Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:39 pm
Not really, still single, still have no hope of meeting anyone sad

Go on, dramatise  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:46 pm
13, I'm sure someone out there will realise how cool you are >.>
Don't lose hope just yet!

Eh...Just people saying they'll do things and promising things and then never getting around to fill those words/promises. It's okay to not be able to do something, but what bugs me is that they say all these things, get your hopes up, and then they flatten and tread on you like a pile of poop.

dramallama Sorry.  

Omochii

raytray

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:37 pm
Omochii
13, I'm sure someone out there will realise how cool you are >.>
Don't lose hope just yet!

Eh...Just people saying they'll do things and promising things and then never getting around to fill those words/promises. It's okay to not be able to do something, but what bugs me is that they say all these things, get your hopes up, and then they flatten and tread on you like a pile of poop.

dramallama Sorry.
I'm still single. Though, I've never had a girlfriend yet. :/ Losing hope is easy. xD

Omo, I'm going to guess that was not exaggerated.. But really, if this is the first time that's happen there's no excuse not to get back up and live life again. Getting your hopes up is all part of life, it's what inspires all to move onto the next day. Though, flattening them afterwards isn't really good. Flattening does happen, planned or unplanned, they both need you to get back up and get back in the game.

Well I've said nothing helpful. xD Whoops.
I hope I still *win* >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:13 pm
I really wish my family would stop picking on me about my medications and my weight. emo  

Indigo Project

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:19 pm
Indigo Project
I really wish my family would stop picking on me about my medications and my weight. emo

Awww, what do they say? Have you told them you dislike it?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:21 pm
girl_no_13
Indigo Project

They know I dislike it. They don't believe that I ever needed depression medications, and they think I'm overweight just because I'm lazy or something.  

Indigo Project

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:24 pm
Indigo Project
girl_no_13
Indigo Project

They know I dislike it. They don't believe that I ever needed depression medications, and they think I'm overweight just because I'm lazy or something.

Thats rubbish. But surely you got the medication from a doctor, right? And they would have diagnosed your depression? The important thing is do the medications work? If they do then surely it's a good thing you're on them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:34 pm
girl_no_13
Indigo Project
girl_no_13
Indigo Project

Thats rubbish. But surely you got the medication from a doctor, right? And they would have diagnosed your depression? The important thing is do the medications work? If they do then surely it's a good thing you're on them.
Exactly.And(if it counts for anything,) I think you're beautiful.(And since I've seen what you do with compliments,)TAKE IT!Because you are! scream Rawr.....whoops,sorry bout' that.But they shouldn't make fun of you if they know it bothers you,they should try to help you be comfortable in your own skin. 3nodding  

Moonlight2Dawn

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:24 am
I think I am cursed when it comes to avi art.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:28 am
Indigo Project
Why do you think that? You know the only reason I got my avi art from Zelda so soon is cause I bumped and talked to her in that thread ^_~  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:07 am
Sanzoskitsune
Indigo Project
Why do you think that? You know the only reason I got my avi art from Zelda so soon is cause I bumped and talked to her in that thread ^_~
I know, but it seems with over half of the artists I commission, as soon as my name nears the top of the list, something happens to them and they stop doing art.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:04 pm
God, what was I thinking with those videos? emo  

Indigo Project

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:09 pm
Indigo Project
That it would be fun and that the ATG would enjoy it and the ATG IS enjoying it  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:19 pm
Indigo Project
What are you talkign about, I've enjoyed all of them so far...  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:28 pm
Indigo Project

That you'd have fun making them and people would love them?

Ya hit the nail on the head the first time, dear Indy. 3nodding  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games