Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:14 pm
"The point I was making is the essence is sealed...behind Zalera's door." He said quietly. "The white knight and Zalera were friends....Zalera saved him and his wife's life and so entrusted him with the essence." He said simply. "Nick must talk to the knight which is something I can do, but to get the essence and transfer it we need to free Zalera. Then we will not only have Zalera's help but the pure power of white essence."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:32 pm
Gritting his teeth Joe crossed his arms. This was not his area to speak on what they should do and the teen knew that but being powerless was not a feeling that he enjoyed currently. "What must be done by the rest of us then?" Joe asked the man. It was obvious that he and skye's purpose was limited in freeing Zalera as Vincent had said.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:25 pm
"So we'll kill two birds with one stone, figuratively speaking." Skye said after hearing what they would need to do. She looked to Joe and understood his frustration. "I'm assuming we will have to keep whatever army that is in there at bay. How many of Mare's men are expected to be in there?" she asked Vincent.

Muzet waved back to Mizori as she left the lab. "Sounds delightful." she said with a smirk. "I can't wait to see him destroy all his little friends."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:32 pm
"Should his mouth continue in such a way it won't be his friends that do him in" Mizori said towards Muzet as she walked towards the front of the building they were in. "Where is Morrison? Is he within the premises?" Mizori asked stopping infront of one of the many stairways within the building. "I want to make sure he is not inclined to fail this time when dealing with these terrorists like the last time. I doubt father will take kindly to his second failing should it occur/ Should it happen again maybe Jedar can extract his essence and put it towards something more useful." Mizori said a venom in her words not found there before.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:02 pm
"He's out in the Great Hall. I just reminded him about that incident, though he could use another reminder." Muzet said as she walked out, blowing a kissing at the door and winking, knowing it would annoy the new summon. She followed after her, noticing how darker Mizori seems to be now. It was a shame that her purity was slowly being tainted, but she was liking how she was now. "Hmm. That might be the only way he could be useful to us." she said in reply to her suggestion if Morrison failed again.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:41 pm
"If he's in the great hall then that is where we shall be going" Mizori said turning towards the direction of where Morrison was at. "Even as an essence I give little towards his usefulness" the dryad said as after a few minutes they arrived at the doors to the great hall. Pushing them open Mizori looked around "Morrison" Mizori called to the man sweeping around to try and spot him.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:07 pm
"How do we break the seal though? I don't know too much about this Vatican magic crap, but it can't be as easy as it sounds." Nick asked, deep down he hoped it was just as easy as him waving his power and letting Zalera out, but the same time he had to be skeptical.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:59 pm
Morrison looked towards the two women. "yes, I'm over here..." He said waving to them before looking to the other priests. "I want angels set up disguised as statues outside at all hours....they will be coming for their friend and the pure essence...Find it as soon as possible and we can insure the security of the Vatican. My Boss, Mr. Mare, has given his word." He said as the priests nodded and bowed before turning and walking away to do their jobs. "What is the status of the boy?" He asked to two women as he turned to face them.

"Weeelll....." He said smirking. "Your old man made the chains..." He said looking to Nick. "All you have to do is reclaim your families light and the chains will return to their rightful owner. You." He said smiling. "Getting inside...that is the hard part..."He said sighing. "I may have a way to though..." He said pulling out Evan's laptop. "He can control data right?"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:05 pm
Walking up to Morrison Mizori looked towards the priests as they were sent about to get into a defensive position. It seemed by how he spoke and the priests continual scurrying about that the white essence was still not found nor was it's location known. "Why must I have been the only one as of yet to have succeeded in attaining an essence" Mizori asked towards no one in particular. "The boy is in need of a latch for his mouth, should that not be bound shut I wonder? It's not like he much needs it to do his job" she commented towards Morrison as she looked him up and down getting a good look at the younger version of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:26 pm
Morrison chuckled and scoffed before looking at Mizori. "Because your people are blind and naive...the other nations are not. You're people spent their time behind the trees and in the clouds..." He said sternly. "Besides, I know where the essence is....Unfortunately the time was not right to take it..." He said smirking as he crossed his arms. "That's why I'm hoping these terrorists get in here..."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:48 pm
"The other nations are corrupt and disillusions while my people are able to see the truth in natural order" Mizori said correcting Morrison. "War, famine, malice, hatred, pollution, and other such things that lay prevalent in the lands outside where the green essence once was held. Yes these nations hold such graces over the people from there. What ever shall they do not knowing of the ignorance the people outside have for nature" Mizori said finishing her words with sarcasm. "What other preparations have been made to help handle these terrorists when they arrive? One currently holds the blue essence so they are no longer something to be scoffed at as children."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:00 pm
"Oh now that is gonna make for an awkward moment. 'Hey, sorry my dead dad bound you, will you help me save your son?' But yeah, how do I reclaim this family light or whatever?" Nick asked, sighing, of course it had to be tricky.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:09 pm
Morrison began laughing. "Order? Your people knowing anything about Order?" He said as he exhaled loudly. "Your people follow the duty given by their essence. Life, Your kind exists to spread the forests...but all that comes to an end. In Decay, Order sees to that..." He said sharply. "Yes, I heard how you both failed to gain that essence...but Look around you, this is a place of light, not water..." He said simply and smirked. "If it bothers you that much....set up some huge thorn briers near Zalera's door...make it look like it isn't a trap." "Muzet set up an Ice trap....maybe we can trap them..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:49 pm
"At least we were able to bring back something useful." Muzet muttered as she crossed her arms in annoyance. "And if you were listening, the girl with the blue essence will easily disarm any trap I set unless you can get rid of her first, it won't work." she explained to Morrison.

"Yes, but how is this going to work? And where did you get that?" Skye asked, recognizing the laptop.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:10 pm
Morrison chuckled. "Is that what you think....well obviously you haven't been graced with Mr Mare's latest and greatest ploy..." He said as he smirked. "He's found something....something that can render the power of 'Order' useless...I"m surprised you two haven't found out that you might be able to do the same with your colors..." He said sarcastically. "She will be of no issue...especially when she's going to be distracted with angels."

Vincent nodded as he opened the laptop to reveal purple data swirling inside. "It seems your friend toke a provision....he put a piece of himself in here just incase something like this happened....an angel told me to grab it before it was taken away." He looked to Nick. "How did you make a contract with Ultima...you sought out and made your claim. the same applies here..." He said smiling.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games