Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
SAW RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one is your favorite movie?
  SAW
  SAW II
  SAW III
View Results

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"Now let me sleep in peace."

*He gets back onto the ceiling and falls back to sleep.*
Icy sits on the ground and rolls up into a ball of ice and rests.
"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........"
Icy sleeps in the ball of ice and it forms spikes on it.
"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....."
((he needs to wake up))
The ball moves and rolls around the room but inside of the ice icy was sound asleep.
"Huh?"

*Damion wakes up and jumps down to the floor. He begins to follow the ball of ice.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:45 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....."
((he needs to wake up))
The ball moves and rolls around the room but inside of the ice icy was sound asleep.
"Huh?"

*Damion wakes up and jumps down to the floor. He begins to follow the ball of ice.*
The ice ball continues running into a door and on the map it had icy name on it.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:47 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....."
((he needs to wake up))
"Huh?"

The ice ball continues running into a door and on the map it had icy name on it.
*Damion walks to the door, puts his hand on the knob, and then looks at the ice ball.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:09 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....."
((he needs to wake up))
"Huh?"

*Damion walks to the door, puts his hand on the knob, and then looks at the ice ball.*
Icy was still sound asleep in the ice ball.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....."
((he needs to wake up))
"Huh?"

Icy was still sound asleep in the ice ball.
*Damion opens the door.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:12 pm
The ice ball goes into the room and the ice spike grabs the key and a clue(u have to make up a clue), and goes back out all before the door automacailly closes.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:26 pm
Spartan-622
a_sweet_romantic
*PUMPS ARM*
yes blood and gore *smiles evily oh profile
name Aura Hosaka
age 21
bio she can read peoples thoughts, and yet she doesnt ever use the abbilty she is quite but very out going she is very intelgent but is very lazy at the same time
weapon nothing
appereance
User Image
((Sorry. I was waiting till you had a bio.))

Aura's Tape:"Hello Aura. You don't know me, but I know you. I know you can read minds. Tell me, what am I thinking? Oh wait, you can't tell me, because you won't use your beautiful gift, that most others would kill to have. And they have killed. I also realize you are very quiet. You never talk. You just listen. Listen to what others have to say about you. It's your fault those people murdered. It's your fault that they plot against you. But, I can help you use your gift. I can help you see them coming. Atone for your sins in this mansion, and I promise, you will use your power. I do not want you to kill. Just to stop others from killing you, your loved ones, even random strangers. Every choice you make in this mansion is completely up to you. I will not intervene in any way. Now, enjoy the game."

I never understood Saw...now I really don't. T.T  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:50 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The ice ball goes into the room and the ice spike grabs the key and a clue(u have to make up a clue), and goes back out all before the door automacailly closes.

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:01 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Damoin closes the door as the ice ball rolls out. He continues to look at it confused. "How the hell.....?" He sees the key and clue. He takes them and reads the clue. "You've finally found me, the Skeleton Key. Quiet as a mouse, I open each door inside of this house. I open all but one, oh won't this be fun? Which one? Which one? I bet you can't guess. Which one? Which one?" "What the hell? It rhymes? Okay, now he's just screwing with us." He looks at the key. "A skeleton key, huh? This'll come in handy." He looks at the ice ball, and Icy inside of it. He doesn't know if he can here her. "Good job." He said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:15 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Damoin closes the door as the ice ball rolls out. He continues to look at it confused. "How the hell.....?" He sees the key and clue. He takes them and reads the clue. "You've finally found me, the Skeleton Key. Quiet as a mouse, I open each door inside of this house. I open all but one, oh won't this be fun? Which one? Which one? I bet you can't guess. Which one? Which one?" "What the hell? It rhymes? Okay, now he's just screwing with us." He looks at the key. "A skeleton key, huh? This'll come in handy." He looks at the ice ball, and Icy inside of it. He doesn't know if he can here her. "Good job." He said quietly.
Icy comes out of the ice ball."huh?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:17 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Damoin closes the door as the ice ball rolls out. He continues to look at it confused. "How the hell.....?" He sees the key and clue. He takes them and reads the clue. "You've finally found me, the Skeleton Key. Quiet as a mouse, I open each door inside of this house. I open all but one, oh won't this be fun? Which one? Which one? I bet you can't guess. Which one? Which one?" "What the hell? It rhymes? Okay, now he's just screwing with us." He looks at the key. "A skeleton key, huh? This'll come in handy." He looks at the ice ball, and Icy inside of it. He doesn't know if he can here him. "Good job." He said quietly.
"Oh, you're awake. Look what you did while you were asleep." He shows her the clue and key.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:29 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Damoin closes the door as the ice ball rolls out. He continues to look at it confused. "How the hell.....?" He sees the key and clue. He takes them and reads the clue. "You've finally found me, the Skeleton Key. Quiet as a mouse, I open each door inside of this house. I open all but one, oh won't this be fun? Which one? Which one? I bet you can't guess. Which one? Which one?" "What the hell? It rhymes? Okay, now he's just screwing with us." He looks at the key. "A skeleton key, huh? This'll come in handy." He looks at the ice ball, and Icy inside of it. He doesn't know if he can here him. "Good job." He said quietly.
"Oh, you're awake. Look what you did while you were asleep." He shows her the clue and key.
"i was asleep? i dont remember a thing"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:30 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"well, you fell asleep and an ice ball formed around you, rolled into your room, and grabbed these."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:46 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"well, you fell asleep and an ice ball formed around you, rolled into your room, and grabbed these."
"oh thats cool....."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"oh thats cool....."
"Did you read the clue?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games