Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:05 pm
Eventually the blood loss from her head had caused Amaya to feel lightheaded, but since she had not phased earlier, she did not trust her powers. Taking Calista's hand, Amaya slowly made her way back to the house, ignoring the jeers from monsters they passed. As long as they didn't know something was wrong with her powers, they would give her the distance she desired.

When they got home, Amaya put Calista down for a nap and then went to take a shower, bandaging her head after she was clean and dressed. Blood still seeped through the gauze a little, though Amaya ignored it, shutting herself in her room to attempt to figure out why she couldn't phase like she could before.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:11 pm
Kierra cautiously picked up the ring. "It's pretty." She looked at the other girl, wanting to give it back, but knowing she didn't want it. "I'm sorry." She didn't know what exactly she was apologizing for, but it was all she could think of to say.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:11 pm
Rock groaned as he moved on his chair. He sat back up and finished his bottle before putting the bottle down and grabbing the empty glass filled with ice. He took a few ice cubes from it and ate them. They seemed to reinvigorate him and took the redness from his face that the alcohol had done. "And that's how I get sober. I miss the tipsyness though" He said to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:25 pm
Rena shook her head. "What is there for you to be sorry about? You didn't make me a canine freak. You can have the ring if you want. The only reason I kept it after my so-called lover left me was to pawn it off. Oh well, I don't need it. Just a bad memory." She downed the rest of her drink and called for another. "Just gimme the damn bottle." She told the man, and took the bottle from him. "What really pisses me off is that it's so hard for me to get drunk anymore..." She stated and took several large gulps off the bottle before looking over at the man who was sobering up. "Cool story, needs more dragons." She said with a hint of spite. It was nothing toward him, just left over feelings for her situation.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:34 pm
"Not yet, no..." Adrian murmured as he was awoken from his nap, not bothering to roll back over to face his visitor. "Anything's fine by me, so long as it could be considered breakfast and isn't some weird Russian dish or something." he said raising a hand to wave Smith away. When Amaya returned, the sharp smell of blood reached his nose again and he shuddered a bit. At least he wasn't drooling at the thought like his insane side, and he prayed to whatever benevolent deity was out there that it stayed that way.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:43 pm
Kierra looked sad and asked for a drink a little stronger. She was sure if it was a good idea, but she wanted to try. The tender brough a shot glass and filled it with a clear liquid, grinning a bit as she looked at the glass. "Ya gotta knock it back," he told her. Kierra nodded, not fully understanding and quickly drank the vodka. "Ahhhhhh!" Kierra's eyes watered and she began to spazz, falling off her seat as the bartender chuckled.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:45 pm
Smith nodded and verbally confirmed the openness of the request as he went to the kitchen, already sorting through the myriad black threads he saw connecting his hands to every object he'd ever dropped, thrown, or otherwise given momentum from his fingers. He knew he had some old shark in there somewhere... Ah. There. Floating dead in the water less than twelve hours, a little fish-nibbled but still serviceable. It wasn't Hakarl, since it was only twelve hours instead of two months, but rotten shark was rotten shark. And it was good, despite what most people claimed. Adrian would probably like it, in any case. Good Hakarl tasted remarkably like shrimp. Smith raised his hand to catch the small lump of sharkflesh that sailed through the open window and set to work preparing it. With the amount that had detached from the corpse he could easily make enough for three plus Amaya's daughter, and enough left over for later.

((I've had the opportunity to taste Hakarl-spread toast before, and the vendor who sold it to me assured me that it was high-quality stuff that he used. It tasted slightly like unbreaded popcorn shrimp, though significantly muskier. The consistency was somewhat like jam, though more fluid. I had my eyes closed the whole time, so I can't speak for the color, though it was probably pretty close to dark grey.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:41 pm
Rock glared at the girl who had commented. "What your words... And why are you unleashing your frustration on her? She didn't do anything to you" Rock replied as he stomped his hands on the table and got up and the same time.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:05 pm
"What the hell is that?..." Amaya asked as she walked into the kitchen, digging in the freezer for a freezer pack to hold on her head. She gave the shark an odd stare before she turned her gaze back to Smith. "Seriously, what the hell is that?" She asked again, wondering how he got a shark down in their little cavern, and what he was making with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:11 pm
Smith rummaged through the knife drawer, looking for a good meat cleaver and possibly a meat tenderizer. Jellying took a while, two hours or so, and peanut butter sandwiches would go over well in the meantime. "I'll tell you after we have some for brunch. It's safe to eat, don't worry, but if I tell you what it is before you find out how it tastes you'll get nauseous. Orion told me before she served it about three years ago and it was two weeks before I actually ate some. It's not half bad, actually."  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:20 pm
"It smells like rotten fish. I'm already nauseous." She said as she shuddered and sat down, putting a hand over her mouth and nose. Amaya had already decided to pass on it. She was not adventurous when it came to food, and this was definitely out there. "Where did you even get that?" She asked, feeling completely sick.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:45 am
Smith tilted his head, a little offended. "Food snob. This is freshly dead, and real Hakarl needs at least two months to ferment before it's fit to eat. Look, just wait until I'm done preparing it and try a bite. It tastes like shrimp."  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:08 am
"You do realize I can hear you, right?" Adrian called from his room. "These ears of mine aren't just for show after all. And what did I say about making something normal?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:55 am
Smith raised his voice so that it would be obvious that he was addressing Adrian. "You never said 'normal,' you said 'not some weird Russian dish.' Hakarl is Icelandic, not Russian. And yes, it can be a breakfast food. It's like strawberry jam, except meat."  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:27 am
Rena looked over at the boy who got up, hearing his returned comment. "Unleashing my frustration? All I did was give her a ring and told a short story about it. Now, if you have a problem with me, schedule a fight. Unless you wish to be uncivilized and fight here. Now if you would be so kind as to be quiet and let me finish my drink I'd appreciate it." Rena said in a bored tone and downed the rest of the drink. She wasn't as drunk as she'd like, only a tad tipsy, but not nearly enough to slur her words or throw off her balance. She stood and helped the spazzing girl back into her seat. "Well, I'm outta here. Enjoy the ring sweetie." She said and headed toward the door, not caring in the least what the boy had to say.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games