Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:03 am
now to return the favor ;Damos withrew his right hand and holy energy appear from his fingetips and then he struck D in the chest burnig the demon inside of him;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:05 am
Alita-520
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
Demon Daermon took the strike without flinching and grabbed him by the neck and threw him to the ground. He punched Damos into the ground, creating a small crater. Then he eent after Naota again, shoving his clawed hand into his chest.

*took the blow to the chest but daermon couldnt pull his hand out*

*in naota's mind- take me!* *runs towards naotat* *in his mind- give me everything he gave you!* *eyes go firey red*
no dont do it it will harm you like before ;damos yelled at rogue  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:05 am
Demon Daermon was thrown into the tree with Naota. He got up and slammed naota still stuck to his chest into the ground and tree. When he had torn his hand free, He sent a wave of Dark energy at Damos, Destroying everything on its way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:06 am
NAOTA!!! *grabing his hand sticking it to my chest* take it!!!  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:07 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*runs off into the forest*i can't watch them fight each, i just can't.*continues to run into the dark forest.*
tamajing follows by orders of Damos;
*goes to a placce where it completely water but you can walk on the water since it is frozen on the top.(from FFX)* wow, it so pretty here, so calm and peaceful. *looks at tamajing* can you bring daermon here when he out of demon form.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:07 am
Demon Daermon Roared in pain. He grabbed Damos arm and tore it off. He then clamped on Damos neck and crushed his neck.  

The Dark Paladin

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:09 am
*looking deep into naoto's eyes* take me, make me you...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:10 am
you a** ;flyies into the clouds for a diving strick; feel the HOLY FIS OF FARMOSKA FURY AND THE DARK SHINING FIST OF TAMAJING STRIKE ; damos right paw was full of holy energy and his left with dark energy;  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:11 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*runs off into the forest*i can't watch them fight each, i just can't.*continues to run into the dark forest.*
*goes to a placce where it completely water but you can walk on the water since it is frozen on the top.(from FFX)* wow, it so pretty here, so calm and peaceful. *looks at tamajing* can you bring daermon here when he out of demon form.
;tamajing nodds his head in agreement;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:12 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
you a** ;flyies into the clouds for a diving strick; feel the HOLY FIS OF FARMOSKA FURY AND THE DARK SHINING FIST OF TAMAJING STRIKE ; damos right paw was full of holy energy and his left with dark energy;

*In damos mind- what am I to you?*  

MizNaughty520

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:12 am
The Dark Paladin
Demon Daermon Roared in pain. He grabbed Damos arm and tore it off. He then clamped on Damos neck and crushed his neck.
;before flying off quickly heals his wounds;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:13 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
;tamajing nodds his head in agreement;
thanks. i can't watch them fight.*starts to cry a little*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:13 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Dark Paladin
;before flying off quickly heals his wounds;

*in damos mind- what am I to YOU!?*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:14 am
my lost sister whom i never really met neglected by our father and born to twilight and you dawn you are another part of me my other half  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:15 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
my lost sister whom i never really met neglected by our father and born to twilight and you dawn you are another part of me my other half

lost sister?? *looks at naota and releases his hand, getting up backs off*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games