of our LIVES
And we're not READY to DIE
Who's gonna FIGHT for the WEAK
Who's gonna MAKE 'em BELIEVE
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FIFTH YEAR
User Image

It's just another war: Neutral | Just another family torn: I'll just wait here... | Just a step from the edge: Alone | Just another day in the world we live in: Hogwarts Express|
Wearing

Marina was sitting in an empty compartment, as she had been for quite some time. She'd arrived at the station rather early, and as a result got on the train before the conductor even called for the students to board. She'd considered going to the prefect's compartment, but decided against it. The Slytherin would rather see her friends first, and she hadn't seen Ada or Nell all summer. To say that her summer holiday had been eventful was an understatement.

INTELLIGENCE without AMBITION is a BIRD without WINGS

I'm gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Today I'm SPEAKING my MIND
And if it KILLS me TONIGHT
I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY
My VOICE will be heard TODAY

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:16 pm
User Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do

The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it

Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞

User Image
Anna hurried onto the train, Tobi and Bradley in tow. She seemed to never leave their sides, and who could blame her. If she wasn't around, who knows what kind of trouble those two would get into. Granted, any severe trouble they found would most likely be aided by her... Oh, no matter. "Tobi, Bradley, hurry up. If we don't find a seat, we'll be standing the entire time." she called back to them. They were always do lovey dovey nowadays. It was adorable, yes, but it left Annabeth feeling very much like a third wheel. Sighing, the girl tossed her chocolate locks over her shoulder and continued down the corridor of the train.

When she came across a compartment with a single inhabitant, Anna stopped. Peering in through the window, she saw none other than Romy. Turning to her two friends, she nodded towards the cabin. "If you two lovebirds don't mind, I'm gonna sit in here. You can join me, if you'd like." she said before opening the door and slipping inside. There sat Romy, scribbling away in what appeared to be a sketchpad. "Hey there, Romulus. Mind if I join you?" she asked. Sitting in the bench across from her friend, Anna set Flora's carrier down and opened it, taking the cat into her lap. She was getting pretty big, no longer the tiny kitten she was last year.

"Whatcha drawin', Romy? You never did show me any of your drawings, even after you promised you would." Flora had curled up in the girl's lap, purring softly and watching the boy with wide blue eyes. Anna wondered what he could be sketching. Something in the cabin, or something from memory? Would Tobi and Bradley follow her and sit with them? Maybe, or maybe they wanted to get a cabin all to themselves to be all coupley and stuff. It was sweet, but Anna always felt out of place when they acted that way. 'Well, if I ever had a boyfriend, I'm sure I'd act the same way.' she thought as she awaited Romulus's response.

❝Now take a chance and call me crazy! Smile kid, there's only one way out
We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow

We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead

If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:21 pm
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick sighed as he looked around the train. One disadvantage of being on it so late was that he unfortunately had to look for a compartment. He hadn't seen Lore yet, but he figured that she was probably elsewhere. He finally found one and slumped. Jacob had probably wandered off to find his friends, while he was stuck by himself. He rubbed his arm nervously. Well, it wasn't like anything bad was going to happen on the train. Then again, with his luck, something probably would. Laying his head back, he decided to count the trees going by his window, wondering how long it would take before he fell asleep.

----------------------------------
Thinking: Bored
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Jinx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:28 pm
User Image
User Image
Mumbling under her breath about the inconvenient weight of her own luggage, Hayden stopped at the first empty compartment she found and slid the door open without attempting to do so quietly. After shoving her designer suitcases in the overhead storage, she slammed the door closed and plopped down onto the seat next to the window.

Tossing her legs up onto the cushion, she pressed her nose to the glass and peered out at the crowds of families that were waving frantically at their children. "How pathetic..." she muttered to herself, leaning back in her seat as the train began to make noise.

With a giant shiver that was accompanied by rattling metal, the machine lurched forward, and then they slowly pulled away from the platform before picking up speed. Soon everything outside her window was just a colorful blur, and she could finally enjoy what little silence she would be awarded tonight.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:30 pm
User Image

Steele Thompson III

Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele had been walking behind Ari the whole time with his hood up, looking away every time she just happened to look back. He was laughing...on the inside of course. He went up behind her and grabbed her. "Come with me if you want to live," he said, cleverly throwing his voice to sound a little different from his own, taking her into one of the empty compartments. He turned her around quickly, and when she finally saw him, he just smiled and laughed.

"I'm just kidding. Had you going there for a moment though. As a matter of fact, maybe I should take up acting when I'm older," he said, full of confidence, something that never marked his voice while he was at Hogwarts, but it did now.

"So would you like to go find the rest of your friends? You still talk to Chase and them don't you?" he asked her, not really knowing because he wasn't there the year before. "Unfortunately, I am going to have to make more friends because I'm a year back from you now. Don't worry, I think I can actually do it this time!"

A new found confidence had enveloped him. He was no longer irritable, and it made him himself quite happy.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Pureblood Fourth Year Single Slytherin

I'll dedicate it to the fact that it's so hard for you to dream
                                                          A million heartbeats all around you make it hard to sleep

Love love, kiss kiss... blah blah blah....

Virgil headed down the train looking in all the compartments as he walked till he found the one of his target. He turned to slide open the door and with a smile he was face to face with Richard Drage. "Hi, this compartment free?"He asked with a friendly tone as he took a seat across from the boy. "I don't think we've been introduced I'm Virgil Ross, your Rick Drage the ravenclaw keeper right?"

....You're making me sick.

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?
                                                          It's easier than breaking up and crying in the street

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:59 pm
--------------------------------------------------------User Image
User Image 

This time don't need another perfect lie. My God, amazing how we got this far. It's like we're chasing all those stars
                                                I've been on the brink, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away

❀●•♪§ingle❀●•♪ђalf ๒lood❀●•♪§econd ұear❀●•♪

'Til all my sleeves are stained red 
                                                From all the truth that I've said 
                                                Come by it honestly I swear

Olyvia boarded the train happily. For once she was fully fed and actually looking healthy for the trip to Hogwarts. Of course last year, Michelle had looked a hell of a lot worse than her... but this year they both looked really healthy for once. Neither was underweight, and Michelle wasn't covered in bruises. It was great. Olyvia scampered along, leaving Michelle with the luggage. A moment later she heard her sister shout and spun around just in time to see Pumpkin run past her. Olyvia's blue eyes widened exponentially and she shot down the hall after her beloved cat. She caught up just in time to watch the calico shoot through a door right before it slammed shut. Olyvia blinked and frowned. Now what was she supposed to do?

"Just knock on the door Lyv." Olyvia blinked as her sister strolled past her nonchalantly and blinked wide eyes. But... she hadn't made a single friend last year, what if this girl didn't like her just like everyone else seemed too? "Bu-" She stared to say, but the Slytherin had already disappeared down the corridor. She gulped and raised a shaky hand to nervously knock on the door of Hayden's compartment. She tapped her foot nervously as she waited for the girl. She had definitely seen her cat run into the compartment but where the cat had disappeared to once inside, Olyvia had no idea.

OOC:...

'Til all my sleeves are stained red 
                                                From all the truth that I've said 
                                                Come by it honestly I swear

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:04 pm
Back to the street where we began
Pickin’ up things we shouldn’t read
Feeling as good as lovers can, you know
It looks like the end of history as we know
Yeah we're feeling so good
It’s just the end of the world

User Image
User Image

ρυʀєвℓσσם╰☆╮ Taken by Rose HallUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prefect User Image

Wearing | Where: The Train | With: Marina | Thinking: Hm, hmm, hmmmmm? OOC:

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
Nell walked along the crowded train searching for either an empty compartment or at least one with someone she knew. She knew eventually she'd have to venture to the prefect's compartment but that was another battle for another time. Finally she found one inhabited by a familiar redhead and with a grin knocked on the door before walking in. "Hey Mari! I haven't seen you all summer, how have you been? Did you go to the masquerade? How's Damien?" the last question was asked with a slight waggle of her eyebrows.
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon
And your eyes are the size of the moon
You could 'cause you can so you do
We're feeling so good
just the way that we do
'Cause it's nine in the afternoon

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:39 pm
Well I woke up to the sound of silence
And cries were cutting like knives in a fist fight
And I found you with a bottle of wine
Your head in the curtains
And heart like the Fourth of July

User ImageUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

Tobi was unsuccessful of scaring Anna but was nearly given a heart attack by his own boyfriend making silent threats of revenge for later. Soon they all heard the conductor calling out for students to board and were caught up in the rush of students clamoring to get on the train. While dropping off his trunk and cage he made a sudden decision to turn back and saw Luke with Steffi and her little band of orphan thieves, which wouldn't have made him suspicious until he saw Luke's parents looking like he was making a speech towards them all and his mother...hugging them? So cyclops finally got adopted hmm? And by Luke's family no less...a smirk came across Tobi's face as visions of dastardly plots and ideas danced in his mind. Oh, this year was going to be fun. Tearing his eyes away from the sight he joined his friends on the train helping them look for a compartment when the Gryffindor of the trio found one inhabited by Romy and made a quick quip about him and Bradley making him toss his hands in the air exasperatedly. "Oh c'mon we're not that bad!" he replied grabbing his Raven's hand and dragging him in the compartment and taking a seat watching Anna sidle up to the older boy. And she was talking about him! It was almost painfully obvious that they were practically together, but like the annoying friend he was he wouldn't say anything until the last possible moment. After taking his seat Lionel had made his appearance known by climbing from his bag and climbing onto Bradley's lap butting against his hand making Tobi pout. "I swear if I didn' know better I'd think he likes you more."

If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone
Carry on
May your past be the sound
Of your feet upon the ground
Carry on

Carry on, carry on

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:40 pm
User ImageUser Image 

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩ 
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩ 
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩ 

Jaslyn walked slowly onto the train. Apple poked his head out of her bag like always. She had her eyes facing the ground, long white hair shrouding her face. Her hair was not in its usual pigtails but instead down and free. It provided a good way to hide her face. She sniffled quietly and walked into the first empty compartment she found and closed the door behind her, curling up on the seat and staring out the window before brushing her hair behind her ear and pulling it away from her face. Now that she was alone it didn't matter if anyone saw her tear streaked face and the new tears already falling once again.

She felt so alone. After she had gotten out of the hospital she had gone home only to find everyone gone. Darius wasn't home. Virgil wasn't home. Her father was in prison. Her sisters were never around and she didn't want them to be anyways, and her mother was always locked in her room filled with sadness over her father. She was entirely alone in a giant house fit for a huge family, not just one lonely girl. She couldn't believe she had told Virgil to go away. He was her brother. The only person always there for her.... and she had sent him away. Another sob racked through her body as she crumpled against the window, her forehead pressing against the glass.

Jaslyn missed her brother more than anything in the world, but how was she supposed to apologize for that? She had told him she hated him. She had told him she never wanted to see him again. She sobbed quietly, not even bothering to reach up and wipe her tears away. What did it matter? She was alone. She scared and lonely, and sad. She didn't know what to do and she just didn't want to be alone anymore. It had been bad enough when Virgil had been keeping things from her and not talking as much with her.... but now... now he was just gone. Her beloved twin was gone and she couldn't find him and she couldn't get him back. At least she didn't know how to get him back. Tears streamed down her face as the train rumbled to life. Her vision was blurred by her own tears as she stared out the window, crying.

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩ 
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩ 
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:44 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Chipper on the Trainspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle and Lyvspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It'll be nice to be back at school...' spacespac
'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide boarded the train just behind Michelle, thankful to have made it just in the nick of time. She didn't know what it was; usually she was so punctual, but every year, without fail, she found herself getting on the train within seconds of its leave. She watched as Lyv's cat took off, and smiled a bit. She was glad Dracula wasn't so exploratory. Rather, he was a bit of a fraidy cat... much like herself at times, she thought. She patted Lyv on the shoulder. "You'll be fine, Lyv. And if you're not, just come find us. I doubt we'll be hard to track down." The Hufflepuff then left the younger girl behind, feeling a bit guilty but knowing the Lyv had to step out from behind Michelle and make some friends on her own. The tiny girl trailed after her pale friend, hoping that Lyv didn't need to come looking for them. She needed to make some friends, after all. And this past summer had undoubtedly been better than the ones before, so surely she'd be more confident? Ada caught up with Michelle, smiling. "I thought I saw Nell come this way, you wanna hunt her down or just find an empty compartment?" Ada wanted to see Nell and the others, but she knew that Michelle wasn't always as social as she was, and it'd been an eventful summer. She waited patiently for the Slytherin's answer, knowing she'd be able to talk to Nell and Rose at the feast, and she'd run into Marina (and Damien) at school. They all had Mythology together, assuming the couple hadn't dropped it for whatever reason, so she'd definitely see them then. Whether or not Professor Harlowe's lecture would leave room for social conversation was another matter entirely.

'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:55 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Normal? on the Trainspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina and Nellspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Relievedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, good, she's here...' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

Damien boarded the train just behind Ada and the Catlins, offering them a brief wave but preoccupied looking for his girlfriend. Every second that they weren't together, he was worrying about some crazed stalker attacking her. Call him paranoid, but they'd been encircled by flames on the beach. That wasn't exactly something anyone would be able to just forget or get over, especially not when that person had a crippling fear of fire. He heard Adalaide mention Nell's name and noted the direction she'd indicated; maybe the Hufflepuff was already with Marina? The two were best friends, after all... he didn't wait to hear Michelle's reply to Ada's question, he just kept walking, glancing in compartments until he found Nell, his face breaking into a relieved smile when he saw Marina seated in the compartment with her. "Oh, thank God." He offered Nell a quick 'Hello,' and then sat down with Marina, taking her hand and kissing it. "I was... worried I wouldn't find you," he said, suddenly realizing that she probably hadn't shared the information with Nell yet and not wanting to worry the Hufflepuff in case Maria didn't intend to.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:00 pm
Who's gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Who's gonna HELP us SURVIVE
We're in the FIGHT of our LIVES
And we're not READY to DIE
Who's gonna FIGHT for the WEAK
Who's gonna MAKE 'em BELIEVE
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FIFTH YEAR
User Image

It's just another war: Neutral | Just another family torn: I'll just wait here... | Just a step from the edge: Nell and Damien | Just another day in the world we live in: Hogwarts Express|
Wearing

Marina was delighted to see her friend. "Nell! Hey! I've missed you. I've been okay." Mostly worrying about blackmail and being attacked. "I went to the masquerade with Damien, yeah." Right after being surrounded by fire. "He's good. A lot less nervous about us, now that my parents have met him and liked him. My family had dinner with his, well except that his mum sort of burst in and started screaming. But their house elf kicked her out. It was awesome." She smiled at Nell, a real genuine grin, because despite all her troubles and worries, this was one of her closest friends. "So how have you been? I thought I might have seen you and Rose at the Masquerade... Oh and I got made a prefect." She broke off at Damien's entry, and winced a little. Geez. Had he really been that worried about her? Yes, he loved her and wanted to protect her from whatever crazies were stalking her family, but she didn't want him to freak out whenever he couldn't locate her. Hogwarts was the safest place in Britain, after all. It was certainly safer than being at home right now. "You found me now," she kissed him on the cheek, and managed not to blush at doing it in front of a friend.

INTELLIGENCE without AMBITION is a BIRD without WINGS

I'm gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Today I'm SPEAKING my MIND
And if it KILLS me TONIGHT
I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY
My VOICE will be heard TODAY

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:02 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Rad on the Trainspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jess and Tobyspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This is gonna be great!' spacespac

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out...

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy jumped onto the train, glancing back to ensure that the twins were behind her. She stood in the hallway, pressed against the wall so she wasn't in anyone's way, and looked left and right, her eyes bright. Where to sit, she wondered? She wasn't overly sure how such things worked; would the compartments up front be more crowded, or the ones towards the back? Or the ones in the middle? That seemed to make sense, which would imply that those both towards the back and front would be fairly empty, right? She headed towards the back, not really waiting for the two at this point, eager to be seated and settled in for the trip ahead. She assumed they'd follow.

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          I laugh myself to sleep, it's my lullaby.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:13 pm
User Image
----------- First year----------- Muggle born ----------- unsorted -----------

The train was way too crowded for Beatrice’s comfort. Several times the girl had opened a compartment to find a place to sit, only to find them full, so with a stuttering apology she closed the door and repeated. Finally after what seemed to be a while, she found a compartment that had no one in. She dragged her luggage into the area and started put it onto the rack. The whole time Artemis was dozing off in her cage. Well at least the owl had finally calmed down entirely from the fright back on the station. Now that there was no people besides herself, and she knew she was on the right train, all the nerves and uneasiness left her and a soft smile spread across her face. Her brown eyes were looking out at the passing scenery as she took a seat upon the cushioned seat. There was still noise coming from the hall but at the moment she was just content.

As she relaxed her mind was wandering around what had all been revealed ot her in the past few days. She was a Witch, and had the option to attend a special school for them in Scotland. She had gotten a bunch of books that were about topics she hadn’t even considered even existing, she had skimmed them shortly after buying them. She now had a wand that would eventually allow her to do some of the stuff in the book. She had a pet aside from the Dog that the whole family owned and was still unable to believe the person who had showed her around and explained everything was kind enough to buy it for her. Next year, assuming she did make it back another year, she’d try and get her parent s to come along for the shopping and train.

A thought soon hit her, What would her mormor and morfar think if she would tell either of them about this, The weren’t entirely open people to odd stuff. Her father’s parent’s though would probably be more considerate. Her eyes were still watching the stuff that passed as she thought

Where I am:----------- Hogwarts express

Who i'm with:----------- m

what I'm up to:----------- wondering how my grandparents would react to this over the summer.
User Image
((Mormor is Grandmother in Swedish, and Morfar is Grandfather))  
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games