Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:09 am
"I HATE HER, I HATE HER, I HATE HER!" yelled Tact as he stormed through the forest. "Hello Tact," siad Rester. "Hey man," said Tact angrily as he juts walked by. "Ummm... Welll cya." And then Rester patched up the bot and flew off. It wasn't until it was clearly out of sight that TAct said, "Wait a minute!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:27 pm
'I'm sorry guys but I really need to do it' she thought, not wanting to look back at her friends.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:00 pm
Rester knew Tact would do that after a minute or so, but he thought that was still pathetic. Then he discovered that his bot had run out of gas.
"DAMN!" he said out loud. His bot came flying out of the skjy and did a few zig zags and loops, but managed to come back upright.

Tact ran over to the spot where he found Rester, and, not thinking about any traps, jumped into the spot of tripped on an invisible leash, landing on a conviently placed net on a tree, setting scissors off and then Tact was catapulted out into the sky, right at Rester's bot, and they catapulted down to..... YUMI!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:56 am
Yumi sensed a soul coming at her, she blew her silver whistle, a black cat with demon wings appeared, it came over to Yumi "whatever is coming at me, stop it..." she said, the cat nodded, with in seconds it shape shifted into a gigantic eagle. When Yumi glanced, she was surprise to see that it was Tact "s**t..." she whispered softly, then she made a run for it.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:17 am
Tact looked down at Yumi and then at the thing. "I hate her more, now..." he mumbled. He looked back at the trail of smoke behind him and then at the bot that was supposed to be beside him but... wasnt there! SO he looked ahead and there was Rester, jumping out of it and kicking the thing straight at the other "thing."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:10 pm
A man with a hood appeared before Yumi "You! Give those life lines back!" Yumi said angrily, the hooded man chuckled "you'll have to do something in return..." he said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:51 am
Tact only saw a glimpse of him though, for the next moment he was flying through the air, crashing through the woods and then he began to see it clearer now, very clearly, the edge of the woods and his succes, when all of a suddenn a huge 90 degree cliff shone upon him, and he was falling, falling.... "s**t!" he yelled.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:51 am
Yumi was sweating "alright, what do you want" she said, sighing "I want you to be my loyal companion" the hooded man said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:56 pm
Fortunately, Tact grabbed onto a edge on the 90 degree hill and began slowly climbing upward, careful not to istueb the mountain, when he heard some steps and voices talking.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:14 am
"What's wrong? I thought you'll do eveything just to get the life lines of your people back? Isn't that your promise to Kezuka?" he asked making Yumi growing impatient "Fine! I'll steal whatever you want! Just as long as none of the people gets hurt, got me?!" she said to him angrily "...and if you even dare talk about his name in front of me again, I'll assure you that you'll die early" she added.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:13 pm
Tact paused momentarily, listening to every word, when he heard a voice familiar. "Oh no!" hr groaned. "It's YUMI! I HATE HER!" Then he looked down, and gulped. "well, it's either down there, or up there!" he groaned. "Now what?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:33 am
"Very well then...but remember this, By the time you betray me, the life lines that I'll destroy first is none other than those two from the other dimensions" The hooded man said grinning evilly, this made Yumi punch a tree, her hand went through "Hell with it! Don't you dare involve them in your plans!" Yumi said "you looked pissed...what's wrong? Are you angry because of what happened years ago?" another male voice said, Yumi controlled her anger and took her hand out of the bark of the tree "Shut the ******** up..." she said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:51 pm
Tact was desperate. "Down, there," he revised. "Or up there." He took a deep breath. He took one hand up, but suddenly a huge thing was flying out of the sky and it whammed him in the stomach. He flew upward, and then he was in mid-air. And then on land. "s**t." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:16 am
"Ok then...are you ready to destroy the shrine, Yumizaki?" the hooded man asked, she was pissed but she nodded lightly.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:35 pm
Tact watched helplessly as he listened even more helplessly to Yumi's conversation. "Dang, I don't even understand a bit of this s**t and yet I understand whats happening." he said.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff