Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

GaleSkies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:14 pm
Did antun walk in on you guys when it was getting dirty?

*checks through previous posts*

eek gasp eek  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:15 pm
I'm curious too. What's a running start?  

Song_of_fire

Ace Fairy

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:16 pm
Antun
Running start?
its programme... it might only be in washington.... where high school student can earn both high school and college credit at the same time throught the local community college and the state pays for it. you can only do it junior and senoir year, but if you play your card right you can graduate high school with an associates ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:18 pm
Wow they pay for it??? eek I took a class at our local college and had to pay myself. well... I split it with my parents but same thing.  

GaleSkies

Antun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:18 pm
Sekhmet
Antun
Running start?
its programme... it might only be in washington.... where high school student can earn both high school and college credit at the same time throught the local community college and the state pays for it. you can only do it junior and senoir year, but if you play your card right you can graduate high school with an associates ^^;

Oh thats cool, good luck with that. I gained a few college credits in high school, not very many though. I was too lazy for that stuff...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:19 pm
Antun
Sekhmet
Antun
Running start?

Oh thats cool, good luck with that. I gained a few college credits in high school, not very many though. I was too lazy for that stuff...

i really want to go.. high school isn't working out fo rme and im hoping college will.. i just need enough credits to be classified as a junior stressed  

Sekhmet

Antun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:20 pm
Sekhmet
Antun
Sekhmet
Antun
Running start?

i really want to go.. high school isn't working out fo rme and im hoping college will.. i just need enough credits to be classified as a junior stressed

Im sure you can do it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:21 pm
Sekhmet

s**t... talk about getting a head start, quit making us all look bad... sad wink  

GaleSkies

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:22 pm
GaleSkies
Sekhmet

s**t... talk about getting a head start, quit making us all look bad... sad wink

head start my a**... i have 6 credits (need 22 to graduate) and a gpa of 0.967.. i have alot of ground to make up  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:25 pm
wow... How do you calculate your GPA???

I like alternative education. The people that seek that out tend to be really cool  

GaleSkies

Song_of_fire

Ace Fairy

It's making my head spin all of this. And I thought getting NCEA was hard...

I agree with GaleSkies, stop making us feel bad!!!  
GaleSkies

I like alternative education. The people that seek that out tend to be really cool

Alternative education? Like what?  

Antun

Song_of_fire

Ace Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:26 pm
Do you mean stuff like Steiner and Montessori???  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 pm
GaleSkies

my gpa is on my transcripts,... thats how i know it. I was going to go to the local alternative high school.. but they don't have room - and the principal doesn't like me - so running start it is!  

Sekhmet

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 pm
Song_of_fire
It's making my head spin all of this. And I thought getting NCEA was hard...

I agree with GaleSkies, stop making us feel bad!!!

NCEA??  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games