Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Donique Smile

Sweet Businesswoman

8,700 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:30 pm
hello. i was wondering how do you create your own mini shop question thank you heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:43 pm
where can i find good banners  

randy92105

FeverBoy12

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:35 pm
Ebony the Peacian
It's very simple, really! To put pictures in posts, you need to link to the picture. I recommend that you sign up for an account on Photobucket or to visit TinyPic in order to upload your photos onto the web. There will be a link beneath each uploaded image that begins with [IMG] and ends with [/IMG]. You must copy and paste that code, and it will show up in your posts.

Of course, this is the most basic way of putting pictures in your posts; alignment is something else that can be played with once you become comfortable with the easier stuff. wink

Yep, got that done.. but isnt it troblesome to load the pictures everytime u post? Is there like some kind of option in our settings to place a specific picture in our post everytime we post..[lol] and yeah.. i need to know how to align hahas.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:53 pm
I think you're referring to post styles, yes? 3nodding

In that case, you should download the Tektek Gaia Online Toolbar in order to customize your post-style settings. I use it every day! In fact, I never type in my code; my posts are all formatted the same way automatically. ^__^ Download it and, if you have any questions, see this resource; if you still have questions, feel free to ask! I can help you out.

If you want tips on alignment and cool BBCode features, please see this phenomenal guide; it will give you step-by-step instructions on how to do everything from aligning pictures to aligning and decorating your text ... It's fantastic. Everything I know about coding here on Gaia came from there, and it will help you out tremendously.

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

vertgreen4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:51 am
haven't been around guild lately and when i do, i come and ask a question sweatdrop

I was wondering who has tried the skittles fun park and if you have managed to get all the new items, because so far i have 4 but was looking around tektek.org and marketplace and there are two items i have never seen before:
Skittles Crazy Cores Earrings (mango peach)
Skittles Crazy Cores Backpack Ultra

Just wondering if anyone knows about them mrgreen

oh yeah, in the skittles fun park, go to near the "Lovelier Rue" person and go right and up the rainbow like rope/slide (saw a 4th person up there)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:04 pm
vertgreen4
haven't been around guild lately and when i do, i come and ask a question sweatdrop

I was wondering who has tried the skittles fun park and if you have managed to get all the new items, because so far i have 4 but was looking around tektek.org and marketplace and there are two items i have never seen before:
Skittles Crazy Cores Earrings (mango peach)
Skittles Crazy Cores Backpack Ultra

Just wondering if anyone knows about them mrgreen

oh yeah, in the skittles fun park, go to near the "Lovelier Rue" person and go right and up the rainbow like rope/slide (saw a 4th person up there)
This is unconfirmed information ATM but I have seen posts that state that you need to complete the memory game in under 15 seconds. Doesn't sound real to me but this apparently came from someone who had the item.  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

vertgreen4

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:42 am
thanks for that, i'll try that out when i have time xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:25 am
How do I get my skin white? Like really white. I've spotted a few people around with it, and tried all of the cheaper stuff from skin tyte, but to no avail.

Any help?  

phool86

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:17 pm
phool86
How do I get my skin white? Like really white. I've spotted a few people around with it, and tried all of the cheaper stuff from skin tyte, but to no avail.

Any help?
User Image

White Body Dye is the main way but is very expensive.

Try using Tektek to see what Skins are available and if you like them =]
Reality is for people with no imaginationUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:35 am
how do I subscribe to threads on guild forums?  

Designer Hobo Style

Distinct Elocutionist

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:09 am
User Image
There is no way to subscribe to threads in a guild. You can only subscribe to threads in the main gaia forums =3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Happy Halloween

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:40 pm
aw that's silly  

Designer Hobo Style

Distinct Elocutionist

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:53 am
User ImageUser Image

I agree! I do think that we should be able to subscribe to threads in guilds. Lanzer has mentioned in the past that the developers are planning to add a few features to the guild/forum aspect of the site towards the end of this year; maybe we'll get lucky and this will be one of them! ^__^

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:32 pm
What are the "Octopus on MY HEAD" for anyway? My Overseer has given me 7 of several colors. I put this one on for Halloween, but other than that I have no idea what to do with them, except maybe put them in my locker box. Are they important or just another junk item to sell in the market?  

Meemaw The Great

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:07 pm
User Image
There just junk items, they sell for about 1g on the Marketplace so either locker them or trash them =3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Happy Halloween

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces