Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:22 pm
angieangie3
HI my name is Angela I am 15 years old i have not been on gaia for very long and i need to add some friends

Then start making some. 3nodding

My name is Dana, hope you stay active.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:44 am
User ImageWe pray for our sorrows to end...

My name is Brie, I'm 15, and I have a crazy obsession with Kingdom Hearts and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. I'm a rabid fangirl to random animes, pairings, people, etc...
(-^.^-)

And hope that our hearts will blendUser Image

Medication Nation

xXhopelessly in loveXx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:06 pm
Hiya, I have been on Gaia for a long while, but for hacking reasons, I had to create a new file. I dislike whomever it was that hacked me! My name is Heather, and I am 14 and a half years old today! I just got accepted, and I look forward to many random chats, roleplays, and other exciting things... cheers!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:03 am
blaugh Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Nightrest

pandaboy5073

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:04 pm
i just got exsepted  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:56 am
Introduce maiself? Again?
Ok, here we go.
Me love to speak like this. Completely out of grammar and all that. Me know. Me often write "me" instead of "I" and me often write "isch" instead of "is".Bad habbit. Me isch sowwie >w<.
Aja.
Me can talk on maiself in thirdperson, and me isch a laizy b*****d, so me always writes wrong, doesn't care about that and moves on. Though me have the highest Grade in English in mai school, so me must be good when me isch serious. Not too often on internet though, even if me isch serious in rps. Then me can write with the "I". WATASHI! Though me tend to mig I and me when me don't think about it
Me isch poor. Really, me isch poor, poor, poor. Most of mai collectables are bought for real money. MUNNYMUNNY! Youknow. Dollars. Though me have still spent like 20k on the scythe and the gift of the godess. So me isch not really rich, as people might think.

Aja..
Mai goal right now is to get mai belovet Elegant Veil Thats the pwrettiest thing that can cover up the eyes of mai avatar.
Though tha crap is rising in prise like a drugaholic on speed so me will never get it.
Sadly.
Baah.
Now you know.

And me love to schiiing.. and watch movies. baiiiii.
And me looooove music.
Bahahaaaa^^
Cookie  

Skyllaeh

Wheezing Plague

Roihu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:50 pm
Most of you seem so rich O_o
Well I'm still poor as dirt...Hi  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:32 pm
Hello! I just got excepted. My name is Rae. I'm 19, live in Los Angeles and am new to Gaia. Feel free to add me if you are chatty and especially if you are local. See you around the forums!  

raeraethejetplane

FlyingWithoutWings

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:10 am
Hello all! I just got accepted, thank you much xd My name is Kerri Lynn or you can also call me Ardwinna, which is my Wiccan name. I answer to either, so choose whichever you like better. I am looking forward to getting to know you guys. Thanks again!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:00 am
Hi I am new as well.  

medusadesigns

Ricket157

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:33 pm
Hello all I'm new here and actually this is my first post in this guild. My name is Adam I am nineteen I like all types of roleplays and to chat with people. So that's a little bit about me, any questions feel free to ask me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:28 pm
Thank you for accepting me ^^

My name is Cheyenne and I turned 15 about a month ago. I am a sophomore at high school and in the FFA. I own many animals form horses, dogs, cats, and pigs. ^^ I really enjoy writing, reading, and drawing some. I collect seashells, breyers, and dolphin items. When I get out of college I want to be a Marine Biologist.

I am also questing for a Coco kitty and wil stay active with this guild smile

More about me on my profile ^^  

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

rude32

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:23 am
hello everyone, my name is David, and I am 24 years of age and currently living in California. I started gaia about 3 years ago, but never really used it until I saw the huge booth they had at this years fanime, so I thought I would give it another try, and now I'm gettin really addicted to this.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:14 am
Hey I'm Gary, more commonly called Grail though. Anyway been on gaia a few years and made a new account, spent some real money on this account. Anyway currently my avatar is cosplaying to celebrate a cloak I actually like on gaia. I normally wear everything except the jacket of my dream avvi as I don't have it yet.

I'm a TA soldier (google is your friend there), I'm a retired spriter (might come out though to help with gaia designs wink ), I'm a RPer and Rp designer. I write stories, poems and lyrics as well. I also make sigs (my photoshop is currently broken -_-), I... er teach various things IRL as well.

*ends*  

Grail Avara

Magnetic Survivor

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:25 pm
Welcome one and all hope you will have fun and stay around  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games