Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:44 pm
:'[ Poor bluegrass.

And Egga, I was going to say if you met him online your mom was probably just being like every other parent out there, paranoid about their kids talking to people they met online even if they've already met them in real life and they're not a psycho. ninja But since you met him in person first I suppose that's ruled out.

You fell out of the car while you guys were talking? XD Sounds awkward...did he know you fell out or did you cover it up? xd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:28 pm
aprilness
:'[ Poor bluegrass.

And Egga, I was going to say if you met him online your mom was probably just being like every other parent out there, paranoid about their kids talking to people they met online even if they've already met them in real life and they're not a psycho. ninja But since you met him in person first I suppose that's ruled out.

You fell out of the car while you guys were talking? XD Sounds awkward...did he know you fell out or did you cover it up? xd

No, I was insane about covering it up.

3nodding xd

I told him I wanted to try, but he says he wants to see me first. I want to tell him this isn't match.com, and he can't ******** with me like this. He knows what I look like, granted I've lost quite a bit of weight since we last saw each other... stressed He keeps calling me... crying I want to hang out but I have so much chem homework and a lot of acne on the sides of my forehead 'cuz I'm really really PMS. gonk

AHHHHH I just need to get through the next month in one piece. xd  

MonsieurSponge

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:58 pm
Don't stress, that'll only make it worse! I know, easier said than done, right? -.-

Did he have any reasoning with wanting to see you first? I mean if he's already met you and he wanted to date you then why would things be different now?

You're gonna make it,

DON'T PANIC. <--intended to be big friendly letters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:20 pm
scream ******** men.

He called me a bajillion times this week, was the first one to even mention a ldr, and when I finally go to see him like he's asked me to about 20 times, he says he doesn't want to go ******** this.

evil  

MonsieurSponge

Akira Ayanokoji

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:24 pm
A rant thread? Well i got something to rant about then(why else would i be here?)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why does everything on gaia have to be so expensive. Seriously, it's not like everybody can amass large amounts of money to buy the really fancy things. (though that's why this guild is here though isn't it?)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:05 pm
Did you guys talk about it at all Egga, I mean did he give any reasoning? Because that seems very odd indeed.

And Akuno, that is something a lot of Gaians are none too happy about, the inflation of the economy. But that's how things are starting to get IRL too, at least in America. >.< I'm assuming by really fancy things you mean monthly collectibles and cash shop items, since those seem to be the most coveted things on Gaia, and those can all be bought with real money (though I understand not everyone wants/is able to).

And amassing large amounts of gold is part of the game, so that you can get the long-quested-for item and bask in it's glory all the more. Or something.

Pachelbel Canon

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:07 pm
EggaxSponge
scream ******** men.

He called me a bajillion times this week, was the first one to even mention a ldr, and when I finally go to see him like he's asked me to about 20 times, he says he doesn't want to go ******** this.

evil
Dont give up yet. To me, it just sounds like he's confused. Give it some time.

And I take insult to your profanity towards males.......>.>  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:13 pm
Isn't being ******** generally a good thing? ninja  

Pachelbel Canon

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:25 pm
Yeah we "talked it over".

He says "he isn't strong enough for a ldr"

rolleyes

He's just a narcissist drama queen. gonk

@Banana- I'm sorry. gonk I love you. I just don't like most boys right now...with the exception of my gay best friend, Bob, and my Daddy. xd heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:54 pm
whats up with all the 13 year old whores in gaia it makes me so mad!!!!!
xd  

quietred

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:16 pm
Thanks mom for telling me that you'd rather go play in the colorado waters than come visit me, just because i saw you this week. and the only reason I was there was for a ******** funeral. so thanks for that shank to my heart when I needed you and dad the most

just thanks mom, ******** thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:14 am
hate hate hate hate hate hate hate
i have a lot of hate scream  

Iconised Ghost

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:35 am
It just ******** blows my mind how annoying people can be, even if I consider them my friends. It all started last Thursday when we were hanging out at my friend's house to play games. We had just finished a game of Life, and we were all sitting around, my friend Nik and I on a Shay's, our friend Justin sitting by himself in a chair, and our other two friends Mandi and Jonathan on the couch. While we just sat there, Mandi and Jonathan started to whisper back and forth to each other like they've started to pretty much since Jonathan said he was bi, I call it "semi-gay time." I was fine with it, until Jonathan broke from a whisper and said something loud enough that we asked what they were talking about, which of course, was some big ******** secret.

So, we start playing Clue, and Justin leaves. Well, Nik and I get sort of bored and start doing the audio to ROFLMAO, which apparently causes the other two to get annoyed because they didn't know what we were talking about and demanded that we tell them, to which we just retorted that we were basically doing the same thing they did earlier in the night, so we didn't have to tell them. Well, they weren't too pleased with this response, so they began to talk about how it wasn't the same thing, which we ended up showing them that, in principle it is. Then they tried to figure out wheat they could tell us about their little secret talks, only to end up with them not being able to tell us anything. Then they tried to convince Nik and I that they had their own secrets with us, to which we called bullshit because Nik and I are the kind of people who, if we'll tell one person something, we will tell the rest of the group that same thing, thus, him and I had nothing like they had going on, and we knew that they didn't tell us any secrets for whatever reason.

Oh, and in the drama, I stopped paying attention, and got bitched out for cheating when I won the game, so that was real nice.

Anyway, fast forward to last night, which seemed like it was going to go well at first. I end up showing up for this welcome home party thing for our friend Drew, and before long, the eight other people show up. We play Life again, which was not my idea of fun, and we all sort of were halfway talking, then my other female friend Alora pulls out her phone and starts to do this fake texting thing with Mandi where she would type something into her phone, show it to her, then delete it. So, we all see this going on, and then ask what they were talking about, they told us that we couldn't know, so we just sort of accepted that and went on with the game. Well, five minutes or so later, one of them says something about "No, I wasn't talking about him," or something along those lines, which tipped us off that they were talking about one of the guys there, so now we pretty much were mad because we knew they were talking about one of us behind our backs and that they wouldn't tell us.

So, fast forward again, about four people leave and we start watching Waiting, all is going well for a little bit, but then I start to notice Mandi and Jonathan's cell phones going off. I look up and Doug has his opened, so he was obviously texting someone. I decide to ignore it and just watch the movie though, that is until Nik asks them if they had been texting each other the whole movie, which they both lie about, right as Mandi received a text from Doug, so I tell Nik that they are texting each other. Instead of him saying how that is ******** up, he whips his phone out and starts texting them too, forming this massive ******** circle of faggotry. So, all four of them are texting each other, I'm all by myself, no one is even trying to make conversation with me, so, when the movie ends, I do my best to just leave without interrupting their fun, which I was nearly successful at, until Jonathan looked up to see where I went and saw me putting my shoes on.

I hate the fact that I was once one of the people in the group that was actually liked and that they would talk with, and now, I'm pretty much ignored for the most part.

This ends my emo rant.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:31 pm
Mandi and Alora sound pretty catty. gonk  

MonsieurSponge

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:23 pm
EggaxSponge
Mandi and Alora sound pretty catty. gonk
Catty?  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games