Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:11 am
Jaden looked up at Amaya "if our third party member doesnt mind"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:05 pm
"True, but why ask her now. She must be lost in her own thoughts. I wanna see her reaction when we go to your mountains instead," I stoped and held Jaden's hands in mine and spat out excitedly, "Oh, come on! It'll fun to see Amaya's reaction! You know it will!" I grinned.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:10 pm
Jaden nodded smiling "just this once" Jaden giggled "lets go!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:49 am
"Yay!" I called out and put Jaden's arm back around my shoulder.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:53 am
Jaden smiled "we need to head north for a little bit"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:57 am
Amaya heard the conversaton down below her, but she didn't care. Cold she could deal with. The were at the edge of the water now and needed to cross. She spied a peice of wood half in the water and half stuck into the ice.

"Jaden, Keitsume. We're close to the water. There's some wood that we can use to get across, but it will only fit one person," I'll look around for something else to help us get across. You guys kill eachother for the wood raft for now," She sighed then zoomed off to find another good floating device.  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:59 am
"Um, lets wait until Amaya finds something else. The we'll chose from there. Are you doing okay Jaden?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:01 am
Jaden put on a smile "yep im doing great like the battle never happened" Jaden looked around "if i could get a decent run up id get across no problem"  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:05 am
"Across an entire ocean!? Wow....."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:07 am
Jaden loked at her "an ocean?!?!" Jaden felt dizzy "i thought it was a small lake..especially when i ran across it the first time to go and help you against that demon on the mountains"  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:30 am
"A Lake? I thought it was an ocean because this was an island."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:33 am
"well i was going pretty fast...i didnt really pay to much attention as to what i was running on..so for all i know i could have been running on water and never have known..all i wanted to do was come and help you"  

neckroz209

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:00 am
When Amaya was out of site of Keitsume and Jaden she found a small broken down house. It was all made out of sturdy wood. Suprisingly none was rotten.There was kitchen and two beds in the hovel also. "Perfect, this is exactly what I want," Amaya thought,
what? are you going to make a boat without nails or something? the angel cut in.

"No, there were nails to make this house," Amaya replied as she knocked down the two remaining walls and took nails from the floor and other small peices of wood. She had always loved building things with wood since she was little. She had a strange talent for it, but never built much. Now she had a chance to practice that skill and make a boat. An idea popped into her head and she carved out a large boat shape in the wood. This boat would hold 7 people and a fox easily. But since there were only three people and a fox, they would have room to sail the vast ocean. When she was done the boat was completely enclosed and had seats on the ouside of one end. Amaya stood back and admired her work.

Nicely done, said the angel in her head but, how are you Supposed to enter the boat without a door? "I almost forgot about that," The demon said surprised and then she took hinges from the old door to the hovel and made a draw brige type thing for a door. The boat was so well done that it would not let water in. She build a small deck on top of the boat. The boat was preportion enough to stay afoat and balanced no matter where someone went on it. a ladder was used to get to the deck and a trap door in the roof. When she went inside she noticed it was bare and uncomfortable. She went back to the hovel and stool cusions to put on the seats and another peace of wood to make a table and a pantry for food. She nailed the table to the floor by the seats and then she created a few beds for them to sleep in. she also made a bed for kona. All in all the boat was cozy but still had room for moving around. She was pleased with her work and night had almost fallen when she finished. She lugged the heavy boat back to the two girls.

"What do you think? It might take a few days to cross, so we need something to help us there." She smiled "Go on in, check it out!"

((Sorry for the length, I had an idea and I wanted to try it!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:04 am
I looked at Jaden in the darkness "Wow, I guess we should try it out." I went into the boat and lit a small fire on my hand and looked around "Wow Amaya this is amazing!"  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:05 am
Jaden blinked "wow Amaya you made that all by yourself!" Jaden quickly ran intothe boat "its cosy"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff